Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
North Aurora’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in North Aurora, Illinois. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters North Aurora Project
North Aurora’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in North Aurora with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in North Aurora, Illinois may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in North Aurora and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near North Aurora? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
North Aurora’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN North Aurora, Illinois
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in North Aurora Illinois
So what makes these shutters different than other vendors? Well it’s really quite simple…we’re not a big box store, nor do we want to be! Since 1999 we’ve worked closely together with premium manufactures to ensure that each and everyone of our clients receive the highest quality installations possible. Most importantly, while some companies focus solely on selling, we focus solely on providing service to YOU which is why we offer FREE DELIVERY anywhere in our 50 mile radius.
North Aurora’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
What type should I buy?
There are several types of shutters to consider depending upon personal preference, lifestyle, home decor, and overall cost considerations. Here are just a few examples:
• Wood or Vinyl Clad Shutters
These come in either vinyl or timber cladding, depending on whether they are painted or stained. They offer great versatility to fit almost anywhere and are often used on windows and doors for added privacy and security. Vinyl clad shutters are typically less expensive than wooden shutters because of their ease of installation; however, they tend to be less durable and more prone to rot. Wooden shutters tend to last longer and offer better protection against water leakage due to their superior moisture resistance.
• Wood Blinds & Shades
Wood blinds are another popular choice for many homeowners who want additional shade control without having to completely close off light coming through the window. Wood shades are a good alternative if you live near snowfall zones, since you get added insulation from the extra thickness of the material. However, these types of shutters are usually pricier than other solutions.
• Aluminum Shutters & Sliders
Aluminum shutters are lightweight, affordable, maintenance-free, and durable—so they’re an excellent value. These types of shutters can be easily installed and customized to match nearly every décor theme imaginable.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters are made from various types of plastics including PVC, polystyrene, PEI, PETG which makes them easier to install than wood shutters. Many options of colors are available making these ideal shuttering material for residential homes. On average, vinyl shutters cost less than $100 per window. If you decide to go this route be aware though that you are installing a plastic film directly onto windows. Vinyl does not provide thermal insulation properties like wood so if you live in areas with extreme temperatures you should consider other options.
So why would someone go with wood shutters instead? Here’s some of the benefits offered:
1. Traditional wooden shutters will protect your property against bugs. Insects cannot enter through untreated timber but with painted shutters, they easily get inside, especially during rainy seasons. For those living in pest infested regions, painting the shutters in anti-bug paint would help reduce insect invasions.
2. Wooden shutters are durable because of their long life span
3. Wooden shutters add character to the overall aesthetics of your house/building. These type of shutters are usually recommended for older houses or buildings since they blend well with existing architecture.
4. When properly maintained, wood shutters last longer in hot weather and also prevent hot air escaping through gaps created by shutters while providing protection to the walls. They are also used indoors to keep the heat away during winters.
5. Aesthetically speaking, wood looks beautiful in most cases and blends perfectly into almost every architectural style, whether modern contemporary or traditional vintage. As opposed to vinyl, wood tends to bring a sense of history and class with minimal maintenance required.
Buy California Shutters Online
If you decide to go with a composite board type material then this would provide exceptional protection because it won’t yellow or fade away as quickly as wood siding does. If you opt to use wooden boards, you can still paint/stain these California shuts to match other exterior colors and textures to make them look nice along with providing additional weatherproofing benefits as well. A lot of people today are starting to notice those energy savings and cost saving benefits. Some homeowners who live in colder climates have actually saved hundreds of dollars per month just by installing blinds and shading devices instead of having their windows covered. But regardless of climate conditions, a good pair of Californian shutters can increase curb appeal, offer privacy control and help save valuable space around windows.
To install any California shutter system yourself first check the specifications sheet provided by the supplier regarding required materials, tools and professional knowledge needed to complete installations correctly. As much information about California shuts as possible is given on each webpage and product specification page. All suppliers give detailed instructions on building sites and the proper way to measure measurements. Then buy everything you need before heading down to your local hardware store. When measuring for shutters be careful to get it exactly right. An error equal to 1/8th of an inch could mean hundreds of dollars wasted for replacement and rework. Make sure to account for expansion joints in framing members and adjust for minor changes caused by seasonal variations of temperature and humidity.
Best California Shutters North Aurora
*Disclaimer: Shutterboy Inc does not take responsibility for any injury caused during home improvement projects of any sort. Please keep safety first… always wear eye glasses, protective gloves, ear plugs, and good shoes when working around power tools.*
Here are the 10 Top Rated Cali shutters brands we carry in stock:
1) Wood-Veneer Shutters – These come in multiple variations including classic plantation style wooden veneered panels, which add warmth and color to rooms, but they’re also great for privacy because you can block views without covering windows entirely; modern designs feature sleek lines and bold colors like teal blue & orange or bright reds. Some models include integrated hardware for added security, making them ideal for high traffic areas like staircases and entryways.
2) Vinyl/Aluminum Slat Shutters – Available in several styles and sizes, aluminum slats offer privacy and light control benefits similar to those found on traditional wood shutters, while vinyl offers an alternative to solid wood slats because it won’t warp or fade, meaning a homeowner could buy just the parts and accessories necessary to customize her space instead of making large investments upfront. Aluminum is lightweight and maintenance free, plus many options are designed specifically for sliding glass doors and patio covers.
3) Timber Frame / Panel Shutters – Similar to timber frame blinds we’ve covered earlier, these types of paneled shutters feature either traditional European styling or modern design patterns to coordinate perfectly with other decorating accents in the house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Quality Custom Shutters: We only use premium grade lumber on every order, including the highest grade vinyl siding material.
Affordable Pricing; We also guarantee affordable rates, with no hidden fees or additional charges. If after ordering the first pair of custom designed wooden blinds, you decide they aren’t exactly what you wanted, simply call us again for adjustments until they match perfectly.
Custom Designs & Materials: Every window treatment sold by Shutterboys carries a 30 day warranty against manufacturing defects. Additionally all orders shipped include FREE professional installation.
Our Guarantee: All products come backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee for 1 year. Should you ever find yourself unsatisfied with our workmanship or service, just drop us a line via email, phone, or post card to request a full refund.
What makes Shutterboys unique and different than other companies is that we provide superior customer support through live chat, text messages, email inquiries, and telephone calls 24/7. No matter what happens during shipping, handling, delivery, or installation, rest assured that each job will get handled professionally. When you purchase window coverings from us, you’re guaranteed a great experience because of the dedication behind everything we do.
Professional California Shutters Installation In North Aurora
I hope this helps homeowners and property managers understand which type of shutters work well for them and how they should be properly installed.
The best part of these videos is after the project is complete, they offer a free consultation to help you get started choosing and installing your own personalized custom built shutters.
So why would someone pay $2k-$5K+ just to hang some vinyl drapes around their windows? Here’s 5 Reasons Why They Should Invest in Custom Built Vinyl Window Shade Installations.
1. Quality Materials Are Used During Construction/Installation. A quality custom builder takes pride in providing high quality materials during construction (exterior sheathing & framing). As soon as the frame goes inside your wall it becomes exposed and susceptible to damage due to moisture issues, insects, rodents, mold, mildew, rot, warping, cracking, termites, fungus, mildew, rusting, peeling paint, etc.
A good contractor will protect the exterior walls of your building while they’re being framed. He’ll use 2×3″ OSB boards on top and bottom of each stud to keep everything dry. And he’ll seal the joints so no water gets behind the exterior wall and cause problems like cracks, leaks, mold growth and rotting. Once the entire house frame is finished, siding or stucco is applied. Then the final touch is caulking every seam to prevent air infiltration and water penetration. All of the seams must be sealed because moisture causes rot if left unaddressed. Even small gaps, holes & crevices on the outside of the home allow water entry and if the gaps aren’t closed up correctly the home could leak in rainstorms causing damage and structural integrity loss. If the roof isn’t waterproofed then the problem is magnified exponentially.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
I am going to focus on my favorite style of shutters called “California Shutters.
These shutters are made from solid wood panels that are covered in real wood veneer. Veneer refers to thin strips of wood used to cover another material, usually plywood or particle board. Veneering is a labor intensive and costly process. But because these California Shutters are constructed this way they are extremely strong and durable.
They provide excellent insulation against heat loss and noise reduction making them perfect for use in homes where sound control is important like bedrooms. They also work well in areas with harsh weather like coastal climates. These shutters come standard in either White Oak Wood or Mahogany.
If you would prefer a different type of shutter, please contact us for additional information. If you have questions about any aspect of installing shutters feel free to ask me.
We have several locations across Northern Illinois including Chicago, Glenview, Naperville, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg, Wheeling, West Dundee, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Crystal Lake, Hoffman Estates, Lombard, Elgin and many other cities and towns.
Please visit http://www.shuttersbythebay.com/northern_illinois/north_aurora.html to find out more.
You can see a few example pictures below. Please take note of the size differences in the pictures. Some may seem big but in actuality they aren’t as large as they appear. This is due to the fact that most of the shutters are actually being mounted inside or outside windows which reduces their apparent width.
Motorized California Shutters North Aurora
Wooden Sliding Panels & Doors
Aluminum Paneled Blinds
Faux Wood Curtain Wall
Rear Window Tinting
This list will be continuously updated and expanded as the industry evolves. If you would like to see something added, please comment below and mention it in order to get my attention.
Thank you for reading!
We provide professional video editing service for a wide range of topics including Corporate Video Production, Business News Videos, Educational videos, Product Promotion Videos, Wedding Films, Sports Videos & Documentary films. We offer high quality video productions backed by some of Canada’s leading creative content teams. Our clients have found us to deliver exceptional value through superior technical expertise, creativity and commitment.
What makes us different is our approach to each project; from inception all way through production we ensure complete client satisfaction. From concept development to execution, we guarantee total customer confidence because we’re 100% committed to excellence and client satisfaction. When delivering your message successfully to customers through visual branding products, corporate messages, TV commercials, web banners, websites and other digital communication vehicles, you must firstly develop ideas that are worthy of being shared with potential audiences. As part of the planning and implementation stages, we’ll help to get your stories across in a manner which resonates emotionally with your target market, whilst maintaining strategic focus on what matters most to you.
So whether you are seeking to enhance your business presence, communicate newsworthy events, promote your products and services, showcase special occasions, tell educational stories, entertain people or inform them, we can offer you excellent solutions.
If you’d like to discuss your next video production project with us, contact us today via email info@hayleykitefilms.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
To continue to innovate and improve upon our existing products while always striving to bring new ideas and concepts to the market place.
OUR MISSION Statement: “At Shutter Boys® we believe that every window should enhance an owner’s experience; that no matter what size or style, they should fit seamlessly inside your home. We will continually seek ways to provide the ultimate quality window solution for homeowners across the country.”
WE ARE THE BEST IN NORTH AURORA
WE WANT TO BE YOUR GO TO PLACE FOR WINDOW INSTALLATION & PRODUCT DESIGN
WHAT IS CALIFORNIA CLOSED SASH?
California Closed sash windows use glass panes on both sides instead of traditional double glazing. They’re designed specifically for colder climates because they allow air to enter but block heat loss. Glass panes keep heat in during winter months but allow light to pass through them during summer days.
THE ULTIMATE CHOICE OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY
SHUTTERS: California closed sashes are available in many different styles including single hung, slider/rung, and casement. Each of these styles offers unique benefits, allowing us to design a shutter package to meet the needs of our customers.
INSTALLATIONS: At Shutter Boys®, we take pride in delivering quality installations for your custom made shutters. All of our installers undergo rigorous training and receive regular ongoing education through seminars and workshops provided exclusively by Shutter Boy.
PRODUCT SELECTION: Shutter Boys is committed to providing only the finest materials used for manufacturing the California Closet sash. From premium grade aluminum or vinyl frames to high end fabrics and finishes we offer a wide range of options to meet the needs of our clients.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
What did we find? A few things stand out as being particularly popular. Check them out below:
1. Venetians / Drapes – Traditional Venetian Blind Styles Lead
– These vertical blind systems continue to be extremely popular because they offer a lot of design flexibility; you can use different fabrics depending on the mood you’re going for. They work well for rooms with high ceilings, but also look great in medium sized spaces with shorter ceilings. Most come ready made; just pull down the cords and enjoy!
2. Rolled Shades/Verticals – Roller Shades Continue Trending Strong
– Although these types of curtains aren’t perfect for every space, they provide a nice alternative in areas like kitchens and bedrooms. And while some people still prefer having actual windows around those other parts of the house, it makes sense to consider these kinds of shades as “windows” in themselves. Because many roll-down options provide both privacy and light control (depending on which fabric you select), this category continues to gain traction.
3. Pocket Screens – Easy Living & Privacy
– Pocket doors allow you to keep your home organized without giving away any of your personal living area. When closed, they block sight lines completely and can open easily to allow natural sunlight through. Some pockets can actually slide vertically to adjust for sun glare. Others include adjustable slats that help ensure adequate ventilation.
4. Panel Shades – Great Looking & Functional Options
– Panel shutters offer a unique combination of functionality and aesthetics. For example, a panel shade might let your furniture sit under the shade, keeping it protected during hot summer days. Or, a large sectional door could replace a full wall opening, adding additional storage in small homes. Plus, panel shades often feature integrated lights that illuminate the inside of the door. These lights can help guide someone who needs assistance getting their luggage past the entryway.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”