Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Kitchener’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Kitchener, Ontario. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Kitchener Project
Kitchener’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Kitchener with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Kitchener, Ontario may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Kitchener and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Kitchener? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Kitchener’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Kitchener, Ontario
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Motorized California Shutters Kitchener
California Shutters Installation Tips & Tricks:
1 – Do your research; find companies/installation professionals near you.
2 – Measure twice; measure accurately.
3 – Plan ahead; know what size window you have before you buy.
4 – Be realistic; keep costs down in order to afford high quality materials and products.
5 – Use proper tools…and follow instructions carefully.
6 – Don’t forget to check your insurance policy.
7 – Install your California shutters correctly.
8 – Test them after install. Make adjustments if necessary.
9 – Clean thoroughly afterwards.
10 – Maintain properly.
11 – Enjoy your beautiful remodeled home!
12 – Check back often for updates to these articles.
13 – Contact the author if you have questions.
14 – Follow me on Instagram @shutterstock_bobcat for daily photos of my projects around Southern Ontario, Canada. You’re welcome to tag me in your posts. I’d love to see what you come up with.
15… Read More »
We had an interesting conversation during Q&A recently. Our guests mentioned that they struggle a lot with choosing which CMS software to use for their websites. They wanted some sort of quick answer but weren’t able to get anything solid. So here’s our attempt at finding “the” solution for everyone who struggles with making the decision.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Kitchener
Most homeowners will be familiar with traditional wooden plantation sash windows. These shutters come standard in either single hung, double hung, tilt & slide, roll top or mini blind styles. But, did you know many people prefer modern style patio doors, sliding glass door systems and composite vinyl/wood fiberglass panels?
These different window treatments offer unique advantages; each offers something special. Here are 3 types of shutters in the market today: Traditional Wooden Sashes, Composite Wood Fiber Glass Panels, Vinyl Replacement Systems.
Traditional Wooden Sashes: While still making waves, traditional styled wooden shutters continue to remain highly desired among home owners across Canada. The good news is, many companies have started offering high quality timber engineered solutions. Timber Engineering is similar to other types of custom made paneling but often includes the added benefit of requiring only minimal assembly (or no assembly) since the components used are generally built straight from the plant. Also, they usually include superior warranties and higher end finishes. Most importantly though, the price tends to be less than a comparable manufactured unit. A few examples of these manufacturers include, DuraVent, Window Fashions, Gage Group, Shaker Industries, Custom Made Blinds, Custom Built Doors, Trillium Builders Plus, Econoxia and so forth). However, keep in mind that wood products have natural variations which could affect durability. For example, while solid red oak appears like dark red maple, both should be considered fine woods. So, make sure to shop around to ensure you get a consistent colour choice.
Composite Wood Panel Shutters: Another type of shutter that continues to increase popularity are composite wood fibre glass shutters. They tend to feature larger panes of glass, better insulation properties, lower operating costs, longer lasting materials and improved weather resistance. These shutters typically come equipped with a metal profile track, however you can upgrade and customize them by drilling holes into the front edge.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
1. Measure the windows carefully, especially those facing east and west.
2. Make note of the height of the window above the sill. If possible, measure the width from jambs across top edge of window frame. Compare measurements to determine best fit on opening and closing mechanism. Note whether door frames will interfere. Also check that doors will open completely within desired range.
3. Be aware that most of today’s custom made shutters are designed to match the shape and size of the original windows. A good installer will always ask if window dimensions vary within area served by the order. For example, if windows face different directions, they may be measured differently than other windows within same order. Ask about the differences and adjust accordingly. Note that most manufacturers recommend that all measurement variations exceed minimum standard.
4. Check the materials used. Some brands offer custom colors and textures only available from certain locations. Consider your preferences as well. Many are sold ready cut & assembled. Others must be built upon-site and shipped complete to your location to ensure consistency and exacting standards. Do not hesitate — call ahead. If unsure ask questions and request references (preferably 3).
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
California Custom Made Wood Closets
If you’re looking for the ultimate closet solution for your home then consider adding a wood sliding door with a fully integrated closet system featuring either a built-in shelf or cabinet. These closets come equipped with a pullout rod/shelf that offers plenty of storage space without taking away precious countertop real estate. We offer wood doors with a wide assortment of colors and finishes to match your existing furniture perfectly.
The beauty of custom designed products is that each piece is uniquely tailored to your exact specifications. Not only does this provide better value but it often leads to higher levels of satisfaction due to the attention to details offered by our experts who work closely with every client to ensure complete accuracy. Our design capabilities include fully customizable closet systems and customized cabinetry solutions for all types of applications whether you just need extra storage or if you’d prefer something completely unique than the standard options. If you’re interested in purchasing a full line of door hardware accessories, visit our Hardware Store section.
Cali Shutters & Window Treatments
At Shutterboy we believe that energy efficiency should always go hand in hand with aesthetics and functionality. Not only will installing some type of weather protection in your windows help improve the comfort level inside but it will also save your monthly utility bills.
Cost of California Shutters in Kitchener Ontario
There was this guy who went to a party once… He thought he had come prepared, but he forgot his pants. So he walked around half naked until someone gave him some clothes to wear, because they knew he wouldn’t leave otherwise. They said “Hey man. Do you realize your ass looks great?” And he realized he’d forgotten something really vital — his shoes.”
“In case you haven’t noticed, I’m talking to you… I got my feet wet.”
I don’t always walk well. Sometimes I get stuck in puddles of water, sometimes I stumble and trip. But it’s worth everything. If you could see me coming down the street — walking slowly through the puddle — you would probably call 911 instead of waving. Because you have no idea why a person is walking so deliberately toward death…”
(from “Why Walk When You Don’t Have Shoes?”, by Paul Simon).
Blog Post: A Year Without Pants
Author Name: Jodi Mancini
Post Category: Self Improvement/Motivation / Personal Development
Posted Date: January 1st, 2019
Description: “My sister died four years ago today. She was only twenty five. Her life was taken away from her far too soon. On July 22nd, 2014 she suffered cardiac arrest due to mitral valve prolapse. After spending several weeks on life support machines, including CPR, heart transplant surgery ultimately became necessary. Unfortunately, the surgery did not work as planned and she passed away shortly thereafter. My family decided against pursuing organ donation since she wasn’t declared brain dead upon admission. As of yesterday, my beautiful baby sister has officially become just another statistic.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
If you’d like us to help you find exactly what you need, just send us an email, use our chat feature, call 877-737-9200 or drop us a line on Facebook or LinkedIn
We’re happy to assist.
California shutters come in many different forms. Whether they be custom designed, or simply purchased from a catalog store, these shutters offer protection from sun exposure, heat gain, cold drafts, humidity control, privacy, noise reduction, insulation against earthquakes and fire prevention. They are made of various materials including cedar, pine, redwood, bamboo, fiberboard and vinyl, which makes them suitable for almost every climate.
Here are some things to consider about choosing your next kitchen window covering.
How big is your kitchen? Do you have a view of nature outside? Is privacy an issue? These factors will play a role in determining which type of coverings work best for you. For example, if you live near busy roads, you could benefit greatly from having blinds installed instead. If you enjoy spending time outdoors but would prefer to block the light out of certain rooms, then roller shades might provide the perfect solution.
If you have small children who tend to throw toys out of windows, then it may be worth considering installing storm doors instead (storm door covers). Storm doors can keep children safe while providing complete coverage to protect the rest of your home.
Are you worried about insects flying around inside your house? Then insect screens may be the perfect fit. Insect screens are made of mesh material, allowing air circulation in summer months, yet preventing bugs from getting in during colder periods.
What’s the weather situation going to be like this winter? Will you spend much time indoors? These questions should influence whether you decide to install window film. Window film helps reduce heating costs, keeps your energy bills down during winter months and protects furniture from fading caused by sunlight.
There are several types of window films available and each offers unique benefits depending on what your needs are.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
In my opinion, wood shutters provide a warmer, elegant touch while vinyl ones offer a sleek appearance but often lack warmth and natural beauty. Also, wooden shutters are usually more expensive than vinyl. However, if you’re going with an industrial theme, then go for the cheap vinyl instead!
But wait…what makes us say “industrial theme”?! If you are thinking about installing some of these shutters for a condo project – we suggest checking out this article on condo building regulations and guidelines. Condos generally prohibit homeowners, renters, and commercial tenants from putting anything onto exterior walls except brick veneer siding. Therefore, we highly recommend sticking to shutters made only from real wood material like oak or teak. These types of materials tend to be durable enough to deal with the wear & tear associated with outdoor use without requiring frequent maintenance. Plus, most people find them aesthetically pleasing because they create a warm atmosphere inside.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters – The Pros and Cons
Before choosing either type of California shutters check out the following points below.
Pros and Cons Of Wooden Shuttses VS Those Made From Vinyl Materials
1) Aesthetics: For those who prefer the classic look of hardwood shutters, wood shuts are the way to go. They create a rustic appearance that adds a homey feel to the outside space. On the other hand, vinyl Californian shutters come in bright colors or light tones that bring life to rooms and exteriors. Both options are great choices depending on the homeowner’s preference.
2) Durability: While wood shutters can handle harsh weather conditions, vinyl shuts cannot stand strong winds and rain.
3) Maintenance: Most vinyl shutters can easily be cleaned and maintained; however, regular cleaning is necessary for wooden shutters since they contain sap and dirt trapped under the layers of paint. Also, wood shutters need proper care after installation to prevent rot from damaging the wood frame.
Best California Shutters Kitchener
To learn more click on each category below…
1) Design Considerations
2) Reasons To Install Commercial Grade Protection From Natural Forces – Weather Stripping, Storm Windows, Window Shades, Wood Blinds, And More
3) Types Of California Shutters Available | 3 Different Options To Cover Up The Insides Of A Kitchen: Vinyl Laminates, Rolled Pleated, Or Roller Shutters
4) Installation Tips For Placing Glass Panels On Steel / Metal Frames. Also Learn About Some Simple Steps You Can Take Today To Help Ensure Proper Fitting & Sealing Will Be Done When Ordering An Existing Kitchens’ Door Opening Shade.
5) California Custom Made Shutters Reviews And Recommendation’s So You Won’t Have To Go Through This By Yourself!!!
6) Why Not Upgrade To Triple Laminate Plywood Panel Construction Instead Of Using Single Ply On Both Sides. Read My Review HERE!!(Click Here)
7) All Other Things Being Equal….What Kind Of Features Should You Look For In A Quality California Shutters Company?? Find Out Below!!!
8) Finally….I’m Going To Give You Three Good Reasons I Put Together Information For You…
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
If I had to pick just my favorite benefit of California Shutters, it would be this: they improve curb appeal. Not only does a well installed California Shutter project a home’s exterior appearance while adding value to its overall worth; but, it also creates more space inside because they are designed to allow plenty of light to enter rooms without obstructing views from outside windows.
There’s a reason why Californa Shutters have become one of today’s most popular options among homeowners who want to increase the curb appeal of their homes — and it goes beyond looks. These days, people want functional products that will protect the house from the sun during the day and keep heat in at night. And they want those same products to blend nicely into the design aesthetic of both current and potential buyers’ houses.
For more than 30 years Shutterboy Products has helped customers make beautiful custom designs, install and maintain great looking window treatments that fit perfectly and perform flawlessly!
In addition to selling premium, handcrafted wooden shutter systems that have stood the test of time, Shutterboy offers a wide range of solutions to help keep your windows comfortable and protected. We sell and service the industry leading brands: Pella Windows & Doors®, American Architectural Aluminum Sashes®, WindowWorld™, Hunter Douglas ® Custom Clips™, and Woodcore™.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and helping every homeowner achieve the beauty and comfort they’ve always dreamed possible. If you’d like additional information regarding our unique wood window systems, please contact us anytime. Whether you prefer email support, telephone service, or live chat, our friendly staff stands ready to assist you through any step along the way.
Buy California Shutters Online
First off, we manufacture all our products completely inside the United States. All of our shutters come with warranties and lifetime support. Our customers can order them and have them installed anywhere in North America. This includes Canada, Mexico and the US. Most other companies can only offer these types of guarantees in specific states.
Another thing to be aware of with most DIY options is that installing your own shutters can void your warranty. Many homeowners will say “Why would someone who buys our shingles install those themselves?! They are not covered under the same guarantee.” While this isn’t necessarily true, many times DIY projects end up costing the customer thousands because of this reason that was never explained to them upfront. If something goes bad, it usually costs $50-$100 per window, plus labor, which could easily exceed $2,000 when doing multiple windows.
Our shutters last 10+ years without problems, but sometimes they wear out from natural expansion, weathering, or damage from pests like squirrels, birds, bugs or fire ants. We provide a Lifetime Warranty against all manufacturing defects for every single unit sold. When you buy from Shutter Boys, you get everything you see advertised above PLUS a 20% discount off your entire purchase price! And remember, this is a no hassle way to protect yourself against Mother Nature’s wrath.
If you want to learn more about why choosing to work with a professional company for installing your shutters makes sense then check out the video below:
Buy Your Own Cali California Shutters From Shutter Boyshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c0bRr3e9u8&feature=youtu.
Kitchener’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We chose these products because we wanted them to represent a wide spectrum of materials, designs, price points, warranties and maintenance requirements. Also, because these companies are some of the largest manufacturers and installers of wooden shutters in North America and around the world. All of these factors should offer something unique and interesting when choosing which kind of kitchen window treatments are best suited for your space.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”