Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Fremont’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Fremont, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Fremont Project
Fremont’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Fremont with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Fremont, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Fremont and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Fremont? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Fremont’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Fremont, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
What does this mean for homeowners who aren’t DIY enthusiasts? Think of us as your neighborhood fabric store. We offer everything from basic white picket fences to intricate, handcrafted designs tailored to fit each client’s individual style and needs. Unlike most other companies, we have experience installing almost anything—and we take personal pride in having helped countless clients achieve beautiful homes and rooms. Whether it be windows, doors, crown molding, or siding, we’ve done it all. If you need help picking the right color combination for your space and choosing materials that will stand the test of time, call or email us today.
We love building strong relationships with customers from coast to coast and around the world. When we speak, people listen. So far, we haven’t met a single person who hates their shutters. People tell us over and over again just how happy they are with them; but we always ask what else could we do better. They say “nothing”. Why would anyone go back after experiencing something so incredible?! Here are some examples of installations we completed in the past 2 years. Click HERE for more info.
Homeowners can visit our showroom or order online — both located in Pleasanton CA. Or, you can reach us via phone toll-free at 866-934-7800. And remember…we’ll deliver and install anywhere in Northern Californias! Don’t forget to check out our handy tips page for even MORE ways to keep your house cool in summertime.
Cost of California Shutters in Fremont California
Why Install Wooden Shutters?
California Shuttering Trends For 2023 & 2024 And Beyond
In this post I will be talking about one of my favorite things… wood shutters. You probably already know why you should invest in them, but did you realize they offer many benefits besides just stopping sound and protecting your home against water damage? They actually provide energy savings, reduce cooling costs, offer privacy and protection from bugs, increase curb appeal while adding value to your property, and protect valuable furnishings like pianos and fine art.. They truly transform any house. Below we go through some basic information on each of these topics and show some pictures. So without further due, lets dive into cost and installation.
Caliber Products | Website
InstaWood | Website
Titan Wood Siding Company Inc. | Website
CaliSilva Cladding LLC | Website
Homesilverscreensolutionsinc | Website
How Much Does A Set Top Mounted Garage Door Opener Really Cost?
I was recently invited along with another blogger friend, John Jantunen (www.thebiggarageblogger.blogspot), who runs www.thebiggarageblogger.com, to visit Pacific Coast Lumber (PCL). PCL happens to be a leading provider of custom garage door products for homes built with siding made by Titan Products. While visiting PCL headquarters in Chico, CA, I had the privilege of meeting owner/operator Mike Wilson and his team of sales and service reps. We then got to see an end result of a project PCL completed earlier this Spring.
Before I get started with today’s question, I’d like to mention that I’m currently working alongside Jonny Schmitz (@jonnyschmitz )on his website, www.gargageman.net. He helps homeowners figure out which materials work well together and whether they’ll blend in nicely after finishing the exterior projects. Check him out if you’re interested in using different types of lumber and other building materials, as it would help keep your prices down overall. Anyway, back to my story…
Professional California Shutters Installation In Fremont
I will also go through the benefits and drawbacks of each style of shutters.
We hope this information helps you decide which type of shutters would fit well in your remodeling project. We are a premium manufacturer of high quality custom made wooden shutters that offer excellent value. Our shutters come in several colors including white oak, redwood and cedar. We also carry a wide range of other materials such as vinyl, fiberglass composite and aluminum. All of our products are built to order and installed locally by trained professionals who specialize in residential construction.
We will provide you with detailed instructions on how to measure for your shutters and how to properly hang them once they arrive at your house. In addition to installation, all our shutters include a lifetime guarantee against warping, peeling, splitting, cracking or mold growth. Our customers tell us that our shutters provide great looks and long lasting durability.
Buy California Shutters Online
They are practical, functional, durable, affordable, and stylish additions to your home.
And they provide protection against sun damage while providing privacy, enhancing curb appeal, and offering additional insulation for homes facing harsh climates like Northern California.
If you own a house in Southern California, then you most certainly understand how a nice patio door makes every day living easier. But did you realize your patio doors can be just as useful inside of your home as well?
In many cases, homeowners install patio doors in places other than outside of their residences because they offer them benefits that aren’t obvious until someone takes advantage of them. These include:
Providing extra space for hobbies
Allowing natural light into dark rooms
Offering added comfort by keeping air inside the house cooler during hot seasons
Adding to a home’s decor value without being overly expensive
These things only begin adding value once they become commonplace; however, patio doors and glass windows already come standard equipment in virtually every modern residence—whether built recently or decades ago. And that’s great news since installing glass and/or sliding doors will save homeowners thousands of dollars over the lifetime of a project they undertake.
So whether you live in the Bay Area or anywhere else across California, consider these five tips to learn how to maximize the value of your existing outdoor spaces—and help yourself enjoy life indoors as well.
1. Make the Most Out of Windows
Installing windows in high-end neighborhoods will almost always bring higher prices. However, patio doors are generally less costly options that still deliver amazing visual quality. Even though windows offer a view, they often fail to blend seamlessly into a home’s décor; whereas, patio doors allow for a seamless transition. They can enhance a property’s overall aesthetic appearance—particularly when paired with decorative hardware like beautiful knobs and handles—while maintaining high functionality. Plus, with proper design planning they will last longer than most people expect.
Motorized California Shutters Fremont
Here’s some information about the different types of motors used today and which ones provide optimal solar control while remaining affordable and reliable:
1. DC Motors: These use Direct Current electrical current rather than Alternating Current — so they won’t burn anything during normal usage. They’re still available but aren’t recommended because most homeowners don’t realize they’ll cost $10-$15/month just in electricity costs, unless you live somewhere like Florida where AC is required. Because homeowners find DC “expensive” or “unreliable,” these units will often sell only 2 years after purchase while AC models hold up better. Unfortunately this leaves a void for those who wanted them for protection against hurricanes, tornado warnings, winter weather and other disasters, along with security and safety considerations. As always, consider your climate requirements carefully when choosing a unit. A few companies have begun offering DC powered units that run on rechargeable batteries. While not all users are aware of the added expense, these could potentially save a lot of hassle down the road (but don’t count on finding battery backup solutions when making buying decisions).
2. Sine Wave Motors: Available from several makers including ours, Sine wave units operate somewhat like regular window blinds — pulling horizontally across windows instead of vertically. Unlike a roller shade, sine waves offer full control to make adjustments easily without having to worry about manually raising each individual section — ideal for opening and closing to get exactly the amount of light necessary to reduce overheating and improve comfort levels in rooms where sunlight is intense. When closed, the blades are fully vertical and thus block no view; however, when opened, they tilt toward the ceiling offering no obstruction to sightlines. Although many customers love the convenience a motor offers, many others miss being able to simply raise sections one by one, then lower again. Because sine waves work differently than traditional shades, they can cause glare problems, especially if you have large bay windows or skylights — though recent advances in optics and filters help address this issue considerably.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
When Do People Buy California Shutters?
How Long Does Your Typical Project Take For Cali Shutters Installation?
Is Customizing My Own Windows Right for Me Or Not?
I Have Never Had These Questions Answered Until NOW!!
Why Should I Use Professional Installer Service If I Can DIY Everything On My Own??
Who Else Has Used Our Free Online Consultation Tool But Wasn’t Sure Whether They Were Going Through Proper Installation Services Or… Well Just Didn’T Think About Using Us At All?!?!?!
We Are Here TO Help Those Who Love Their Space Like We Do!!!
So Many More Tips & Tricks To Save Money When Installing California
For those people who just simply love this beautiful material but worry that they cannot install them themselves because they lack experience, let me tell you that you DO NOT NEED ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL TO GET IT INSTALLED BY US!!!!!
Here’s why. Simply put; If you would like top quality shuttering installed with perfect custom fitment that will last longer than most other types of window treatments then shuttering IS THE WAY TO GO AND CALIFORNIA SHUTTER BOYS IS YOUR BEST CHOICE OF WOOD VERTICAL MATERIALS IN FRONTEX HOMES OR SMALLER CONDOS AS THEY ARE AN AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR FOR THEM…..so get ready to enjoy these beauties soon enough!!!!!!!!
If you really wanna use my recommendation of choosing us instead of going through some random installer service, check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfPWjb1Q3X0&t=2h7m11s
We Also Offer FREE ONLINE CONSULTATIONS WITH OUR STAFF SO YOU KNOW BEFORE YOU BEGIN THAT THIS TYPE OF PRODUCT WILL WORK PERFECTLY FOR YOU. So go ahead..just call us to schedule yours right from here www.shutterboysservice.com/consultations/#request
Also feel free to reach out via facebook messenger @shutterboysservice@gmail.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Pros & Cons of wooden shutters
Advantages of Wooden Shutters
1. They’re cheaper than vinyl. Wooden shutters come in many sizes. Some styles cost less per unit then other types of shutters, especially those made of aluminum. If you’re planning on installing a large amount of windows in your home then buying multiple pieces of hardware like latches or handles is usually more efficient and affordable. A few windows can easily exceed $500.00 and a single piece of iron hardware can cost anywhere from around $100-$200 depending on size/material quality and quantity required. This makes wooden shutters ideal because they’re generally significantly less expensive than vinyl. 2. Can withstand high winds. While most wood species aren’t designed to hold wind pressure directly, it’s worth noting that they do offer greater resistance to strong gales. 3. Better insulation properties. Because wood absorbs heat more efficiently than vinyl, it helps keep homes warmer during cold weather, and cooler during hot seasons. 4. Durable. Unlike vinyl panels, wooden shutters are typically crafted of durable materials including solid hardwood, MDF, plywood, OSB, and fiberglass composite. 5. More aesthetically pleasing. While vinyl shutter designs are often considered “modern” and sleek, real oak, teak, mahogany and red cedar shutters tend to blend beautifully with existing architecture. Most people prefer natural colors, textures, designs and grains. And unlike the flat design of today’s popular vinyl products, traditional shutters feature curved and angled details that help define home interiors and provide a unique aesthetic. 6.
Fremont’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
For many homeowners, having beautiful shutters installed professionally will be considered an investment in themselves and they should expect quality workmanship and products from every contractor who performs this service.
There are several different types of windows and doors available today; including traditional window frames built around metal or fiberglass mullions, aluminum frames made to fit inside existing vinyl siding, wooden sliders manufactured to attach onto custom wood frames, sliding patio door units, French door assemblies, and others. But there is no doubt that the most popular type of window shutter in San Francisco, California, is wood.
Wooden Shutters are extremely popular because they provide great value, offer excellent protection against weather damage, are relatively inexpensive, can easily blend into almost any exterior décor style while adding beauty and curb appeal, and are highly customizable. These benefits help them stand above other alternatives like plastic blinds or curtains due to their long life expectancy.
In fact, one study conducted found that wood windows, especially those constructed from redwood lumber, can increase home values by approximately 15%! And in addition to improving curb appeal and increasing property values, these high grade wood windows can save energy costs, reduce maintenance expenses, and lower heating bills through improved insulation properties which reduces cooling costs during summer months.
But as good as wood products are, you cannot take advantage of them without doing some research first to determine which type would be optimal for your situation. Here are five questions you should ask yourself prior to making a commitment to purchase your next timber frame project.
Do I already own my current house? If yes, then you will most likely benefit from a replacement system since these systems come ready assembled and only requires minimal modifications before being fully functional. However, if you currently live in another structure, chances are you could save both time and money by installing a customized system rather than buying a preassembled one.
How much space does the area behind the window require? This question is vital because it helps you decide whether you should use vertical slats or horizontal panels. Vertical slat designs allow for increased headroom and provide better privacy than paneled ones.
Best California Shutters Fremont
Double Hung Shutters offer better privacy because they allow for 2 layers of glass which blocks light and allows you to see through them. They also tend to be slightly heavier due to the extra weight required to hold them up. But, they provide great insulation against heat gain during winter months and great protection against wind damage.
We recommend installing double hung windows with either 3/4 inch aluminum frame or 1″ thick vinyl window material on top and bottom sash. Both types work well but some manufacturers use different materials for each side so check your package carefully.
1. Wood Shutter Panels
Wood shutters are still a popular choice for many homeowners because they offer excellent value for price and quality. If you are considering wood, consider choosing a solid color rather than stained wood for more versatility.
2. Aluminum Shutter Panels
This type of shuttering is becoming increasingly common because of the high performance ratings they receive. Aluminium panels are typically made from 0.6 mm aluminium sheets and come with various styles including single, dual & triple panel systems. The thicknesses range from 0.4 mm to 5mm depending on your needs and style preference. Some manufacturers include additional insulation options to help keep energy bills down.
3. Vinyl Windows – Polywood
Polywood windows offer a wide selection of styles and sizes to fit almost every home design. These are typically a good alternative to wooden shutters because they are lighter than wooden shutters while providing similar levels of thermal performance.
Vinyl windows are available in several colors and finishes and most manufacturers include a lifetime warranty that covers parts and labor costs.
For more information on these products visit us at www.shutterstockboys.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In this guide I will be giving you insight into what they are and why people install them. If you own a home, condo, vacation rental property or any other space in which shading is necessary, then these shutters should definitely be part of your design scheme.
We take pride in making great window treatments that enhance homes while adding value to real estate properties. We believe every customer deserves quality products and exceptional service. Our customers love us because of our commitment to delivering high-quality custom made furniture, draperies, rugs, bedding and accessories and our ability to exceed expectations through excellent workmanship, attention to detail and our unwavering commitment to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
For those who aren’t familiar, California Shuttering is the original designer & builder of superior aluminum clad vinyl windows, patio coverings, doors and shutters. The company was founded in 1979 and headquartered just outside Los Angeles, CA. They started manufacturing their first line of window systems and began installing the California style patio blinds and screens in 1981; today they produce the #1 selling brand of residential exterior shutters worldwide. For those seeking premium quality materials and craftsmanship, California Shuttering remains the only choice as we continue to develop innovative window systems that protect you from harmful UV rays, extreme heat and cold without compromising beauty, durability or ease of use.
The best part: California shutters can be used year after year for decades. Unlike traditional wooden shutters, your California shutters can withstand almost everything Mother Nature throws at them! No matter how long they live, they will always hold beautiful color and texture. Their smoothness makes cleaning easier than ever. Plus, no maintenance required!
If you have any questions please feel free to email me @: [email protected] or call me at 888-9082. Thank you and enjoy reading my article.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We believe each client deserves high quality products, excellent customer service. Our aim is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. For us quality trumps quantity. We only install premium products from reputable companies. These include American Window Fashions, West Coast Architectural Wood Products and other top brands. At Shutter Boys we take pride knowing we use the highest grade materials available. And we also offer some of the lowest prices around. All of these factors contribute to a superior finished product which will provide many years of beauty.
In conclusion, when choosing a brand of exterior home siding, be aware of the company’s reputation and history. Avoid purchasing a used home; rather purchase a new house with brand new shingles installed. Buy a house that meets current building codes. A certified contractor should perform the work to ensure a smooth project.
When considering roof coverings, select ones made of durable material. Roof coverings must keep water away from your deck or patio area, but they shouldn’t leak either. Be careful and research options carefully—there are several types to consider.
Before selecting the type of door hardware needed for your home, decide whether to go with traditional steel doors or contemporary glass doors. Steel doors generally offer a sense of security and are usually available in multiple styles to suit whatever decorating style you prefer. Glass doors are often energy efficient since they are thinner and allow heat and light pass through easily to help maintain warmth inside. Consider the size of the entryway—some homeowners find large walkways cumbersome.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
If you find yourself asking “What should I use for my home or condo project? I am trying to decide which type/style to go with” we recommend that you consider a few things first before deciding whether to put down the cash for premium wooden shutters. Below are 3 factors that must be considered when choosing your next brand new window covering solution. These criteria aren’t listed in order of importance but rather they should inform the decision making process as a whole.
1). Wood Type & Stain
There are many types & styles of materials used in producing both traditional and contemporary California shutters including; Cedar Shuttles, Plywood, Composite board, Vinyl, Aluminum, Copper, Brass and Stainless Steel Hardware. Each material has unique qualities allowing homeowners to select the ideal choice according to preference and style needs for each individual project.
2). Finishing Options
Your final choice & what finishes/finish options are offered depend largely upon several different aspects including type of windows installed, location of openings and overall design scheme of the house/condominium. When determining this information is critical because finishing options greatly impact the longevity, maintenance cost, ease of cleaning & the amount of effort required to install the unit properly.
3). Installation Options
Installation methods include custom, premade kits, DIY kit, Custom Built or Factory Direct. A good rule of thumb would be to determine who is going to perform the work and ask them what type of labor costs to expect along with specific details regarding how long each task takes. Also, remember to factor in the additional time necessary due to unexpected weather conditions, delays caused by customers requests, damage or repairs that occur during setup and tear down.
After completing these steps you will be able to better assess the benefits associated with each type & style of California shutters.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”