Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Kingston’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Kingston, Ontario. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Kingston Project
Kingston’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Kingston with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Kingston, Ontario may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Kingston and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Kingston? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Kingston’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Kingston, Ontario
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
1. An overview of the state’s weather patterns and climate.
2. A summary of different types of shutters available today, including vinyl, fabric, composite, and wooden shutters. These include sliding, hinged, plantation shutters, casement, roman shades, cellular blinds and vertical blinds/vertical roller shade.
3. Why install shutters?
4. Types of home renovations to consider.
5. Pros / Cons of each type of shutter.
6. Installation details.
9. Contact info.
11. About us page.
13. Terms & conditions.
14. Our website.
16. Affiliate program.
For information regarding ordering, please visit www.shuttersbyshawna.com to place orders via phone or email. We offer fast delivery options and ship anywhere in the United States. If interested, read through the rest of this article, then hit reply, comment below letting me know which section resonated most with you. Also share my facebook link https://www….
We’re excited to announce the launch of our newly redesigned website! Over the past several months, we’ve spent countless hours listening to feedback from our customers as well as working closely with industry experts to understand consumer needs and desires in order to better position ourselves as market leaders and innovators within the digital signage space. Today, I’m thrilled to present these changes to you along with many other exciting initiatives coming soon. So without further ado…let’s take a tour together!!
New Website Design & Features Coming Soon
Here’s everything coming next week to our revamped ecommerce experience:
• Updated Product Listing Pages
We’ll be launching with a complete overhaul of our product pages featuring an updated design with improved user experiences. For example, you will see more detailed images of screens than what was previously featured, enhanced search functionality, additional product filtering capabilities, and more.
Buy California Shutters Online
We offer the industry’s lowest prices plus fast delivery. All California Shutter orders include free shipping across Canada and USA. Most items ship the same day they leave Stockton Manufacturing facility which equates to quick arrival times to your door step anywhere in North America.
Ordering through us takes only minutes via phone, email, text message and instant chat online 24/7. If you aren’t familiar with ordering products online but still wish for great service, please call 1 877 967 7222 ext 1010; or send us a note via firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit us at http://www.shuttersandsurplus.ca
Buy today, enjoy tomorrow.
[Note] Some window shades from other brands are sold through this website. However, to meet individual customer requirements, we recommend always going straight to the source whenever possible. Please contact customer support should you be having issues buying California Shutters or other products outside of Shutterboys.
Motorized California Shutters Kingston
All this information will help you decide which choice is right for you while ensuring maximum savings!
We then discuss the basics of installing California shutters. These topics include measurements & sizing, materials, hardware requirements, building codes and permits, professional experience, proper installation techniques, and custom install requests. While all of these things are essential parts of an overall solid project, knowing some of the common mistakes made during implementation can save you big bucks both as well as help prevent costly repairs from occurring later on in years to come. Once again saving you thousands of dollars! But these aren’t just tips to stop someone else from making bad decisions. They are actually useful practices anyone can follow regardless of who installed them originally. You see, sometimes those that did the installation miss details because they weren’t properly trained in the correct way to go about doing the job correctly. So if you find yourself getting frustrated during installation simply asking the contractor if he/she knows what they’re doing or who would really know better than you and your family could mean huge savings for you!
Finally, after reading through all the above mentioned information we cover any special considerations when considering California shutters for your house or condo versus other architectural improvements like vinyl replacement windows or doors.
Cost of California Shutters in Kingston Ontario
So the question becomes, who manufactures the highest performing California shutters on the market today? Well, I am happy to say Shutter Boys Canada Inc. is among those companies producing top notch California shutters made from premium grade composite materials that are guaranteed to meet industry standards, surpassing Canadian Building Codes and UBC requirements while providing exceptional energy efficiency, durability and safety. Our company was founded back in 1999 with a mission to deliver our customers superior custom engineered wood shutter systems built on solid business practices, honesty, integrity, customer service and trust. We strive everyday to ensure our customers receive only the finest, professional grade products and install the most reliable products possible. As well, we offer competitive prices, fast delivery times and excellent workmanship backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
California Shutters come in many different styles, shapes and colors, each suited to specific residential applications, making choosing the perfect solution easier than ever. At SHUTTERBYS we pride ourselves on offering innovative designs, quality craftsmanship and unmatched service. All California Shutters sold through us are manufactured exclusively in North America using premium grade material and components sourced primarily from American manufacturers. We guarantee all California Shutters purchased from us will exceed building codes required levels and pass UBC testing.
Best California Shutters Kingston
This post looks specifically at home owners who live in these locales. These types of homeowners generally prefer products that provide greater insulation against wind damage as well as protection against heat gain which are both factors that come into play during extreme cold weather events that often cause windows in these regions to freeze shut on average once every ten years. Additionally, the installation costs of some traditional window treatments such as blinds/shades are higher than those offered by newer types of energy efficient window coverings like custom made plantation style shutters manufactured by companies like Shutterby boys and other similar manufacturers (see my video above).
For example, many times people living in colder climates in locations such as Boston, New York, Chicago, Minnesota, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cleveland, Phoenix, Denver, Washington DC, San Francisco, Los Angeles etc. experience problems associated with high winds coming straight down on top of buildings causing ice storms or snow drifts to push through roofs and walls damaging them. During extremely warm winters, they face a problem with heat gains being absorbed into properties because windows tend to stay closed making the air inside the building hotter than outside temperatures would normally allow resulting in discomfort for occupants. All of these issues become magnified when coupled with high elevations and large exposure area’s of glass windows in these areas. So homeowners seeking insulation solutions to help mitigate these effects seek better ways to block incoming solar rays as well as protect themselves from strong gusty winds.
Today there are several different types of California shutter products available each offering varying levels of functionality including: light shading, thermal and UV blocking capabilities. Some shutters offer privacy while still allowing natural day lighting in addition to reducing glare and providing extra insulative value. Each type of shutter offers unique benefits depending upon weather location and individual preferences but ultimately all serve the same purpose; keeping the sun and harmful UVA radiation out. However, there are differences among brands of California shutters and they range significantly in price.
I am going to go ahead and break down these differences across seven categories below.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
1. Energy Savings
Most homeowners love saving money and installing California shutters helps save money on heating & cooling costs in the summer and winter. When temperatures plummet below freezing, California shutters help insulate homes by keeping cool air out and blocking sunlight. They work like mini blinds or shades. If they aren’t opened wide enough, they act just like curtains. As far as windows go, they allow the same amount of light through while maintaining privacy. 2. Better Insulation Quality
In addition to cutting down on AC expenses, Californias help keep homes warmer without making them drafty with thicker fabric walls than standard windows.3. Privacy Protection
If a neighbor leaves his/her home unattended and your door has no curtains you lose precious privacy. Having California shutters will protect your house against these unwanted peeks. 4. Enhanced Aesthetics
There is nothing worse than having ugly wooden boards sticking out from your wall just begging everyone to see them. However, modern homeowners find beauty in clean lines and sleek designs and often install shutters that blend seamlessly with existing decor.
5. Safety & Security
One thing most parents worry about is children opening doors or getting caught walking along dark hallways. Having shutters installed not only keeps kids safe but also protects families from burglars who would see the lights illuminating when someone walks past.6. Durability
Unlike cheap vinyl shutters, California models provide superior weather resistance and long term stability thanks to high-quality UV resistant material. 7. Easy Installation / Service
Shutting yourself away indoors isn’t always possible because of certain conditions and circumstances. For those times when it is necessary to stay protected from the sun or inclement weather, having the ability to close off areas safely and easily can be highly beneficial.8.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We wanted to update everyone on some of the most innovative changes and innovations being made to California Shutters that are shaping the market and providing some great ideas for homeowners interested in installing them.
California Shutters are known for offering superior products and exceptional service. However, in recent years many window companies that offer these quality windows and doors have adopted some unique strategies and innovations which have helped elevate their business and increase sales volume tremendously. These strategies include, but aren’t exclusive to; new products, promotions and other marketing techniques. Many manufacturers that provide high end residential products like custom aluminum frames, designer casements and sliding patio door systems have implemented these innovation ideas which allow them to remain competitive while staying ahead of the game.
1. Online Customization
Online customization tools are becoming increasingly popular among customers because they enable buyers to see exactly what their order would look like prior ordering. This eliminates guesswork and uncertainty, resulting in fewer returns due to incorrect sizing. Additionally, online shopping offers a better selection than brick/mortar stores. Customers benefit from the convenience and flexibility offered in online shopping as well as reduced shipping costs.
One way companies stay competitive is through promotional offerings that are targeted toward specific demographics, especially millennials. Millennials love discounts and rewards programs, but only purchase items they can afford. For example, a $50 gift card could entice younger people to buy a $100 item they’ve always dreamed of buying. This tactic also encourages repeat purchases because shoppers receive something special after each visit. This is true whether the promotion is in store or online, though it’s typically seen in physical establishments. Companies should consider implementing similar tactics in their websites. Consumers respond positively to deals and incentives, making them perfect for generating website traffic and increasing conversions.
3. Digital Advertising
Companies must adapt quickly to keep pace with digital advertising trends.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
We believe in transparency and honesty and offer no gimmicks, no hidden fees, and no bait and switches..
Your complete satisfaction with every purchase is guaranteed. No refunds allowed unless ordered in error. All sales final and non cancellable once purchased. If there is ever a question contact us immediately. Customer satisfaction is important to us.
Kingston’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are proud to serve customers across California and beyond, and we’d love to help you achieve the perfect combination of beauty, function, and style. We have a wide range of designs available and would be happy to work with you on designing your dream space. Please contact us via email to discuss further details.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters offer an alternative solution to traditional wood shutters while still providing the same benefits as other types of shutters that use wood, including ease of maintenance, durability and longevity. Unlike wood shutters which often require frequent painting every few years due to fading and wear, vinyl shutters typically stay vibrant longer than vinyl siding without requiring additional repainting or staining. Additionally, the weather resistant exterior paint used for vinyl shutters will protect both the wood and the glass windows inside even if water seeps through the cladding. However, like all materials, vinyl does eventually succumb to the ravages of nature’s elements whether it’s wind, rain, sun exposure or termites; however, this type of shuttering has no moving parts making repairs quick and inexpensive.
California shutters are usually installed during home remodels to provide protection against harsh weather conditions but they can easily work well outside the home as well. Whether installing vinyl shutters or wood shutters, proper trimming should always be completed around window frames, doors and door frame moldings so air leaks aren’t allowed behind these areas. Also remember the importance of having shutters close enough together so that the gaps between each panel won’t allow light or heat transfer through the building envelope.
In addition to choosing the correct style and quality of shingles that match your taste, it is essential to select a color palette that coordinates well with your overall design theme. If you opt for something bright and flashy then it could potentially clash with your existing decor, whereas, if you go darker shades instead, you risk coming across as being monotonous and predictable. When selecting colors ensure they reflect natural daylight; otherwise, they will only serve to darken your living space further and reduce visibility.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Kingston
1. Install Your Shutter From Inside Out. When mounting a single panel door style window cover, install it first before hanging it outside. In this order: First hang the frame inside the house; then attach the track to the wall; finally place the panels outside. This will allow air circulation through the entire system without any leaks or gaps.
2. Make Sure All Screw Heads Line Up Properly. California windows must be installed properly. If screws aren’t aligned, water could leak in. Also, ensure each screw head is fully covered by caulking material to prevent water intrusion.
3. Be Careful Around Existing Window Frames. California shutters are made specifically to fit existing frames with ease. However, the same cannot be said for vinyl siding or trim around your home’s windows. Avoid damaging these surfaces while making adjustments to the California window.
4. Check For Air Leaks While Mounting Panels Outside. A common issue among homeowners is finding holes in newly mounted shutters after the fact. These are typically caused by air infiltration, which often occurs due to poor ventilation or improper sealing techniques. This problem can easily be solved by checking the seals before installing California shutters.
5. Use High Quality Wood Caulk And Sealant. Wood products like cedar shake and cypress will naturally dry out over time. As moisture builds up, it could cause cracks to develop over the surface, which would weaken the integrity of the California shutters. To avoid these issues, use high quality sealants and caulk products that won’t crack or deteriorate over time.
We hope that helps answer some questions you had about California shuttering installations. Please leave us comments below, or feel free to reach out via phone 866-979-6262 or email email@example.com
For more information please visit our website shutterbysouthamptonnj.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
If you prefer to purchase through us, the following information will help you decide which shutters would work best for your specific needs:
1. How much natural light does my space get during the day? Is shade desirable? Do you expect people to use this area frequently? How often should these windows/doors be opened, closed, cleaned? Do you care how they fit together inside other areas of the house like walls?
2. Have you considered adding a porch swing? These patio items tend to enhance homes built before 1940, but still look great today. If you’re going to go outside, why not sit back and enjoy the view?
3. If possible, try measuring the existing openings in order to find a suitable replacement unit. Many manufacturers offer several sizes, and if necessary, you could always buy the larger unit and downsize for final details.
4. When considering window styles, we recommend choosing a single sash design versus multiple panels unless you specifically need them. Single sashes allow easier cleaning, plus you won’t run into problems with getting small pieces stuck behind the frame once installed — especially around the hinges. They also provide better insulation because the glass isn’t covered by any paneling. However, multiple-panel designs can sometimes appear more attractive than singles, depending upon your personal decorating tastes.
5. For additional questions, feel free to contact us via email, chat or phone call 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Thank you for visiting!
6. Our sales staff members live and breathe the California market and are happy to answer all questions regarding your upcoming projects. We hope you enjoyed our guide to finding affordable yet high quality wooden custom shutters for your new addition. Please check back soon as we continue to publish guides on various topics relating to remodeling & redesigning the exterior or interior spaces of your home.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”