Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Porterville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Porterville, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Porterville Project
Porterville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Porterville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Porterville, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Porterville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Porterville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Porterville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Porterville, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Buy California Shutters Online
So which brands stand above the rest? We took some serious research to find the best California shuttering companies, and picked five companies that provide real customer service along with superior products. These include custom options like millwork upgrades (for homes lacking windows), color combinations matching those found on houses built decades ago, decorative molding made exclusively to order, and customizable screens that completely block out light to reduce glare while still allowing view through the window at night.
We put these companies head to head against each other in terms of cost per square foot ($/sqft) versus the average cost paid by homeowners in 2018 across the country (this includes both wood and vinyl). Plus, they answered questions like “When was my house built” and “What type of neighborhood will I live in?” so that buyers could get an idea of what types of homes would fit well with them. If your home isn’t ready yet but California shutters sound perfect for remodeling, consider ordering custom shutters rather than just installing standard stock. A fully assembled model will ensure everything fits perfectly, plus it gives the ability to customize colors or patterns.
For our ultimate guide to buying a California Shutter system check out our blog post: Why Is Buying Wooden Shutters Important?, then click below for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about building a DIY California shutter project.
1. 1-800 shutters
2. Shutters USA
3. Custom Door & Window Workshops
5. Allstate Interiors
8. Bay Shore Shutters
9. Craftmaster Shutters
11. FSC Shingles
12. West Coast Shutters
Porterville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Cost of California Shutters in Porterville California
Traditional Window Treatments
Windows come in many sizes, shapes, styles and materials including vinyl, fiberglass and aluminum frames; wood blinds, shades and roller screens; fabric panels and drapery cords. All these window products offer similar functions like blocking sun light, keeping warm during winter months or cool air circulation during summer.
There are three primary types of windows, each offering different benefits depending upon which type they are used for. Each type offers specific advantages and disadvantages.
1. Fixed Windows: These are typically single pane glass windows installed inside walls of buildings. They provide privacy, but they are often considered ugly. Most people prefer them because they are inexpensive to install and are available in almost every style/size/material combination imaginable. However, fixed windows have several limitations that may affect your home’s appearance. First, they only cover part of your house’s exterior wall surface, so the rest of your home looks unfinished. Also, fixed windows cannot be moved around easily. Finally, most of them block views through the house. If you live near tall mountains, trees, or a busy highway, you could lose some view of those things from outside your home.
2. Sliding Glass Doors: These doors slide back and forth along tracks mounted to your frame or doorframe. They’re great for adding additional space or for opening and closing rooms without having to climb stairs, especially for elderly homeowners who struggle to get upstairs. Because sliding glass doors move in and out of sight, they also allow your visitors to see inside your house. They also provide excellent insulation for homes located in areas that experience cold winters. Sliding glass doors come in many designs, colors and finishes, allowing them to blend seamlessly into almost anything else in your exterior design scheme. But, there are drawbacks to sliding glass doors. First, they require special hardware and track systems. Second, they tend to leak air, making them noisy unless the weatherproof sealant is properly applied. Third, they can’t always fit perfectly snugly against the framing members. Fourth, they require maintenance to keep them clean.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We take pride in our work and strive towards excellence. Our customer service team is ready to help you find the perfect solution whether it be a DIY project or something else completely! We provide FREE estimates & consultations. We offer same day appointments during regular business hours. (Mon through Fri 7am to 5pm PST).
For those who prefer to leave their projects to us, we offer full installations of California Shutters, custom window treatments, blinds, roller shades; custom draperies, and many other types of home decor items. Contact Us today to setup a consultation appointment!
(Porterville, CA) – For most people, installing a California Shutter system is a big decision. They are choosing to put some extra money down into this huge investment, but they aren’t always aware of all the different things they must consider before making the final call. One thing everyone needs to realize first, however, is that while these systems are meant to stay outside, weather conditions do come into play when choosing which ones to purchase and install. Here’s everything you can expect to learn about selecting the best California Shutter system for your home or condo in 2032.
1.- Weather Considerations:
Weather plays a big part, especially if you live somewhere like San Diego or Los Angeles where it can get incredibly hot. If you’re living in areas that see heavy rain and lots of sun, then you definitely have different needs than somebody who lives near snowfall or ocean waterside property. Your choice of California shutter depends mainly on the climate in each region you reside. If you live in the desert, chances are you’ll need something strong that keeps heat out during summer months, because you won’t really care about letting the cool air inside the house. But if you live closer to lakes, oceans or snowy mountains, then you’ll probably want something that blocks out light and lets the sunlight filter through the panels.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Porterville
In this post I will show you the top 5 things to consider when choosing the perfect California Shutter for your home or condo.
1. Your Budget: If you want to install custom made California Shutters then you will pay extra money upfront. However, if you decide to get readymade California Shutters, you can save some cash. For example, we sell a great range of affordable California Shutters for $2,500-$3,000 per pair. These are made from premium grade real redwood lumber and come standard with high end hardware. We also carry custom made options. If you would like to see samples of our work, check out our portfolio page.
2. Location & Orientation Of Windows And Doors: It is essential to know whether you are installing California Shutters around doors and/or windows. If you have both types of openings, then your window should be located towards the backside of the house. You can use this location to allow more sunlight to enter the space, but keep in mind that you won’t be able to view outside through the windows from inside. The door needs to face away from the direction of the sun to prevent excessive heat buildup.
If you only have windows, then the ideal orientation is facing west. This way you’ll receive maximum exposure to morning sunshine, but still benefit from evening shade.
If you already own your existing shutters, the first step is always to measure them. It’s best to install California Shutters after they’ve been installed to avoid any damage or misalignment issues.
4. Size of Opening: When selecting the size of California Shutters, it is important to understand how big each opening will be once closed. California Shutters are sized according to the size of the frame and glass panels installed on the outside of the building.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
Today’s homeowners are interested in incorporating style changes whether they be small upgrades or total redesigns. Shutters provide great value-added solutions for those who seek a home improvement project with lasting impact. When properly installed shutters add beauty and function while helping to lower heating bills due to shading ability, which reduces sunlight heat gain.
How Do I Select My Shutters For my Project?: Here are few tips to help you select the perfect shutters for your next remodeling adventure;
1. Measure Door width & Length carefully because these will affect length selection for both horizontal & vertical styles. Remember most shutters should fit door frames without blocking airflow, this is usually between 3/4″& 5″. If shutting the entire door frame then use larger sizes. 2. Determine window dimensions first. Most windows have a window sill measurement around 1/2″, sometimes wider depending on type, location, construction techniques used..3. Consider installing wall anchors before measuring each side of every opening you wish to cover. 4. Always measure inside of framing members or studs, do NOT assume measurements outside walls or ceilings but rather actual measurement taken during install if possible.5. Decide which direction your doors swing: Left Side Right Side If you only see left hand swinging, then you probably would like the door closer (vertical style).If you see equal amounts of left & right swings go with door hanging (horizontal style), unless you happen to live up North and get winters with lots of wind storms.6. Also consider what materials you prefer: Wood Vinyl Aluminum Metal7. Last but certainly not least decide on quality of material and color combination(s); some people do “cheap vinyl” where some other people insist on real material made out of solid wood timbers.8. Lastly check style preference — either modern classic or traditional country, whatever appeals most to you.9. Once you’ve decided which shuttering style matches your personality best, call us for custom quote and we’ll send you our recommended products. We carry them at wholesale price making it affordable for everyone.10.
Motorized California Shutters Porterville
1. Location Matters. Before going any further it should be noted that location matters just as much as anything else associated with shutting windows. If possible try to install them in areas where they won’t get banged around during normal use; otherwise consider choosing products that include impact protectors. These help prevent scratches that may lead to unsightly damage. 2. Consider Space Available. Most people prefer smaller designs because they are easier to deal with and tend to look cleaner than larger ones. However, this shouldn’t dissuade smaller designs simply because most customers would find themselves using multiple panels together anyway. So keep your options wide open, but avoid having too large a panel size as these will take longer to clean/mop. 3. Think About Functionality. Some folks just prefer certain styles without paying attention to functionality. For example, there’s nothing stopping someone from selecting a solid color or a patterned fabric, then hanging curtains inside the window in order to block light completely, which usually isn’t ideal unless, again, you’re planning to hang them permanently and leave them on full blast whenever you enter the house. 4. Keep Things Clean. Many people overlook maintaining a beautiful exterior appearance until something goes awry. When it rains or it snows these things happen quickly. And just imagine the mess created behind those ugly wooden blinds! So, always ensure that shutters fit properly, are installed correctly and stay put through weather conditions. 5. Make Them Last Longer Than Expected. Shoppers often assume that since they aren’t spending hundreds of dollars per window like they used to back in the day they shouldn’t expect a long lifespan on their purchase. They typically believe this due to the fact that manufacturers have gotten better after years of experience, however, this assumption couldn’t be farther from the truth.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We hope this helps you learn more about choosing quality California shutters for your home. As always please feel free to Contact Us anytime via email using “Contact Us” link above or call us tollfree 888.964.6333. If you prefer to use facebook, click HERE.
Here is some basic info on custom Made California Shutters:
Custom Made CaliShutters are manufactured exclusively from premium materials designed to match the exact dimensions of every single door being installed including: jambs, headers, sills, trim pieces and lintels. They provide superior soundproofing performance, energy efficiency, moisture control, and fire resistance.
What makes Custom Made California Shutters unique is the unmatched attention to detail given by each installer making them ideal for homeowners who value their privacy but desire complete sun protection, while those involved in remodeling projects seek to minimize construction costs. Every piece of equipment used during installation is purchased separately and includes everything necessary to perform an impeccable job. These shutters should NOT be mistaken for vinyl replacement shutters. Vinyl shutters cannot take the same care as custom made shutters and generally cannot withstand the high levels of heat created by radiant floor heating systems nor must they offer proper ventilation which creates condensation problems in many climates around the country. For these reasons, vinyl shutters usually come without screens, glass inserts and louvers. Additionally, vinyl panels tend to warp after extended exposure to extreme temperatures and humidity changes causing unsightly gaps at joints requiring additional sealing measures. Finally, due to vinyl’s chemical properties, it causes corrosion inside metal building frames leading to structural failure especially where exposed to constant water damage from roof leaks and flooding near plumbing lines.
Best California Shutters Porterville
This week I was checking out some new Porterville shutters made by Shutterboys. These cool wooden window treatments will bring a touch of style and elegance to your home without going overboard. They are manufactured in America, hand crafted and installed in real homes across southern California. Check them out below:
We hope you enjoyed this blog post as well as visiting our website today. We would love to hear you thoughts on these amazing California Shutter products. Do you agree they should be placed in a Porterville home or condo next season??? Please leave us a comment down bellow. Best Regards.
]]>0Mon, 11 Jan 2018 17:21:00 GMThttp://blogs.wsj.com/techscience/2018/01/06/facebook-to-test-live-video-on-messages/?mod=WSJBlog&mgId=1619281218&url=http%253A%252F%252Fitprosocialmedia.wordpress.com”Facebook’s Live video feature could mean big changes for messaging apps,” writes Ben Popken. “On Friday Facebook released a test version of live streaming for videos posted on its Messenger service.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
If you’re searching for premium quality wood blinds, shutter boys offers a wide range of products including roller shades, Roman Shades, Pleated Shading Products and more…
We specialize in residential installations only and will help guide through the entire purchase experience. Our customer satisfaction rating speaks enough volume for us. We’ve seen many customers return for additional projects!
In fact, the first thing I ask every potential client is “How was your experience?” If they say anything less than 5 stars then we move on to someone else who would be better suited to handle our clients needs.
For further questions please visit firstname.lastname@example.org
I recently wrote a detailed post comparing four popular web hosting companies. One commenter said he wanted me to write something similar but focusing on cloud providers, specifically Amazon Web Services versus Azure versus GCP versus DigitalOcean. And since these clouds aren’t just competing against each other — they’re battling among themselves to get their slice of enterprise cloud computing pie. So today I’m sharing my list of five top cloud providers for 2020–and beyond.
Cloud Providers For Cloud Computing Pros
Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS’ reputation precedes it as being the easiest way to go when building an online presence. Its ease of use extends across its portfolio of services ranging from eCommerce solutions like Shopify to content management systems like Squarespace. But the real reason why people love this provider’s service lies beneath the surface. They provide extensive support for developers and coders alike, along with tools designed to simplify everything from server provisioning to deploying applications. Plus, AWS hosts the world’s largest ecosystem of third party vendors that allow you to integrate your existing IT environment into AWS for seamless integration and scalability.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
When selecting a California Shutter company, you should always be wary of companies who claim they will install shuttered windows without providing proper measurements of your unique space first. Take note of the following tips & instructions below to get the most accurate estimates possible:
Measure your existing openings prior to starting any project. A miter saw is extremely useful for measuring angles, but other tools can help too! Measure both inside corners and outside corners, as well as the width and length of each opening. Knowing these dimensions accurately will reduce costs during the manufacturing phase because manufacturers use templates designed with exact proportions in order to ensure an error-free result. Make multiple copies of the template and cut around the edges with scissors to keep clean, square ends and avoid having sharp folds along the seamline. Once finished cutting, measure the same distance between all four sides and mark every third point along the line. Use masking tape to label the marks 1–4 and 0 for reference. These points serve as the basis for determining your overall measurement and allow you to determine the actual size of your new California window shutters.
Take advantage of today’s modern technology and purchase a digital version of the same template instead of printing several pieces of paper. Having a PDF document makes it easier to copy/paste information and store/manage the file until ready to print. Plus, you’ll eliminate unwanted cuts and creases. Don’t assume that simply ordering a custom sized door frame from a standard door hardware supplier means you can rely solely upon his template for sizing purposes.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
When choosing whether to install wood shutters or standard vinyl shutters, consider several things including durability, cost, ease-of-installation, overall quality, design preference, and aesthetic considerations like color, texture, size, and trimming choices. Here’s everything you should really know about selecting the perfect windows for your home.
First thing first – before deciding upon any type of closure system, be aware that different types of closures work better under differing conditions. For example, shutters in colder climates often come equipped with storm panels and hardware designed specifically to withstand snow loads, wind forces, ice damage, rain leaks, sleet impacts and extreme temperatures. So if this is something your area experiences regularly then go ahead and invest in those high end products. If you live somewhere else however, just keep the budget tight and opt for lower priced models. As far as design goes, shutters come in many shapes and sizes. Some are solid colored, some come trimmed in multiple colors giving them a wider range of designs to pick through, and shutters typically come ready assembled except for one small detail. And that final detail will determine the rest of the project — the siding.
If you’re considering installing wood shutters, remember that each panel or plank must be carefully measured and cut down to length prior to assembly. Most manufacturers recommend measuring twice, once to make sure the installer gets the correct measurements for each piece and again after the boards have been milled. Even though the job has been planned for months, a little preparation goes a long way towards ensuring that the finished product meets your expectations for looks, functionality and ease-of-use.
Whether it’s wood or vinyl, shutters protect against sun gain, air infiltration, bugs flying into your house…
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”