Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Pittsburg’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Pittsburg, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Pittsburg Project
Pittsburg’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Pittsburg with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Pittsburg, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Pittsburg and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Pittsburg? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Pittsburg’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Pittsburg, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We would love to see you visit us in person or stop by for a tour of our showroom.
For your convenience, we have made a video walkthrough of our current line of shutters for sale on our webstore right now. Checkout the link below.
This post will be updated periodically through 2020. Please check back often to ensure the most current information is shared.
If anyone knows of anything else we should include on our “Ultimate List Of Things To Buy When Your Budget Is Low For A Perfect Cali Shutters Installation” let me know, because i am always adding and adjusting stuff around.
Thanks again everyone for reading my updates and watching my videos.
Stay tuned next week for another great update and please subscribe to stay abreast of the latest news on Shutter Boys and California Shutters.
Motorized California Shutters Pittsburg
These changes will allow homeowners/renters to enjoy a better way to control shade during certain times of day than ever before. Read through my original video walkthrough above to learn more about the benefits of having automated shutters installed in your home. Then read through this guide to help select which version of automation is most ideal for your lifestyle needs. From there, contact us anytime and we’d be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding these topics.
(video link removed due to copyright dispute)
We’ve updated this article with newer information, including the recent addition of several companies who manufacture different types of window film solutions like thermal insulation film, privacy protection films and safety glass film. We hope we provided a comprehensive selection of quality companies that meet the unique requirements of each individual homeowner and business owner. If you find anything that should be included, please leave us feedback below. Thanks again for reading.
California Window Film Companies Directory Updated January 2020
Window Films Direct Inc. | San Diego CA | www.windowfilmsdirect.com
Window Films Direct offers premium vinyl double pained windows in a wide range of colors and styles along with residential custom made blinds / shades to achieve total home decor style. They provide the finest fabrics and hardware systems available. Their services include installations, replacement windows, storm proofing and other commercial building upgrades. Installations have minimal disruption and minimum damage to existing buildings and structures. All workmanship meets UL standards. They use only highest grade materials installed properly. For the perfect balance of luxury and value they install high end energy efficient Windows with Storm Protection System featuring Smart Guard technology. Custom designed and manufactured shades keep homes cool in summer but warm in winter. Quality workmanship combined with competitive prices make them one of the top rated contractors among window repair professionals.
Thermal Insulation Window Film Services LLC dba ThermalInsulFilm.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
They provide insulation, protection against rain damage, as well as privacy while providing views through them.
California shutters are available in many different styles including Roman shades, vertical blinds, roller shades, and roman blinds. They offer great value because they are typically less expensive than other window treatments like plantation shutters and draperies.
In addition to offering excellent quality materials, California shutters are made with high grade hardware which makes them extremely durable. If properly maintained and installed correctly, these products will perform better than most other types of window treatment options.
If you’d like to learn more about installing California Shutters, click below. We would love to help answer any questions you may have.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
We do recommend installing Cali Shutters only near ocean front property because of wind concerns but you will certainly feel like YOU made the right choice regardless of location. For instance, you could put new window panes in either inside your existing walls or place them at the bottom of your wall, allowing air conditioning to circulate freely and giving you greater comfort during winter months.. All the benefits are endless but the key factor that really determines the outcome is knowing just what types work better than others. Here’s a guide to help you decide which option is best suited for your specific situation.
1. Wood Paneled Doors/Windows
Wood doors/windows are generally preferred by many homeowners since they provide a rich and comforting feeling along with added privacy that other options simply cannot match. Not only does the beauty and warmth associated with wood panels bring character to the area surrounding your house, the material offers additional protection against UV rays, rain damage, insects, pests and mold growth while offering resistance to decay or termite damage. As mentioned above, wood doors offer a sense of security and seclusion however they still allow natural light and ventilation to pass through making for a comfortable indoor living experience. These windows are typically constructed with 2×6 boards then covered in plywood strips for strength purposes.
Buy California Shutters Online
#CaliforniaShutters #shutterscalicashutters #woodcaliforniascustomdoorandwindowfactory
If you’re thinking about installing shutters, there’s lots of information available on the internet but nothing beats experience when buying shingles….
“To be honest, most people don’t understand why it’s worth spending extra money for custom made window treatments. Most homeowners just buy cheap store bought window coverings.”
But the fact still remains that nothing compares to an experienced designer who understands the many benefits of quality products and knows exactly which type will fit your needs perfectly… “They should only install high quality materials.”
This was our first article back in 2018..
We’ve got hundreds more articles like this coming soon. So click below to keep updated 🙂
Kim Kardashian West Is Having A Baby Boy
Kris Jenner & Her Kids Have Been Hiding Out From Paris Hilton At Their $35 Million Ranch House Over Christmas Break For Months
Pregnant Kim Kardashian West And Kanye West Will Be Starting Family Planning Early Due To Coronavirus Lockdown — Report
Kanye West Was Seen Leaving Kris Jenner‘s House After She Found Him “Walking Around Naked Under His Pants”
Is This Really An Actual Photo Of Kylie Jenner Wearing Calf Socks As Shoes?! [UPDATED]
Hollywood Life Confirms Reports On Kourtney Kardashian’s Newest Sister Being Born Soon!
Kim Won’t Tell Khloe If Pregnancy Has Changed Baby Penelope’s First Word
Paris Takes On Plastic Surgery For Wedding Dress Photos While Getting Botox!
New Yorkers Want More Trash Pickups Than Garbage Men
Jennifer Lopez Gives Birth To Twins Named Joaquin And Emme James
Cheryl Burke And Husband Shawn Chapman Celebrate Fourth Anniversary By Going Backpacking Through Yellowstone National Park
Mariah Carey Releases Statement Regarding Recent Rumors About Her Health
Here Is Something Very Surprising…
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
If you’re reading this article then chances are you’ve got zero experience installing blinds or shutters. I mean seriously who does? For most people getting started they just buy them and install them. If you’ve ever had the pleasure of doing so you’ll probably appreciate these tips if nothing else. 🙂
1. Make Sure Your Doors & Windows Match!
This seems like common sense but its actually a really big mistake that people often make. Most shutters come in sets of 3 panels per window/door and those windows usually run the gambit across different brands and models. So if the door is aluminum and the window frame is vinyl or plastic or fiberglass it makes no difference because the frame will still be aluminum regardless…so why would you assume that they match?!??!! Don’t get me wrong this isn’t a problem, however it is something worth mentioning since most manufacturers recommend having matching frames. They’ll tell you that you should use your windows, doors, trim boards ect. But what if you already bought a bunch of windows? Well chances are none of them are exactly alike which leads us to point 2….
2. Measure Twice..Measure Thrice! And once again measure twice and thrice!!! When measuring a single panel it is super easy to forget that each of these measurements needs to include both sides, top and bottom. And while most companies offer a standard measurement tool you should double check and triple check everything before cutting anything down to size. For example if a company tells you “this panel measures 22″ tall x 12 wide” that could easily translate into “measuring out to be 14′ X 24”. That’s 4 square feet less than advertised!
3. Buy Enough Materials You Can Use Them All Right Away
Now this goes without saying but most manufactures only provide enough materials to cover half of each set of panels. So if you’ve purchased three panels per window in total you’d better be prepared to use them all right away otherwise you are wasting material. Also keep in mind that the majority of companies will charge extra for shipping extra materials back after cutting them down to size.
Pittsburg’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Here’s everything you should keep in mind when you purchase or replace custom wood shutters around Pittsburgh and other areas of Pennsylvania, including why you should use a reputable window company like Shutterboys in order to protect yourself against scams, quality assurance standards and warranty issues down the road:
If you are thinking about installing shutters, you probably already realized they offer protection but did not realize how versatile this material is. Wooden shutters are ideal for protecting your property against storms and rain, keeping heat inside during cooler weather and blocking unwanted light. They block sound, allowing privacy while offering a beautiful view through the slats.
In addition to these benefits, shutters provide energy efficiency by reducing air leakage. A study found that when installed properly, closed, solid wooden slat blinds reduce air infiltration by 35 percent and allow solar heat gain to escape without sacrificing security. When the outside temperature warms outside of normal range, closing the shutters helps trap warm air indoors for added comfort. If you live near water, including oceans, lakes, rivers, ponds or swamps, shuttering your porch and patio area protects your property from potential damage caused by saltwater, mud or debris washing away under high winds or heavy rains and reduces glare.
Whether you choose a design with multiple layers or single row, shutters enhance the curb appeal of your house by highlighting architectural details like arched windows and doorways, intricate molding or unique trim work. And, they also transform standard windows and sliding glass doors into something special. Not only does adding shutters improve the aesthetic value of your property, they also increase the resale value and decrease maintenance costs since they eliminate the hassle of cleaning and caring for stained siding and dirty interiors.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
2) How to pick the perfect type of window treatment for my building style, size & location? First decide which window treatments work best for you—traditional vertical windows, arched openings, sliding doors, bay windows, skylights… then figure out which ones would fit best with your space, design aesthetic, desired appearance and lifestyle preferences. Finally, take measurements carefully so you get exactly what you envision.
3) Can shutters save me cash while adding beauty to my house? Definitely. By simply shutting them during times of lower demand, homeowners could see significant energy cost reductions, due to the reduction in air conditioning loads needed to heat spaces with closed shutters. For example, according to National Association of Energy Services Companies’ most recent statistics report, U.S. residential hot water costs increased 2% to $5 billion annually in 2016; the typical homeowner spends approximately 1 hour per day running his or her shower – when added up over seven days — equates to spending almost $100 per week
4) Are vinyl shutters durable enough to withstand our San Francisco weather patterns and climate conditions? Yes. Vinyl roll-down shutters can handle everything from mild coastal rain showers to snowstorms without breaking down like other types of shutters. And unlike aluminum or glass frames, no hardware needs to be installed. But keep in mind some installations may present additional maintenance concerns, so check specs closely for the model you’re considering. We recommend always inspecting every single component yourself before ordering for maximum peace of mind.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Pittsburg
We believe an outdoor living space should offer beautiful views while providing protection from harsh weather conditions; hence why shutters are essential home decor additions. Over 25% of Americans own some form of window coverings today. Many homeowners seek to protect their investments through proper care and maintenance of these items. But many people still don’t understand the basics regarding choosing quality windows and installing custom wooden shutters correctly.
Most importantly, they often lack knowledge and experience about what makes a good fit that meets both function and aesthetics requirements. For this reason, most customers find themselves confused during shopping or planning stages of any project involving shutters. Here are several ways a homeowner would benefit from knowing before buying:
California Shutters Reviews
1. They are customizable & versatile enough — Some blind manufacturers claim their products are universal. While they might be right when talking about some styles of shutters. However, when discussing other types, they cannot meet everyone’s needs perfectly. When you put together a unique design yourself, you get something better than anything else. Customization gives you the freedom to shape and mold your perfect exterior décor. Just because something was made for a particular style does not mean it fits anyone else’s exact specifications. That being said, if your goal is maximum functionality, versatility is key.
2. Your privacy matters — Privacy concerns aren’t only something to worry about inside your house. Outside walls are no different—and the same rules apply. Blinds can easily block sunlight coming through windows and allow unwanted light to penetrate behind them, which allows burglars to see who is inside. Even though it’s rare, some companies sell high-quality blinds that prevent light from making it past the fabric. Unfortunately, those options typically cost more money.
Best California Shutters Pittsburg
1. Check Your Climate First
California weather patterns vary greatly across the state; therefore, it will be necessary to check your climate conditions prior to selecting your particular window coverings. If your area experiences cold winters then choosing high quality, thickly insulated curtains could provide effective insulation. Conversely, warmer climates often prefer a lighter curtain material that doesn’t trap heat within the house. For instance, while some areas experience summer temperatures well above 100 degrees Fahrenheit, other parts of the country only reach around 90°F during this season. Therefore, it would be wise to select appropriate materials for your environment.
2. Measure Your Door & Windows Before Purchasing Curtains
Your California shutters should complement every inch of your doors and windows, and it goes beyond simply fitting them properly inside your walls. If your home was built recently, measurements made in advance can avoid costly repairs down the line by ensuring proper alignment. However, older homes often present unique issues surrounding door width and height dimensions; this applies equally to window openings. When installing a single pane unit, try hanging them from either side to ensure they align correctly. Also remember that certain styles include blind pockets and shelves, which must be placed in specific locations along the perimeter of each panel. These components will help prevent light from leaking through gaps in your panels. Additionally, measuring both sides of your panel opening ensures a tight fit. Once again, older rooms tend to feature narrower doorways, which requires careful consideration if California window treatments aren’t meant to span those spaces entirely.
3. Consider Your Budget Prior to Installation
California shutter installations generally cost $200-$900 per panel depending on size, model, location, and more. Some homeowners who purchase these products find themselves spending hundreds of dollars less than initially anticipated, thanks to savvy shopping techniques. By visiting your local hardware stores and checking prices carefully against manufacturers’ websites, you’ll save money and get exactly what you paid for.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wooden shutters are ideal for those who prefer natural colors and textures while staying true to traditional looks. They come in both single and multiple panel designs; some offer faux painting capabilities, making them perfect for every home decorating style. Wooden shutters generally cost less overall due to lower manufacturing costs but can be quite expensive depending on quality.
Vinyl shutters also provide many benefits including high energy efficiency. Not only are they great looking, they work perfectly against heat gain during hot summer months, allowing homeowners to experience cooling breezes without needing air conditioning systems. Many people enjoy adding privacy screens to their windows allowing them to enjoy unobstructed views and sunlight while still providing complete control over light exposure. Privacy screen panels allow us to customize window treatments to fit individual preferences and budgets while maintaining maximum visibility outside while remaining hidden inside once closed. While these products usually run $100-$200 per panel, savings will vary depending upon quantity purchased.
Both styles can enhance the aesthetics of almost any space thanks to their versatility. Whether you opt for full length vertical blinds for added function, horizontal roman shades for sun protection, custom drapery hardware options, or sheer curtains for extra privacy, vinyl shutters are certain to please. If one method isn’t cutting it anymore, the most popular way to maximize natural lighting through the seasons continues to evolve. No matter what type of building style you live in, shutters help you retain warmth or coolness, minimize noise, and preserve privacy. And remember — no matter what, beauty always makes a house a home.
Learn More About the Different Types of Cal Window Shutters Available Online & At Local Stores:
www.shutterboyslocal.net | https://www.facebook.com/ShutterBoySLocalInc/?fref=ts
Checkout Other Local Pittsburgh Businesses: www.PittsburghCityStoreLocallyMade.blogspot.
Cost of California Shutters in Pittsburg California
In this section we’re going to focus on the most common questions I receive about shuttering projects, which include:
How many square feet does my home/condo project cover? Can I get a general idea?
What style of window covering should be installed? Should a different type of window treatment be used than just a plain old roller blind?
Will the price vary depending upon whether or not I want custom made/designed products versus those already manufactured for me?
Are these products weatherproof? Does the color match my existing paint colors?
Is there anything else special that I should consider while shopping around?
For starters, the answer to “how big is a house?” depends entirely on the size of your property. A small apartment building would have a smaller footprint than a large mansion. As long as your home is under 20,000 sq ft, then you’d fall under our standard estimate range; $2-$5 per foot (depending on materials required). If you live somewhere larger, like say 40k+sqft, expect to pay upwards of $10-$15psf per foot. We recommend calling us first because some homes have unique sizing requirements that aren’t always accounted for in this ballpark estimation.
If possible, try to select similar styles within a theme (for instance, pick something contemporary rather than traditional). You can often find great deals during seasonal sale periods. You could save 10% or more if you shop around during a holiday season.
California shutters are designed specifically NOT to rot away in sunlight or harsh rain storms. They are engineered to withstand extreme temperatures and humidity fluctuations without warping or shrinking. So yes, they absolutely CAN stand up to the worst conditions Mother Nature throws your way. For extra insurance, you can purchase a UV protective coating on top of each individual panel, which makes them virtually unbreakable against fading.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”