Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Denver’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Denver, Colorado. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Denver Project
Denver’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Denver with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Denver, Colorado may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Denver and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Denver? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Denver’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Denver, Colorado
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
This guide was created after years of research and testing. It covers everything you need to install the best California shutters for your home or condo. Whether you live in Colorado or elsewhere in North America.
In order to help you find which type of shutter would be best suited for your project we firstly looked at some general guidelines for selecting an exterior window covering solution. These include but aren’t limited to the following topics:
1) Window Size & Shape – Do I really need a double hung window or should I opt for a single pane unit instead?
2) Privacy Concerns – Will my neighbors hate me, or am I just paranoid?!?
3) Energy Efficiency – Is energy efficiency something I care about? If not then why am i paying extra?
4) Budget Considerations – Am I willing to spend $X amount on a product that could potentially last 5+ years? (I’m guessing no).
5) Maintenance – Can I handle DIY maintenance tasks? (Hint: probably not!).
Best California Shutters Denver
California Shutter Styles and Design Ideas, Popular Designs, Color Schemes and Colors.
What makes a quality window treatment? And why does it matter? When buying window treatments for your windows and doors, it’s crucial to identify exactly what you want from them because they play a big role in the overall picture of design of a space. A poorly fitting curtain rod could ruin a perfectly gorgeous view from the outside while a beautiful piece of draping covering nothing but bare walls would just scream “boring”. Window and Door Treatments come in all shapes and sizes; however, each serves a specific purpose. Some people prefer sheer curtains for privacy whereas other like to block light completely. Others like to combine styles depending upon the situation. Below are the different kinds of covers available depending upon your needs. Drapery. Made of materials ranging from cotton linens/textiles to silk satins, these coverings are commonly used to decorate the wall behind furniture. They tend to be heavier then blinds or shades, thus protecting furnishings below are often found inside rooms equipped with these types of draperies. Blinds. These are generally rectangular sheets designed to keep sunlight and heat out through various openings on a window or doorframe or simply provide greater privacy. Shades. Often confused with blinds, though both serve similar purposes. Most shades usually attach directly onto the side of glass and allow full sight of the outdoors. Although many homeowners use fabric covered blackout shades during cold months for extra warmth and protection against unwanted sun rays, they are mostly popularly used for added beauty rather then weather control.. Venetian Blinds. These are typically made of thick cloth material. They have slats that act as louvers blocking sunlight yet permitting natural light indoors and offer great options for adding style and elegance to almost every aesthetic. Wooden Shutters.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Denver
But, before installing them correctly and keeping them well maintained, it’s often necessary to consult with a professional installer who knows these details first hand; this will ensure optimal function, appearance and safety for years ahead. Here are some tips for selecting and installing the perfect style of window treatments for the home environment.
1. Selecting A Style That Works For Your House And Location
Before deciding upon the type of window treatment you would like to install, consider location and house design. Certain styles work better than others depending on the size, shape, placement and surrounding architectural features of each space. Some window coverings won’t fit perfectly unless certain structural changes occur to accommodate them. Other times, simply moving a wall or rearranging other pieces of furniture will enable you to make windows appear larger while increasing overall visual depth inside rooms, which helps hide flaws in structure and architecture.
2. Be Aware Of Various Styles That Work Well Together
Window treatments come in many different types, shapes and sizes, but most fall under four broad categories based on materials used: vinyl, metal, fabric, wood/wood blinds. Each material category has specific considerations regarding the way windows should be measured and installed, and certain combinations aren’t ideal for every situation.
3. Learn About The Material Options AvailableTo determine which combination of materials is appropriate for your project, measure windows first. If necessary, adjust measurements to meet industry standards. Then carefully read through product information sheets provided by manufacturers to get familiarized with basic terminology related to window types. Also review installation instructions prior to ordering products since they contain valuable information and recommendations about proper sizing to avoid potential complications.
4. Consider Safety When Working On Windows
In order to protect yourself and prevent injuries during installation, follow proper protocol. Wear properly fitted protective eyewear, wear non-slip footwear, use a ladder and secure tools and equipment safely, including cords, hardware and fasteners.
Cost of California Shutters in Denver Colorado
We manufacture & install screen doors, patio doors, sliding glass doors, hinged panel doors, exterior entry doors, pocketed overhead doors, garage door rollups and rollercoasters, storm doors & storm screens, sunroom skylights, french doors, and barn doors. They protect us from harmful UV rays, insects, bird droppings, mold spores, mildew, pests, snakes, raccoons, squirrels, tree branches, bugs, fire ants, spiders, scorpions, bees, wasps, gophers, mice, rabbits, coyotes, foxes, rats, moles, and deer. But they most importantly protect our family from extreme temperatures, windstorms, blizzards, tornadoes, hurricanes.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
This trend will continue to intensify moving forward in 2022.
We recommend choosing a higher end California Shutter company like Shutter Boys. They provide top notch custom design work along with exceptional customer service.
When selecting which style of shutter to install you should consider aesthetics, ease of use, durability and overall value.
Wooden Shutters are still widely used in homes built after 2000 especially those who prefer natural materials. If you live somewhere warm and dry wooden shutters are preferred. Wooden shutters come with certain advantages like no warping issues and minimal care requirements such as just wiping down periodically with clean cloth dampened with non-acidic cleaner and then air drying. They offer excellent protection against weather conditions such as wind, rain, snow, heat, cold and sunlight exposure.
Vinyl Shutters are popular among buyers today because they cost less and allow customers to customize designs. Vinyl has become increasingly affordable as of late with brands coming out with lower priced models every day. These styles usually lack the strength of traditional wooden shutter systems and can be prone to cracking under extreme temperatures. Additionally, these types are known for poor resistance to moisture penetration making them prone to rot and mildew growth. Some manufacturers claim that vinyl shutters are resistant to termites, mold growth and insects but only time will tell whether this claim actually holds true.
There isn’t much information available regarding longevity claims made by different vendors; however, research suggests that some brands are stronger than other brands. Some companies sell “lifetime warranties” while others say theirs won’t fade or crack for 10 years or longer but we would highly advise caution. As always, we recommend doing your own homework prior to investing.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
They are designed to be custom made to order, manufactured from quality materials and installed professionally by certified installers. Shutterboys is proud to offer the highest quality products available today in addition to offering professional installations direct to customers.
WHAT IS THE BEST SHUTTER FOR YOUR HOME OR CONDO IN 2022?
Here’s the answer…
In this post, I’ll talk about which types of shutters should work best for different homes or condos, and why.
I’m going to show you some examples of my favorite designs for each type of home/condo. But first things first–what exactly are shutters, anyway?!
What Are Shutters?
Shutters are a great way to increase both privacy and energy efficiency for your home or condo. A properly fitted window treatment like shutters will block most sunlight coming through your windows without blocking airflow, and they can reduce heating costs and lower your electricity bills by reducing summer heat gain during hot weather months and winter chill during cooler seasons.
There are two different kinds of “shutters”: Wood shutters and Vinyl, Glass, Aluminum, Composite or Fibreglass shutters. Both types have benefits and limitations depending upon your climate and preferences. In general, I recommend vinyl, glass panels, aluminum, composite or fibreglass shutters over wood because they’re easier and cheaper to maintain; however they’re heavier than other options and won’t block as much light.
For homeowners who prefer a lighter weight solution, wood shutters are still a good choice for many applications. Wood shutters are typically less expensive than other solutions, but they’re often harder to find and may take longer to ship than other alternatives. If you live in a warm coastal region, consider installing wooden louvers to keep cool air flowing inside your house, instead of heavy, opaque shutters.
If you’d rather go big and bold with your shutters, then metal or fiberglass is probably the better option for most situations.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We hope you enjoy reading this guide to installing beautiful and effective California Shutters and other types of energy efficient doors in Colorado. Enjoy!
Site Name & Link: www.thevintagemasterblogger.com
Article Name: Is Instagram Really Worth $1 Billion Per Year? | Top 10 Digital Marketing Trends For 2017 [INFOGRAPHIC]
Author Information: David Sibbald
Published On Date: December 20th, 2016
Category: Online Business / Website Designing
Description: It is no secret that the world wide web continues to expand rapidly across different devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops etc.. And while mobile use accounts for around 50% of total Internet usage in developed countries, mobile data traffic has continued to increase dramatically. As people move away from desktops towards smartphones and tablet computers, mobile video content consumption is increasing exponentially and this trend shows little signs of slowing down.
So how does this affect marketers who rely heavily on the internet to reach potential customers through digital advertising campaigns? Well according to Statista, global Internet search volume increased by 18% during 2014, reaching nearly 3 trillion searches. By 2020, it is estimated that Internet searches worldwide will exceed 4 trillion each day. So what does this mean for brands trying to connect with consumers? More importantly, what should they expect in terms of website traffic and conversions when targeting keywords on popular search engines like Google, Baidu and Yandex?
According to eMarketer, Facebook accounted for almost 80 million unique visitors per session in 2015, accounting for 19.4 % of total U.S. visits and 15.4 percent of overall page views. Twitter was third place with just under 60 million unique visitor sessions in 2015, accounting for 14.5 percent of total US visits and 8.9percent of overall pageviews. Google came fourth with 54.3 million uniques in 2015 making it 16.
Denver’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
(Custom Made Shutters By Shutterboys) Colorado Springs customers rely upon us because they value high quality material construction and craftsmanship that stands true to our original design concept — made just like our founders intended them… Solid Cedar, Crafted Wood Slats & Custom Shutters designed to enhance beauty, increase utility and protect property from nature’s elements without sacrificing style.
Denver customers trust us to provide exceptional service in every aspect of our business…. From choosing the perfect door hardware, trimming, hanging and installing your beautiful windows to caring for the environment; each step taken with integrity and care. Your satisfaction ensures that you receive unparalleled customer service from our team. And of course, it must be said, we love giving back to the community. So far this year, we’ve donated nearly $10k in support of Habitat For Humanity and many nonprofits across the state, including Safe Kids Colorado. Additionally, we donate 1% of sales directly to homeless shelters, food banks and other organizations working tirelessly among men, women and children who otherwise would not have shelter during these tough times. The next frontier of philanthropy? Supporting people affected by natural disasters and human trafficking.
(Colorado Door Company) When it comes down to it, no matter which door company you pick, you deserve good service. At Shutterboys, we’re proud to say you’ll get nothing but first class service whether you shop with us online, call our friendly staff or visit your nearby store location.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
This magazine focuses heavily on products that are being sold nationally in retail stores. While they focus mostly on kitchen & bath categories like tile, granite counter tops and cabinetry, they often include some lifestyle and home decor items that get picked out from a few different manufacturers including ours.
I was honored that this article came out during National Design Month which was April 2020. So while most people weren’t thinking about buying anything new until late spring/early summer, I am always hoping these articles will drive some sales for us because it gives potential buyers a bit of visibility around what products are available (and how great they look!) at the moment in the market.
We actually had multiple articles come out of this issue but in case you missed them, check them below. But be warned – these aren’t just photos. They show what looks really good with certain products and what could potentially work better somewhere else (even though we’re happy to help customers find those homes!). And since this project involved installing custom shutters, we thought we’d throw in the photo gallery section at the end for anyone who wants to see the finished product with pictures!
For our part of the story, we wanted to talk about something people had been asking me for years…what makes our California shutters stand apart from other brands? Why should someone buy our California Shutters instead of another style of door window coverings? We’ve heard lots of opinions about this topic over the years so decided to take a stab at answering it ourselves and sharing our experience with what California Shutters can offer homeowners today. Here’s why we feel that California Shutters are THE solution to your home improvement needs.
1. Quality- Our quality standards were established at inception and it hasn’t changed since. From every aspect of manufacturing to delivery service, customer satisfaction is paramount. Every piece of California Shutter® hardware undergoes stringent testing to ensure safety, functionality and durability. Quality assurance tests performed regularly during production allow California Shutter ® to achieve ISO 9001 certification, indicating high reliability while meeting strict requirements.
Motorized California Shutters Denver
1. If you live somewhere mild enough for air conditioning then you need shade. Whether it be from heat or glare, installing shading solutions like these makes sense. They also help prevent sun damage which reduces energy costs and lowers humidity levels inside.
2. Awning type shades work great because they stay put and provide extra protection against rain showers while still letting in natural light. And sometimes just adding those few inches of coverage matters. Think privacy and comfort.
3. As popular as California shutters are, many homeowners shy away from them since the materials cost around $10k-$40K+. Those numbers can easily go way high and we’ve seen some bad examples recently where people tried cutting corners and ended up breaking things. Don’t fall victim to this trap. Shoutouts to Lulu who saved us hundreds of dollars. She knows her stuff and she was awesome to deal with! Check out this amazing example below: http://www.shuttersbylulu.com/product/_1601_Cali_Shutter___Black/details/#
4. One thing to note is that as cool as they seem, especially the open mesh style, you should only use these models near glass windows and doors to avoid blowing snow and flying debris outside the window frames. For instance, they won’t keep down windy breezes or large sheets of ice falling towards the house. It happens regularly and isn’t safe or recommended with these types of panels. So stick with vinyl.
5. Even though they aren’t quite the same material, I’d recommend replacing aluminum shutters with steel to take advantage of stronger construction methods. Aluminum shuts often need multiple replacements each spring and summer due to corrosion and breakage issues. Steel ones rarely fail from rust.
6. Finally, check the warranty on our California Shutter systems. Some of our competitors offer 2 years warranties on their aluminum models but none on anything else.
Buy California Shutters Online
We will cover everything from California shutter manufacturing companies like us, to the most popular designs in the market today, and of course, the newest innovations and technologies available. We hope to provide a comprehensive resource for anyone seeking quality California shutters for their home or condominium project.
If you would like to read other blogs, please visit the following sections of this website:
Designing Your Own Customized Project
California Window Treatments
Our Mission Statement
To help people understand the benefits, costs, and ease of installing custom designed California Shutters.
How We Started
In 2016, we started selling our first line of premium wood CaliShutters, which was manufactured in San Diego, CA. Our company began with a passion for helping homeowners find affordable yet high-quality solutions for adding privacy, insulation, energy efficiency, and curb appeal to homes across America. Our business philosophy centers around providing exceptional customer service and quality products backed by a lifetime warranty.
Why Buy From Us?
All of our shutters use only premium materials including solid oak, pine, cedar and redwood which makes them extremely durable. They are made with real lumber, no composite material, particle board, plywood, or MDF used anywhere in production. All of our shutters come with a lifetime guarantee against fading, peeling, warping, mold growth and mildew. If anything goes wrong, they’ll replace or repair it free of charge.
Our prices are incredibly competitive because we pass those savings onto the consumer, making our products affordable without sacrificing quality. Unlike many competing manufacturers who offer lower cost options, we offer a full range of high-end products that fit every homeowner’s style, price point, and lifestyle.
Because we sell through dealers and distributors rather than retail stores, we can pass along significant discounts to help customers save even more money during their purchase.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”