Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Belleville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Belleville, Ontario. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Belleville Project
Belleville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Belleville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Belleville, Ontario may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Belleville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Belleville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Belleville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Belleville, Ontario
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
This article will outline and review the top rated shutters brands available today. We hope this helps guide homeowners and contractors alike who wish to pick which shutters are going to fit best with their lifestyle while providing value along the way.
Best Rated Shuttering Brands Available Today
1. American Standard
2. Hunter Douglas
3. Marvin Windows & Doors
4. West Coast Vinyl Products
5. Sunrise Exteriors
6. WeatherGuard Door and Window Company
7. Pella Windows & Doors
8. Custom Woodworks
9. Weather Shield
10. Souverain Homes
11. Awnings Unlimited
12. Shutters USA
13. American Clad
14. K&G Building Systems
15. American Blind Co.
16. Century 21 Masterpiece Designs
17. Sunburst Shutters
18. RHS Industries Incorporated
19. Window World of Florida
20. Lifestyle Shutters
21. Shutters Plus
22. Woodridge Shutters Inc.
23. WeatherShield Door/Window
24. American Hardware Store
25. Rinnai Heater Services LLC
26. Shutters On Demand Inc.
28. Suncrafter Custom Built Shutters
29. WindowWorld Of South Carolina
30. Shutters America Ltd.
31. Airex Group
32. Woodside Shutters Inc.
33. The Best Home Depot
34. American Heritage Shutters
35. RotoVac Corporation
36. Shutters By Design
Professional California Shutters Installation In Belleville
In order to install shutters properly they must be measured accurately to ensure the fitment is correct for each individual window.
There are several types of measurements that should be taken while measuring and calculating the overall size of the window. These include; height above sill level, width of opening, depth of the window sash track, distance from bottom of trim piece(if present), trim pieces, and head jamb/wall stud measurement. After taking these dimensions it is then possible to calculate the total length of the blinds. All of these factors help determine whether or not the proper amount of material needs to be used during construction and installation.
For example, if you measure a 4×6 foot window and find that it measures 12 inches wide in both directions but only 8 feet long than you can assume that 1 inch equals 2 square feet of coverage. For every 4.5 square feet of glass it will take 3/4 inch blinds to cover the entire window. Therefore, for this particular window you would use 12 x.875 = 10 squares per side. Then, multiply those numbers times the required total length of the blinds and divide the result by 3.75 giving us the approximate amount of blinds that you need to purchase. If we apply this equation to our previously mentioned example we get approximately 17 blinds per unit. We could go ahead and cut these down in half because we know a typical louvered design requires 7 blinds. So after cutting these units we end up with 8.25 blinds being ordered. Once we complete these calculations it is recommended to check these figures against similar measurements made by previous owners of the house. Doing research on houses of comparable sizes helps prevent mistakes and saves time in the final stages of ordering materials. Also, if the homeowner is having issues finding contractors who perform high quality work, researching companies in the area can provide valuable insight into reputable professionals.
Best California Shutters Belleville
5. California Shutters Belleville FAQ’S
7. California Shutters Product Trends & Price Analysis
8. California Shutters Installation Tips & Tricks
9. California Shutters Manufacturers/Suppliers Listings & Recommendations
10. California Shutters Design Ideas
11. Top 5 Most Popular Color Schemes For Your House Or Project Space
12. Where Can I Buy My California Shutts Today?
13. Why Should I Install A Custom Made Wood Window Fashions Over An Insulated Vinyl Panel?
14. When Will My Windows Stop Warping In Summer Heat???
15. Do All California Shutter Materials Need Weatherstripping On Exterior Surfaces??
16. Does One Size Fit All When Applying Cali Shutters?
17. What Is The Most Commonly Requested Feature By Consumers In Planning Ahead For Their New Construction Homes?
18. Should I Put Aluminum Strips Under Our Wooden Doors And Walls To Keep Out Mosquitoes In Late Spring&Summer Months?
19. Would A Blackout Shade Be Appropriate For An Outside Kitchen Area?
20. Have Any Recent Innovative Products Been Introduced Into The Market In The Last Few Years? What Makes Them Unique?
21. How Often Should I Replace Valences Inside Of My Curtains?
22. Has Anyone Ever Had Trouble Keeping Up With Changing The Locks On Their Door Hinges? If So, Was The Resolution Simple?
23. Are Some Types Of Shutters More Durable Than Others? What Factors Increase Their Lifespans?
24. What Type Of Installation Services Can We Expect From Contractors As They Purchase These Items?
25. If I Use A Hardware Store As An Independent Sales Rep Could I Earn Additional Money Selling Other Products?
26. Can Someone Else Install My California Shuts?
27. Who Actually Seals In My Interior Finishes After Painting?
28. Does An Existing Garage Exist At My Current Property Location? If Not, What Happens During Winter Season(If Applicable)?
Belleville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
What Makes Our Wood Shutters Different From Other Brands?:
At Shutter Boys, our mission isn’t just to manufacture high grade wooden shutters; instead we strive to deliver the most consistent superior-quality California shutter solutions available today. We keep track of dozens of independent marketplaces around the country including Amazon, Walmart, Overstock, Wayfair, Newegg, 1stdibs, Houzz, and Tradesy and continuously monitor prices against hundreds of competitors. Our objective then became one of selecting only top suppliers of premium California shutters whose overall value proposition was better than anything else on the market today. Not only do they offer higher-than-average prices, but they also stand behind their product lines with exceptional warranties, quick shipping times, competitive financing options, and superb service teams.
How Do You Order Your Wooden Blinds & Shades Online?:
To order from the comfort of your own residence or business location, simply visit our website, shop online using your favorite shopping cart and checkout without having to leave your home. Or get started through Facebook Messenger on iOS devices or Android phones.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
What Do Our Customers Say About Us? | firstname.lastname@example.org
We Are Shutter Boys LLC,
a high quality Custom Wood Window Installation Company located in Northern Virginia and serving All Areas in MD/DC, VA/WV & PA.
Buy California Shutters Online
1. Start by determining whether you prefer wooden or composite windows — either type offers various benefits. Wooden designs offer a timeless style, while composites are easier to clean. Both options come in custom sizing options depending on your measurements. 2. Next decide which style suits your home more: traditional or contemporary. Traditional styles feature large panels with small decorative design details while modern designs rely on sleek lines instead. 3. Lastly, consider color palettes, finishes, and hardware to complete your project. Different colors provide visual interest, while different textures provide texture appeal. Depending on the size of your window covering, you could opt for solid paneling or textured material like velvet, leather, or pleather. All these factors influence prices.
4. For inspiration browse through photos online to see examples of styles you like. Search popular channels like Pinterest for images of California shutters. 5. Visit shutterboy’s website today for additional ideas and inspiration. We’d love to help you pick the perfect California Window coverings for every part of your house from wallpapering to blinds. Check out our full range below including louvered screens, roller shades & many other products. Our team stands ready to get started designing and installing customized solutions for your next big update. From residential remodels to high end renovations, trust Shutterboys to install the top rated quality California Shutters available anywhere in the world.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
When talking about installing them, this type of home improvement project is actually quite straightforward. Most modern versions include self-adhesive mounting tape which makes setting them up super easy and convenient. They can easily go together without having to use screws or nails, making it easier than ever to get started. However, we understand that most people still prefer traditional methods of hanging windows. So, we created guides showing exactly how to hang both types of California shutters in just minutes. We hope you find everything listed below useful!
In order to install California Shutter doors/windows and screens, you will first need to gather supplies. Some basic items should always be around, but other things vary depending on specific design preferences. For example, some models feature glass panes, while others consist solely of panels made entirely of hardware cloth or mesh instead. Regardless, we recommend keeping this handy guide nearby.
The following information includes step-by-step instructions for every model we offer. Whether you’re planning to purchase or simply curious about installing, read through each section until you’ve mastered how to properly mount them! And remember, once you complete the DIY project yourself, it’s only fair that you help us promote our brand and company by sharing your experience via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and wherever else you like! Just visit the links in the footer above for further instructions.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
What Is A Shutter?
There isn’t just one type of a shutter, they vary depending on which window style they fit and the materials used. Most shutters today consist of either wood slats or metal bars held together with screws, bolts, hinges, and other hardware like that. However, wood shutters come in many different sizes ranging anywhere from 2 ft x 5 ft to 10ftx40ft. They offer great protection for windows while enhancing light inside the house. Some of these shutters are made from bamboo, cedar, redwood, pine, oak, maple, vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass, composite board materials, steel, copper, bronze, glass, and plastic among other things making them extremely durable and beautiful. Metal shutters can cost around $1-$5 per foot and are typically found in large commercial buildings or high end residential homes due to their strength and durability. Wood shutters are cheaper than metal ones and usually less expensive for custom built shutters because of their versatility. They can be painted the colors of your choice, stained, distressed, carved, engraved, handcrafted, and customized in almost every way imaginable making them ideal for both indoor and outdoor usage.
Wooden Window Treatments Offer Many Benefits For Your New House Or Building Project
• Protection From Wind Damage & UV Penetration • Increase Property Value • Adds Privacy And Comfort Inside Your Newly Built Or Renovated Home • Great Option For Exterior Use Or Interior Decorations
Types Of Shutters Available On The Market Today
Shutters can be categorized into four main categories: Fixed Sliding Roller Operable Closure Systems, Single Panel, Double Panels, and Custom Wood Shutters. Each category offers various options in terms of design styles, functionality, size, price, material, construction, ease of use, and more.
Motorized California Shutters Belleville
When it comes to selecting which type of motorized window treatment will work best for your needs, there are several factors to consider. Some homeowners opt for traditional roller shades because they offer privacy while giving light control. Others prefer vertical shades for added insulation value and privacy. Still other customers appreciate the ease of operation offered by sliding panels. Whatever type of window covering you select, one thing remains constant — motorization is key to making these products function as seamlessly as possible.
For homeowners who are considering installing motorized windows, there are some things to keep in mind before committing to this project. For example, it’s critical to understand whether a particular model offers remote operation or requires manual intervention to raise or lower the shade. If you’re planning to install multiple shades throughout your home, it’s wise to invest in models that allow for wireless connectivity so each panel operates independently and automatically responds to changes made elsewhere in the house. In addition to being convenient, wireless options also ensure that every shade performs flawlessly regardless of location. And finally, if you’re thinking about adding a solar powered system for energy savings, it makes sense to purchase a solar-ready motorized unit since many of today’s top manufacturers are developing new designs specifically designed for outdoor use.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We’ve got some amazing shutters available this fall and winter. If you want something custom made just for your house, or just like to see different styles, check out our gallery page. Or if you already own your dream window treatments, let’s talk about ways to save money while increasing the value of your investment.
Here are three great ideas to keep those windows looking good while saving you money.
1) Use Window Shades instead of Cloth Curtains. They cost less than half the price, but they still provide privacy and protection. And since they’re lighter weight curtains, they won’t be heavy enough to weigh down the sashes. They come in many colors, designs and fabric types. Some offer blackout options as well.
2) Consider Vinyl Panels Instead of Wood Blinds. Vinyl panels are easier to clean because they repel water better. Plus, they don’t warp as easily as wooden blinds. And since vinyl costs around $10 per panel, they’ll only save you pennies on your monthly energy bills. (And remember, you’re already paying for electricity anyway).
3) Install Roller Shutter Systems on Your Windows. These systems use rollers to close your windows completely, eliminating drafts and noise. They usually include the hardware necessary to operate them, plus they’re super easy to install. Plus, most models allow you to control which parts of the roller shutter system you want opened and closed, so that you can customize the amount of sunlight coming through. And, if you decide later that you no longer want to block your view, you can remove the roller shutter without tearing anything apart.
For more tips, tricks and information on installing new window coverings, read our full guide: https://shutterboys.com/#!/guide/.
Cost of California Shutters in Belleville Ontario
These types of shutters will cover your entire house from the entryway door to the roof top. These shutters come in different sizes, colors, shapes and prices. Depending on the style you select there might be a few extra costs involved but once installed, they will serve you well through many years to come… So which would be better for you? Below are some key differences among each type of window covering:
1)Wooden Shutters: They’re made of wooden slats placed in parallel rows running across the length and width of the windows opening. Wooden Slat Shades provide the most privacy while still allowing light to enter your home. They are typically cheaper than other options, although you’ll pay more upfront since you must order multiple blind panels, then install them yourself.
2)Aluminum Shutters: Aluminum shades allow sunlight to naturally filter through without obstructing views. However you’ll spend additional fees on shipping due to weight restrictions, and you’d have to contact an installer to remove the aluminum shade should you decide to sell your property.
3)Venetian Blinds: Venetian blinds use vertical strings to open and close like traditional roller shutter doors. Most people who purchase venetian blinds find their homes feel smaller and darker due to the narrow profile of these blinds. Some also experience issues keeping them level and flat against walls. While this makes sense aesthetically, most homeowners prefer larger, wider curtains instead.
4)Shutter Systems: A combination of both, systems combine both blinds and shutters together. For example, a system called “Smart Shade” combines modern technology with classic shuttering. If you already own a garage door opener, you could simply plug in the Smart Shade remote control and enjoy complete convenience. Other common features include motorized rolling mechanisms which enable automatic closure and shading, tilt mechanism adjustable louvers, and integrated heating/cooling devices.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
We hope this helps you find exactly what you’re looking for. We’d love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to reach us anytime via email: email@example.com, Facebook @ Shutterboysscreens.com, Twitter @Shutter_Boys, Instagram @shutterboyscreens. Thanks again for stopping in!
This post was written by:
Hi, I’m Jason and welcome to my website where I write articles and tutorials covering topics related to home improvement, design ideas, remodeling projects and anything else which inspires me. My goal is to help people learn something useful while having fun along the way. Learn More →
Sign Up For Free DIY Tips And Info Delivered Right Straight To Your Mailbox. No Spam, Ever! Subscribe Today!
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”