Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Lathrop’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Lathrop, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Lathrop Project
Lathrop’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Lathrop with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Lathrop, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Lathrop and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Lathrop? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Lathrop’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Lathrop, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. Our commitment is not just “to” shutters but rather “with” shutters. Every aspect of ShutterboX’s relationship with clients begins at inception, continues through construction, and ends with a long term warranty agreement. As part of our commitment to provide superior custom services, all our products include a 1 year/12000 sq ft guarantee at no additional cost or obligation. And that promise includes everything we sell—from doors to windows, blinds & shades.
3. We love shutters because we’ve seen firsthand first hand how beautiful real shutters can really be for both homes AND condos. Our team is comprised of some of the most talented professionals around who specialize in this industry. From architects and builders to design firms and installers—we see it all. Because of that unique depth of experience, we always deliver something better, faster, and smarter than anyone else.
4. Customer satisfaction is why we exist. If we can help people enjoy a great living space for years to come, then we will continue doing so until the day we die. No matter what happens during those next 5–10 years, we’d like to say thanks to everyone who made this journey possible. Whether it was working with you today, helping you pick out your favorite home decor items, providing outstanding customer support after purchase, or designing the perfect solution to your window needs — thank YOU.
We hope these points resonate with you, and would welcome any feedback you care to leave on anything we said above.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Here’s some history about them.
Back in 1962 the first commercial wood framed California shutter was developed by the Shutterside company of Los Angeles in response to high demand for custom built homes which required special architectural details like bay windows and French doors. By 1978 these shutters became widely available through distributors across North America at affordable prices. Today most residential installations use either vinyl, fiberglass, aluminum or composite wooden shutters because they provide superior quality, durability, ease of maintenance and affordability. These days they are offered by hundreds of manufacturers who range from small companies located close to the manufacturing plant or even family run operations. We carry only premium wood shutters manufactured by well known manufacturers in the industry including Hunter Douglas, Certainteed, Casabella Wood Products Inc., Kichler Industries and Picket Fences among others. When designing your next renovation project consider installing California shutters. Not only will they enhance your property’s curb appeal but they’ll also help improve your living space.
Motorized California Shutters Lathrop
How They Work:
California shutters are made up of many parts including hardware like brackets which attach to windows & doors and weatherstripping which seals gaps around the window opening. When the weatherstripping is installed properly and set appropriately it keeps moisture away and helps keep warm air inside your home during cold winter months.
Some products offer remote control options via smartphone apps. Some allow automatic operation depending upon external conditions. Others use sensors to monitor temperature changes that tell when to open and close automatically
What Makes Them So Special?:
They are an excellent way to improve energy efficiency because they block heat loss during hot summer days and reduce cooling costs during cooler nights. Plus, since they reduce solar gain, they cut down on electricity bills. Many people prefer these types of products because they can be operated manually, remotely, through an automated system, or both. However, they are often considered quite expensive but if you take advantage of rebates offered by manufacturers then they can actually pay for themselves after just 10 years. Many different models come in various sizes, shapes, materials, and colors making them perfect choices for nearly every décor style imaginable.
In this guide I walk you thru the entire installation procedure of a California Closet System by Woodson USA. So whether you live in a residential condominium building or own a single family house, you should find everything necessary to install this great product in no time flat…and without any headaches..
( Shutterboy’s website is located @ https://shutterboys.com/ )
We hope you enjoy reading this informative guide as well as seeing pictures of actual installations of California Shutters…including examples of beautiful homes that used them successfully!!
If you would like us to assist you with your project please contact email@example.com.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
• Wood Shutter designs, some being single paneled versions of shutters, multi layered ones or custom designed. Wood shutters provide warmth, character, durability and natural beauty that will enhance every aspect of your home and every day lifestyle.
• Modern Aluminum/Steel, composite or polymer designs combine high strength, minimal maintenance and ease of use. These modern aluminum frames offer incredible security and energy efficiency. Some models feature advanced UV protection that offers long lasting color fastness without fading. Many include integrated blinds and shades allowing complete control of the amount of daylight transmitted through your windows. These innovative aluminum framed structures are extremely low cost due to mass manufacturing and modern assembly techniques. Other benefits include increased ventilation to help prevent mildew during warm climates and better insulation during cold climate conditions.
• Vinyl, PVC and fiberglass materials are lightweight, inexpensive and easily applied to existing siding, brick or stucco surfaces. While these types of material options should always be considered, care must be taken because they tend to peel, warp, crack and discolor under sunlight exposure. We highly recommend consulting with a pro installer who knows the latest technologies associated with each type of construction.
• Custom Designs and Options– If you prefer something unique or just plain different than other products available we’d love to work with you on designing a completely customized solution for your space. Whether you like a contemporary look or perhaps you would rather see something old world artisan crafted let us know. Contact us today to learn how we’re able to deliver exceptional quality, value and customer service.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Lathrop’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
They offer a wide range of styles including classic plantation shutters, vertical blinds, roller shades, Venetian Blinds, Roman Shades, Sunburst Shutters, Vertical Shutters, Sliding Patio Doors, French doors.
Their goal is to help home owners get better value for their homes.
In this post I will be sharing my thoughts on why the Lathrop Wood Framed Shutters should absolutely become part of any homeowner’s arsenal.
I’ll be talking about some great benefits of owning these beautiful and functional windows/shutters, plus giving my own personal experience installing them myself.
So read on…
What makes us different than other companies? Here’s a quick rundown:
We’re a family owned business, which helps keep prices down. We manufacture our own frames, meaning no subcontracting. We only buy lumber, paint and hardware from reputable vendors who stand behind their workmanship 100%. We have the highest standards for safety, durability, style & function.
And most importantly, we take pride in every project we complete because our customers deserve nothing less than perfection.
We’ve seen many changes since opening shop nearly 30 years ago. Our biggest challenge, however, hasn’t changed — keeping up with the ever changing demands of our customers. So we’ve created a few things to stay ahead of those demands.
We’ve developed our own proprietary technology that ensures each frame meets our exact specifications, guaranteeing your satisfaction. And we’ve invested heavily in training our craftsmen to ensure that they produce nothing short of excellence.
This is an area where we feel like we’ve earned our reputation.
But, there’s still plenty we haven’t learned over those 3 decades we’ve been building California Shutters. There are countless options available to you, and we’d love to hear your opinions.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
What are some key differences between Vinyl and Timber California Shutting? If you are living anywhere near hot temperatures for extended periods of time then it would probably benefit you to choose either Timber California Shuttering for the strength it offers or Vinyl California Shutters which provide better insulating properties. For most homeowners choosing Vinyl California Shutters will probably save them money because they cost around 3 times cheaper per square foot, however, they only come in 2 colours whereas timber Shutters can range from 10+ different colour styles. Also, although Vinyl California shuttering generally lasts longer than Wooden shuttering it requires cleaning every few years due to the oils produced by plants and trees, something that isn’t required with timber shuttering. Finally, when buying shutters remember the width of the window should always be considered when making purchases as wider shutters will cover larger areas of glass. If you buy shutters that aren’t wide enough to completely cover the opening your shutters could sag leaving gaps in your home that allow light through.
Best California Shutters Lathrop
In this article I will be talking about some things that should help homeowners know the ins and outs of installing shutters for their new home project, which would save them plenty on labor costs.
Shutter Pros & Cons
There are many benefits of shutting windows that go unnoticed. These include energy savings, privacy, security and protection against heat loss. But the most obvious reason to install shutters is because they provide great looks and value. They come in various styles, shapes and colors. Some offer multiple shades while other just allow light to enter through, depending on the homeowner preferences. Shutters can be installed above ground or below ground level; either way, they are effective and worth every penny spent.
Installing shutters for your house can cost anywhere from $600-$2000+ dollars per window. When calculating how much these products will truly save you, consider the following factors when choosing your type of materials: wood, vinyl, fiberglass? Do you prefer single hung, double hung or sliding panels? If you live at a higher elevation, then aluminum clad shutters could work well for you.
What About Condos/Apartments?: If you decide to move forward with shutter purchase and installation, the next thing to consider is whether to install shutters inside your unit or outside. Many people opt to install shutters outside since they want to avoid having to deal with maintenance issues (eek). However, if you are concerned with noise levels coming from neighboring units, having the shutter located inside could be better suited for you.
Shutting Out Noise, Saving Energy
If your main concern lies around noise reduction, then installing shutters inside your apartment or condo could be perfect fit. However, if you like to enjoy natural sunlight during daytime hours, shuttering outside won’t necessarily keep unwanted sounds coming into your space. So, if that’s something you can tolerate, then installing outside is probably the best choice for you.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Lathrop
Why Install A New Door Or Window?
Which Of These Products Can Be Used For Your Project And Why?
California Shutters & Windows Trends
In this video I install some custom shutters. The first set of pictures show us installing the shutters and then the next couple of shots show me removing them because they weren’t perfect fit.
This next set of videos will go through why you should consider replacing your existing doors or windows with cali shutters. We talk about energy efficiency, cost savings, and other benefits associated with these products that you won’t get out of normal vinyl replacements. If you are building a home in the bay area check my website http://www.shutterboyslathropinstallationservices.com/
To see more information regarding installing shutters call 831-742-0550 or visit https://youtu.be/6yq4cQZzJW0
Thanks again everyone and be careful driving during winter months 🙂
Cost of California Shutters in Lathrop California
2. Most homeowners are surprised to learn this cost includes a full frame which makes them feel they must purchase a custom built frame instead of being able to just install standard frames like many other window companies offer.
3. A large percentage of homes will be installed in the same season of construction meaning they won’t get the perfect fit until after winter rains cause the exterior walls, doors and trim to shrink slightly causing gaps around the framing members. Once this occurs the installer usually needs to rehang the entire window system.
4. Most contractors don’t provide warranties because the majority of customers aren’t interested in warranty coverage since it requires customer service calls every 6 months. Many times these issues end up costing hundreds or thousands of dollars and take away valuable time for both the customer AND the contractor. If a problem does occur there isn’t typically insurance available either since most homeowner’s policies exclude products made specifically for commercial applications.
5. For those who decide to go DIY some good options include the following brands; Hunter Douglas, Marvin Windows & Doors, Wood Clad Shutters, Shower Curtain Covers, Hunter Douglas Designer Series Shutters, Craftmaster, Sunrise, Caspari, Custom Shutters Plus, American Window Fashions, Sunburst Door Hardware. Some of these brands are known for excellent quality but unfortunately most people choose not to go through the hassle of dealing directly with a company versus doing it themselves.
6. One great resource for finding a reputable contractor in Southern CA is the California Association of Master Builders or CMBA www.cmbaonline.org. They publish recommended professionals in various trade areas in southern CA along with contact information.
7. Finally, one final tip I would recommend is checking reviews online for each specific vendor that you are considering working with, especially those that deal primarily with residential projects. While Yelp tends to be biased towards larger corporations, Angie’s List seems to work best for smaller business owners. Both sites allow for unbiased feedback with ratings given by real customers.
Buy California Shutters Online
Webinar Transcript: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_z0Vjx6rGq3_w4iY9bkJL7RgXl0K_6xhf0w0-XcIk/edit#heading=h.xm4kdv3qb7f
Hi my good friend and fellow speaker, Mark Durnil from http://markdurnielawoffice.com/. He’s going to teach us a bit about the different types of law offices available for small business owners. These include virtual law office options like LawSpark which is a webbased legal practice management program. We’re also going to talk about traditional brick and mortar law shops and hybrid law firms. So come along and join me while we learn all about these law firm options. Thank you so much for joining and sharing this podcast episode with other folks who care about helping entrepreneurs get ahead in life. If you’d love to hear from me one-on-one check out my website mark durnillawbusinesspodcast.com. Also visit Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Youtube, LinkedIN and Pinterest. Thanks again guys and keep hustling. Be awesome. Have fun. Live richly. Peacefully and kindly, Mark Durnil https://soundcloud.com/durnillandthekids https://patreon.com/MarkDurnilLawOffice https://twitter.com/MDURNIL https://www.linkedin.com/lawyers/marketing-entrepreneurship/
00:01 Welcome back to another edition of the Entrepreneur Business Show Podcast with host, Dr. John Toren. Today Mark Durnil joins me to take a tour through the world of law practices. As always, thanks for stopping by. Mark is the founder of http://markdurnielawoffice.com.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We will cover everything from types of shutter materials used today to tips for finding a great deal on quality California Shutters products and installation service. We’ll explain why each material choice offers different benefits and drawbacks in terms of appearance and maintenance. And finally, you’ll learn exactly what questions to ask your installer to ensure the install goes smoothly. So whether you’re just starting to decide on which California Shutters system to invest in or simply trying to find the best price on shutters you can afford, this post will hopefully provide answers to some questions that typically come up during conversations regarding California shutter installations.
Read More →
I was doing research recently and came across these amazing articles I thought would be beneficial for my readers who wish they had them earlier on! Some of these are oldie but goodie content that was published back then and still holds true today! Hope everyone finds something useful for their business or career path. Read below??
1. Top 10 Ways to Optimize Your Website For Mobile Traffic
2. 3 Things Every Online Business Needs & Where to Find Them
3. How to Increase Sales Through Lead Generation
4. 5 Reasons Why People Fail At Affiliate Marketing
5. 11 Website Growth Hacks
6. 7 Important SEO Strategies for 2020
7. 8 Important Tips for Building Email Lists
8. 9 Essential Ecommerce Features Every Startup Should Have On Board By 2019
9. 10 Steps to Start Up A Successful Small Business
10. 15 Website Design Trends to Watch in 2018 ??
11. 21 Digital Marketing Tools Worth Paying Money For In January
12. 22 Free Resources to Grow Your Audience [2020 edition] ?
13. 25 Facebook Ads Tutorial Videos Everyone Must Take Note Of
14. 30 Free Resources to Grow Your List
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”