Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Castle Pines’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Castle Pines, Colorado. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Castle Pines Project
Castle Pines’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Castle Pines with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Castle Pines, Colorado may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Castle Pines and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Castle Pines? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Castle Pines’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Castle Pines, Colorado
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. Our products will enhance the value, appearance and functionality of homes built across the nation while providing superior service to homeowners.
3. We believe everyone deserves affordable custom shutters that reflect individual taste and style.
4. We stand behind our work and offer warranty protection against defects in materials and craftsmanship.
5. Our customer support team strives to exceed expectations.
6. We care about our community and take pride in doing business ethically and responsibly.
7. Your satisfaction matters most and we appreciate every return visit.
8. We welcome feedback, good or bad. Thanks for visiting us today!
9. And finally….We LOVE being part of this great industry that makes people happy. Thank YOU!!
10. ShutterBoy’s Creed
11. Welcome to Shutterboy’s Creed
12. We love what we do…and you should enjoy working with us! #shutterswednesday
13. Shutter Boy’s Creed
14. Shutter Boy’s creed – What does an average day look like?
15. Shutter Boy’s Creed – Why Shutter Boys?
16. Shutter boy’s creed – When was the company founded?
17. Shutter boy’s creed – Who owns/founded Shutter boy’s
18. Shutter boy’s creed – Do they manufacture anything else besides window shutters?
19. Shutter boy’s creed – Where is located?
20. Shutter boy’s creed – What is the mission statement for the organization?
21. Shutter boy’s creed – What types of employees do they employ?
22. Shutter boy’s creed – Do they sell anywhere other than the internet?
23. Shutter boy’s creed – Does the company own/rent office space? If yes, who pays rent to them?
24. Shutter boy’s creed – Is the CEO paid well enough?
Cost of California Shutters in Castle Pines Colorado
California Shutter Installation Tips & Tricks. A well installed exterior shuttering system should be able to keep out insects, wind damage and moisture. If shutters aren’t properly fitted correctly they could leak water causing mold growth inside your house. For many homeowners installing exterior shutters was just something they did without really understanding exactly what they were getting themselves into. They chose what looked good and then went ahead with the project. Once these problems arose they ended up spending thousands of dollars trying to correct them only to find out that they weren’t going to solve anything or they had made it worse. Many people end up calling experts like us to install their shutters because they thought installing those products would save them from having to call contractors or spend hundreds of dollars having someone show them how to measure doors and windows and fit shutters. Our job consists of measuring the existing opening carefully so we can get accurate measurements for custom designs and sizes. Then we take pictures along the way to document exactly what has happened during the installation process. It helps when issues arise to see what has already occurred. Some clients have found that once the shutters go in, some areas become darker but the rest actually becomes lighter. This happens because the light hitting the wall goes straight through leaving no reflections while dark spots appear around the door frames which is due to the difference in brightness. So even though the overall color looks different depending on where the shutter is placed and how big it is, the actual result depends on your lighting conditions since shutters block out the sun completely making any light entering the building disappear altogether. California Shuttering Systems Installation Guide For Houseowners. Once you’ve got a few ideas down pat, consider talking to a company like ours who has experience installing any type of exterior shutters.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
What is shutter framing?
Shutter framing refers to the use of exterior window treatments, specifically exterior wooden blinds that cover both sides of glass windows and doors and provide privacy and energy efficiency benefits while enhancing architectural aesthetics.
Why would I install shutters instead of other options like shades or curtains?
Exterior shuttering products offer many advantages over traditional indoor window covering alternatives including greater insulation value, increased security against break-ins, improved ventilation, reduced glare, enhanced natural lighting, and privacy control.
How do I determine my ideal California Shutting solution?
There are numerous factors that must be considered when determining the optimal choice for your specific needs. These include size and placement of openings, desired aesthetic appeal/style, available space and budget constraints, among others. We highly recommend consulting multiple sources for detailed information on these criteria to ensure you select the proper window treatment for your home.
Is it true that California Shutters are only good for summer weather climates?
No. Many homeowners who invest in quality California shutters enjoy long term savings on heating costs during the cooler months. When properly maintained, California Shutters will reduce heat loss through the building envelope, which helps keep your house warm and cozy during winter season. They work well as a complement to solar thermal systems and air conditioning units.
Are California Shutters made of solid wood?
Yes. All shutters sold by Shutter Boys® are constructed entirely of premium grade wood materials. Each panel consists of 3 layers of solid lumber, providing strength and longevity.
Can I customize my shutters?
Of course! Customization of your shutters will allow you to personalize your home with the style you love. It’s possible to add unique wood grain patterns, color combinations, hardware finishes and accents to fit your specific taste preferences.
Motorized California Shutters Castle Pines
I will be covering some of the most popular options available today along with some potential updates coming down the road. These posts will provide information regarding current products and upcoming upgrades and technology. For more info please visit www.ShuttersByBoys.com.
The main focus here is getting great California shutters installed correctly so you get great value out of them for years. So let’s get started!
We currently offer 2 types of motors for California Shutters. 1) Linear Actuator Motors and 2) Rotary Door Motors. Both are powered by 24VDC 12VDC power supply and come in either 120 Volt / 240 volt input range. We recommend 120vac input unless otherwise noted below.
Linear Actuators are perfect for small shutters because they’re easier to install and operate than rotors which requires drilling multiple holes in each shutter blade making installation labor intensive. They work well but aren’t suitable for larger shuttering applications like patio doors and barn style shutters.
If you would prefer the convenience of a motorized door system then check out our Rotary Door System. The advantage of these systems are the ease of use and overall operation. If you’ve ever dealt with traditional roll up shutters you’ll feel at home working the control panel. But the downside is that these motors tend to wear faster and have higher energy requirements than linear actuator systems.
So which type should you go with? Well both have advantages and disadvantages so ultimately it depends on what you like better. Below is just a brief summary of what each system offers.
Rotary Door Systems
Pros: Easy to Install & Use, Good Value. Cons: Low Energy Efficiency, Not As Durable.
Linear Actuation Systems
Pro: Very Powerful, High Performance, Long Life Span. Con: Installation Difficult, Labor Intensive.
Which Should You Go With? Ultimately it boils down to preference, cost and aesthetics. As always check out our customer reviews to learn more.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT IS A CALIFORNIA SHUTTER & WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THEM?
A California Shutter can help bring light and beauty to every aspect of the inside and outside of your house. They come in many different styles but each one features some type of glass panel which helps them achieve these amazing qualities. For instance, some designs include horizontal slats while others utilize vertical blinds instead, making both equally functional. Some use woven screens while others use louvered panels. All provide privacy, light control and energy efficiency in equal measure.
HOW CAN THEY INCREASE THE VALUE OF MY HOME AND HELP ME SAVE MONEY OVER TIME?
Not only will you save money on monthly electricity bills thanks to improved insulation and the ability to block excessive sunlight during peak seasons, you’ll reduce heat gain in your hot climate areas during summer months. These windows will cut down significantly on air conditioning costs and improve comfort levels in the wintertime. Additionally, California shutters offer protection against rain leakage through leaks along edges or seams. They’re designed to keep water away and dry out quickly once it hits the surface, helping prevent mold growth on wooden surfaces and other damage.
DOES IT REALLY MATTER WHERE IN YOUR HOMETHEY’LL BE INSTALLED AS LONGAS THE PRODUCT WORKS PROPERLY?
No matter where in your home your window is installed, whether above floor level or below ground; on the exterior wall facing south or east, California shutters can still protect your property from sun exposure and wind damage without sacrificing functionality. Whether you live in a condo, townhouse or single family residence, there’s no better place to install a California shutter than above grade level. Not only does installing California Shutters above ground increase ventilation and decrease humidity, it protects walls from moisture penetration and keeps debris away. Plus, it looks great and adds value to your investment.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
This blog post discusses the top 5 most important things to consider when searching for the perfect California Shutters Showroom near you.
5. Local Installer: If someone installs shutters for a living, chances are he/she lives locally. Why would anyone who does this full time live far away? If I could get my hands on some real estate, I’d buy it myself just like some other people buy their homes (and do better). They aren’t going to drive 3 hours round trip to see an installer.
4. Customizable Designs: When you go into the store and speak to the sales associate, ask him/her which designs have received great reviews and ask them to point you towards those styles. Also, ask whether or not each design fits in a specific size frame. Most shops don’t offer customization for frames larger than 48″ tall x 84″. Ask if he/she knows anything about the style. Is it something that looks modern but still timeless? Or, does it look outdated and cheap?
3. Quality Materials: There’s nothing worse than paying $10K+ for a door or window then having it fall apart. Make sure the materials used match the price tag. Do some research around the internet to find quality brands and avoid companies that sell cheaper versions of expensive products. Avoid buying from “Made in China” vendors. These items usually cost less because they’re manufactured abroad. However, many times the quality isn’t good like we expect from Made In USA manufacturers. We’ve seen doors made overseas come back to us with gaps and broken hinges. Don’t settle for inferior components.
2. Warranties / Repairs: Many stores claim warranties. Be wary of claims without proof or documentation.
Best California Shutters Castle Pines
We provide the highest quality products for every job we perform including: Custom Wood Shutters, Vinyl Shutters, Aluminum Shutters, Fiberglass Shutters and Closets, Garage Door Hardware & Accessories, Window Treatments, Storm Windows, Screen Doors, Entry Systems, and More! Our company specializes primarily in California Shutters but we also install other types of window treatments. We have installed hundreds of thousands of windows in homes, condos, schools, hospitals, restaurants, hotels, warehouses, shopping centers, and office buildings across the country.
If you’d like to learn why we recommend installing these particular types of Cali shutters please check them out below:
1. AlumaShut™ Series: These premium vinyl shutters feature high end construction materials and craftsmanship that makes them ideal for homeowners who value durability, long lasting beauty and high energy savings. They come standard with 3/4″ thick fiber board backing for superior protection against moisture penetration and fading, and they’re backed by the Alumar™ lifetime warranty program.
2. Airex® Series: Made from durable polypropylene material, these vinyl shutters are designed for long term use and offer a wide range of colors to coordinate beautifully with your existing decor. They’re backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warrenty and include easy maintenance options that allow you to keep up with everyday cleaning chores.
3. CasaBlanca® Series: Our exclusive Casablanca series offers high tech aluminum profiles, and is made specifically for use in areas exposed to rain, snow and sun. These shutters feature a sleek design that looks great inside and outside, come equipped with energy saving hardware and are backed by the Casablanca™ Lifetime Limited Warranty Program.
Castle Pines’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Why Use Us:
We love this job because it’s challenging and rewarding; it helps us see everyday people use our work like art. Every day we enjoy providing customers with great customer service experience. Many clients become friends and family after working with us.
Who We Serve:
All homeowners who live in Los Angeles/Orange County, San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento Valley, Northern Arizona & Southern Nevada areas that care about quality craftsmanship and long lasting beauty.
The most common questions we hear include: “How do I get started?” Or “What type of home should I protect?”. Here is what we’ll be covering in detail including the following topics: We will cover: • Product types/ Styles, Colors & Finishes » Traditional Wood Blinds/ Awnings Vs Aluminum Roll Up Windows/ Shades / Roman Shade
• Types Of Installations — Window Treatments For Attics/ Cellar Doors/ Garage Door Opener And More
• Installation Tools & Tips : Doorknob Set Screw Driver | Tape Measure | Leveling Tool | Clamps And Ladders | Pliers | Wood Stain Knife | Hammer Etc… We’re a company built from humble beginnings that has grown organically in reputation for manufacturing top notch blinds. At SHUTTERBOYS®, our commitment to building a team made up from talented craftsmen dedicated to delivering the highest quality shuttering solutions continues today. If you would like to learn more about why we’ve earned our position among leading manufacturers, take advantage of our FREE INTRODUCTION PACKAGE which includes the latest information about California shutter styles, colors, options and benefits. Feel free to email me anytime with inquiries regarding California shutters or if you’d simply like some ideas about different ways to enhance your house exterior.
Buy California Shutters Online
In order to help you decide which style of custom window covering will meet your specific requirements, we’ve compiled this comprehensive guide to California shutters for homeowners and condo owners. We hope that you find this information useful, and please feel welcome to leave us feedback below!
If you would like further assistance finding the perfect fit for your project, contact customer service via phone or email today. Thank you.
California Shutters are made in America, but manufactured overseas;
Cal/Neva® Custom Shutters come with an industry leading 10 year warranty against fading, peeling paint, cracking or warping;
Custom built California shutters have an estimated return rate of less than 1% due to quality issues; and finally
Custom built California Shutters provide excellent value because they cost 30%-50% under other manufacturers prices.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
I got a lot of questions about wood versus vinyl California shutters lately, so I figured it was high time to bring together everything I could find about both styles to help cut through some confusion around them. So without further ado, here goes:
What Is A Vinyl/Wood California Shade Difference?
To begin with, they’re actually two different products used for essentially the same purpose: shading windows or doors. They come in similar sizes (around 2′ wide x 4′ tall, though typically narrower than traditional shades), but the difference between the materials lies primarily in aesthetics and construction techniques.
Vinyl is generally easier to clean, although it does occasionally peel away during use. It’s available in a bunch of colors, including white, black and silver (to name only a few). And unlike true wooden shutters, which tend toward grayish hues, vinyled shutters work great with darker interiors.
In terms of appearance, most wood-style shutters come painted redwood, cedar and other richly colored woods. Vinyl shutters often feature a matte finish or paint job that mimics those finishes — so as long as your furniture matches, they should go well together.
If you live near us, and you don’t already own a pair of custom made wooden shutters installed by us, check out our online store for information on ordering. We ship nationally and internationally
Our Verdict: Although vinyl and wood California shutters each possess unique advantages, neither is inherently better than the other. Instead, the material choice will depend entirely upon their place in your home décor scheme.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Castle Pines
In this video I provide some recommendations for the best window treatment products for your home. These include quality windows, casement shutters, blinds/drapes and roller shades. They provide great value along with excellent coverage & privacy. If you aren’t familiar with these types of window treatments check out my other videos covering them better below! Some people use multiple types of window treatments simultaneously like having both a slider and roller shade installed. While they serve different purposes each type adds beauty and functionality to your home. Below are just 2 examples of how it looks when they’re combined! As always please contact me @ 805-788-9071 for further assistance with your project!! Thank you…
Video 1 – Casement Shutters For Your Castle Pines Home | https://youtu.be/_HQ6vOD8q0c
Video 2 – Blinds And Shades For Your Castle Pines Home Or Studio | https://youtu.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California Shutters | Types of Shutters
Before buying any type of shutters (or blinds) check each individual manufacturer’s website to learn about the best way(s) in which to install them. As noted above, many of us still prefer to hire someone else to handle the job with tools and knowledge instead of taking the plunge ourselves. Some people simply enjoy doing things themselves; however, many people, especially if they come from DIY backgrounds, dislike going outside in bad weather. If you feel comfortable trying something yourself but would rather just buy the materials and leave everything else to experts then go ahead and take the plunge and read below.
Some questions to ask yourself when considering installing shutters are:
1. Can I afford $25-$40 per window / door?
2. Do I want to install shutters myself without anyone helping me?
3. Will my property be used frequently during inclement weather?
4. Am I willing to clean my windows annually while keeping weather and bugs out?
5. Could I manage it myself over the long run if I wanted to sell or move someday?
6. Is my home worth protecting and enhancing aesthetically?
7. Would I ever consider hiring professionals?
8. Does my property face windy conditions?
9. Is my home located near water?
10. How often am I exposed to high winds?
11. Do I already have shutters installed elsewhere in my home?
12. Do I live in a condo or townhouse complex?
13. Have I taken down my old shutters after moving into my current place of residence?
14. Where did I purchase these shutters originally?
15. Do I want to paint my shutters once they’ve been installed?
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”