Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Gallatin’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Gallatin, Tennessee. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Gallatin Project
Gallatin’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Gallatin with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Gallatin, Tennessee may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Gallatin and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Gallatin? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Gallatin’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Gallatin, Tennessee
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California shuttered blinds are often installed under window trim, therefore adding beauty while protecting privacy, reducing light loss, increasing insulation value, enhancing security, and providing better air circulation. Because they are manufactured locally, each project receives individual attention. Our team works closely with homeowners and builders to ensure every detail and quality control standards are met during production. We take pride in our workmanship; after years of experience designing and manufacturing custom shutter systems, we produce high quality products that can withstand harsh weather conditions without giving away style. Whether you live near mountains, oceanfront property, the desert, or somewhere inbetween, we offer solutions to protect your home or apartment building exterior in many styles. For more information about our California Shutters, visit https://www.shuttersbyholloway.net/ca or call us today at 800-828-3444
Visit Shutter Boys website at http://shuttersbyschooler.com/
BLOG TITLE: How to Create Custom Marketing Materials | FREE Printable Templates
HOW TO CREATE CUSTOM MARKETING MATERIALS AND PRINTABLE TEMPLATES WITH YOUR OWN STYLES, PHOTOS — All Businesses Should Be Doing These Things By NOW If They Want To Stand Out From Their Competitors
Why Your Customers Will Love It: Free printables allow your customers to customize your content exactly the way they want to see it. When they print these documents, their photos appear perfectly centered, and the text aligns neatly left / center / right. Not only will it save them tons of paper (consider cutting down to just 1 sheet per page), but having physical copies available makes them feel like they really own something tangible that represents their business well.
WHEN YOU SHOULD USE THEM: At the end of the day, everyone uses computers differently… So try some different formats below.
Buy California Shutters Online
2. Do they really work well?
3. Does the look matter?
4. Is the price worth it?
5. Where do I find professional help
6. Should I go through a contractor? How much will this cost me?
7. Will these shutters be covered under warranty?
8. Why would someone recommend them to you?
9. Can the shutters withstand wind gusts? Rain? Snow? Hail storms?
10. What type of materials does each window use? Wood, Aluminum, PVC?
11. What types of glazing options exist? Vinyl? Fiberglass? Low profile aluminum frame windows?
12. What other features come standard with each style? Weatherstrip trimming? Locksets? Privacy screens? Blind slats? Window treatments?
13. How easy is it to install? How long did it take for the installer to complete? Was anything damaged during the installation process?
14. How many hours of labor was required? Were subcontractors involved? Who provided the labor? What tools were used? Who installed everything? What experience level of person(s)?
15. Do I get warranties and/or guarantees? If so, from whom? What does each cover? Does each guarantee workmanship for 1 years? 2 Years? 5 Year?, 10 Year? 20 Year? 30+ Year?
16. How much will each piece of glass run me?
17. Who installs them for me? How big is the crew?
18. How fast are they installing them?
19. When can they expect delivery?
We hope that after reading this blog you will have enough confidence in the quality of our products that you will feel confident ordering through us and getting exactly what you need without having to worry about paying extra for additional items like shipping charges because your order won’t qualify for free shipping. We believe that if people see great prices & high quality, then they’ll be motivated to try something different…and hopefully become customers for life. So please read carefully and understand what’s inside every box.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Motorized California Shutters Gallatin
We have seen many different types of products come onto the market recently and they range from motorization options through remote control options to fully automated systems.
Some manufacturers have made great improvements in making the shuttering system easier for installers while other companies continue to push the envelope further. We believe that these innovations keep improving not just the quality of the product but also increase the ease of use.
For this post though we focus mainly on how the industry is evolving to provide homeowners with better options than ever before.
Here is a short description of each type of product mentioned below.
These shutters use motors instead of cords/solenoids to operate them. They offer convenience for those who like to be able to close and open their windows from their smartphone anytime anywhere without having too much hassle. These are typically installed in newer homes as well because most builders prefer that customers get more modern conveniences than traditional corded shutters. Some models include auto open and auto close as well. If an automatic model is available then it usually includes remote control functionality. Most motorized shutters allow for manual operation as well however.
Remote Control Option:
There are lots of different ways people enjoy controlling their shutters remotely. For example, you could use an iPhone or Android phone to do everything on screen which would enable full automation including the ability to raise and lower the shades, tilt them back and forth, move them horizontally along rails, and lock them down tight. Another method of control includes being able to adjust the angle of the blinds via an iOS or Android mobile device. These methods are convenient but still leave a lot to desire when considering how difficult and frustrating trying to manually manipulate and raise and lower heavy shutters can often be.
Fully Automated Model:
Most people consider any model that does not feature manual operations to be automated as long as they work correctly according to your preferences. The advantage here is that you no longer have the stress of trying to manage the opening and closing functions yourself as they happen automatically. You simply sit by relaxing knowing that you can easily take care of things whenever you decide to.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Cost of California Shutters in Gallatin Tennessee
Also check out some of the other posts below for even MORE information on shuttering!!
SHUTTERBOYS TAKES CARE OF EVERYTHING FROM START TO FINISH WITH OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDING WINDOW INSTALLS DIRECTLY TO CONSUMERS AS WELL AS LOCATION PROJECTS FOR PROFESSIONALS.
1. Vinyl Caliber
Vinyl Shutters come in many different sizes and shapes and materials ranging from classic solid colors to custom patterned patterns to full custom color choices. They are easily customizable for nearly everything imaginable and allow for quick and inexpensive installations and replacements with minimal effort or tool required.
Wood Shutters are probably the most popular choice for homeowners due to their beauty, durability and ease of replacement plus the fact that they’re easily customized and very affordable.
Gallatin’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
In this latest edition of “Best Of/Trends For /California Shutters,” we highlight these top trends in the industry:
• New designs are constantly being introduced every year; many styles and shapes of shutters sold today weren’t available 10 years ago—this shows the ongoing evolution of contemporary window treatments.
• More people are recognizing the benefits of installing quality windows, doors, decking systems/products, roof lines, trim, moldings, furniture and lighting on properties they own. And buyers are discovering that they enjoy the satisfaction of owning better quality homes than those they previously lived in. They’re seeing value in living in a higher standard of construction.
• Consumers are starting families sooner and buying bigger houses than ever before, making them aware of their surroundings and wanting high quality materials and accessories like custom shutters.
• Because of this trend towards people moving back to “the city” instead of suburbia, some areas of the country are requiring certain characteristics in buildings, including double paned glass to protect against intense sunlight (and heat). More often these days, buyers are choosing large single glazed panels over traditional style single pane wood frames because they recognize the high level of energy efficiency associated with larger panes of glass. Additionally, more and more builders and architects understand that adding privacy screens to residential additions helps improve overall curb appeal. These factors are prompting owners and real estate agents selling multi housing units to consider the addition of larger picture windows and patio screen doors and French door type options.
At Shutter Boys, our mission is to create beautiful, functional and affordable window coverings while providing exceptional customer service. Each element of our business reflects the core values and principles of quality craftsmanship and excellent customer care.
Each project, whether big or small, requires unique attention to detail that only a knowledgeable craftsman can provide. Our highly skilled team offers personal consultation for each client’s individual needs.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We will be highlighting some common questions people ask us during installations.
If anyone would like information regarding other products for doors/windows please contact me at email@example.com.
For more information visit http://www.shutterstockinc.com/#!/shop_us/California+Shutters&id=92918.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wooden California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Before installing anything like this, consult with professionals first. While they both perform great, each material has advantages and disadvantages.
This post focuses mainly only on wood California Shutters, but I’ll be discussing Vinyl California Shutters soon.
To install these windows properly, it’s always recommended that the homeowner hire somebody professionally trained to complete the job instead of DIY. Even though some people manage to pull it off, most would find it challenging. Some things include cutting the siding, attaching trim pieces, measuring window sizes and figuring out everything else that goes along with it. If you’re considering doing it yourself without hiring someone experienced, check out my guide to choosing the best home improvement contractor, because you won’t regret investing any time at all finding the right person for the job.
When selecting a quality home improvement company that specializes in exterior construction and repair projects, you should focus primarily on price rather than just getting the lowest bid. Low bids aren’t necessarily good deals; many contractors charge significantly higher prices due to overhead expenses involved in running a business. Instead, consider asking around to see whether anybody knows reputable companies with experience in similar jobs. Also keep in mind that there usually isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to residential remodeling work.
Best California Shutters Gallatin
1: Wood shutters vs Vinyl Shutters
2: Customization options
3: Modern design ideas
4: Color schemes
6: Window treatments for small spaces
7: Privacy & security
8: Installation tips
10: The Pros/cons
This post was originally published in January 2019 and updated regularly for 2020/21.
California Shutter Guys is proud to be featured among many great companies who provide high quality products and exceptional service.
We hope you enjoy these posts and find them useful. Thank you again for visiting us and please feel free to leave comments below. We read every comment and try to reply back in a timely manner.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
There are many ways to keep cool air flow inside of buildings through windows such as blinds, curtains and shades — but none compares to the beauty, style and quality of vinyl window covering systems including custom built shutters, garage doors and roller door panels which provide superior thermal insulation properties. We strive everyday to be better than yesterday so that our buyers get the absolute most value they should expect.
One way to see the difference for yourself is to walk around outside during the hot summer months without any shade; then go back indoors wearing just light clothing and close your eyes while sitting next to a fan blowing cold air; finally open your eyes and notice how refreshed you feel. After closing and opening your eyes several times, you will probably agree with me that the sun feels hotter and the air cooler because heat rises, meaning less energy being lost due to lack of adequate protection. And the same goes for cooling off during warm weather. So for those who prefer to be comfortable in warmer conditions, installing shutters for added privacy and protection against sunlight or wind driven rain is an excellent choice.
In addition to offering high levels of insulating material and protection from harsh UV rays, these high end shuttering products also feature unique designs, colors and styles to enhance the overall appearance of a building whether it’s residential or commercial. Some people believe that certain architectural elements, such as dormer roofs, gables, bay windows, archways, porches and balconies lend themselves beautifully to shutters, especially decorative wooden ones made specifically for them. Others say that shutters work great alone, but really shine on walls covered completely in wallpaper. If you already own a few shutters, consider replacing them with something special.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Gallatin
I hope you enjoy reading this guide and find these ideas useful, please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if I missed something you feel should be added to this post.
*NOTE: All images used in this post are taken from shutterboy’s web site.*
California Shutters are made from solid lumber which makes them extremely durable and weather resistant. They offer great privacy and protection against sun glare while adding elegance and beauty to your property. When selecting shutters for your home they must fit well with both your exterior decor and architecture design and style. If you are unsure whether shutters would compliment your existing house, the first step is always to call us at shutterboys and talk through your requirements with our experienced team. Once we get the measurements, we can work out exactly what type of shutter will suit your project perfectly.
Here are just a few examples of different types of shutters available from shutterboys:
1/4″ Wood Shutter Panels
2×6 Cedar Shake Siding
3/8″ Aluminum Frame
5/16″ Steel Frame
7/32″ Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer
1×6 Pine Board Shutters
1/4″ Vinyl Cladding
1/2″ Hardwood Slats
We recommend choosing shutters that match or go together rather than mixing and matching styles. We also like to use shutters that are made from solid wood as opposed to composite panels. Solid boards tend to be stronger and better built than composites.
Shutters are typically installed either horizontally across windows or vertically along walls and around doors or skylights.
Shutters come in various widths ranging from 5ft wide (for small windows) to 12 ft wide (large openings). The thickness and length varies according to the size window opening but generally speaking, 1 inch thick board lengths range in sizes from 4 feet long to 18 feet long.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”