Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Huntsville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Huntsville, Ontario. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Huntsville Project
Huntsville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Huntsville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Huntsville, Ontario may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Huntsville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Huntsville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Huntsville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Huntsville, Ontario
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
1. Thermal Efficiency & High Strength
2. Sound Reduction
3. Excellent Privacy
5. UV Protection
6. Energy Efficient
7. Low Maintenance
8. Easy Installation
10. Durable Lifetime
What are California Shutters?
California shutters are basically window coverings attached to a frame, usually aluminum extrusion, and placed inside a wall opening. These frames attach to existing windows or doors, keeping them closed while blocking light, noise and weather inside the room being covered.
Californiashutterscan be installed either horizontally or vertically depending on homeowner preference and architectural style. Horizontal installations block vertical views; Vertical installations allow both horizontal and vertical view through the openings provided by the frameless blinds. If you prefer privacy without complete darkness, use the “half rise” style, which blocks half the view and lets half of the outside world see in. Or try vertical options like slatted shades, louvers, paneled slats or plantation shutters for maximum sun protection or privacy control.
Why Buy California Shutters?
Cost Effective: A California shutter is cheaper than installing replacement windows because it does not include the costs associated with replacing windows themselves. Plus, most modern California shutters are energy efficient and reduce heat loss during hot summer months and cold winter mornings by reducing radiant heating loads.
Energy Savings: Many types offer double pane insulation for energy savings, and some models even incorporate special glazing technology called argon gas filling, which traps moisture against glass panels and shields them from ultraviolet rays.
Sound Control: Some designs feature acoustic materials designed specifically to absorb sound. Others incorporate multiple layers of highly reflective materials that reflect unwanted sounds away
Water Proofing: All styles protect walls from heavy rain by providing water resistance.
Motorized California Shutters Huntsville
We recommend choosing a style of window coverings that matches your aesthetic preferences as well as the needs of your home. A good rule of thumb is that the larger the opening, the wider the track width should be to fit around it. For example, if you’re covering a double French door, you’ll need a wide enough track width to accommodate both sides of each door. If you are installing the same model of shutters on multiple windows throughout your house then you can consider buying just the tracks instead of having custom made panels built for every single window. We’ve put together this guide to help get you started in making the decision of whether to install motorized or manual shutters for your next project.
Huntsville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
California Shutters provide superior levels of insulation & energy efficiency, and their durability will protect your home investment over the years. These premium wood shutters are built to withstand extreme weather like hurricanes, earthquakes and wildfires.
Shutters come in several styles & colors that match your existing decor, including: Traditional Wood Shutters; Modern Aluminum / Steel Shuttles; Custom Color/Patterned Metal/Stainless steel shutters; and Custom Glass Panels / Window Film / Security Screening.
All shutters come standard with 3M™ Weatherstripping which seals the windows completely without air leakage, making these shutters ideal for use during winter months and protecting homes from the harmful UV rays of summertime
2) Our Installation Service Includes
a) An experienced, certified craftsman that installs them correctly according to current building codes and industry standards.
b) Professional grade hardware and tools required per each project.
c) A lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship. We guarantee this product to be durable enough to handle your unique needs for many seasons to come.
3) All of our products include FREE shipping anywhere in the U.S.. If you live outside of North America please contact us regarding international orders.
4) If you already own your home, installing these beautiful shutters should only take 30 minutes. But, if you’re buying a condo, townhome, apartment, single family residence or vacation property, we offer custom sizing options and delivery/installation service for those projects. Click Here to learn more about our customized installations.
5) We have a FREE in-home consultation available to anyone wanting to schedule an appointment. During these appointments, we’ll go through the benefits of adding shutters to your house, discuss styles and types available. And of course…we’d love to answer any questions you may have!
6) As always, you can trust SHUTTERBYS® because we stand behind every product we sell. Every shutter we manufacture goes through rigorous testing in order to meet strict manufacturing specifications.
Buy California Shutters Online
1. Why do I Need to install Shutters in my home/condos?
2. California Shutters Product Trends for 2022
3. Installation Tips for Your New Doors & Windows
4. The Benefits of Customized Woodwork
5. How Do You Find A Local Installer?
6. California Shutters FAQ
8. Resources & Links
9. Contact info
12. Why Should I use Shutterboys
13. How Can I Save Money On My Door And Window Replacement Project?
14. Where Is The Best Place For Me To Purchase My New California Shutters?
15. How Much Will It Cost To Replace All 4 Walls And Ceiling Panels?
16. How Much Does It Take To Receive Free Customization Service From Shutterboyshttp://www.shutterboys.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wooden California Shutters offer long-lasting beauty, but they come with high upfront costs. If you decide to go this route, consider investing your funds into a premium quality wood shingle system that includes multiple layers of exterior sheathing, which makes the most durable shuttering solution available today.
If you’d like to learn more about California Shutters and other home improvement projects, visit us at http://www.shutterboyscaliforniashutters.com/.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
In Part 1 we talked about why shutters are still popular today and how they’re going to continue being relevant in the coming years. If you haven’t seen Part 1 yet, check it out here: https://www.shutterboystoday.com/the-ultimate-guide…
Part 2 covers the next 5+ years of changes that we see happening in the market and what that could mean for your business.
This article includes information about:
What we expect the California Window Industry landscape will look like in 2024 and beyond (and why).
How the current trend toward DIY home upgrades will impact the future of the window industry.
Why the rise of “smart homes” will drive demand for energy efficient windows in the years ahead.
And finally, we discuss what the future looks like for custom shuttering projects (both residential and commercial), including some ideas for ways that you can leverage technology to improve efficiency while saving costs.
We hope you enjoy reading and find the content valuable! Please leave feedback as we would love to hear from you. Feel free to reach out anytime via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again! And stay tuned for more posts about what’s changing in the world of shutters, including some great news about ShutterBoyStoday and other cool stuff.
Cost of California Shutters in Huntsville Ontario
Here are some of these trends:
1.) Wood Cali shuttered windows will be back.
2.) Custom built windows and trimming will continue to increase.
3.) More people will look toward vinyl products.
4.) Vinyl windows and sliding patio door systems are becoming more popular.
5.) People are starting to realize they can save money and get a better product by going custom and installing themselves.
6.) Vinyl siding is getting cheaper.
7.) Aluminum window frames are coming down in price.
8.) More companies offering DIY kits and install services for vinyl and aluminum windows.
9.) Vinyl windows that use double panes are gaining popularity due to energy savings.
10.) Most importantly, there’s nothing stopping anyone from doing this today…
If you’re thinking about installing California Shutters, please read on. The information below should help you decide which style, size, color, and material will work best for you.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Website Analysis & Audit, Link Building
Email Campaign Management Services
We offer many other types of digital marketing strategies including but certainly not limited to SEO, PPC, Email & SMS campaigns, Branding, Reputation Monitoring, Analytics, Social Media & PR/Media Relations. We specialize in helping small business owners and startups achieve their business objectives online using a combination of strategic planning, technical execution and creative content development. Our team includes digital experts who help clients develop the most effective digital marketing solutions possible. Contact us today and learn why we are different than the rest of the industry. Learn About Us »
Digital marketing agency specializing in small business web design, search engine optimization, website analytics, email marketing, reputation management, link building and mobile apps. With a focus on customer service, we provide a unique level of attention to detail and personalized service to each client and partner relationship. The key difference between us and other agencies is that while other agencies may claim “we’ll take care of everything” we actually deliver measurable ROI on every project we handle with our clients.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In addition to building great quality home furnishings, Shutter Boys manufactures custom designed and manufactured plantation style louvered shutters. Our company produces both the horizontal and vertical slat options. These include various types of brackets and hardware and most importantly the top rail system which must be installed correctly. If your house was originally constructed at anytime prior to 1955 this will probably fit your needs. Most people prefer aluminum due to weather concerns and ease of maintenance but we offer several other materials like steel and vinyl.
If you live in California, then you already know that it gets hot sometimes! When selecting a shade solution for outdoor space, heat transfer becomes a primary concern especially during summer months. The ability to keep warm air inside without allowing cool breezes in through the open spaces is key factor in keeping the temperatures controlled. One way of achieving this is by adding shading devices. A typical choice would be awning mounted shades however the benefits of a roller type shade go far beyond simply providing protection against the sun and rain. Roller shades provide energy savings because of their efficiency and versatility. They can help prevent glare while offering privacy while enhancing overall appearance.
For those who aren’t familiar with them, Roman Tubular Shades are very popular among homeowners around the globe. They’re extremely customizable, durable and come in beautiful colors and designs. However, these shades tend to weigh quite heavily for residential installations. Roman Tubular shades are made primarily of fiberglass with heavy duty fabric backing. Some models offer full length blackout capabilities and some only cover part of the window opening. The weight of these shades makes most installers opt to use an additional bracket to support them. Another advantage is that they allow light to pass through unlike traditional Venetian Blinds.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Huntsville
For those just starting out this guide gives great recommendations for which types of shutters are the best, which colors, sizes and designs to use for different windows and doors and why you might be choosing certain brands and models. They will help you avoid some common pitfalls while putting shutters down to protect both yourself and your investment.
When talking about California Shutters specifically, it helps to understand the terminology used and the history behind each type of shutter to ensure that you get exactly what you are expecting from them. For instance, wooden plantation shutters tend to offer the highest level of insulation against heat transfer but often times lack adequate strength, making them prone to warping from humidity, heavy usage from children and pets, and insect damage. Wooden roller shutters usually come standard on high end homes due to the extra durability of their hardware, however, the higher cost and difficulty of installation makes them less practical for average buyers. Vinyl rollover panels provide a middle ground between traditional screen door options like storm screens and sliding glass doors with full length frames that allow light indoors while keeping rain, insects, dirt, and dust outside. Also known as vinyl slider shutters, these are typically hung inside your doors on the top hinge rather than being mounted above the frame entirely.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We just wanted to drop a quick note before getting started and to thank you for visiting this website. We really appreciate the support and interest you take in finding ways to improve your home through more efficient shuttering systems. As most people who visit this blog probably already realize from reading posts regularly, some things go hand in hand while other times they are completely unrelated but still interesting topics.
So, without further ado, lets get back down to business shall we? Our goal was to create the ultimate guide to installing the best California Shutters for your home/condominium this year. After spending countless hours researching and testing different brands and styles, we found a few products that stand head and shoulders above the rest. If there is anything else that could help increase efficiency in your home and lower energy usage, then definitely check these out:
Home Energy Rating System
Energy Star Appliances
The latest trend going strong with homeowners, which helps cut carbon emissions drastically without sacrificing style. So whether you’re buying a house, condo, or existing building in 2012 and beyond; investing in better insulation, reducing air leakage, and making energy savings improvements will be the key to protecting the planet’s environment.
In this post, I’ll discuss those three items plus a few others that came across my research radar during 2017. So let me begin…
HOME ENERGY RATING SYSTEM
An effective way to evaluate potential homes for purchase. These ratings should include everything from heating costs to water and electricity. When searching for houses listed on realtor websites, I recommend checking each page’s rating system for accuracy. A good indicator would be multiple pages listing similar information on their sites. For example, two properties being identical excepting price tags and the fact that they had energy star rated appliances, yet only one had high ratings. Make sure you ask questions after seeing that info so that you aren’t misled.
For instance, I recently looked at a property advertised on craigslist having 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3 car garage, 4 acre lot with pool & spa.
Best California Shutters Huntsville
We hope this article helps you understand what makes California shutters different than traditional window treatments that people use in colder weather areas around the country. We also cover what to expect in the coming years for California shuttering, which includes:
1. Shutterboy’s Top Trends in 2020 (including some cool designs and materials, plus new finishes and color options).
2. Some of the latest innovations in California Shuttering Technology, including:
a. High performance glass that blocks light while allowing heat through;
b. A patented frame system for increased strength and stability; And
c. Innovative design features for added insulation, energy efficiency, privacy and security.
3. Our recommendations for the top 3 products for every home/condo owner in the North American market. These are our favorites because they offer exceptional value, quality and style for homeowners across the United States who care about living comfortably in any season.
4. Installation tips and tricks to help you get started quickly and easily with installing the perfect custom made California Shutters for your house, condo or office space.
5. Resources and links to additional information and inspiration on how California Shutters work, why customers love them and how you can buy California Shutters online and locally for yourself and clients.
6. An exclusive offer for readers of our website to receive a 20% discount coupon code good for $100+ worth of Shutter Boy Shutters.
7. A link to our Facebook page where you could find more photos and videos of our California Shutter installations in real life.
8. A special thank you to everyone who supports us on Patreon. Your generous contribution is essential to keep this website running smoothly for our fans, friends and family. Thank you again.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
The California Window Company offers custom made California Shutters, Wood Blinds, Roller Shades and other window coverings for both residential and commercial properties. Our team of professionals will work closely with you to determine which type of window covering would be suitable for your project. We specialize in providing high-quality products and excellent customer service in addition to offering the lowest prices around.
We have many different types of California Windows, ranging from standard wooden cladding windows through aluminum, steel and composite options. All of these materials allow us to customize each window as per client requirement, ensuring maximum comfort, safety and durability.
If your windows already exist, they could use refurbishing. If you are replacing them, then we can help you select a material that meets your aesthetic preference, function, price point and budget constraints. Whether you need wood blinds, roller shades, or a combination of both, California Window Co can deliver exactly what you desire.
Whether you are interested in custom made or ready to order, our experienced staff can assist you in selecting the perfect solution for your specific situation.
To discuss California Shuttering options, contact California Window Co today. We have years of experience in designing and building beautiful homes, condos and offices across the United States. We are committed to delivering only the highest quality of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
For more information please visit our website http://www.calwindowco.net/. Call us today to get started on building your dream house or condominium.
Thank you for visiting. Please feel free to ask questions.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”