Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Escondido’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Escondido, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Escondido Project
Escondido’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Escondido with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Escondido, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Escondido and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Escondido? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Escondido’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Escondido, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Forbes recently published “Social CRM Benchmarking Report 2019″ which includes key metrics used to evaluate the relative value and effectiveness of various customer relationship management systems available today. If you haven’t heard of Social CRMs yet, then you should definitely checkout my earlier article ” Why Do Your Businesses Need A Customer Relationship Management System? Here Is My Top Choice For You ».
Since I wrote that article, several companies have released additional benchmark reports to help further inform SMB business owners about how well different solutions perform against the top 3 requirements of social selling;
• Engagement Rate — How often prospects engage with your company via an automated method (i.e. text message).
• Retention Rate — How long does it take for prospects to become repeat buyers after engaging with your company via an automated method.
• Conversions — How effective did you get at converting leads into paying customers during Q1?
So while you can read these articles to gather some understanding, below are links to both the Forbes report and the latest industry studies by Salesforce, BrightTALK and Varonis Software. While the focus of each study differs slightly due to their unique methodology, each contains a few common findings which will be useful information moving forward.
If you found yourself reading anything above, chances are good that you are already familiar with at least some of the metrics discussed in these articles.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
SHOP OUR STORE NOW
What Type of Window Treatment Project Is Your Home Prepared For?
Before deciding on the type of window treatments to install, take a closer look around to see whether there’s anything that would suggest a better choice than the windows themselves. If there are already existing blinds covering many of the glass panels of a bay window, then choosing a retractable fabric shade rather than a vertical sliding shuttered unit is probably a good idea. This way, you can easily move the shades back during the day without removing them, but you won’t lose any natural light because they only cover partway down each side panel. And if you live somewhere where temperatures soar, consider installing some louvered curtains instead; they let in plenty of air and offer privacy while blocking the sun completely during summer months. Even if you haven’t found room for a curtain yet, check to see which windows provide optimal coverage for indoor plants and flowers, as well as those areas where sunlight filters through when you leave a window open. These will serve as excellent candidates for horizontal slatted wooden shades, vertical shutters, or both.
Are There Special Installation Requirements?
When considering the best options available to you, keep in mind that special considerations apply depending upon certain aspects of your home. As just mentioned above, bay windows will often allow enough space along the top edge of the panes for hanging either a single-panel vertical roller shade or an opaque fabric valance, making them ideal for shading large rooms and providing extra protection against drafts.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
At ShutterBoys, we understand the frustrations many home owners experience shopping for shutters; we get it. We’ve seen first hand customers looking at cheap plastic shutters online, thinking they will be safe. Unfortunately, these products aren’t made well enough to protect houses from harsh weather conditions like hurricanes and tornadoes. So if they end up sagging and falling apart quickly after installing them, people blame themselves rather than knowing that their poor decision was actually caused by poorly built shutters.
At Shutterboys, we’re different. Our promise is to provide top notch customer service while still offering affordable prices. After hearing hundreds of complaints about bad cheap shutters, we decided to create and produce some ourselves. Then, we invested thousands of hours testing, improving and perfecting our designs until we found what we believe is the ultimate solution. Today, we manufacture all of our own custom shutters and install them correctly every single time. Not only does this save both you and us money, but it gives us complete control over how each individual shutter looks and feels. This is something other companies cannot say.
We hope you enjoy reading our work, and learn more about us along the way. Thank you again for visiting our website, and please feel free to check back soon for updates regarding upcoming projects or special offers.
Visit our store: https://www.shuttersbyboyswindowshop.com/
Follow Us On Instagram @@Shutterb… Read More
Motorized California Shutters Escondido
• Roll down
• Swing Out
Each model offers different benefits depending upon who owns them, but they each offer many advantages like being able to control opening / closing hours, allowing sunlight through windows while keeping the home cooler when weather conditions warrant, and controlling sound levels during quiet hours.
But if the benefits aren’t enough, shutters will bring style back to a living space and help keep homes beautiful. These days people tend to overlook decorating until it’s almost too late to improve the appearance of rooms. If you’re feeling creative consider shutting out distractions with shutters. Whether your taste leans modern or traditional you’ll find lots of unique options from which to pick including plantation shutters, faux shutters, metal shutters, and wooden shutters.
Check out my other blogs here: thebestcaliforniashowerwindowinstallationprofessionals, thebestcaliforniashuttersproductreview,theperfectescondidoor
I hope this helps to provide insight and ideas for homeowners choosing the correct types of California Shutters products for their house / condo and escondito community. Thanks for reading!
We love helping our customers find just the perfect window coverings. If you would like custom measurements taken please send us a request via our contact page.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Escondido
To accomplish this task, I will address every aspect of home windows and the materials required to complete an effective replacement project. My hope is to help potential customers find both affordable shutters through our web page and high quality products through our sales pages.
We hope these insights help to inform and educate prospective buyers to help make informed decisions regarding buying, installing, and maintaining high quality energy efficient California Shutters that improve value over time.
For anyone interested in building their own custom designed or unique design of shutters, please feel free to contact us anytime via email, phone, or text message. We aim to provide exceptional service at a reasonable price. Thank you for reading! Please enjoy this article. Here’s why I believe this information is valuable…
We started working with the company back in March 2017. They have done some really nice work with the website already and I’m excited to see where things go next.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
California shutters offer many benefits including energy efficiency, durability, security, affordability, aesthetics, versatility, beauty, safety, privacy, comfort, convenience and of course style.
When selecting window treatments you should consider these factors;
• Cost & Affordability – Is the treatment affordable enough? Will this be a long term investment? Will I see my money back quickly or will I spend hours trying to find ways to save on them while still providing adequate coverage?
• Privacy/Security – Do I feel secure knowing someone could just walk through the door without me noticing? Does anyone else enter the home unexpectedly, would the blinds allow privacy or hide evidence of a break-in?
• Aesthetics / Beauty – If you’re like most people you love seeing sunlight coming inside. Would the appearance of the window coverings detract from the view?
• Ease of Installation – Can I afford the labor costs involved in installing the window covers myself? Are other professionals available at reasonable rates? Are they willing to work around my schedule?
• Size Requirements – Some homeowners only install small windows due to space constraints whereas some homeowners may want larger windows to maximize views.
There’s nothing worse than having beautiful blinds covering up gorgeous sunsets and amazing vistas. We’ve put together this guide to help homeowners determine which type of shadings work best for the specific areas of homes and condos.
We understand you’ll probably ask us questions along the way that you haven’t considered before, and we’d appreciate it of you reach out with those questions. Our team wants to help you achieve the look and quality of your dreams every step of the way. Thanks again for following our journey.
Escondido’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
I will cover these topics:
California Shutter Installation Tips
Which shutters work best for different types of homes
Best quality options for each category including Wood Fiberglass Composite Veneer Vinyl Shingles Aluminum Framed Roller Blinds Wooden Blinds (all styles ) Custom made options from either custom design or shutter companies. All available colors, finishes and hardware combinations. Plus some things to watch out for. And why they are popular choices in 2020 style designs. For both traditional home remodeling as well as condos and apartment buildings. Read below for specifics on which ones are good fits for each type of building. So let’s dive in…
*This post was originally published in March, 2017 & updated January 2018. A lot hasn’t changed since then but just in case you missed something specific, we’ve added links and info.*
If you haven’t invested in California shutters yet because of price concerns, read this article first! Here we’ll discuss several key aspects which come together to determine whether you should invest in your own customized wooden California shutters versus buying ready-made shutters from a store. They include the cost, ease of use, warranty length, availability of color(s), selection of materials, customer service, overall fit & finish, design flexibility & potential return value, etc.. Many homeowners opt for standard manufactured vinyl roller blinds that offer many benefits like being inexpensive, easy to install in multiple rooms and most importantly can be removed, moved around and replaced easily. Unfortunately though, they typically lack long term weather resistance and require frequent maintenance to keep clean and functional. But, before they go further down that road, we’re gonna talk about the advantages of real wood shutters.
Let us begin with defining’real’ before giving details regarding various types of California shutters for each situation mentioned above. Real or authentic refers to the manufacturing processes used to produce wood frames; which includes natural cedar lumber. Manufactured shutters usually refer to those made only from durable pressed fiberboard (otherwise known as particle board).
Cost of California Shutters in Escondido California
What types of products are available?
How many styles/colors should I consider?
How long does it take to install these shutters?
Are they made from aluminum or vinyl?
Should I get custom window treatments installed along with my California Shutter windows?
Should I go with a single piece of vinyl? Or multiple panels?
Can I buy them by the panel or by the roll? Can you provide me with sample sizes?
Is this type of product suitable for me?
What are my options for installation?
Is there someone who would be able to help me install?
Do you offer financing options? Do you work with credit unions?
If so, which ones?
I am in Escondido CA so I assume the city codes apply to your company’s installations?
If yes, where can I find those codes?
Where can I see examples of other companies’ installations?
How should I measure my openings? Is it just by measuring around doors and opening width, or should I use an actual measurement tool? Should I do all measurements myself? Or hire somebody else to do it?
How big a project is installing a California Shutter? Does it involve cutting holes through walls and ceilings? Can I do the entire job myself? If so, can you recommend someone trustworthy I could pay to install it?
I would love to hear your experience with California Shutters, whether positive or negative. We would really appreciate hearing about your experiences, especially negative ones, since we want to avoid making those mistakes ourselves. Please leave us comments below.
Best California Shutters Escondido
I am going to be focusing on a few different types of homes:
1. Single Family Homes: These include houses, condos, and townhomes.
2. Multi-Family Homes: Includes apartments and duplexes.
3. Commercial Spaces: Business offices, retail stores, showrooms, restaurants, hotels, schools, churches and government buildings.
4. Custom Projects: This includes custom built homes and remodels.
5. Exterior Doors/Windows: Including doors and windows.
6. Interior Design: Interior design refers to projects involving the renovation or construction of interiors of existing structures.
7. Residential Remodeling: This includes kitchen and bathroom renovations, adding a porch or patio, building additions like garages and decks, or just painting walls.
8. New Construction: This includes everything from single family homes to high rises, multi story commercial spaces.
9. Existing Building Rehabilitation / Renovation: This covers everything from minor repairs such as rewiring existing electrical systems to larger renovations such as complete gutting of entire rooms of an old structure.
10. Other Projects: Anything else that isn’t listed above.
11. Project Cost: Project cost refers to both material costs and labor costs. Material costs typically include things like lumber, drywall, windows, doorframes, trim, and roofing materials while labor usually consists of contractors and tradespeople who perform the actual install.
12. Installation Method: There’s several ways you’re able to get shutters installed. For example some companies offer a DIY kit which contains the hardware, instructions and supplies to allow customers to purchase and install themselves, whereas other companies only sell their own products and provide a contractor to take care of all aspects. Some companies will have a mix of kits available to suit every project type. Others will focus solely on selling a specific style of window shutter.
13. Product Warranty & Repairs: Most manufacturers of California Shuttles guarantee their product against defects for 1 year after delivery. They usually cover replacement parts and labor to repair defective products during that period.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
When choosing which type of shutters to buy you should consider a few factors. Some of these include; size, style, cost, energy efficiency, maintenance requirements. These will be covered further below.
Wood Shutters are made primarily from solid wood slats held together by metal brackets and screws. They usually consist of 3 layers of wood, 1st layer being solid pine, 2nd layer being spruce, and third layer being redwood or cedar. Most manufacturers use high quality veneer to achieve different shades of brown for each color of wood used in the manufacturing of shutters.
Vinyl Shutts are manufactured with vinyl coated steel panels and aluminum framing. They are typically less expensive than wooden shutters but lack durability. They tend to fade in sunlight and are easily damaged by moisture and insects. They are not recommended for areas exposed to extreme weather conditions due to their susceptibility to cracking or warping and are generally only appropriate for indoor applications.
Wooden Shutters are considered superior products because of their long lasting beauty and durability. Wooden shutters provide excellent protection against UV radiation and other outdoor hazards. Wooden shutters are available in various colors including white, gray, green, blue and many more.
Aluminum shutters are the most popular choice for homeowners who want modern appearance without having to spend thousands of dollars on custom window treatments. Aluminium Shutters are made of durable aluminium frames that support a wide range of fabrics and accessories. Their sleek design makes them ideal in any home environment whether indoors or outdoors.
Clad Shutters are similar in construction and material to wooden shutters except the frame consists of multiple pieces of glass laminated onto a sturdy backing board. They are ideal for homes where privacy must be maintained while still allowing light through windows. Clads are often used in commercial environments like hotels, hospitals and retail stores.
In addition to this, I am going to cover some tips for buying California Shutters in the coming years.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Why use shutters?
There are many uses for shutters including privacy, insulation, energy efficiency, security and aesthetics. When installed properly, shutters can help protect walls against damage due to wind storms or other causes, provide additional privacy, increase curb appeal, improve heating/cooling efficiency, reduce solar heat transfer through roof windows, and add value to homes and condominiums while adding beauty and style.
What types of shutters should homeowners consider installing in their home?
When thinking of which type of shutter(s) to install in your home, keep these factors in mind;
• Size & Style:
– Do you prefer large panels that cover entire window openings? Or do you prefer small panels that fit snugly inside your window frame? If so, then what size panels would work well in your space, how long should each panel be, and what materials should you expect them to come made from? These answers vary depending upon whether you live in a colder climate than you do today or warmer climate. For instance, if you live somewhere cold, the larger panels might actually cause drafts because they won’t seal up tightly around the opening. On the flipside, smaller panels are easier to install, but won’t block light as easily.
– Do you prefer solid colors or patterned fabrics on the outside of your windows? Some people love a nice pattern or color scheme when it comes to decorating their exterior shuttering, however, others like the clean lines provided by traditional white vinyl siding. Whatever your preference, you should take it into consideration when choosing your material options.
Buy California Shutters Online
When deciding which type of California Shutters you should buy, there are actually 3 main types: traditional wood shutters, composite shutters (also called faux shutters), and polymer shutters. Each one offers unique advantages and drawbacks when determining whether it would be beneficial for them to install.
In this post I am going to break down the top 5 most common questions people ask me when asking about installing Polymer Shutters in Southern California homes. If you haven’t already read my earlier posts about this topic, check those out first, it’ll save you some headaches!
California Window Treatment Trends | Traditional Wood Shutters
Traditional Wooden Shutters come in several designs including French Doors, Bay Windows and Overlap/Roman Blinds. They offer great value because they typically cost less than $1 per sash, making them perfect for smaller spaces, DIY projects & renters.
If installed correctly these types of wooden shutters provide excellent privacy & security while allowing lots of light inside a home while blocking the sun completely through large expanses of glass like bay windows, picture window, skylights, roof lights or doors. For those wanting additional options with shading but not needing full screen coverage, they come in different styles such as louvered blinds, vertical blinds or Venetian Sheer curtains. Also available are blackout shades, and custom cut custom made curtains for the same price range. These types are easily customized to fit any design scheme or theme.
Wooden Shutters aren’t suitable for every project since depending on style they will take longer to hang due to extra trim work required, however, they’re ideal for small areas like bathrooms and kitchens because they tend to block noise better then other options. Plus, once hung properly, they rarely require painting or staining so any maintenance issues are minimal.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”