Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Marina’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Marina, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Marina Project
Marina’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Marina with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Marina, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Marina and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Marina? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Marina’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Marina, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
However, choosing which type of window covering will be most suitable for your home depends entirely on your personal preference of material, cost, ease of maintenance, ease of use, appearance, durability, functionality, and energy efficiency; just some considerations as you shop around for your next California Shutter purchase.
When comparing materials, vinyl is often cheaper than timber products but may lack the strength and weather resistance necessary. Timber is strong enough to resist moisture problems, insect infestation and decay while being able to withstand extreme temperatures and humidity levels without warping. If you’d like to learn a little bit more about each of these options, keep reading below.
California Shutts Installation Tips:
If you live somewhere in Northern Virginia that gets cold winters, consider installing double hung windows instead of single glazed units. Double hung windows allow both panes inside the same opening which helps insulate in colder climates.
For those who prefer to stay cool during hot summer days, single glazed windows work better because they only heat the glass pane rather than heating the entire frame and exterior sides of the window as well. For example, if you install a 10 ft wide x 20ft tall patio door unit, this would equal 5 square feet per linear foot which equates to 200 sq ft in total square footage of space covered by a 10 ft width x 80ft height double paneled sliding door. However, if you had installed a 1x3x8 foot sliding door, you could cover 880sq ft of wall area with the doors, making it the equivalent of having a 2×10 single glazing window of 100 sq ft size. As long as you understand that different sized openings offer varying degrees of insulation depending upon whether you are considering single glazing or dual glazing solutions and you weigh the benefits versus drawbacks of each, then you should be confident in selecting proper California Shutter solutions.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
To ensure quality control, each shutter design undergoes rigorous testing prior to shipment. All of our shutters feature premium grade lumber, ensuring long lasting durability. Each and every shutter we produce meets or exceeds the requirements outlined under ASTM E 2346, Standard Test Methods for Glazing Materials Used in Windows, Doors and Skylights, which states that “all exterior glazed openings shall be constructed of glass units having dimensions equal to or greater than 1 3/4 times the size of the opening.” Additionally, we adhere to ANSI C311.2, American National Standards Institute Code for Exterior Building Components used primarily for windows and doors. This document outlines minimum structural standards for window frame assemblies and other building components including, among other things, the following: maximum allowable deflection, shear strength, wind load ratings, and impact resistance. For additional information regarding these documents click HERE.
All of our shutters are manufactured and shipped directly from our manufacturing facility located in San Diego County CA USA. Our California Shutters offer a wide array of options to customize your patio door experience including various styles, colors, shapes, patterns and sizes. Whether you’re looking for something classic or modern-looking, we guarantee satisfaction.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Here’s an overview of some projects we’ve completed recently…and an update on a few projects still coming together.
If there’s something else we’re good at, please reach out!
What to look forward: We’ll be installing shutters in various types of home environments including condos/townhomes, single family homes and duplexes, and will provide updates throughout this project. Stay tuned!!
This week I’m starting my work on our newest series which covers both exterior and interior installations, and we’ll be providing tips along the way on getting the most value for your investment. I hope you enjoy these videos and find them informative; I’d love to see your feedback via email at email@example.com
Thank you & stay safe!
About Us: Shatterboys was founded after Brian realized he wanted to offer better options than what was available locally when searching for custom built wooden patio doors and windows. After speaking with numerous other manufacturers, he decided to design his own line of custom designed windows and doors. Our mission statement reflects Brian’s desire “To help people live comfortably while saving green space”. As the business continued to grow, Shatterboys became known for their innovative designs and unique construction methods. They continue to lead the industry through technological advancements and industry firsts. Their passion for innovation continues to drive their dedication to customer service and satisfaction.
For every purchase, they donate $1 to Trees For Life. Learn More Here
Follow us…Facebook | Instagram| Twitter
Professional California Shutters Installation In Marina
Whether you’re installing shutters yourself or working with a contractor to help you, chances are the experience isn’t exactly going as planned. Here are some common issues homeowners run into with professional window treatment installations.
1. A bad fit for your house and your needs. Whether they’re mismatched windows that won’t work well together, a style mismatch with existing decor, or just poor materials quality, shutters often don’t fit properly. They end up being more expensive than necessary because they weren’t built to match perfectly. And while they’ll still keep bugs away and protect furnishings inside, sometimes they simply aren’t worth the hassle of replacing every few years. If you think you could live with this problem, try looking for custom made shutter options, which allow you to get exactly the type of installation that will be most appropriate for your specific space — including matching your existing décor. We’ve created an extensive collection of DIY guides to making custom designs and choosing and ordering shutter products like roller shades, Roman blinds, plantation shutters, Venetian Blinds, pleated panels, and many other styles.
2. An overly complicated setup. Some contractors use overly complex systems that can be very time consuming to understand and implement correctly. These include things like special hardware that can’t be ordered separately; proprietary tools that cost extra or take longer than standard solutions; confusing instructions; and unnecessary extras like hardware kits designed solely to cover up ugly holes left behind after cutting down old windows. While all of these items provide benefits, none should come at the expense of making an installer feel incompetent or overwhelmed. Avoid situations like these by asking detailed questions and doing research ahead of time so you know how to ask for what you really need.
3. Poor quality materials. Many people expect high-end brands like Hunter Douglas and American Window Fashions to produce better-quality products than those made overseas. But unfortunately, this is usually far from reality. Quality varies wildly across manufacturing standards and countries depending on who supplies the manufacturers. Even reputable US companies often buy parts manufactured abroad.
Cost of California Shutters in Marina California
California Shutters are built with only wooden products which makes them durable as well as beautiful. They come standardized sizes and offer several styles, designs, colors, textures, and finishes that will work seamlessly with both modern homes and timeless classic architecture. Also they do not peel nor warp like most blinds/shutters available in market today. Because of these amazing qualities and benefits they provide homeowners who are remodeling projects, adding extra windows & doors, improving home energy efficiency, reducing noise pollution, making rooms brighter, privacy enhancing walls, and offering additional protection against weather conditions.
For example installing California shutters in front bay window adds lightness through natural daylighting while providing thermal insulation and soundproofing properties. These attributes make California Shutters ideally suitable for residential applications especially Marina, San Francisco Bay Area coastal areas facing strong winds and high temperature environment. They are perfect for condo buildings due to added safety factor provided by their superior wind resistance and thermal insulating property. For commercial use owners can utilize their durability feature when considering options to increase security inside their office building during construction period or after completion project. So if you’re planning to invest in some upgrades to your home for better living comfort, consider investing in Californian Shutters to improve indoor air quality and reduce utility bills costs.
When you buy California Shutter’s premium grade wood slats, each piece has unique dimensions and thicknesses depending upon the style, design, pattern and color combination chosen for every single shutter slat. Each shutter slat varies slightly in thickness which gives them different strength properties. However, all slats are measured twice; once prior to shipment and again upon arrival to customers’ premises. We always ship California Shutter’s premium slats straight to clients’ doorsteps without hassle because they are protected under warranty.
Because of above mentioned advantages and benefits California Slants are preferred choice among homeowners and architects alike but unfortunately many people think this type of shutter is just another window covering that costs less than traditional California Shutters.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
There are many benefits associated with installing these products in both residential homes and commercial buildings. Some of which include energy efficiency and cost savings. California shutters come with many different options including single pocketed designs, double hung designs and sliding patio doors. Depending on your preferences they can be customized to blend seamlessly along existing windows or door openings. All of this adds value to your home, making homeowners feel comfortable inside and protecting valuables from natural disasters.
WHAT IS THE BEST CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS PRODUCT AND INSTALLATION TREND FOR 2023?
In 2019 California shutters became quite popular among DIY customers who wanted something better than a screen door to keep the heat down during warm months. However, due to the lack of experience most people had in terms of choosing and fitting a proper style of California shutters, the industry began experiencing some issues. Many consumers found themselves frustrated trying to find quality materials, skilled installers, and affordable prices. Most experienced difficulty finding reputable companies offering good customer service. As a result, many DIY customers felt disappointed after investing thousands of dollars only to discover that their choice was bad for their needs.
To solve this problem, we developed “the ultimate guide to installing the best California shutters for your marina home or condo”. We compiled everything that you could possibly ask about the process of selecting the best California shutters. Our experts did extensive research, interviewed hundreds of DIY homeowners and conducted surveys. From the information gathered, we came up with 10 tips that will ensure you get the perfect California shutters fit every time. If you would like further information on anything mentioned below, please contact us.
1. Choose Your Projectors Properly
Your main projector should allow you to see clearly outside. You must choose a projector that offers wide viewing angles (at least 140 degrees), because that way you won’t have to worry about your view being obstructed from behind the curtain (i.e., having to close the curtains).
Motorized California Shutters Marina
1. A Manual Window Treatments Motor. First thing first, you’ll need to purchase a manual roller shade motor, which runs anywhere from $40-$100 depending on size. For example, in order to run 1/4″ thick aluminum roll down shades, you’d be paying around $200; whereas 3/8″-thick vinyl could cost closer to $80. Most motors will include instructions, however, if yours does not, simply head to Amazon to find instructions on how to operate your unit. Also note that some manufacturers are offering wireless remote controlled models, which allow users to easily move their blinds by pushing a button rather than having to physically pull or push each individual panel. These systems typically range from $50-$150 per device, but do offer added convenience, especially when paired together with multiple units. So what other accessories do you need in order to complete your DIY project? Well, aside from the motor, that depends entirely on the type of material you’re choosing, whether it be vinyl, wood, metal, plastic, fabric, or something else altogether. Each material needs special attention and care during assembly and application as well as maintenance afterward. We’ve broken out those details for you below.
2. Shade Material Materials. Depending on the style and design of the roller shade that you wish to achieve, different materials will serve better than others.
Marina’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Is this For Me?
Marinas are built with a lot of glass windows which makes them prone towards heat gain, especially during summertime months. Heat build-ups inside homes become dangerous and unhealthy conditions; hence, a well-built window screen is necessary to avoid the problem entirely. If you live near a marina, chances are your home will experience some serious heat gains through these large glass windows.
There are 3 ways of installing shutters – DIY/Do-it-yourself method, professional installers, and custom manufacturing companies like Shutterboys. In order to determine whether you should go with the DIY route versus hiring a qualified installer, consider the following questions:
Are We On Budget?
If you intend to purchase the materials yourself, then the answer will be YES. However, keep in mind that DIY options cost around $100-$200 per panel depending on quality of material used and labor costs. Depending on size and complexity of project, the savings could vary drastically. While DIY methods are convenient, they often result in poor workmanship and lower overall efficiency. Also, since no one really knows the intricacies behind building screens (therefore no warranty), you run the risk of spending thousands of dollars only to realize that something was overlooked during construction. That being said, if you aren’t worried about saving money but simply would rather save time than spend hours waiting for someone else’s hands, then DIY solutions are perfectly acceptable.
Which Material Will Provide Long Term Benefits?
As previously mentioned, vinyl roll products provide great value and affordability. Vinyl is lightweight yet strong enough to withstand harsh weather conditions and long-term usage. Since most homeowners tend to stay put for years, having durable panels is essential. Additionally, unlike aluminum, vinyl doesn’t warp or dent easily, providing additional benefits.
Can I Afford These Products?
While prices are always fluctuating, many manufacturers offer competitive rates. Shutterboy offers high quality products for affordable price points. Their products consist of both premium-grade hardware and top-notch fabrications. They aim to deliver outstanding customer service without sacrificing the bottom line.
Best California Shutters Marina
Marina Style Homes & Commercial Buildings
How to Install Your Own Custom Wood Cali shutters
What makes this guide unique is we will be sharing information on the top trending products, brands, and installers who specialize in installing high quality custom wood shutters in 2020 and beyond. As part of this series we plan on reviewing these brands/installers every few months as they become increasingly popular and establish themselves further among homeowners and industry professionals alike. We hope to assist home owners by providing them detailed insight on which manufacturers offer excellent customer service, exceptional designs, great functionality, installation expertise and other factors that truly matter most to potential customers when selecting the perfect premium quality wood shuttering solutions for their homes or commercial buildings. Our aim is to provide you with objective, unbiased recommendations in order to help you find and select the ideal window coverings solution for your individual needs, tastes, preferences, budgets, available space and style preferences.
We recommend checking out some of these links to learn more about each company featured below:
1. SHUTTER BOYS – A premier designer and installer of plantation Shutters from the East Coast USA, we pride ourselves on delivering superior workmanship by offering custom-made, handcrafted plantation shutters and blind systems built to fit perfectly inside a frame made specifically for each order. Our experienced team includes seasoned craftsmen and craftswomen, including skilled machinists, fabricators, millwrights, painters, stainmasters, glaziers, and tapers who use traditional methods that guarantee lasting beauty for years to come. No matter how big or small a project is, rest assured that SHUTTERBOYS delivers the exact same attention to detail and meticulousness in every job completed, no matter how complicated the task.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
These are considered the traditional way most people install California shutters. They may be expensive but they look great, provide UV protection, reduce noise, and offer privacy. If you find yourself living near water and experience high winds then these would still be perfect for you since they block rainwater while still allowing light and air to pass through. These typically come in either aluminum or premium wooden finishes. Premium Wooden Shutters are becoming extremely popular because of their increased durability over Aluminum Shutters:
There just isn’t enough space to show everything here…but we’ll try. As the years roll around, we expect there to be some changes in terms of types available. For instance, aluminum shutters become less popular due to cost/shipping issues. Many homeowners who used to replace aluminum shutters once every 5 years are opting for vinyl shutters instead. Vinyl’s main advantage being that it’s lighter than other options and therefore easier to handle during shipping AND installation. However, this material can fade overtime depending upon the environment. We’ve seen many homes lose their color after 10+ years. While this shouldn’t necessarily dissuade anyone from buying vinyl, it does mean owners should be aware of the potential problems and consider whether a certain style will fit their needs. Wood veneer shutters are another interesting design choice. Similar to vinyl, wood veneer shuts offer easy maintenance. But unlike vinyl, wood is naturally beautiful and durable. You could probably get away without painting your shutters…just keep up with general cleaning. Some examples shown below. Our recommendation is to always opt for custom sized windows and trim rather than pre cut kits. Unless you like DIY projects (which we love), having someone else measure and cut everything to size makes things quick and painless. Precut items simply aren’t made big enough in my opinion for use in this market especially if you’re planning on replacing them.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
In addition to keeping customers informed and updated on the latest advances and products available today, SHUTTERBOYS will provide information on how to design and install any type of custom made windows and doors solutions including; sliding patio doors & shutters, casement windows/doors, bay windows, picture frames, French Doors, etc.. We understand the importance of providing accurate customer service, so we take pride in working closely with each homeowner who visits our showroom to ensure they receive nothing but positive experiences.
We encourage anyone reading this article to visit our shop located at 1515 E Main St Ste 102 Santa Ana CA 92701. Feel free to call us anytime during business hours at 714-564-9222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to schedule a consultation appointment during non-business hours please send us a message via phone or email.
Please enjoy these articles to get started and don’t forget to check back often for updates and news on the industry…
Buy California Shutters Online
But we’d like you to remember something else: People still crave real life experiences. We’re creatures who love being outside — not only getting away from the hustle bustle of cities, but spending quality time in nature, experiencing natural beauty firsthand. And while technology helps us achieve this desire for escape, it can’t replace the experience altogether.
Because technology will always evolve and advance, manufacturers continue to provide better products that keep people entertained all day long. If you’ve ever wished you could take advantage of the outdoors without leaving home, then you’ll be happy to hear that advancements in screenless shuttering solutions mean you’ll soon be able to enjoy beautiful views every single day without having to leave your house!
So whether you’re installing shutters for the first time or replacing worn shutters with higher performing models, make sure you check out some of the most updated designs available today!
Buy Custom Wood Shutters Here
Your Bay Area Local Shutter Installation Experts
Why should you install custom shutters instead
of going through the hassle of hiring someone to come hang them? For starters, they usually cost significantly less than DIY projects or professional installations, and their benefits go far beyond aesthetics. They protect against UV light damage, help eliminate drafts and reduce noise pollution from flying insects. Plus, many types of shutters allow owners to customize their color to match existing decor or complement a specific theme, which makes for a truly unique addition to a property.
What sets us apart from similar companies…
In the bay area, we offer two distinct types of shutters: vinyl exterior shutters and wooden shutters. Both types have similar benefits, though each offers different advantages depending on the situation. So why would anyone opt for either type over another? Well, both types offer protection from sun exposure, while offering different levels of privacy. Vinyl shutters tend to offer a little bit wider range in terms of design choices, since they aren’t typically made from solid wood.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”