Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Wonder Lake’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Wonder Lake, Illinois. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Wonder Lake Project
Wonder Lake’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Wonder Lake with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Wonder Lake, Illinois may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Wonder Lake and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Wonder Lake? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Wonder Lake’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Wonder Lake, Illinois
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Motorized California Shutters Wonder Lake
We hope you enjoy reading!
In a post published today on LinkedIn Pulse, I wrote about my experience working with brands during the COVID19 crisis. If you missed it, check it out below or search for “COVID 19 Marketing & Branding Experience.”
I shared some things I learned along the way in order to help other creatives, content creators, social media managers, digital marketers, and business owners who wanted to get back to work quickly to continue serving customers. Here’s what else I shared and why:
1. Start small
If you’re just starting out, be careful of big promises. Focus on getting started first — then expand as you go. Smaller projects will allow you to focus on a single project without having to worry about managing multiple clients simultaneously while trying to balance client needs.
2. Get creative
Be willing to take risks and experiment with what works. Many companies initially thought their existing channels weren’t strong enough to communicate effectively during the pandemic. But they found ways to adapt through various tactics including virtual events. As a result, these businesses grew their audiences organically and gained valuable insight into how to better serve them long after the immediate crisis passed.
3. Use real life examples
Use personal stories or experiences to illustrate points. People love hearing the struggles of others. They understand it easier than statistics. For example, rather than saying, “80% of Americans lost income due to COVID,” show us how someone used his/her savings account to pay bills until he was able to rehire staff. Or tell what happened when stores closed unexpectedly, like Target did recently. These types of narratives resonate far beyond COVID-specific data.
Wonder Lake’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. Every client gets treated like part of my family. I love working with home owners who are excited to get started—and just as happy years down the line when they decide to replace those windows or update them to something different.
3. All projects come complete with warranties, inspections, installers, and warranty cards. Because we provide premium products we provide superior quality craftsmanship. And because our craftsmen are experts in their field they will leave no stone unturned during construction.
4. For each job, we offer full financing, which gives customers options to fit their budgets perfectly. If we can’t help, we suggest other companies whom we work well with or help find reputable contractors. We truly believe in making people aware of how things work, whether it be insurance policies, products, financing, or anything else. So whenever possible we try to walk clients through these topics together. A lot of times it helps clients see why some options may seem great, while others aren’t worth spending money on until someone actually needs the item. Then when clients call us, usually they ask questions they could figure themselves after reviewing information, then end up going back to the original source anyway since it makes sense to use us again, since we provided valuable info.
5. After installing and hanging shutters, most of our clients realize how amazing the look feels; especially when they wake up to sunshine streaming in their window frames the following day. Many ask us how long it takes to become accustomed to the view being outside once you stop seeing “shutters” inside a house, or how long it took a contractor to feel comfortable coming around without worrying that he was ruining the exterior appearance. Most importantly though, many homeowners report feeling safer than ever before, because they no longer worry about having glass breakage and falling shards of broken tempered safety glass piercing their skin and eyes.
6. When it came to choosing shutters, we always recommend working with professionals.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Wonder Lake
Installing shuttered windows is the most efficient way to improve the energy efficiency of both newly constructed homes and existing buildings. A typical window project costs about $100 per square foot, although this cost varies depending upon what type of material you select. You should consider choosing either vinyl or aluminum materials because these are durable options that will help reduce maintenance costs long term. For a DIY job, expect to spend around four hours installing a pair of windows. However, professional install companies can complete work in three days. Most homeowners use wooden frames, however, glass can provide better insulation value than standard framed units. If they offer different styles such as vertical sliding windows, double hung models, casement windows, bay windows, patio doors, French doorways or picture windows, it usually only takes about five minutes to install them. But remember that each size should be custom designed; therefore, check sizing recommendations carefully.
Before making your choice though, ask yourself if shuttering your windows would increase privacy issues. Remember that window openings allow light in, which makes certain rooms feel brighter than other spaces inside. Also, in order to maximize energy savings, windows should always face south or west for maximum solar gain during peak times. Windows facing north (or east/west) won’t see as much sunlight due to less direct exposure, especially after sunset. So, if privacy concerns keep you away from shutting down every single one of your old windows, take advantage of natural daylighting via shades or blinds instead. These choices work well in smaller rooms like bathrooms and living areas as well as large ones like family rooms and dining rooms. And yes, you can get those wonderful benefits without spending a dime — simply cover up the windows with decorative fabrics.
If privacy isn’t a concern, then make sure you pick shutters made to withstand Florida weather conditions. Since you live in Florida year round, you’ll probably encounter tropical storms and hurricanes several times a season. As such, you shouldn’t overlook hurricane protection when selecting and buying shutters.
Buy California Shutters Online
Your first step after deciding whether or not to install window shutters should be considering what materials your replacement windows will be made of. Wood windows tend to provide better soundproofing than aluminum but they cost more per square foot. Vinyl windows and glass windows both offer higher quality sound dampening solutions at lower prices. If you decide to go with wood or vinyl siding, consider adding shuttering along the top half of each side of your windows to help protect them against rotting away. Windows with wood frames generally benefit from having wood shuttered installed around the bottom edges to reduce noise transfer and keep bugs out. For vinyl frame homes, use vinyl covered wooden blinds instead. Glass doesn’t block sounds well enough without being fully enclosed; however, when closed properly they still work great. One downside to glass is that they aren’t easily repaired so if something gets broken or damaged beyond repair, a full replacement may be necessary. But unless you live in windy parts of the country, most homeowners won’t ever encounter these problems with standard glass.
Now that you understand the basics of window shutters, it’s time to figure out exactly where to buy them. Many retailers carry different types of shutter hardware but not all manufacturers stock everything required to complete every job. As a result, it is usually recommended to purchase only the specific components that you’ll need rather than buying everything you see. Keep in mind that many companies sell “complete” packages, which include everything needed except shims and trim pieces like moldings, jambs, valances, and rails. Some manufacturers recommend making minor modifications to the package which can significantly cut down on costs. A good example would be custom roller shades because unlike other varieties, you cannot add additional rollers once the shade rolls up completely.
Best California Shutters Wonder Lake
If your wondering why California shutsters are becoming popular again after being used mainly during hurricane season then read below.
California shutters are becoming popular because of their ability to reduce heat transfer through windows and walls. They also help keep rooms cool by reflecting sunlight back onto the outside environment reducing the amount of solar gain through windows.
This helps prevent energy bills rising due to overheating homes in summer months.
They also provide privacy and security by preventing outsiders viewings into living spaces, which could lead to burglary and identity fraud.
This helps protect against burglars who use tools like flashlights to see inside homes while breaking them into.
Another reason why Californian shutters are gaining popularity is because of their aesthetic appeal.
They come in many different styles and designs including: French Doors, Bay Windows, Casement Window Panels, Vertical Blinds, Sliding Sash Windows, Overhead Doorways, Patio Screening & Privacy Screens.
They are available in different colours, materials, finishes and hardware options to suit most budgets and tastes.
So whether you have recently moved to Florida or are planning on moving soon or already live in Florida, here are my top recommendations for California Shutters.
For those that prefer a more traditional style of window covering the following would work well: Wood Venetians, Wood Shutters, Wooden Balcony Shutters and Wooden Sashes.
Wooden Venetians offer great value and are easy to install yourself, making them ideal as DIY project. For those wanting something a little less rustic but still offering good quality wooden blinds check out our wooden patio screening panels. Wooden Venetians are perfect if you have children or pets that tend to get messy around the house.
If you are looking for something more modern than Venetians Wooden Shutters are also worth considering. These offer a sleek contemporary finish that blends perfectly in modern interiors.
Cost of California Shutters in Wonder Lake Illinois
Cost should account for both the material used to cover the frame and hardware installed inside. If possible, go with high end materials like premium mahogany, custom designed aluminum extrusions or other sturdy metalwork rather than cheaper materials like particle board, vinyl or fiberboard. Be careful though: A lower priced shutter made from cheap material could still perform just fine if properly constructed. Just make sure it meets industry standards regarding durability and resistance to wear and tear, especially in extreme weather conditions.
If the product being considered does not come with mounting brackets required to install it correctly, check the installer’s credentials and licensing status beforehand. Make sure they’re fully insured and certified, especially if you’ll be installing them yourself. Many states regulate trade professionals differently across various industries, so verify ahead of time who is allowed to sell and/or apply this type of product. Ask questions along those lines, but also focus on the overall safety of the project. Don’t forget to inquire about warranties—especially when dealing with older windows; it’s not uncommon for manufacturers to provide warranties only covering specific parts, while standard guarantees tend to cover entire systems. Also find out if the company offers financing programs (most companies do), which makes paying over time significantly less expensive and easier to manage.
In addition to costs, many homeowners’ insurance policies specifically exclude certain types of home improvements, including window treatments. Make sure yours covers everything you’d expect: Windows and doors with screens and storm protection mechanisms. Doors without screens. Exterior wall openings and roof penetrations. Glasses, shutters and blinds of every description. And finally, keep in mind that some contractors offer additional coverage beyond typical owner policy requirements, so speak with several different builders and see what they recommend.
Finally, the location of the materials used in the construction can play a role in determining prices. For example, composite paneling and engineered wood windows typically use more expensive raw materials due to the manufacturing processes involved.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Best California Shingle & Windows Coverings
For homeowners living near the ocean, mountain tops or other severe climates California shingles are recommended because the roof is designed specifically for that climate zone and the type of construction materials used are more effective at keeping hot air trapped inside walls or ceilings during extreme temperature changes. These premium grade roofs are highly durable and cost competitively priced. Their unique design includes a layer of cedar shakes interwoven with tar paper which creates a sturdy yet attractive exterior surface. Each piece begins life as 2×4 lumber boards which are milled down and then glued together to form a board that looks like a single plank of shake. Then each plank receives multiple coats of stain for enhanced natural beauty and protective layers of paint for lasting coverage. Every California shingle order undergoes heavy sanding after being cut which leaves its edges rough enough to prevent slipping or sliding. When combined with proper upkeep there’s no reason why a homeowner shouldn’t expect many years of worry free protection for his or her family and property. All Shutterboy’s shingle coverings include a 5 year warranty which covers manufacturing defects and labor costs associated with repairing covered material related issues.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Some of the benefits include; an increase in value, increased energy efficiency, protection against rain and sun, noise reduction/control, privacy & control while allowing light inside and increasing natural ventilation. Some people like to add style to the home, some prefer something that looks modern, traditional, rustic, minimalistic or anything else they like. So there was no single “one size fits all” answer but rather many different products and styles available to suit anyone or property owner needs.
But with this being said, choosing between these different brands, manufacturers and designs could prove daunting.
To help you decide which ones will work best for both homeowners and interior designers alike, Shutterboys made an extensive research and analysis to find out everything you should consider including; what types of homes did each company specialize in installing, are there specific materials used in construction, does the company install themselves or hire contractors (and why), what type of warranty offers does the company provide, is there enough choice given the current market conditions and competition level, what customer service policies does the business offer and who are the main competitors around?
So whether you just want to learn more about buying quality Cali shutters for your home or condominium or already have experience and looking to expand your knowledge of the industry, read on for the ultimate guide to understanding and picking the best CA California Shutters for your next project.
Best Way to Buy Your Next California Window Treatments, Interior Designers Or Whichever Type Of Product They Offer For Sale And Installation Services Directly to Customers.
This blog post takes you through the key questions an individual homeowner must ask themselves first and foremost before embarking upon building a custom window covering solution for their home and then taking you through the questions an interior designer should ask them. These answers are written specifically for those individuals looking for information on finding premium manufactured wood shutters near me and other type of products they sell. However this information can be easily adapted to fit any type of consumer regardless of age, interests and budgets.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
2. Our shutters come with no sales tax (California residents only).
3. All our shutters include 2 Year Warranty.
4. Installations will be completed by licensed installers who use premium materials including premium hinges & hardware (except aluminum windows), high quality weatherstripping, proper flashing techniques and custom trim options.
5. Installation cost depends upon location/city of residence. Most installations take less than 1 hour and you should expect minimal downtime during this procedure. If this sounds like something you would find useful please feel free to follow us on Facebook Instagram and Youtube. Thank You!!
6. For your convenience, you can check availability via www.indeedyproductions.wordpress.com
7. If you already own a home we offer discounts of as much as $300-$800 depending on which products you select.
8. We accept Visa debit card payments through Paypal and credit cards. Please note that some of these transactions carry additional fees but we try to keep them to a minimum.
9. We ship nationwide in the continental United States
10. Shipping rates vary depending on quantity ordered and size of the order; usually anywhere from 3-25 business days depending on distance.
11. Orders may be picked up locally at our warehouse in Anaheim Hills and shipped same day.
12. To contact us please visit: http://www.indeedyproductions.wordpress.com
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
When I was talking with people in my area, it became obvious that California shutters aren’t talked about enough among homeowners who live outside in other states. Most folks just assume they’re window blinds, which isn’t exactly true…California shutters come in many different styles, materials, finishes, price points and design characteristics than traditional window treatments like Venetian Blinds, Roman Shades or Bamboo shades. They also come in a wide array of colors, textures and designs. If you’d ever seen real California shutters installed anywhere else besides Florida or Texas, you should be familiar with them already. These types of wood style windows often include metal hardware that sits near the base of the shutter and attaches to the opening frame. When these shutters are fully opened, they usually cover most of the glass from top to bottom, leaving a small space around the edge to keep dust contained inside the home. And because they’re made primarily of wood instead of fabric, these kinds of shutters tend to offer better insulation qualities than vinyl roller shades, although some vinyl ones perform extremely well for that purpose as well. Another benefit of wooden California shutters is they will always hold their original appearance no matter how many times you wash them; unlike blinds, which eventually discolor through exposure to water and sunlight.
If you’re wondering why anyone would buy California shutters, especially those with a southern climate, then consider this scenario:
In areas like New Orleans, hurricane season lasts only eight months out of the year. So rather than wait until summertime hits again each year to purchase new blinds, window films and/or curtains, residents there opt to install custom wood-style shutters during winter (and spring & fall). As soon as weather permits, they take down their old products and replace them with high quality versions designed specifically to protect against hurricanes and tropical storms.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We understand this, which is why Shutterboys offers the most extensive range of factory direct California shutters available in the industry today. We offer hundreds of different California Shutters to fit every style, size, material and color requirement. Whether your dream feature is privacy & sunlight control, energy efficiency, enhanced aesthetics, custom design or unique functionality like hurricane vents or storm protection systems, our team will help find the perfect solution for your home, condo or commercial project.
Whether you’re shopping for vinyl, fiberglass, aluminum or other types of shutters, we’ll take care of everything from measuring window frames to installing them professionally while ensuring superior quality and exceptional service along the way.
Why Buy From Us:
At Shutterboys, we’ve taken great pride in providing high-quality products since 2007, and we continue to be recognized nationally for our innovative ideas and commitment to innovation and technology advancement. As a result, we have grown into one of the leading manufacturers and distributors of all types of exterior doors, windows and siding across the U.S.
We believe everyone deserves beautiful living spaces and we work tirelessly to provide homeowners and building managers alike with high-performance, eco-friendly solutions backed by excellent customer service, fast order processing and affordable prices.
Our promise is straightforward. If your purchase isn’t exactly what you’d hoped for, return it within 30 days of receipt. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.*
What’s inside: *This is just part 1/2 of the guide! Click below for Part 2…
**The contents of this video include affiliate links which allow us to earn commission on sales generated through purchases made via these links. Thank you for supporting the channel and allowing us to continue producing videos.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”