Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Canton’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Canton, Michigan. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Canton Project
Canton’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Canton with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Canton, Michigan may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Canton and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Canton? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Canton’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Canton, Michigan
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Cost of California Shutters in Canton Michigan
•Why Install One Way Glass Doors Instead Of Double Hung Windows?
•How Much Does A Customized Installation Price Range From $1K-$18k+?
•Do You Need To Reinstall Your Existing Vinyl Stops After Each Weather Season?
•Can I Have A Window Frame Cut Into My Door Panel For Privacy Or Decorating Purposes? If So, Can They Be Removed Later On Once The Panels Expand?
•Who Is Responsible For Painting & Finishing The Outside And Inside Of An Entryway/Staircase When Installed By Professional Contractors? Who Paints The New Wood Frames?
•How Often Should We Change Our Shutters Every Five Years Due To Mold Growth?
•Is It Possible to Add Additional Features Like LED Lighting or Wireless Controls For Remote Access to the Interior Of my Cabinets During Winter Months?
•When Will People Start Using Solar Power As Their Only Energy Source? Do Modern Manufacturers Even Sell these Systems Today?
•Will Manufactured Casement Windows Become Obsolete Because All Manufacturers Use Insulated Glazing These Days Rather than Traditional Casements?
•Do Manufacturers Still Make Wooden Votive Candles anymore? Why?
•Are You Really Required to Upgrade All Exterior Lights every 5 years because they Burn Out Too Fast?
Whether you live in a condo or home, shutters provide many benefits including privacy during inclement weather conditions like rain storms. Most people assume shutters only benefit those who live or own homes with large windows and patio doors but this couldn’t be further from the truth.
From improving energy efficiency, increasing curb appeal, enhancing security, and providing protection against harsh sun rays; most homeowners across America rely upon shutters to bring life back into their living spaces after winter ends.
Shutters have become commonplace since the invention of vinyl double glazed insulated sliding glass units (now commonly referred to by the term “vinyl window products”).
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
You already use them every day because they block sunlight while allowing cool evening breezes through windows. But did you know some people install shutters just for fun? Some homeowners will paint the outside white or stain it a dark color to really spice things up inside. Or, perhaps you like having natural lighting but want to bring back warm tones of gold, orange or rustic red in certain rooms for ambiance, which can only be accomplished by adding shutters.
So whether you’re thinking about buying California Shuttles yourself or hiring someone else to install them for you, you’ll find this article extremely useful. We’ve provided information below that’s going to help anyone who wants to live comfortably indoors without worrying about harsh weather conditions ruining their walls and floors. So read on… And please feel free to contact us anytime you’d like assistance getting those shutters installed or questions answered.
1) First Things First — If you have a home built after 2010, chances are good that most or all of your existing window frames are covered with aluminum sashes, meaning that it would take some serious effort to change out these windows for wooden slats, since it requires replacing entire window frames. Most builders today prefer double hung or casement style windows because aluminum sash construction makes changing styles fairly straightforward.
2) Consider Your Location & Weather Patterns: If you live along the coast, in desert areas, near lakes or other bodies of water, or even down-under in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or anywhere else where temperature extremes occur regularly, you probably don’t want California Shutts with double glazing. Double glazed units keep cold air out during winter months but allow heat trapped inside during summertime days to escape rather than letting it linger. Thus, a warmer environment stays comfortable year round. Single glass panels allow you control your own heating bill costs instead of relying on the hot air escaping via the single pane of glass in your current windows. In colder climates, however, the energy savings offered by double glazing is significant.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Roller Sliding Doors & Screened Windows: We offer both styles and designs. Roller sliding doors come in many sizes and materials including aluminum and vinyl screens. These door options provide privacy while letting light in via large panes of glass and a slatted wooden frame that helps insulate against noise pollution and hot sunrays through large windows. They’re great for rooms like kitchens that already don’t get a lot of natural light but still need to bring in extra sunlight to cook food without having to install expensive patio covers or shade structures. Screened windows fit inside larger openings than roller sliding doors because they feature smaller panels, allowing them to slide across the opening rather than roll up like a screen door. The small size makes screened windows ideal for areas near bathrooms or bedrooms where it’s desirable to keep unwanted intruders out but allow in enough air circulation and light. Both types of sliding door and screen window are available in various sizes, shapes and colors. Some companies sell custom made sliding door or screened window kits for clients who aren’t satisfied with stock products offered by manufacturers. Custom window frames include moldings and decorative trims designed specifically for customers’ desired looks. One advantage shared by both types and brands of roller slider and screened sliding doors / windows is the ability to easily clean dirt, leaves, dust and other debris buildup out of the tracks or rails in addition to those caught between the moving parts of the hardware. The benefits of cleaning this way is especially worth noting if you have young children or pets who tend to play around these areas regularly.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Here’s everything you should take note of:
• Size & Shape Options
What size window will fit my space, my design aesthetic and budget?
Will my windows be double hung, casement or patio sliding door?
Do they offer custom sizes?
How many panes does each side contain?
Are any of them louvered shutters?
Does the system include blinds?
Is it possible for me to get a sample of some different styles/colors? If yes, would you be willing to send us pictures of your current window frames and siding?
If no, why not? We understand this won’t work for everyone. But please keep reading because we promise to provide a solution that fits your needs (we’d love to show samples).
We’ll be honest with you.
There are lots of choices out there; which makes deciding tough. So we’ll walk you through the entire process starting with choosing the correct type of shutters for your project—and then showing you step-by-step ways to install them properly.
In short, you’ll learn:
Why you should use aluminum instead of vinyl cladding
Which shuttering material and hardware combo will work best for your windows
And when you really shouldn’t go DIY at all, thanks to some handy guidelines and tips.
So get ready to discover your next dreamy shade of blue. And remember:
Your window treatment dreams aren’t just for today, tomorrow and beyond.
Best California Shutters Canton
Now, let’s talk about what makes a good California Shutter, which window covering style best fits your needs and whether to consider vinyl or timber shutters.
Vinyl blinds & shades are great for covering smaller areas while providing privacy and allowing light through the space. If you’re after something functional, then these would probably work nicely but remember it won’t block UV rays. Also, if heat retention inside your house becomes problematic during hot summers, then these would prevent heat transfer but do nothing to cool down hot air inside during wintertime. Therefore, they aren’t optimal choices for cooler climates. I’d suggest considering them only for small rooms or areas that don’t receive intense sunlight exposure.
For larger spaces, you’ll find that rolling up curtains can be easier than having vertical blinds installed. And depending upon your climate preferences, these could be perfect for blocking summer sun without obstructing views to ensure maximum comfort indoors. They come in various colors and designs, so it wouldn’t take long to pick ones that suit your personality. But again, I caution against picking fabrics that reflect the outdoors — since they’re often made from PVC plastic and coated with chemical dyes. Instead, opt for natural fibers like cotton, linen or wool.
Timber shutters, which tend to cost slightly less than sliding patio doors, are generally considered the best choice for homes with high ceilings that would otherwise suffer with blinds or roller shade cords hanging across the ceiling. However, I prefer wooden blinds Canton due to their versatility; instead of taking away valuable square footage of floor space above the windows, you simply roll them up or slide them aside. Plus, unlike plastic shutter panels, no heat trapping plastics cover every inch of these wooden slats.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
What Is California Shuttering?
In the past decade, homeowners across America have started exploring ways to increase the curb appeal and overall beauty value of their homes. One way they are doing this is through adding shutters to existing windows. Shutters come in different sizes and shapes, but no matter which style you get, they will always be a great addition to your home.
How Does California Shutting Work?
When installing shutters in your house, keep these things in mind:
• Most shutters are made from tempered safety glass, providing you peace of mind knowing that your children won’t get cuts from falling shards.
• If you decide to go with roller shades rather than vertical blinds, consider investing in a system designed specifically for rollers. These systems are available on many high-end websites like Shutterboys.com and BlindWorldwide.co.
Why Should I Use California Shutters?
Here are some additional advantages of California Shutters that you should know about:
• Privacy: When people walk down the street outside your property, most assume that they can see everything that goes on inside your home, including what you eat for breakfast each morning — something most homeowners would prefer to hide. Adding shutters helps prevent strangers from peeking through the windows without getting caught, giving your family privacy without feeling closed off to the world.
• Energy Efficiency: A study conducted recently revealed that shutting the shade during sunny days reduces your house temperature by around 9 degrees Fahrenheit. Not only does this save energy costs, but it gives you another way of improving your home environment by making it feel less stuffy.
• Beauty Value: Even though it sounds clichéd, having beautiful shutters adds instant charm and personality to any exterior space. Whether your preference is contemporary or traditional, California Shutters offer endless design opportunities.
If you love the idea of enhancing the appearance of your home while simultaneously protecting your interior décor, then take a closer look at California Shutters today.
Canton’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
California shutters come in many different styles, sizes, colors, materials and designs. Each type offers unique benefits and advantages that should be considered when choosing the perfect type for your needs. Some common types include Wood Shutters, Roller Shades, Venetian Blinds, Draperies & Pleated Sheer Curtains, Roman Shade, Sunburst Shades and Custom Shutters.
In this blog post I am going to discuss some general guidelines on picking the ideal type of California Shutter for your needs including; choosing the correct size and style, color options, material options and design elements to consider.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Canton
For those interested in installing shutters themselves this post contains everything you need to successfully complete the DIY installation, including step by step instructions along with images and links to videos demonstrating each part of the job. It’s an informative article designed specifically for people who wish to learn about the ins and outs of shutting their own home…
We hope you enjoy reading the information contained in this guide and find it useful. Don’t hesitate to reach out via email if you’re wondering something specific about any of these topics or would like help finding a contractor near you.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
California Shutters come in many different styles and colours. Each style brings unique qualities to the exterior wall design. Whether they match well aesthetically or provide protection due to UV rays, these shutters perform in ways other types won’t be able to replicate.
California shutters offer superior quality. They’re made to stand the test of time while helping prevent damage caused by weather changes like wind-driven rain, snowstorms, heat waves, humidity levels and temperature swings.
When choosing which type of shutters to install around doors and windows, remember that most people spend 90%+ of their lives outside. If you have children or pets, installing sturdy shutters will protect them against harm from debris and falling glass.
Motorized California Shutters Canton
Canton shutters offer many benefits including privacy, insulation, energy savings, security, durability, maintenance requirements, design flexibility, and aesthetics.
We’ve put together this guide to help you decide which type of motorize shutters will work best for you and your home. We’ll show you why Cantons are better than other brands and provide recommendations on how to install them properly to achieve maximum return on investment.
Learn More! https://shutterboys.com/blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-installing-cantons/#commentsTue, 19 Jan 2019 16:55:37 GMT(Shutter Brands)https://shutteredge.com/?post_type=article&p=153521
]]>Motorized California Shuttles are great options if you’re interested in adding some style and protection to your windows, but aren’t ready to commit to hardwood shutters yet. These shutters can be used as traditional window coverings, while still offering the same weatherproofing qualities of wood shutters. They come in both single panel and double-panel configurations and can be customized just like real wood shutters.
When installing these shutters, keep the following points in mind.
Installation and Care Tips
First things first—be sure to read through the manual that came with the hardware prior to starting installation. Also note that installing motorized shutters requires specialized knowledge and equipment. Make sure you hire someone who knows how to use motors properly, and understand how to operate the machine safely. If unsure whether or not they are qualified, ask around locally or check with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Also take extra precautions during rainy days or extreme temperatures as weather conditions could cause problems during installation. A good rule of thumb is to avoid putting on waterproof layers until after installation and ensure that the surface area underneath your shutters is completely dry before closing down and locking up.
Finally, if you notice any problems with these shutters over time, contact the company immediately.
Buy California Shutters Online
We specialize in premium quality custom made California Shutters, manufactured by us at our own facility. We work closely with homeowners nationwide who desire exceptional service, attention to detail, and high quality materials. Our team takes great pride ensuring each project receives top customer satisfaction from every aspect of production & delivery. Every step of the way we strive towards excellence through continuous improvements for better efficiency, increased productivity, and improved safety practices.
Whether you’re looking for a solid, reliable alternative to vinyl blinds, a sleek contemporary design, or anything else in between; we’ve got just the solution for you. Whether you prefer an exposed hardware style, a classic French Door system, or something entirely different; our experts would love to help you find exactly what you’re looking for. If you haven’t visited Shutter Boys yet, check us out today…we’d love to show you around!
If you aren’t familiarized with the term “California Shutters” then I recommend checking out our About Page and Product Descriptions pages first to gain some understanding regarding what they are and why they are used. They should answer most questions you may have about California Shutters. For those who already know the basics of California Shutters but still desire further information, please read below.
For those interested in purchasing California Window Treatments, whether new or replacement window treatments, we invite you to visit our website www.shutterboyscaliforniasutts.com. Please contact me via email for further assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”