Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Emeryville’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Emeryville, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Emeryville Project
Emeryville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Emeryville with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Emeryville, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Emeryville and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Emeryville? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Emeryville’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Emeryville, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Motorized California Shutters Emeryville
We will discuss some of the benefits associated with adding a motorized window system to your home including but not limited to energy savings, security, comfort, style, appearance, privacy and value.
Motorized Window Systems are becoming more common place due to advancements made by manufacturers. These systems provide a great way to keep cool during those hot summer months when AC just cannot cut it. A lot of homeowners choose motorized screens because they like having complete control over every aspect of their homes heating/cooling experience especially in areas of extreme heat, humidity or cold weather climates.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Shutters are built differently today than they used to be, which can cause problems for homeowners who put them up incorrectly without being aware of what’s going on under their feet.
First up – The problem: A poorly installed shutter can lead to damage on surfaces below. When homeowners install shutters without proper ventilation, water could pool around areas that aren’t properly sealed. Eventually, this moisture can seep upwards (typically along window sills), causing mold and rot issues inside walls and ceilings. But while these surface issues can occur during improper installation, the real danger lies deeper. If rainwater pools beneath windows, shutters could push away against exterior sheathing boards that lie underneath windows, potentially cracking structural parts like framing members. And since many older homes lack adequate foundation support systems, installing a well-made California shutter system could actually raise home values.
So how does this happen? As mentioned earlier, traditional wooden shutters use clapboards or lath strips attached around frame edges and nailed together; however, newer types of shutters are made entirely of composite materials that allow for easier assembly and less maintenance. For example, instead of relying mostly upon nails to attach slats to frames, shutters are assembled with glue, screws, and bolts — making them stronger and providing extra stability from wind uplift. So although modern versions of California shutters look similar to old ones, their construction methods are drastically different, meaning that homeowners must pay attention to shuttering specifics to ensure safe protection.
In addition to improving appearance and function, new designs offer unique advantages, including enhanced security, privacy, energy efficiency, noise reduction, fire resistance, UV blocking and insulation abilities. These properties mean that contemporary, high quality shutters could provide long term value, whether you’re planning to purchase a single house or buy and sell multiple properties.
Cost of California Shutters in Emeryville California
In Part One We’re Going To Cover The Basics Like Why Install Californian Shaders On Wood Frames At All Instead Of Vinyl Siding Panels? And How Much California Shutters Costs If You Want Customization Done Right?
In Part Two, After Getting A Feel For What’s Out There In Terms Of Color Options, Material Quality & Style Variations…We’ll Be Looking At More Details Around Window Size, Location, Shape & Other Things That Can Help You Make An Impactful Decision When Making Selections About What Kind Of Doors/Windows Workbest With Each Unique Space.
So Without Further Adieu Here Is A Complete Overview Of Everything Needed To Answer Those Question Above As Well As Give You An Idea Of What Types Of Design Elements Might Appear Throughout A Modern California Shuttered home.
California Shutters FAQ:
Q- I’m Interestd But Unsure Where To Start..What Should My First Step(S)?
A- Go through these step to get started with shuttering your walls: https://www.shuttersbykyle.us/howtoinstallshutters/.
After reading this guide then come back to us via email or phone call and we will help walk you thru the entire thing from start to finish.
Q–How Do People Actually Use These?
A –Most people use them just like they would a regular door.
Q-Can’t I Just Buy Standard Vinyl Shingles Or Something Else?
A-No, vinyl siding won’t provide the same benefits of shutters plus most manufacturers say to install 1 inch above window height which is usually 12″ high but some homes require less than 10″ and we can help work around those issues.
You can always buy custom built windows if you’d prefer something else or go without completely. Most builders today offer custom made aluminum units instead of wood frames. They still provide great energy efficiency benefits, however, and cost considerably less in many cases.
Emeryville’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are excited to announce that we recently became a 2019 Top 10 Wood Cali Manufacturer. We are proud to be part of the new trend towards “Made in USA” products which gives us added value to our customers and shows them American made quality control standards. Our team is dedicated to helping homeowners find the right window shutters for every type of home in America including San Francisco Bay Area homes, Southern California homes & Northern California homes. We help each customer select the highest standard of California manufactured windows shutters through extensive research, testing, and consultation. While most other manufacturers only sell finished products we manufacture custom built premium wood shutters from solid exterior grade lumber. As a result our doors are stronger than typical particle board/MDF shutters and come ready to hang when they ship. And because we handcrafted to order your door will arrive unassembled ensuring no issues during shipping and handling. If you would like to learn more about our story please read this blog post below by founder Dave Yarnell.
Best California Shutters Emeryville
For this edition, I will be focusing on the types and styles of wood shuttering available for the most popular window treatments. These include wooden blinds and slat wall coverings.
I am going to focus mainly on wooden shutters, because they offer many different options to meet your needs. They come in both single panel and double panel designs; some panels slide horizontally while other panels slide vertically. Some panels tilt inward while others tilt outward. And, some panels have louvers, or small openings that allow light to pass through the panels but block air circulation.
If you are planning to upgrade your home windows with wood shutters, then you must take into consideration the following factors:
• Your home’s exterior appearance: Wood is often used for shutters because it has beautiful natural colors. If you live in warmer areas you should consider installing vinyl shutters instead since wooden ones won’t help keep heat inside your house during cold temperatures. Also consider adding weatherstripping along the edge of your wood shutters so you get added insulation as well.
• The amount of sun exposure your home gets: Wooden shutters work better than aluminum ones during the summer months, while vinyl shutters perform best during winter months due to their ability to withstand extreme temperature changes. For those living in coastal regions, you’ll find wooden shutters provide the best combination of beauty and durability.
• Privacy concerns: Many people are concerned with privacy issues when choosing a wooden shutter design. Vinyl shutters are perfect for providing maximum privacy without sacrificing aesthetics. However, if you prefer a traditional look you can still go with wooden shutters. Just use them in conjunction with a privacy shade.
Wooden shutters are a great addition to your property whether you’re considering a condo unit, apartment, townhome, duplex or multiunit building and are looking for an aesthetically pleasing way to increase energy efficiency.
They add warmth, texture and value to homes across America and Canada, making them a great investment.
Buy California Shutters Online
What does this mean for contractors?
When should I install shutters?
How often can I expect them to break down?
These questions have some answers, but no definitive answer; every situation requires individual attention. A contractor’s recommendations will ultimately vary because each client presents unique circumstances and expectations. But the same basic principles remain constant across most cases.
First things first: When deciding whether to replace your windows with shutters, consider these points…
Do you like your current appearance? If yes, then why bother changing anything else other than paint, light fixtures, furniture, carpeting — whatever seems convenient? Why complicate life unnecessarily by adding shutters? Do you actually need shutters on your windows? Many folks feel compelled to put shutters on their home just because someone told them “that’s what everyone uses.” Don’t fall prey to peer pressure, however: Not only is choosing a style that matches your taste easier, but many homeowners report that opting for vinyl shutters makes cleaning chores much simpler — plus, once installed, vinyl shuts provide both privacy and energy efficiency without requiring maintenance until replacement becomes necessary.
What if you’re ready to upgrade from vinyl shutters to high end wooden shutters? For example, when replacing existing casement windows with sliding French doors, which would offer better protection against insects while offering superior visual appeal through natural materials versus aluminum? Or perhaps you already have traditional sliders, but want something special and upscale for entertaining guests? Wood shutters are built specifically with those needs in mind and typically cost upwards of $35 per linear foot to purchase. So if you’re thinking about installing shutters in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom or hallway, consider these factors before ordering:
Are you trying to achieve a specific design aesthetic? Most customers who select custom shutters seek a particular look, color scheme and/or material choice rather than simply seeking protection. Some clients are interested solely in the decorative aspects of shutters, whereas others are after functional benefits, including energy savings and enhanced security. Regardless of your motivation, selecting wood shutter types that complement your desired aesthetics can result in greater satisfaction.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
First of All, Make Sure Your House Allows Them
This is actually something everyone knows but many overlook: Shutters come exclusively for exterior use. They could be great additions to your yard, but won’t do much for you inside. Therefore, before going forward, check whether the space you are designing for includes enough window/door openings. If not, then install other materials that would complement the theme without clashing with each other.
Second Thing Is Location And Size Of Door Frames Or Windows
Most homes today already feature big windows and doors. However, these spaces vary widely. Some houses allow for large frames while others, despite being spacious, look like mini-windows. Also, the location of door/window frames varies. For instance, you could always put them at the bottom part of a wall but you still need to place them high above ground level. And depending upon the design style of a home, placing them in the middle of walls could cause issues due to visibility, contrast and overall aesthetics. Therefore, consider both the size and placement of door/window frames prior to making a decision.
Next Up Is Materials Used In Construction
Shutters work on various different materials including cedar, aluminum, and vinyl, though the latter option tends to be expensive. Vinyl options tend to lack stiffness and durability. Cedar material, on the other hand, offers high-quality strength along with excellent longevity, as long as proper maintenance measures are implemented after construction. Most importantly, however, cedar is known to hold up against moisture and humidity extremely well. Thus, ensure your choice includes quality components like screws, bolts, fasteners, hinges, hardware and handles. These items play vital roles during assembly.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Emeryville
In this blog post, I’ll walk you through how to find a great contractor that you trust to install your California Shutter products, including how to evaluate contractors’ credentials, and tips for choosing the most suitable company for your home project.
I’ve personally worked with dozens of companies over the past few years, and have come away impressed with several different types of firms, each with varying levels of quality, service, experience, and expertise. So whether you’re considering California shutter installation for the first time, or just trying to learn which type of firm makes sense for you, I hope my guide helps you get started on making the best choice possible.
We hope this article was useful! Please leave us feedback below or send me email: email@example.com. And if you found this content interesting, please follow @shutuboys on Instagram or Twitter or like ShutterstockGuide Facebook page.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Here’s why we’re excited with these changes:
1. We always love sharing some behind the scenes info about window making and installatino techniques to show our customers how things really get made!
2. Our customers deserve great quality materials AND good installtion practices/techniques… So we’ll offer both! And we’ve got lots of different types of wood, aluminum, copper, bamboo and glass available for sale. We always try to get our stuff shipped fast but sometimes shipping times can take a bit longer, just shoot me a message if you’d like to confirm something. We usually ship USPS Priority Mail, most shipments should arrive in 2 days tops after being processed in stock
3. As part of #2 above, we’re offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders OVER $250!! That includes delivery fees, taxes and duties paid in full. Shipping costs depend on location and size of order on some items. Orders totaling less then $100 go without paying anything extra.. Please feel free to order whatever you see that looks awesome….or if you need some ideas – click here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkQd0BVjFxQvRJYX5L4-wKg
If you live in CA – come visit us or send us photos of your windows….we would LOVE IT!!!! 🙂
We hope you enjoyed our content (and yes, we had fun putting together!). Here are some recommended reading to learn more:
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
We hope this helps you find the perfect solution for your California home. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to reach us via email [email protected].
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters
There are many benefits to California shutters, including energy savings, protection against insects, heat retention, and noise reduction. However, there is no denying the fact that both wooden and vinyl shutters provide excellent looks.
Vinyl California shutters come in different shapes and sizes, and some manufacturers offer custom designs. They also tend to be easier and quicker to install than their wooden counterparts. Wooden shutters, however, are usually stronger, longer lasting, and better at resisting moisture intrusion.
If you’re interested in installing California shutters yourself, read below for instructions.
1). Measure Your Window Size & Shape
To determine window size and shape, use a tape measure to take measurements around each window frame, starting from inside the window frame (inside the jamb is ideal), then across the top edge of the glass pane and down along the bottom edge.
2). Cut Out Fabric Strips
Cutting fabric strips can sometimes be tricky because it’s not always possible to cut exactly where you’d like without making small cuts that can leave unsightly gaps. To ensure uniformity and quality, follow these guidelines:
• Use a straightedge (e.g. ruler or yardstick) to mark cutting lines
• Always measure twice and cut once
3). Install Fabric Strips
Start by placing the first strip horizontally against the outside of the window frame, flush against the wall surface. Next, slide a piece of paper underneath to prevent paint splatters from getting onto the fabric.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In this article we talk about why you should consider installing them in your home/condo. Here are some common uses for California Shutters:
Privacy: Privacy is key in many people’s homes especially those who live near neighbors. If you’re concerned about noise issues, then you will be happy to know that California Shutters provide great sound reduction.
Light Control: Light control can help save you from paying high electricity bills every month. When installed properly, California Shutters provide excellent insulation which helps keep heat inside during winter months, keeping costs down while still saving space from being wasted.
Energy Savings: California Shutters can reduce air leakage through windows by 30%. Air leaking out of your house can cause higher utility bills and increase heating and cooling expenses. By reducing leaks, you can cut back your monthly utility payments significantly.
Style: California Shutters can add style to any window without having to spend hundreds of dollars to replace it or paint it yourself.
We are pleased with these changes and hope that our readers find them useful. We welcome your feedback, comments and questions. Thank you for choosing us.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
2. Wood Selection: All of our shutters use premium quality real redwood lumber which offers superior strength, durability, and longevity. No cheap pine shakes or other less expensive woods found elsewhere!
3. Warranty/Guarantee: We stand behind each and every piece of furniture we sell 100%. As long as they remain unopened and untouched after shipment we promise them to perform like new for years to come.
4. Installation Service Plans: For those projects requiring skilled workers onsite we offer complete installation packages starting at $200 per window (or higher). Most contractors charge thousands of dollars to cover their overhead expenses but we pass along everything except the labor cost. So instead of spending hundreds of extra dollars each to pay hourly wages to someone else, just buy our products and allow us to handle the entire job. (See details below under the heading “How to Order” for complete pricing info.)
5. Free Shipping: Every order shipped via UPS Ground shipping costs absolutely nothing, including door-to-door delivery, packing material, handling fees, insurance and taxes. So you get an amazing value without paying any hidden charges.
6. Easy Returns Policy: Because we ship most orders through UPS ground, refunds won’t take 3 days to arrive back to you. If you’re unsatisfied simply return the item(s), in original packaging and condition, and send me an email letting me know you’d like a full credit or replacement.
7. Customer Care Support: Call us anytime day or night Monday through Sunday with questions at 1-888-SHUTTERBIZ. Or click “Live Chat” in the top menu bar above to chat live 24 hours a day 7 days week!
8. Guaranteed Lowest Prices Online: Shutterboys sells all of our California Shutters for a guaranteed lowest possible retail price.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”