Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Moreno Valley’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Moreno Valley, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Moreno Valley Project
Moreno Valley’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Moreno Valley with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Moreno Valley, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Moreno Valley and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Moreno Valley? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Moreno Valley’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Moreno Valley, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Buy California Shutters Online
California Window Fashions® offers some of the greatest prices on quality windows and doors along with great customer service. All of our salespeople go above and beyond to ensure each order is shipped on time and installed correctly…we take immense pride in making sure you’re 100% satisfied.
Here’s what customers across America have said about us on various review sites like Yelp!, Facebook, Houzz.com & Angie’s List: “Fast shipping”…and “Best price around”. If you live near Moreno Valley CA or Riverside County please feel free to email me directly through my website www.shuttersbyroberthall.com to discuss your window needs! Thank you for reading and I hope to be able answer any questions you may have regarding our premium wood door and window selection.. Have fun shopping 🙂 Robert Hall
For years, homeowners have chosen the best patio covers and decking options to protect outdoor spaces against harsh weather conditions while adding aesthetic appeal to homes.
In this infographic below, learn the five things you should consider before installing exterior wood coverings for your home or business. These include the material used in manufacturing these products, durability standards, installation procedures and other necessary steps. For instance, vinyl is not recommended because it does not provide adequate resistance to fire damage due to its flammability nature; however, fiberglass is suitable for applications requiring thermal protection, corrosion proof and high strength materials. Read the full article by clicking here. Source: shutterboystudio.
Cost of California Shutters in Moreno Valley California
We had been reading the news lately about several cyber attacks on big corporations and individuals (the Equifax hack, Sony Pictures hack, Marriott Hotel breach, Ashley Madison hacking attack), which made us wonder whether hackers today use the same techniques used back in 2002. Below we‟d like to show you what was going around just 2 years ago, and how different hacks look nowadays. We hope you enjoy.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Looking for the perfect window treatment solution but unsure which style will work best for your home?
Whether you live in Southern Cali or Northern Nevada; whether we’re talking about homes in Moreno Valley or the greater Los Angeles area, we offer a range styles of wood shutters to fit almost every design preference. We understand that each homeowner wants different things from his/her windows, so we carry many types of wooden shutters including plantation shutters, roller shades and even custom made options like sliding barn doors. Our products come ready to install right out of the box, saving you both time and hassle! So if you’re looking for something unique for your house or condo, check us out today.
We hope this helps answer some questions around choosing the best California shutters for the next 5 years. If you would like further help please reach out to me via email @ [email protected]
We are currently updating our website and adding lots of content. We’ll update again soon, so be sure to sign up to receive emails with tips, news & updates.
If you’d rather subscribe to our newsletter instead, click here >>
If you enjoyed reading these articles then why not join my mailing list of subscribers.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Here’s why we’re different than other companies:
1. No minimum order size. If you want more information call us today and speak with someone who knows exactly what you need.
2. All orders ship same day for immediate delivery. Our shipping costs are lower then most competitors. Call or email your local sales rep and ask him/her how much he would charge to install California Shutters. Most people will quote you a price for installation which usually adds $150-$300 to your purchase. We offer FREE CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS INSTALLATION for your home or business.
3. We provide free samples for you to view before you buy. Most manufacturers won’t send free samples unless you request them.
4. Free Shipping to anywhere in North America with no minimum purchase requirement.
5. We offer same day shipment for any orders placed during regular business hours.
6. We have over 30 years experience installing custom shutters in homes and condos around Los Angeles County and Riverside County areas.
7. We are a family owned company that takes great care of its customers and employees.
8. We have a team dedicated exclusively to servicing all our customers after the sale. We want to ensure that everything is perfect for you.
9. We stand behind every product we sell. All of our products come backed by warranty and we guarantee satisfaction 100%.
10. Our prices are extremely competitive. Many of our competitors’ sales reps try to convince buyers to spend thousands of dollars on unnecessary upgrades like aluminum frames and vinyl skins. At Shutter Boys we only use premium grade materials, including real wood veneer for your privacy windows and doors.
11. We are California based. We manufacture our own line of premium California Shutters and our manufacturing facility ensures that we produce quality shutters at affordable cost while maintaining strict standards for quality control and consistency.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wood Cali Shutters come with many benefits like:
1. Wood is naturally beautiful and classic. Its natural colors range from white pine to dark walnut brown tones, depending upon region. A wide selection of stains are available in order to enhance your windows’ appearance.
2. They’re durable, weatherproof, long lasting, fire resistant and can endure high winds without tearing apart.
3. They offer the perfect balance of energy efficiency while maintaining an attractive presence inside your home. They also work great indoors or outdoors. For example, some models feature screens made of glass to allow light through yet keep bugs away. Many designs incorporate shutters with window coverings that provide privacy and security. If you live in areas prone to heavy snowfall, they help protect against winter storms that could damage glass panes.
4. Because these products were engineered to withstand exposure to harsh outdoor conditions, there aren’t really issues associated with the type of wood used, whether oak or cedar is preferred, though certain species tend to perform better than other varieties in terms of strength and durability.
5. Most importantly, wood shutters can save homeowners hundreds of dollars over the life span of the product. When properly installed, wooden California Shutters won’t cost much per square foot to install; however, the return on investment (ROI) becomes substantial after ten years.
Vinyl Cali Shutters are designed to offer similar benefits to those found in wood shutters. However, when choosing vinyl, consider factors beyond aesthetics and price, including safety regulations in place across states, climate requirements and more. If you want to learn more about the difference between wood and vinyl, read below.
6. VINYL SHUTTERS ARE SAFER THAN MOST WOODS.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We love being able to serve homeowners all acrossAmerica with a high quality patio door, window replacement solution that will improve curb appeal while increasing energy bills, without breaking the bank. Here’s why:
All SHUTTERBOYS® products come backed with a full manufacturer warranty against defects! Plus, each order includes the FREE shipping label & returns slip. Most orders ship same business days and arrive within 4-6 weeks!! If you have questions regarding style availability, please contact us.
To discover everything there is about custom window solutions check out the following articles! Do you still use paper catalogues?! They’ll send them to you…they promise 😉
How did people live back then? http://goo.gl/qk7N4J
No matter how many times they tell me how wonderful papercatalogues are, nothing beats ordering online 😛 These things rock!
Subscribe to my channel 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9SeMnGBeZSrK8OGB_CXyhg?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook / twitter: https://twitter.
Best California Shutters Moreno Valley
In recent years, homeowners and home builders alike have seen dramatic increases in demand for these beautiful, functional windows. As California weather conditions continue to improve, homeowners see value in adding energy efficient window solutions to boost comfort levels while lowering heating costs.
But before buying those gorgeous California Shutters doors, be sure they will fit perfectly inside your house. Our team of experts offers some tips for choosing them, plus details on how to install them right. If you already own a house built prior to 1990, then chances are good that it was constructed around aluminum framed windows. These frames weren’t designed to support modern wooden shutters, which leads us to today’s first tip:
If you live in an older house (built after 1970), consider installing aluminum framed windows instead. They provide excellent insulation, but won’t hold up well against heavy winds, nor should you expect them to be able to bear the weight of your most expensive pieces. Wood framed windows, however — specifically double hung ones — can handle heavier loads because they don’t rely on metal frame supports like other types.
So why did we mention that California Shutters are perfect for homes with wood framing? For starters, California Shutts offer superior protection in windy areas thanks to strong vertical louvres for added strength. And since the majority of our customers use them in conjunction with storm rated glazing products, we recommend getting California Shutting made from durable composite materials for maximum resistance to storm damage, rot, termites, fungus, mold and mildew buildup.
And finally, if you haven’t yet decided whether you want sliding patio door style California Shutters, take advantage of another great perk offered exclusively to the owners of Shutterboys. We manufacture custom shutters for each order, making sure that no detail goes overlooked. So whether you prefer sliding glass patio doors or fixed models, you can always count on receiving high quality workmanship every step of the way.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
What are California Shutters?
To understand exactly what makes California shutters different than traditional blinds and curtains, you first have to realize that they are no longer made exclusively by manufacturers who only sell blinds. They come in many forms including sliding systems, Roman shades/curtain rod assemblies, roller shades, vertical slats, horizontal slat, cellular shades, roman shades/drapes and custom designs. Many times people get confused because of terminology differences used around the industry regarding types of products; but for most homeowners installing California Shutters is a breeze. California Shutters are manufactured primarily by companies located in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. These companies specialize in manufacturing high quality window treatments that perform better than any other window covering options available today. While their competitors try to compete with them on price, California Shutters continue to provide superior customer service and value. They take pride in providing top notch customer support.
Why use California Shutters?
There are several benefits customers enjoy when choosing California Shutters for their homes or commercial property instead of blinds or drapes. Here are some examples of each type California style window coverings: Sliding System is great for privacy or to block views through large picture windows that face outside spaces. Roller Shade / Curtain Rod Assembly is perfect for adding another layer of insulation and blocking unwanted sunlight. Cellular Shades are designed to allow natural light while still offering protection against the sun. Horizontal & Vertical Lattices keep rooms cooler in hot climates by reflecting the heat back towards the ceiling. Drapes are the classic way to block light and view through the day.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Moreno Valley
I am excited to bring my readers some information regarding installation of premium California Shutters in Moreno Valley, California which was recently featured in Better Homes & Gardens Magazine “Best Of” issue. Here in Southern Cali weather is hot almost every season, making homeowners desire for energy efficiency and protection against heat gain and cool loss through proper home and business insulation.
We are proud to announce our newest partnership with the premier home improvement magazine BetterHomesAndGardens. Their mission includes educating people about improving their homes’ energy savings and increasing comfort through high-quality home furnishings. They believe it is possible to transform home decor while enhancing indoor air quality. Through articles, videos, webisodes and print ads, the BetterHomesandGardens team educates homeowners on ways to improve the health and beauty of their interiors without compromising style.
This past summer, the BetterHomeand Garden editors conducted extensive research into the market and selected a handful of vendors to feature in their July 20th issue.
Motorized California Shutters Moreno Valley
#1 Traditional Roller Shades Automation
Traditional roller shades feature automatic motors inside the shade itself. These systems use cords that run through the bottom of the window frame. Once installed, these cordless systems operate themselves without requiring human involvement. While this does eliminate the issue of getting tangled cables around windows and furniture, traditional roll top shades suffer some limitations. They cannot be completely opened while remaining fixed against the glass. Also, they only offer manual operation; once the shading mechanism is adjusted to a desired position, the operator must remember to reposition them manually whenever the ambient light changes.
#2 Remote Control Shading
Remote control shingling uses wireless technology to send signals to sensors mounted along the length of the shade track. Shading tracks are made of smooth steel and they can range from 1/4″ to 3/8″. Most manufacturers suggest adding weather sealant to protect the exterior window surface from exposure to the sun and rain. All remote control shingles allow the window covering material to remain flat during closure and opening to keep heat gain down. Some include motion sensor controls to automatically retract blinds according to ambient lighting conditions, but most remote control systems only operate with external switches connected via electrical terminals embedded into the headrail.
If you’re considering upgrading your home’s existing manual blinds to better insulate it from seasonal weather shifts, read my recent interview discussing the benefits of remote controlled shutters and find tips below on installing them right the first time!. Learn More
#3 Wireless Siding Technology
Wireless siding consists of either LED lights or solar cells affixed under the edge of a standard wooden or vinyl blind. Many companies claim that their products provide superior insulation because they capture radiant heat energy emitted from outdoors, instead of allowing it to pass though the window like conventional horizontal sliders. According to the manufacturer website www.wirelessblindshade.com, “By capturing sunlight, Radiant Energy Technologies’ (RET®) Wireless Blinds provide you with full privacy at night.
Moreno Valley’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
This guide will help homeowners find the perfect solution for their home decorating needs. We’ll cover the benefits of each type of window covering and discuss which ones work well together. You can use this guide to find the ideal combination of materials and colors for any room in your house—or condo! This is a great way to get ideas for updating your existing windows without breaking the bank.
California Shutters is proud to be the premier source for premium quality custom made wood windows, doors, patio screens and garage door hardware products for residential homes, commercial properties and government institutions around the world since 2002. We offer high end, energy efficient solutions that improve indoor comfort while saving on utility costs. Our mission is to provide customers with exceptional customer service and innovative designs to meet their individual requirements. If you would like additional information, please contact us via email or phone at 1.800.323.0333. Thank YOU!
In case you missed my article: “How To Build An Audience On YouTube For Your Business In 2020: A Step By Step Plan, I thought it was worth sharing again as the YouTube algorithm changes every day. So many videos go viral but they only reach those who are already fans.
So how does someone start building a following? Well firstly, you should understand why people follow other channels and then use that knowledge to create content that will resonate with them.
I created a video with step by step instructions on how to do just that. You can check it out below. It’s only 3 minutes long but contains everything you need to know in order to get started. And remember, if you’d prefer to watch me explain things live rather than reading through text, click the link below to join my FREE webinar.
And finally, here is another example of how you could approach your channel creation strategy.
If you have any questions feel free to post in the comments section of this page or drop me a message. Thanks for watching.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Whether you own a new home built after 2011 and would like custom made custom shutters installed, or just want some replacement windows for old ones, you will be happy working with Shutterboy’s team because we will listen carefully to find exactly the type of window or door you’d love. And then we’ll go above and beyond to deliver.
When choosing shutters, one should consider several factors, including style, color options, and materials. For example, metal is typically less expensive than fiberglass but requires professional installation; vinyl is inexpensive but does not provide insulation against heat loss and can warp over time; and aluminum shutters offer great strength with no warping issues, but they can cost thousands of dollars.
Our promise to homeowners: We guarantee our workmanship and products and stand behind them 100%. If anything goes wrong during construction or installation, we’ll come back and repair the problems without charge until the job is complete.
For those interested in installing their first shutters, this article can help answer some questions about California shutters. It covers topics ranging from types of shutters, which styles to pick, and why you should get shutters professionally installed instead of doing it yourself. Read below to learn about shutters.
What Is A Wood Calcutta
Calcutta is a term used to describe wooden shutters made of thin slats of plywood or similar material held together by strips of pressure-treated lumber nailed across each joint. They’re usually painted white or light gray and often feature decorative trim around the edges.
They’re most commonly found in Southern California as well as Hawaii, although many other parts of North America use them as well.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”