Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Fredericksburg’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Fredericksburg, Virginia. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Fredericksburg Project
Fredericksburg’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Fredericksburg with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Fredericksburg, Virginia may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Fredericksburg and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Fredericksburg? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Fredericksburg’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Fredericksburg, Virginia
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
When installed correctly, they will block 90% of the sunlight while keeping your home cool, quiet and comfortable.
They are available in various materials including vinyl siding, aluminum, composite, cedar shakes and fiber cement board, and can be customized to fit any size window.
If you live near the coast and experience frequent heat waves, then these beautiful and durable wooden shutters will help reduce energy bills and provide additional comfort inside your home. If you prefer to install them yourself, this post contains instructions for doing so.
California Shatter Installation Tips:
1. Measure the width and height of each shutter opening to determine which style would work best.
2. Check for cracks, loose boards, warped lumber and other potential problems. These could impact the quality of the finished product.
3. Determine whether or not you want to use a screen door and/or weather stripping along the bottom edge.
4. Make sure to measure twice; once to find the total square footage covered by the shingles and a separate measurement of each individual space. Be sure to include any doors or windows.
5. Use a power saw and miter box to cut the pieces, making sure to leave enough material around the edges of the openings to allow proper caulking.
6. Apply caulk around the perimeter of the opening and the top of every shutter piece.
7. Once the exterior caulking has dried completely, apply an interior sealant to ensure moisture won’t penetrate through gaps in the shutter system.
8. Hang the first piece and secure it with tape, screws or nails until everything else is complete. Then hang the remaining parts.
9. After installing the entire project, check for leaks by putting water under the sill plate, behind the shutters themselves and behind the screens. Be sure to test both sides of the house for leaks.
Cost of California Shutters in Fredericksburg Virginia
These shutters are available in many different styles and colors. They come standard in a wide array of sizes ranging from 4 feet tall by 3 inches wide to 12 foot tall by 8 inch width. Most of these shutters are sold with no hardware required making them easy to install. Some of the shutters can also be used in areas other than windows like doors and patio covers.
The average cost per window to install shutters ranges anywhere around $200-$500 depending upon size and style of shute chosen but most often range in price around $300-$400 dollars. If you’d prefer to save yourself some extra cash on these products then I suggest doing the following:
Buy a few extras.
Most of the companies who manufacture these shutters offer discounts or coupons on multiple purchases. So if your buying a bunch of them in bulk you can usually get some nice savings on those prices.
If possible go with custom made options.
Many people have found this option is cheaper because they don’t have to buy the exact same type or model that is already being manufactured. They have to purchase something completely unique. The only thing you may pay a little bit more upfront but after installation you won’t have to worry about replacing parts or getting stuck with an old piece.
Install them yourself.
Some of the manufacturers sell kits that include everything you need to begin with installation including tools and instructions. The reason why is so you aren’t paying someone else to do work for you.
I’m going to recommend the Shuttersnaps company.
They offer a great deal of customer service along with fast delivery. Their shutters are high quality, durable and affordable with no hidden charges or fees. Their website is really straight forward and simple to use allowing anyone without any experience to easily navigate through their pages. All you need to know is which size you wish to order and click “add to cart”.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Fredericksburg
Some homeowners prefer metal windows while other go for wooden shutters because they offer great protection against damaging weather conditions like hail storms, rainstorm, high winds, sleet and snow showers.
But just what type of window should be considered when choosing new shutters? Here are some things to consider before deciding.
1. Types Of Window Shutters
Most homes will benefit most from blinds. They provide light filtering capabilities without blocking views of the outside world. Blinds come in vinyl coated shades, louvers, pleated drapes, roller shades, fabric slats and woven panels, among others.
Blinds are versatile and come in a wide array of styles including plain paneling, slatted, diamond patterned and textured materials and specialty fabrics like faux suede or velvet. Most blind manufacturers stock material options both in widths ranging from 3 inches to 24 inches plus height extensions, making them perfect for covering almost every shape and size window found in today’s modern architecture designs. A common mistake people make when installing blinds is placing them in areas with poor shading caused by glass or leaded frames. Blocking sun rays helps reduce glare but does nothing to block drafts and cold air passing through gaps around doors and windows. If you’re building a custom home, ask your builder to suggest ideal shading locations during construction.
Many builders recommend adding hardware guards next to existing casement shutters. These help prevent accidental opening due to wind gusts, tree limbs or lawn mowers pushing shutters closed unintentionally. Most blind companies sell these metal guards separately or include them in their products packages. Some popular brands include Faux Wood Blinds, Korman Blinds.
2. Modern Aluminum Windows
Modern aluminum technology provides strong yet lightweight frame alternatives to traditional ironclad windows. Today’s aluminum shutters use state of art production processes that result in stronger, lighter weight frames. One drawback to metal windows is privacy — they often allow far less insulation than standard windows and therefore suffer higher energy bills. Many homeowners opt to install a combination of aluminum framing along with insulated curtains instead of having single curtain systems installed.
Motorized California Shutters Fredericksburg
* SmartShuttle™ Series
* Sunburst™ Series
* EasyCare® series
We will briefly discuss each class of these motorized window covers to help you determine which type would be most suitable to fit your needs in the Sacramento Valley area.
If you haven’t ever purchased a window covering before please take note that every type requires special care during installation as well as regular maintenance. Therefore, prior experience using similar products should always lead us towards choosing a particular model. And yes, we realize that none of them are perfect but we hope to shed light onto several models worth considering.
Motorized California Shutter Products Available Today
Many people prefer purchasing custom made windows because they truly suit the decor of your home. However, they sometimes find it challenging trying to match the color scheme that meets both functional and aesthetic considerations. Another challenge could arise when attempting to install a high quality cover while staying true to your own house’s style statement. With that being said, we encourage potential buyers to try out the following solutions first instead of making assumptions after reading what follows below. Here are the main classes of motorized shutters available today:
1. Modern Contemporary Designs Series (SmartShuttle™ and Sunburst™). Most modern contemporary designs use either 2″ x 3′ wooden slats or 1/2″ solid aluminum rails. For example, we offer both standard sizes and width options ranging from 48 inches to 72 inches wide. Additionally, certain styles allow customization for unique dimensions. Our customers appreciate having something completely customizable without incurring extra costs if the size requirements vary. Not only does this benefit those who want to personalize and adjust sizes, but it also saves everyone money by bringing down overall investment cost per square foot.
Fredericksburg’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
If you’re looking to install shutters yourself, we provide a full range of tools and materials to get started. If you prefer having us handle the entire project, we’ll take care of everything. Our team will come to your house, measure the space and discuss options for the exact type of shutters that would work best for your home.
When you order with us, you can rest assured that you’re getting quality made products with superior craftsmanship. We manufacture each piece ourselves, which helps ensure consistency and accuracy. And because of this, our shutters have earned our “Certificate of Excellence from Houzz!
If your home needs some updating, shuttering could be part of the solution. We specialize in adding beauty and curb appeal to homes across San Diego County, including Escondido, Poway, Rancho Bernardo/Carlmont, Del Mar / Encinitas, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Solana Beach, Santee, La Jolla, Coronado Island, Mission Bay, North Park, Pacific Beach, Point Loma, Ocean Shores, Bonita, Mira Mesa, Chula Vista, Imperial Beach, National City, Lemon Grove, Lakewood, El Cajon, Eastlake, Kearny Mesa, South Valley, Westfield UTC mall, Miramar, El Dorado Hills, Rancho Santa Fe, Carmel Mountain Ranch, Rancho Peñasquitos, La Puente, and many other areas around Southern California.
Our company offers free shipping and no sales tax on orders above $1000. All sales final, unless otherwise stated.
Buy California Shutters Online
1. Style – As mentioned earlier, you should try to buy something that blends well with your lifestyle and the home decor style. You shouldn’t feel pressured to get them installed during summer because no matter how good a solution looks it won’t be able to withstand harsh weather conditions like heat waves and strong winds. If possible avoid having blind spots since you would need to install multiple windows.
2. Size – While getting shutters made specifically tailored for your house could end up being quite expensive, going bigger than what you actually need and having to cut those excess pieces off isn’t really practical either. Try sticking to smaller sized shutters instead of opting for large ones. 3. Color choices – Don’t be shy; express yourself through color selection. Pick neutral colors that blend with almost everything else you already own or pick brighter hues especially if you live somewhere sunny but still enjoy plenty of natural light indoors. When choosing window treatments keep in mind whether they will match your existing furniture and décor or stand out against it. Remember to always include a few extra inches into measurements. 4. Sliding versus rolling – Both rolling and sliding shutters provide great benefits and advantages depending upon specific circumstances. Rolling shades offer greater flexibility along with better views from inside the home whereas sliding shutters work very well both in hot climates and cold seasons. When making a final decision just remember that sliding options tend to cost a little bit less. 5. Window treatment types – Do you have double windows? Or perhaps you simply want to maximize your view outside but aren’t willing to invest in a larger window? Whatever your case is, different types offer varying functionality. For example, awnings are perfect for providing shade in addition to adding character to your exterior space.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
So as far as our creed goes, I would say “Buyer Beware, Seller Acknowledge, Contractor & Builder Read More”. We only represent licensed tradesmen who work exclusively through us which ensures that you get the most professional service possible! I also guarantee satisfaction 100% of the time. If you feel like you couldn’t be satisfied, contact me immediately and I promise to rectify the situation ASAP!
We strive to deliver nothing but top notch customer experience so please let me help you today. Thanks for taking the time to read my article! Happy Shuttering ?
(This was originally posted in 2017!)
Today, I wanted to take a quick peek back at some of those questions that we were asking ourselves about Instagram in 2016 — things we learned during the first half of the year. Here’s hoping these tips still hold true after another busy six months on the feed.
#1 Focus On Your Audience
Instagram can be intimidating; it feels big, overwhelming, and confusing. The idea of curating content, responding quickly and consistently to followers, understanding algorithms… well, it’s enough to keep anyone awake at night. But focusing on your audience is something every marketer should consider doing anyway. Because while many people assume they’ll use the platform to connect to friends and family members (which is actually #4), the truth is they’re spending less time engaging with brands. And, as a result, many companies are losing potential customers.
Here’s why you shouldn’t sweat the small stuff…
According to Facebook Insights, engagement rates have decreased across all industries since 2013. For example:
Facebook posts viewed per day declined from 8.2 billion in February 2015 to 7.6 billion in December 2016.
Post likes fell from 1.45 million in March 2014 to 2 million in June 2015.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Why Buy From Shutterboys? We manufacture everything ourselves with high quality materials like redwood plywood and veneer backed by our 1 year warranty and lifetime technical support. And since we offer FREE SHIPPING both ways, the cost is comparable to some national suppliers but delivery times for orders to arrive to your door is usually same day via FedEx Ground Shipping. So call NOW for your custom order quote or visit us @ our shop in San Francisco.
If you find yourself thinking “what should I use for my windows?” then this post is perfect for those seeking help answering that questions.
How would you feel having to close your curtains everyday because the sun was shining through every single window during summer months? Does keeping windows closed all the time sound awful? Is it something you wanted at home or even inside office spaces?
There is no doubt that shutting your blinds is probably the least expensive form of protection you could use around your house, apartment, condo, building or business. Just imagine what would happen to your daily routine if you couldn’t see outside anymore without paying hundreds or possibly thousands of dollars per window month just to keep your place fully protected.
Doing these things at home is actually a really great first step to protecting your space when moving forward. But sometimes after spending all your savings buying everything else you need to upgrade your home to truly become safe and secure; the next thing you’ll want to purchase is probably a California curtain installer.
But before you go searching for someone who installs solid lumber shutters in Sacramento, Oakland, Berkeley, San Fran Bay Area or anywhere nearby…we thought it would be useful to put down everything we’ve learned along the way about how installing curtains and drapes isn’t really that complicated and a lot of homeowners already have experience doing it themselves.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Best California Shutters Fredericksburg
So today’s post is going to cover everything you should consider before installing a shutter system. We’ll go over the various types of shutters along with their benefits and disadvantages. After reading this article you should have enough knowledge to help decide whether shutters are something for you, so read through until the end.
There’s no doubt that the exterior design trend for your house or building is changing dramatically these days. From modern architecture, to eco friendly designs, to sleek clean lines; there is an abundance of great options available. If you’ve decided the outside space of your home or office deserves a redesign, but aren’t quite ready to commit to a complete renovation, adding shutters could be the perfect compromise. They offer several benefits including, increased curb appeal, enhanced security, improved lighting conditions, better insulation, and protection against UV rays. So while you may still prefer to wait for the remodeling project, adding shutters to your current home or business is a worthwhile investment. Here are 5 ways you can improve the appearance of your property.
1.. Install Privacy & Protection Shutters: One of the quickest ways to increase a property value is by providing extra security and privacy. By choosing high quality shutters designed specifically for residential purposes, you will protect the occupants inside your home while enhancing your aesthetic properties. When installed properly, they block unwanted light, noise, moisture, dust, insects, debris, snow accumulation, rain water runoff and other harmful contaminants. Additionally, they enhance your ability to enjoy your private outdoor spaces during warmer months by protecting them from excessive sunlight.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wood California Shutters come in numerous different shapes sizes and colors. Many manufacturers offer custom designs on demand. Wood is often used because it can be stained and painted like other finishes, making them a great choice for those who want some visual interest without having to paint every panel themselves. While wood panels tend to feel heavy and bulky, many homeowners love the fact that they can actually move around inside a home easily, especially during high winds. Wood California shutters may seem expensive due to their large price tag however these shutters provide an endless amount of customization options. For example, the shutters can be purchased with stainable/non-stainable materials, blind-stripe material, color matching hardware options, decorative trim pieces like crown molding, picture frames and many more options. Some brands also allow for multiple windows per panel allowing you to match window styles perfectly together while still giving you the convenience of moving freely. These shutters will stay beautiful for years to come!
Vinyl California Shutters are another popular replacement for old wooden blinds. They are relatively inexpensive as well as highly durable. Unlike wood shades, vinyl ones are manufactured entirely in factories, eliminating any problems associated with installing wood products into walls or ceilings yourself. Because of their durability these shutters work great for homes with children or pets since most won’t try to chew through or throw things onto them. One of the main advantages of vinyl shutters is their ability to come in virtually limitless varieties. From modern sleek styles to traditional country styles and everything in between; it’s really hard to find something boring about vinyl shutters. Additionally, these shutters typically do not rust and therefore remain extremely weather resistant. With proper care, these shutters are able to look and function just as good 10+ years after being installed.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
First things first, let me say this again just in case you skipped it while scrolling down the page: I am NOT trying to hype something in particular because this article isn’t about my company. My goal is to help provide readers with quality info, and hopefully convince them to consider us as potential suppliers. However, if you like what you see below, click through to check out Shutterboyz.org/ShutterBoyZ to get started!
There’s no denying that wood looks good installed around windows and doors. And since the material is renewable, sustainable, and available everywhere, it makes sense to use it whenever possible. Unfortunately, most wooden window treatments aren’t particularly efficient during inclement weather conditions—they block light, water, wind, debris, dust, bugs, and cold air (and often heat). They don’t really insulate either, though they do help maintain privacy. Wood is typically less expensive than vinyl or aluminum alternatives, but it tends to be heavier, stickier, and a bit harder to install. If you decide against wood altogether, there are several great options (like metal screens) with similar benefits.
So with that said, here’s just a small sampling of some awesome designs. Enjoy!
California Shutters | 20″ x 10′ | 8 Panel | 1/2″ Plywood | 1 3/4″ Polyvinyl Chloride Backing | Aluminum & PVC | White Vinyl Exterior
1st choice: Timberline California Shutters
Timberline was founded back in 1946. Today, they manufacture premium wood window treatments—including sliding door panel hardware, casement panels, patio enclosures, plantation shutters, roman shades, pergolas, and arbors.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”