Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
El Dorado Hills’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in El Dorado Hills, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters El Dorado Hills Project
El Dorado Hills’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in El Dorado Hills with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in El Dorado Hills, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in El Dorado Hills and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near El Dorado Hills? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
El Dorado Hills’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN El Dorado Hills, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT MAKES A GOOD CALIFORNIA SHUTTER COMPANY?
There are many things to consider when choosing a good company that manufactures high quality windows. Here’s why:
1. Quality: When shopping around for California shutters, it should be noted that most of the companies will offer high-quality products. However, they are often sold under multiple names, which could confuse customers who aren’t familiar with the terminology used. If possible, shop around and ask questions about each company’s manufacturing standards and products.
2. Installation: Another thing worth noting is how well each installer knows his craft. Many installers use inferior materials that cause problems down the line, but they are quick to sell them because they’re in business to make a sale rather than provide top-class service. Ask questions like whether they use proper tools and techniques in order to ensure that the job is completed correctly.
3. Pricing & Service Plans: Finally, make sure the price you pay includes everything. Most manufacturers charge extra fees for delivery, setup and removal services. Make sure these are listed up front and clearly explain what those charges entail. Also, be wary of hidden costs like taxes and insurance. These can quickly eat away at savings and leave you feeling shortchanged. Ask for proof of service, especially after an extended period of time passes without maintenance visits.
4. Reputation/Reviews: A final factor worth considering when selecting a reputable installer is reviews and feedback posted on third party websites. The Better Business Bureau (BBB), Yelp, Angie’s List, Glass Doctor and Consumer Reports are just a few sources to check out. Look for ratings as they are typically unbiased. Also, be aware that the information found on these sites isn’t always complete or accurate. Be cautious when relying heavily on this type of information.
Cost of California Shutters in El Dorado Hills California
We provide fast delivery times with no hidden costs. For additional information visit www.shuttersbywoodstock.com.
California Shutters – Installation, Product Features & Warranties
Installation cost: Average cost varies per area, but most estimates range between $600-$2000 dollars depending on type of project/home construction, size and complexity of job.
Cost vs benefits: When considering installing shutters, a homeowner should consider the overall investment against potential home improvements, like paint colors and other decorating options. Most homeowners will find that there is minimal difference in cost when comparing different types of shutters because they generally come standard with various shades of stain color. Some shutters also include blinds which makes them easier to clean than solid wooden panels. However, this feature does increase price due to added material expenses.
Product Warranty: All shutters manufactured by Wooden Door Products carry a lifetime warranty guaranteeing that every product sold is defect free. Please contact us via email or phone (888) 467-2769. A minimum 24 hour return policy applies during business hours on Monday through Friday. After hours returns must be made by calling 888-467-2769. All sales are final after 30 days of purchase for refund unless otherwise noted on the website. If customer needs to exchange a piece(s) please follow instructions provided on the web page regarding shipping fees and insurance.
For further questions feel free to call us at (877)843-5646, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Contact Us form.
El Dorado Hills’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
El Dorado Hills, Ca
Window Frames Installation Service Directory 2018
Shutters Manufacturers 2019 | Installers 2019 | Online Shopping
California Custom Made Shutters Manufacturers
Why Should I Hire A Professional Company To Do My Windows?
To begin with, there was no official window frame manufacturer until 1954, except for certain industries like military needs. All building materials such as doors came individually without windows frames.
Thereafter, manufacturers began developing ‘window systems’ with metal framing kits and vinyl covering material. They would assemble the framing sections together but then had to cut them apart again when they built homes.
In 1958, a company called Weather Shield Co started manufacturing aluminum framed shutters for residential use. Their design did away with cutting parts apart after assembly making things easier than ever.
And so the modern era of manufactured wood and steel framings for building houses started. However, since most builders used the same type of construction during different times, they chose which style to go with first.
When homeowners wanted to protect their property from rain water and wind damage, they opted for their traditional wooden slatted designs. For privacy purposes, many people prefer blinds. Even though this option looked good initially, it eventually became outdated due to technological advancement.
For example, one of the things that changed drastically back then was electricity. When someone purchased lighting fixtures, he couldn’t get rid of the old ones easily. So, many home owners turned to solar power instead because it gave them greater freedom. However, with technology changing so fast, what could stop us from having the exact shade of light we desire?
The answer is shutters.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
What makes us different than other manufacturers? We offer FREE SHUTTER WALL INSTALATIONS to any residential property owner who wants them installed!
In addition to providing the best products on the market today, our team knows just how frustrating it can be trying to find someone locally who understands these beautiful windows. Therefore, all installations take place by trained specialists, usually with just ONE appointment per day, no matter HOW MANY appointments your installer requires during normal business hours. If you ever experience difficulties in finding qualified installers, please contact us via email, text message or phone call—we won’t charge service fees until you’re ready to purchase! For more information simply visit shutterboys.seolo.ai/installationservice.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
If you’re going for something sleek, modern and clean then wood shutters might be ideal while looking towards warm, inviting colors like brown, red and burgundy can work wonders with some nice dark finishes. If you are just trying to save space while still keeping air conditioning vents exposed this could probably be considered the way to go instead of adding doors. Either way…wooden shutters really should be taken advantage of for whatever type of project you’re doing and whichever style suits your home’s aesthetics best! They can easily blend with almost everything including other materials used for window treatments! Here are eight ideas for each of those categories that should help guide you through planning a beautiful window treatment project.
So get out your pencil and paper because it’s time for some research and decision making!
1) Color Palette: Do you prefer light, bright color choices that stand out but aren’t intense shades that clash visually with everything else around them? Or dark tones that offer privacy without being claustrophobic? Are you leaning toward neutrals but find yourself drawn to pops of orange? Whatever you decide keep it consistent!
2) Size & Shape: Keep in mind that smaller pieces are easier than large ones. A small window tends to use less material and takes up less real estate. Larger windows take longer to install so try them first — no sense having 10 feet of shutters hanging over your patio door if you only need 2 ft. And remember that vertical blinds and curtains will require fewer horizontal lines of tape. So try to limit the amount of trim required in general. Vertical lines tend to draw attention away from things like electrical outlets, vent fans, etc.. Try to avoid straight panels — curves are always better. Curved edges aren’t seen clearly from far enough distances unless they are painted black.
Motorized California Shutters El Dorado Hills
We cover everything from choosing the perfect window shape, color selection, panel size and frame materials. We will discuss the different types of shutters available including traditional pocket style, roll top, motorized, tilt & slide, and custom styles.
In addition, this website covers ways to maximize energy savings through shading systems and lighting controls. If you own a home or condo in El Dorado Hills, you should consider installing some form of shade during summer months especially because these products use less power than air conditioning units which reduce your monthly electric bill significantly.
Learn About Your Options For Installing California Shutters Below…
How Can I Find A Contractor Who Specializes In Installations Of My Style And Type Of Products Like These?
If you live in California and find yourself struggling with finding someone who offers quality workmanship for installing the Shutter Boys California Shutters, then contact me today. I am always searching for contractors who specialize in installations similar to yours, in order to provide the highest possible end result when dealing with my clients. Contact me via email at email@example.com
What Happens When You Purchase California Shutters From Someone Other Than Me Or Another Local Manufacturer/Wholesale Distributors Such As Windowcoversource or Woodsource Directly On Amazon Prime Day 2019?
When you purchase your California shutters from somewhere else besides us, you will be given a lower price point but not necessarily better products. They still fall under our warranty policies, however, our warranties are much longer and include additional service calls if anything goes wrong with them after being installed by another company, like you would expect when buying something from a brick and mortar store versus a web-based retail seller. Learn More Here.
Professional California Shutters Installation In El Dorado Hills
If you live in Northern CA, chances are good you already know why this trend is happening — heat waves keep us warm during those hot summer months but they also cause dry rot and shrinkage which makes many older homes feel tired or even unsafe. A great solution to solve both problems is adding some stylish window coverings.
California shutters come in styles ranging from horizontal slats that hang vertically like blinds to vertical slat panels that sit horizontally across windows. If you’re interested in installing a pair, be sure to take advantage of the amazing deals available online today!
2/19/2020 Update: As mentioned in the above video, the California Slatted Panels market is heating up as people get creative on building better custom designs with these affordable options for homeowners who wish to customize the appearance of their home. These DIY projects offer endless possibilities for designing unique yet practical solutions.
3/23/2019 Update: We’ve added 3 videos showcasing examples of popular design concepts. Visit the link below. https://shutterstockvideo104026336211.website12345678910111213141516.html
4/18/2018: This article originally published in June 2018 (see first update above). But since then we’ve received thousands of emails asking whether or not the industry was starting to slow down or stop developing new ideas. Truthfully, no — at least not in our opinion… Read More →
We’re excited to announce that Shutterboy’s premium products will be launching new lines in 2017- including a new line of Wood Clad and Metalclad Panel options. Stay tuned, because we’ll provide updates along the way to help inform customers about when each feature release happens. Here’s hoping the rest of 2016 goes smoothly…
Today marks another exciting day for Shutterboys – we officially launched two new products to complement our portfolio of premium wood & metal clad panel choices, making us proud partners with manufacturers like Tarkett and Woodite.
Buy California Shutters Online
Most people consider installing shutters for privacy and noise reduction purposes during colder months but they could be doing themselves a disservice since these shutters often end up becoming outdated, ineffective, and bulky over time.
California Shutts are made from high quality materials like real plantation shuttering or PVC material. These shutters come in different sizes, shapes, styles, colors, and price point’s. Our main focus is providing superior customer service through exceptional materials combined with premium craftsmanship and excellent design while keeping cost effective pricing. We manufacture hundreds of unique products every day with several options available as well as various configurations to fit most budgets.
We’ve built a network of trusted contractors who specialize in custom installations of our Shutthex® Products. While we only recommend one company below in our installer section, please note you should still contact multiple companies because no shutters are alike.
If someone offers to install shutters for $10-$15 per foot, you’ll find them offering inferior quality products that wear away quickly after just one season and won’t hold up to windy conditions. Our shutters are durable enough to withstand harsh weather, moisture, and everyday life without breaking down or wearing out prematurely.
They are engineered and designed so you get maximum protection, comfort, durability and style in your home. And unlike other brands’ offerings, we guarantee them for 5 years against defect, breakage, and premature deterioration. So whether you’re building or remodeling, call us today to discuss your needs and receive personalized recommendations on the best California shutters for your project.
In addition to our wide selection of premium shutters, Shutthex® also produces a full line of specialty exterior fabrics, wall panels, door systems, interior trim & accessories as well as custom furniture solutions in partnership with leading manufacturers around the world.
For homeowners who prefer DIY Installation, use our handy “How Do I” guides for instructions & photos on installation techniques along with other great tools and information.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We only sell custom shutters made just for you. Each order receives unique attention because every customer is treated like family until completion of each project.
When a homeowner buys a home improvement product like a cabinet door, he expects to get exactly what was displayed in pictures. However, when it comes to home decor items such as furniture, décor accessories, window treatments or other things, homeowners cannot always rely on photos showing everything accurately.
Customized orders typically take longer than most projects. But you deserve the highest level of service available and personalized attention from salespeople who understand what makes you happy. So why not put yourself at ease knowing that we won’t leave until the job is finished to your satisfaction. Call today to schedule an appointment, or come by to say hello during normal business hours.
Whether you live in California, Nevada or elsewhere in the United States; whether you own residential property or commercial real estate; whether you are building a new house or remodeling an existing one – call us anytime about your needs of the best premium wood doors in California.
In addition, when customers purchase multiple doors or windows, each piece is individually inspected, measured and then shipped to their location. If problems occur while installing your purchased goods, please contact us immediately to resolve your issue with the utmost urgency. Our team strives to provide high quality workmanship, professional installations and great customer service. And that’s why we’re known among the best companies of San Francisco Bay Area.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California Shuttering Trends & Products
Shutters are a great investment because they will increase curb appeal, lower utility bills, reduce air conditioning costs, improve insulation in cold climates, provide privacy while increasing natural light for home offices, increase security, help protect against fire damage and provide protection in case of earthquakes.
In addition to these benefits, shutters offer many other advantages including increased resale value, energy savings through reduced cooling and heating requirements, improved indoor air quality and protection against water leakage due to their ability to keep rainwater away from windows, doors and walls.
We can customize each shutter system to fit perfectly with your home decor style and needs. Our California Shuttering Systems include Wood Veneer (Vinyl), Vinyl/Wood Combinations, Fiberglass Panels, Metal Cladding, Glass Panels and Timber Frame systems that come standard with a Lifetime Guarantee. We use only high grade materials, which makes us stand apart from most manufacturers. If you’re interested in installing a shutter system and would like assistance please visit our website at www.shutterboys.seolo.ai to view current products and learn more about our installations.
Best California Shutters El Dorado Hills
Here are some tips for choosing the perfect window covering for your home or condominium:.
• Consider the size, shape, style, and color of your windows. If you have large picture glass windows then a traditional style may be appropriate. However, if your condo or house was built in the 1980’s it will most likely have small square shaped panes of glass that can’t accommodate larger window treatments.
If this is the case, consider installing a vertical blind instead of a horizontal roller shade. These types of shades provide privacy without obstructing light while still blocking unwanted views. They’re great options for condos and older homes because their slim profiles work well with the architectural styles prevalent during the ’80’s. And unlike a horizontal roller shade which requires constant maintenance, these designs are easier to clean than curtains and drapes.
• Check your building codes regarding window coverings. Many cities, counties, and states have strict rules regarding exterior blinds or shades. For example, California’s regulations state that horizontal blinds cannot exceed 12 feet long, and vertical blinds must extend no more than 5 feet below the bottom edge of the frame.
In addition, some areas prohibit certain materials being used in window covers such as metal, vinyl, fabric, rope, and other items made primarily of plastic. Some municipalities allow the use of awnings and louvers, but they can only block sunlight and not protect occupants from rain and snow.
• Keep your eyes peeled at garage sales, flea markets, estate sales, thrift stores, antique malls, and yard sale ads. Garage Sales, Estate Sales, Thrift Stores & Antique Malls.
Many people are selling old window treatments and furniture items at these events, giving homeowners another source to find affordable options for their home decor needs.
• Consider buying a readymade solution rather than making custom orders yourself. Readymade solutions are already sized correctly, professionally installed, and usually include the hardware necessary for hanging them properly.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
About Shutter Boy: This California company was founded in 2004 (with the birth of modern shuttering), and became America’s first premium timber window covering retailer. Today, the family owned business offers high efficiency custom windows, siding, doors and trim, vinyl replacement windows, patio enclosures, solar shade systems, door hardware and accessories; all backed by a lifetime warranty, fast shipping & delivery, plus outstanding service and support.
In fact, most of you will probably remember the video I posted early this morning showing my brother installing his new shutter system. While some of you did recognize me after that clip aired on TV news stations across North America, most weren’t familiar with who I am or what Shutter Boys® is.
Now let me tell you why that matters to me personally, because it gives you context for why I’m passionate about the mission of building something great…something lasting. And while I’m really proud of today’s post, let me take just a moment to express gratitude toward everyone who helped me along the way — especially folks like Scott Farrar: “The original inspiration for shutting things,” he says, pointing to the big picture. And, yes, I’ll admit it–I wouldn’t be nearly as committed to this work without him.
So please join me, because we truly believe that nothing worthwhile ever came easily. No matter how much effort anyone puts forth, no one gets anywhere working on autopilot.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”