Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Morgan Hill’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Morgan Hill, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Morgan Hill Project
Morgan Hill’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Morgan Hill with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Morgan Hill, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Morgan Hill and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Morgan Hill? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Morgan Hill’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Morgan Hill, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Morgan Hill’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
One factor you should take seriously is shuttered construction, which refers to the way each panel of glass fits together. Wood framed panels in particular come in different sizes, shapes, shades and thicknesses—allowing them to vary significantly from other styles. These variations often have significant impacts on both energy efficiency and aesthetic appeal, though they aren’t generally considered until after purchase. They can be expensive additions to homeowners’ investments, but paying extra attention to these details while making the selection ensures you get exactly what you bargained for.
If you’re having trouble finding the perfect style for your needs, why not call us first? Our sales team would love to chat!
We’ll help walk you through everything from materials to measurements to shipping times.
Best California Shutters Morgan Hill
For today however, lets talk about the Morgan Hill area. For many people who live in North San Jose, Santa Clara County, Silicon Valley, Mountain View, Cupertino, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Los Gatos et cetera they often miss out on great bay views because of tree canopy or brick walls blocking sight lines.
We love working with homeowners and condo owners to design, install, maintain and service California style Shutters anywhere in Northern Cali but specifically around Morgan Hill, Saratoga and surrounding areas. We take a lot of pride in knowing that our products will bring back those fantastic view windows in your home or office.
If you own a rental property or business establishment located near Morgan Hill, Saratoga and surrounding areas check out our website and see what we offer in regards to the window treatments available for your space. All your window treatment needs from custom exterior door/window replacement, sliding doors, patio enclosures, roofline protection & screening, privacy glass blocks, roller shades, operable solar screens, vertical blinds, Roman Shades, Venetian Blinds and everything in between!!
At ShutterBoy we specialize exclusively in the manufacture and distribution of premium wooden, metal and polymer products. Our mission statement “To provide quality products while maintaining superior customer service standards” continues to drive us forward everyday in our quest to be America’s premier provider of high end wood clad sash systems for residential applications.
Today was day #2 of the week 3 San Francisco Open House Tour series taking place across Marin county from Nov 1st through Dec 5th. Our team had the pleasure to meet so many clients during these tours, which include tour dates scheduled throughout Marin county from Nov 2nd through December 4th. Here in this article you may read our first impressions of each home being featured along with detailed photos showcasing the amazing decor and furnishings inside.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
In this blog post we take a closer look at some great ways to install California shutters in your home. Whether you decide to purchase your own California shutters or hire a contractor, there are many things you should keep in mind when installing them.
Here are 10 tips to consider when installing California shutters:1. Install California shutters correctly
This includes ensuring they fit tightly to the window frame (without gaps), installing them properly, and making certain your house is well insulated and airtight prior to adding California shutters.2. Make sure to get the proper amount of insulation
Insulation reduces heat transfer through walls and windows. Insulating materials like cork and fiberglass provide an added benefit of sound reduction while keeping your house warm during winter months.3. Consider the type of material used
There are several different types of material options available including vinyl, aluminum cladding, composite panels, and wood products among other things. Each offers advantages and disadvantages depending on your climate and personal preferences.4. Use an experienced installer/contractor
If you plan to use an outside contractor to install your California shutters, find someone who is certified and trained in the field.5. Be cautious when selecting a color scheme
Color schemes can vary widely depending on your taste and style. However, be careful to avoid colors that are overly bright or loud because these could distract from the overall aesthetic appeal.6. Keep track of maintenance
Keeping tabs on the condition of your shutters is key to maintaining their longevity.7. Clean regularly
Regular washing ensures that dust particles stay away from the surface of your shutters preventing mold growth which leads to deterioration and damage.8. Avoid using chemicals such as bleach, detergents or solvents on your shutters
Avoid cleaning your shutters using harsh chemicals as doing so removes paint sealants on the surfaces which makes them vulnerable to water seepage.9.
Cost of California Shutters in Morgan Hill California
Installing shutters can be easier than ever thanks to the new state laws that require manufacturers to label them “California Shuttering” which removes ambiguity related issues many people face when deciding whether they actually qualify as California Shuttering products. So just because someone says something’s a “Californian window,” you should ask questions like; was it installed according to Californians standards? Was it manufactured in California? And most importantly did anyone check to see if it complied with current building codes?
If after doing some research you still aren’t happy with the answer… well then perhaps it would benefit you financially to consider another alternative solution known as Vinyl Window Film. As with all things vinyl film, there is no perfect answer but the cost savings is significant and allows homeowners to enjoy both energy efficient windows and beautiful finishes without sacrificing comfort. One great thing is the ability to remove the roll once installed and reinstall later whenever you desire. Plus since they come fully finished already, your project could be completed quickly while saving yourself money through having fewer man hours required. Another plus is the fact that due to being constructed from paper backed construction materials, these films offer superior resistance against peeling paint and staining. This gives you peace of mind because unlike traditional siding installations, you won’t worry about damaging furniture or carpets underneath. Vinyl Window Filming is available in thousands of colors and styles allowing you to customize your home perfectly. When choosing among different styles, remember to focus on aesthetics first and foremost. Think about the future potential clients who will appreciate good design and beauty, making decisions that fit your lifestyle. For example, if you love classic designs, go for those – otherwise stick with minimalism. Also keep in mind the durability of your house before selecting your window type.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. Why Shuffleboard? | “We believe in serving homeowners by offering them only products they actually love to use.”
3. A little more than Just Lumber & Plywood | “No matter what type of home improvement project you’re tackling, we guarantee satisfaction” — A Little More Than just lumber and plywood. From custom window coverings to exterior window repairs…we’ve got ya covered.
4. Be proud of who we are | “Be Proud of Who We Are.” Whether you own a multi family building complex, a single house residence, or some sort of commercial property…there’s no doubt that the people at Shutter Boys are some of the nicest guys around.
5. Always remember that this is YOUR business —not ours—so you must treat us like equals. When things get rough, please try to remember our motto…”It takes a village”.
6. Never take shortcuts—always strive to deliver excellence. If someone tells you something can’t be done, tell’em why. They’ll usually agree with you if you convince them properly.
7. Have fun doing it, but always keep yourself safe while performing these amazing jobs. Remember that safety is our foremost concern and our customers come first.
8. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Sometimes a question, answered honestly, leads us down a path to discovering another solution or alternative approach to solving the problem.
9. If you ever feel uncomfortable or think that somebody else may be violating their rights, call 911 immediately. And always give every customer equal treatment. No exceptions.
10. Take ownership and responsibility. Our job isn’t complete until you’re satisfied. Once again, our pledge stands true for everything we do!
11. Treat everyone the way you’d like to be treated.
12. Above all else, respect the fact that each person involved in making something beautiful for YOU is doing his/her absolute best. Each person deserves appreciation whether he/she succeeds or fails.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Morgan Hill
✔ Energy Efficiency
✘ Upscale Appearance
✘ Custom Designs
✒ Warranty Support
Shutters are made for energy efficiency by controlling outside air infiltration and making homes cooler during hot summers while keeping the inside relatively cool during chilly winters. When they reduce heat transfer through windows, they help keep homes warmer in the winter months. A study conducted by the University of Wisconsin found that installing energy efficient window treatments leads to a 22F average reduction in home heating bills each year — meaning money saved every season! They are often installed or replaced along exterior walls due to their ability to block sunlight glare that could otherwise be reflected back onto rooms within a house. On sunny days, many people prefer to shut out light rather than opening blinds because shutting them completely will allow natural daylight to enter through other parts of the wall. But having outdoor lighting fixtures visible indoors isn’t something everyone agrees with especially in a home made of glass. So why should anyone care whether or not his/her view is blocked by a shade? Let’s take a closer look…
✔ Privacy Control
Not only does shading protect against unwanted views but it also protects occupants in multi story buildings who would like some privacy. For instance:
• An office worker wouldn’t want to see her neighbor sitting across from her and watching over her shoulder as she worked. • Or someone trying to relax in their private space would hate being watched. These examples show us that blocking visual contact doesn’t necessarily mean total isolation—it simply ensures occupants get enough screen time without intrusions. Shading helps control visibility; however, depending on the shape and size of your home you may still end up getting glimpses of those around you…
✗ Protection Against Weather
If you live somewhere humid like Florida then you need to consider that a stormy day can lead to huge drops in temperature. Many manufacturers of residential shutters mention “drop temperatures” in their material safety information and also talk about resistance to extreme weather conditions.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
There can be an initial investment required upfront but this often pays dividends over the long term both financially & aesthetically since the longer they stay in place the better they wear. As far as price goes: If you’re lucky enough to live near us and prefer DIY then it’ll generally only cost around $200 per window. However, if you live further away than say San Diego or Sacramento (where we manufacture most of our windows locally), it could run upwards of $2000-$3000 depending on the size of your project. We offer 3 basic styles/pricing tiers ranging from single hung, pocket sliders, and roller shades for DIY options; however each model available varies greatly in terms of materials, sizes, colors, finishes, customizations, warranty and guarantees. 2. Appearance:
Your choice of exterior treatments plays an integral role in establishing a distinctive character to your home, especially in regards to enhancing natural light exposure. For instance, if you opt for solid wood framed blinds (also known as wood shutters aka “wood louvers”), you’d increase privacy without compromising views. The decision on the type/style of shutters should be largely dependent upon personal preference, aesthetics, climate conditions, and architectural needs. A well thought out selection process includes consideration of color, texture, pattern, shape, frame style, hardware, trim, and details. Most importantly, it requires careful planning for proper placement of the shutter on the wall, consideration of neighboring fixtures like lights, doors, windows… etc. Shutters aren’t just for the outside anymore. They’re meant to enhance indoor spaces from top to bottom.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shutters provide great protection against heat gain / loss and high winds while increasing the beauty of your home exterior. They come in various styles but essentially they are large sheets of glass mounted horizontally which keep sunlight and rain out without blocking views. These windows allow natural light and air ventilation allowing the sun to warm the house during winter times and cool it down during summer season.
Some homes in Northern climates use them exclusively as they work well during cold weather months to keep warmth inside the building. They will block less than 10% of light on sunny days because most energy passes through these windows due to the thinness and size of glass used. But this feature makes some people feel like they live in the dark during the day. When installed properly California shutters can be made to blend perfectly with other window treatments.
Why would anybody buy a California Shutter?? Here are 4 great benefits of having a California Shutters installed in your home: You save Money, You Save Energy, Lower Carbon Footprint, Increase Resale Value.
1. Saving Time And Money – California Shutters are quick and inexpensive to install. If you live in warmer climate areas installing them could pay for themselves after just 1 week of savings you get. California Shutters are typically 5×5 ft panels which weigh only 20 lbs per pane. So it takes less than 30 mins to hang 100′ long and 50″ wide panel. Most companies offer custom sizing as well as multiple colors options to help fit the style and color scheme of any space. All in all it is usually cost effective, fast, easy, and affordable way to increase curb appeal of your living spaces. 2. Saves Your Electricity Bills You can reduce electricity bills by 15%-45%. By shading rooms from direct exposure to both windy and hot conditions in the Summertime you can lower temperature indoors which in return saves energy costs. 3. Reduces Heat Gain / Loss During Winter Months – California Shutters help reduce solar gains and prevent energy lose during colder seasons. When placed correctly these type of blinds/shades can effectively shade around 25% of the south facing wall.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In order to keep costs down, we decided not to hire a sales person, instead we would rather offer customers a personal experience where they can come in see samples, take measurements and then purchase directly with us. Our goal was to provide quality products at affordable prices so everyone could afford beautiful home improvement projects like adding custom window treatments to their homes.
This is just another step towards building relationships with clients who care about their homes and making their lives better through great design. So please visit our website www.shutterb…
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wood Virginia Shutters come in 3 different types – 2×4 cedar louvers, 1 × 4 cedar shutters, and double hung wood shutters. For this post I chose to highlight the double hung wood shutters due to their affordability, ease of use, long lifespan, and durability.
Virginia shutters often appear larger and bulkier than other California shuttering styles due to their extra thickness. Their added size makes these shutters ideal for covering large picture window areas; however, it takes some planning to cover multiple windows simultaneously to maximize usage potential. Since many people install these shutters themselves, choosing appropriate hardware is essential. If you aren’t confident measuring for proper fitment, hire someone who knows how to measure accurately and install securely. Most hardware stores carry custom sized mounting brackets to help guide the installer through accurate measurements. If there’s no store nearby, it’s recommended finding someone who owns a framing machine and knows how to attach it to the frame properly. Also remember that once installed, any adjustments should be made quickly to prevent cracking of the shingles caused by the weight of the shutter panels hanging down.
Vinyl is another common choice for covering windows and sliding glass doorways. As the name implies, vinyl shutters mimic the appearance of natural materials like pine, cypress, and oak but are easier to clean than real wood products. While this option isn’t always perfect for protecting windows and sliding glass doors, it does have several advantages. First, vinyl shutters are resistant to moisture making them suitable alternatives in rainy conditions.
Motorized California Shutters Morgan Hill
There’s no reason these great options shouldn’t provide added functionality like motorization. They’d work just fine indoors without being connected to anything, but they would still automatically close (or open) at sunset or sunrise—and then remain closed until forced back shut after dark or opened manually when morning arrives.
What does this mean specifically for home/condominium owners living in areas with seasonal swings in temperature? Not having to do manual reopening every single evening could save them some serious electricity bill costs over the coming years. And because many people leave their homes unattended overnight (especially during cooler months), it makes sense that those same homes should shut themselves down automatically while away guests sleep—something that only a few of today’s models offer.
This guide shows why new models will continue to evolve quickly. And since the cost savings involved aren’t immediately obvious, I wanted to explain the reasoning behind my recommendations.
If you already own shutters manufactured prior to 2010, chances are good that you did indeed enjoy a 20% reduction in energy usage thanks to automatic closure during the night hours. Because most modern manufacturers are starting out with the “new standard” of high efficiency motors and advanced power management systems instead of the old standby AC inverter system found in older products, shutting yourself inside isn’t quite as effortless, and thus you end up spending extra minutes manually opening and closing whenever necessary.
In addition, many companies are offering more sophisticated shading options than ever before, meaning they often come equipped with sensors that monitor weather conditions (and therefore adjust themselves accordingly). As of late 2017, though, only around half of existing top brands provided full automation functions, including remote monitoring; I recommend checking for compatibility first, especially given the wide range of different technologies offered by various manufacturers.
While the idea of automated shade solutions continues to gain traction with homebuilders, builders, architects, and contractors, the market remains mostly dominated by manual models.
Buy California Shutters Online
This guide covers everything ranging from choosing the best exterior color, size, quality and price ranges to knowing which type of door/window frames fit most effectively with certain styles of shutters. If you follow along closely enough, you should see yourself making great buying decisions and enjoying savings.
Most people spend thousands upon THOUSANDS of dollars installing shutters for their homes but what they really neglect to consider is that once installed, shutting down those beautiful windows could cost an arm and a leg monthly simply due to heat loss in summer months and energy bills in winter months. So why pay high prices for expensive products that won’t protect your investment?! Well today’s technology is far superior than anything available 5 years ago. Today’s systems include solar powered shades that run entirely without batteries; wireless remote control options that allow homeowners to operate blinds remotely via Bluetooth devices allowing them to take advantage of sunlight during peak hours while maintaining privacy outside of sunlit areas. Some companies go further still offering motorized system for added convenience, security, style and safety of your home and lifestyle.
So stop wasting time reading boring guides and get started saving, click below ?to read my full report. Click the link above or the image below to purchase through AMAZON & KINDLE ? ?
(If you’re struggling through 2020, feel free to use these articles to jumpstart your content planning.)
What Is Your Audience Interested In Learning About Right Now? Start researching topics and brainstorming ideas. Take note of keywords — words that drive traffic to pages on your site. These are typically terms people search rather than specific page titles.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”