Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Aurora’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Aurora, Illinois. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Aurora Project
Aurora’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Aurora with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Aurora, Illinois may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Aurora and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Aurora? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Aurora’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Aurora, Illinois
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Will my windows be as effective / energy efficient with Shutterboy’s products?
What makes shutters better than blinds or curtains?
How long does it typically take me to get an install order?
Why should I buy California Shutters instead of regular vinyl/wood shutter panels?
When do I usually see the most return customers?
I’ve seen California Shutters made by other companies, but they seem like cheap plastic… which ones are actually worth buying?
Does anyone manufacture quality shutters, yet sell them wholesale? (yes!)
Who installs my shutters, how many workers & what tools do they use?
Can I come visit your showroom or just place an “online”order through your website with no salesperson interaction?
Do you provide delivery or pick-up services? If not which cities?
Do you offer special financing options?
Is this service guaranteed? Do you charge a fee for every installer?
We would love to meet face-to-face once your purchase and installation has completed and answer all these questions personally for each customer during a walk thru or meeting at your store location. Please feel free to reach out anytime via email via email@example.com
If none of those answers apply then check out our FAQS below!!
Installing California Shutters
(1 min video) (2 min audio)
Best California Shutters Aurora
California shutters come standard with three basic components: frame construction, fabric selection, and hardware/installation methods. Depending upon the model, you can expect each component’s durability and functionality to vary greatly. For instance, while many models will be able to withstand windy climates without worry, some won’t hold up well in high humidity environments, which can cause them to sag or warp.
In this article, I’m going to go through my personal experience installing custom window treatments on my home in order to demonstrate some common mistakes that most homeowners run into during installations, including tips and tricks I’ve picked up along the way. While there may be numerous different types and styles of California shutters available to suit your needs, this guide focuses primarily on the custom options offered by Shutter Boys®. If you’d like recommendations for specific products, visit shutterboyshome.com, click “California Window Treatments” under our “Home Improvement Guides,” then filter down to “Custom Windows.” We offer California shutters made by several brands, including Glider®, Hunter Douglas®, and Vail®; however, for purposes of simplicity, the majority of information provided below pertains specifically to Shutter Boy’s products. Additionally, since our products feature a variety of unique designs and finishes, please keep in mind that every customer situation will differ somewhat depending upon individual preferences, climate conditions, and aesthetic preferences. Lastly, although this piece covers general installation techniques, if you should encounter anything unusual or unexpected during you installation experience, feel free to reach us via phone or email. Our install specialists are always happy to help!
To get started, first determine whether you’re planning on having windows installed yourself or hiring someone else to perform the job.
Motorized California Shutters Aurora
This video shows how motorized shutters work inside the home. If you do decide to use them, please keep these tips in mind:
1. Make sure you check the weather conditions before installing motors because windy days will cause damage to the shutters themselves and/or other parts of the house like windows and doors.
2. Motors should be kept away from water sources, heat appliances, electrical outlets, air conditioner condensate drains, vents, and other heating systems. They could get damaged during power surges or overheating
3. Never place heavy furniture near the window because the weight will affect the operation of the motor and possibly damage components of the system.
4. Be careful around small pets. Small animals usually jump on the glass causing the motors and sensors to stop working.
5. Do not leave children unattended while operating the motors or leaving the blinds down because they will play too close to the blades resulting in injuries. Children will climb onto the screen and touch it causing breakage or short circuits.
6. Be aware that most screens cannot withstand high temperatures and if exposed to extreme heat they can burn. If you notice that the screen gets discolored or blackened remove it immediately.
7. Always test out motors prior to using them to ensure smooth functioning. Use a screwdriver to lift the bottom edge of the shade and pull it straight back then forward to see if there is resistance. If there is movement then it needs adjusting which requires removing screws along the track and replacing them correctly.
8. Motors need regular cleaning to prevent dust buildup which causes dirt accumulation. Cleaning methods include brushing, spraying, rubbing, wiping, soaking, washing, soaking, scrubbing, sanding and vacuuming. Always clean motors outdoors under cover. A soft bristled brush is perfect for getting into areas such as crevices. Vacuum cleaner attachments are good for removing hair and debris.
9. Most companies provide maintenance guidelines but these vary slightly according to brands.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Why should I use Wooden CaliShutters & Not PVC Vinyl Curtains?:
While installing wood shutters is relatively easier than installing vinyl ones due to better accessibility in most cases, the latter provide greater security along the way. A vinyl window will cost less initially but, the price will rise higher later on when compared to other types of shutters. These curtains can easily get damaged.
Can My Window Be Replaced Without Changing Frames?:
Yes, you absolutely can replace any frame style on your current window without having to buy another entire unit. But remember that every replacement requires re-caulking and repainting your existing frames which could prove to be quite expensive. If you decide to remove your old shutters then check whether the hardware used for mounting was installed properly. Sometimes during renovations the screws can become loose and cause issues such as cracks and other complications. Make sure you purchase high quality parts and install the brackets appropriately. Your new custom made shutters can help save space and enhance curb appeal. They also serve as one of main attractions of your beautiful living space. And since they come pre assembled, they are extremely affordable yet versatile enough to complement virtually any type of décor. For example, they work well in smaller spaces and can blend seamlessly with contemporary furniture styles.
How Much Does it Cost to Install California Shutters?:
If you decide to go this route, ensure that the installer you hire knows exactly what he/she is doing.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
California shutters, roller blinds & shades, roman shades, plantation shutters, venetian blinds, vertical blinds, pleated curtains, cellular windows, faux wood blinds, custom draperies. We’ll show you why they’re so great for every type of home.
We’ll show you how to install them yourself, save big bucks, get fast service, and keep your home cooler during hot summers!
In this article I’d like to discuss what’s coming up for us in terms of technology, design, style, materials, and other things you should be aware of before making a decision to purchase your next California Shutter.
I hope this helps you decide which California Shutter would work perfectly well for your home/condo and budget. Please feel free to ask me questions below, or send me an email at [email protected] I’m happy to help.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
We hope this blog helps you determine which style is perfect for the unique architectural characteristics of your property.
To get started, check out some of these sample images below showing examples of 3 different styles of homes:
Before adding shutters to your house, please take note of the following information regarding shuttered windows:
1. It is common practice to install window film during the installation phase. Film is placed on the glass just prior to installing the shutter; therefore, you must order the correct sized films for your specific needs.
2. All shutters should match the height of the surrounding frame (no exceptions). If your frame cannot accommodate this requirement then no amount of painting, staining, glazing or caulking will solve this problem without replacing the entire fixture.
3. Some customers install new blinds after the first season while other prefer to remove them because of glare and sunlight issues. Keep these options open until the final stages of construction. Our goal is always to provide quality service and customer care!
4. Make sure you keep track of the weather reports during hurricane season and apply for the proper insurance policies. Weatherproofing an existing structure adds significant cost to the overall investment.
5. A shutter company will only install custom shutters once they have met ALL requirements stated above. Once installed, any further changes need to be approved by the installer and submitted under warranty.
6. When choosing a shutter contractor, ask questions like “How many years of experience does he or she possess? Do you guarantee workmanship?” Also remember to call references from past clients. After speaking to multiple contractors, pick someone who speaks confidently and clearly. Ask him/her about labor costs and materials used.
7. Always discuss the details of payment terms before starting your job.
8. Remember, most shaders are custom made per individual specification.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
When installed properly, California Shutters provide excellent levels of privacy while still offering great views outside from your home, condo, office space, or wherever else you install them. They also allow natural light inside without letting heat escape through windows.
Energy Efficiency and Thermal Massing
Thermal mass is defined as something which retains warmth (or coolness). A building’s “thermal mass” includes things like concrete floors, walls, brick exteriors, roofs, and other materials which retain heat or cold. When used correctly, this type of material helps keep your home warm during winter months and cool during summer, while keeping costs down on air conditioning bills.
In addition to keeping homes cooler and warmer than traditional window treatments, California Shutters also help insulate against extreme temperatures, which makes them ideal for those living in colder climates. If you live near large bodies of water, they will also prevent condensation on windows in humid weather.
Security & Privacy
If you’re worried about someone breaking into your residence, then you’ll be pleased to learn that California shutters come with many options for locking systems, making these an especially effective way to enhance your overall safety and sense of well being.
Buy California Shutters Online
We hope this will help you get the most value possible out of your investment!
In this post I want to discuss some key points on how I approach my content creation and sharing strategies for 2020. If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn then you probably already know that I love writing articles and making videos.
I believe it is important for brands to be active across many different mediums because they provide unique opportunities to communicate with customers in ways other than just advertising. As a result I am constantly searching for new ways to connect with people through content.
One of the things I like to focus on is the quality of my writing, whether on paper, video screen shots or images and how these elements come together in order to form a complete story. For example, I recently posted on Instagram an image of myself holding a cup of coffee while drinking water, which gave me a great way to explain something I was trying to say in my article.
When creating a content piece I try to keep it short but informative. I always aim to write around 1000 words and aim to publish 3 times per week. My posts typically take about 30 minutes each to produce and include links back to my website and social channels. When I first started posting my articles, I would send them to friends in hopes that they could read them and comment on them to boost traffic. However, I eventually decided to publish them publicly and see how well they performed. So far, I haven’t noticed any negative effect on my business, however, I still recommend publishing your own content first to gauge interest among your followers before sending it to anyone else.
Here’s another thing I’ve learned along the way… if you’re going to use stock imagery in your articles, make sure to credit the photographer/designer properly.
Another tip I’ve picked up along the way is to use images and graphics sparingly in my pieces. While I understand why companies choose to hire professional graphic artists to craft beautiful visual designs, I feel that it takes away from the message I’m trying to convey.
Cost of California Shutters in Aurora Illinois
Today’s homeowners in Aurora IL will be seeing lower energy costs and improved acoustics as well as better views than ever before thanks to advancements made in solar technology. While these benefits will make us all feel good, having clean air helps everyone so buying premium quality products like high end custom shutters isn’t optional anymore. Even though some windows still get damaged during storms, many modern models have stronger frames and can withstand extreme weather conditions more effectively than older styles. If you live near a large lake or area prone to flooding like Louisiana or along the coast, then storm damage prevention should always be considered. Not only does this help protect your investments but it could help save your life someday. A well thought out design, proper fitment and attention to detail is critical to achieving long term protection. When choosing shutters check out all of Shutterboy’s top selling options including Craftmaster® Series shutters. Here’s what the experts say about them:
(1) Top Rated Custom Wood/MDF Shutters For Today’s Homes And Clients
By Matt Rizzio, Director of Marketing, Shutterboys Inc.
In today’s highly competitive market, people often ask me which of my company’s custom wood / MDF shutters I believe is the industry leader at the moment. We sell many different types of shutters of varying qualities but we found most clients chose between several brands. Of course each individual has unique requirements but for anyone trying to find the perfect combination of style and functionality, there really aren’t enough other choices available. One must also factor cost into the mix since no one wants to pay thousands of dollars without knowing whether it’ll actually perform like it was supposed to.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
When a client asks me “I am thinking of replacing my windows and I really like these shutters but would love some glass options… Is this possible?” (of course it is!)
So it makes sense to discuss this idea prior because you wouldn’t buy the same pair of jeans twice without trying them first on, you’re definitely going to be wanting to try these on prior to ordering! Here are just a couple other things I’ll ask the homeowner prior to getting started:
Can you take pictures? Do you prefer vinyl/wood composite color schemes or painted finishes? Would you prefer the panels come assembled or ready to install yourself? Do you prefer double hung or single hung units? Would you rather use hardware kits instead of having us put screws through the siding? These questions aren’t required, but I often go over every detail with homeowners to ensure we provide them with the exact type of unit they desire, which ensures that when you receive a box full of beautiful doors, you won’t regret spending $$$ on those beauties!
What styles / designs work well for your home? Some people live in small spaces and would appreciate something sleek & modern. Others enjoy rustic & country style homes where they feel comfortable being surrounded by old world charm. No matter who you are or what style fits your home perfectly, Shutterboyz offers plenty of unique products to fit almost any decorating needs! (Checkout more photos in our gallery section here!)
If you are interested in purchasing any of the items that appear in the posts on this page, please visit www.shutterboys.net
And when you purchase your Cali Shutters via the website, Shutterboys automatically enters you into special promotions.
Aurora’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
What makes us better than most companies and our competitors? Our customers love our products because they are affordable yet high quality. They offer beautiful designs along with exceptional craftsmanship and customer service. If you would prefer to purchase a readymade set of Custom Made Shuttered then please visit my website at http://shutterboyssfactorydirect.com/.
Also check out my YouTube channel which showcases some amazing videos showcasing our products! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6u2vHJY9Rq_Zn8y3yb0iQg#videos
This article was written by Shawn Molloy a professional writer who specializes in writing about home improvement topics. He enjoys writing articles about remodeling tips, ideas, reviews, and home improvements he’s personally experienced while building his own house.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Aurora
This article presents facts about these options and helps you determine which type is best suited for your needs. While no doubt some readers may prefer fabric window treatments over shuttered walls, other factors come into play including price and ease of DIY installations. So let’s break down everything you need to know before making your decision. From vinyl to aluminum screens, composite screen technology, and many more styles of glass. We’ve got something for every taste. Once you narrow down the choices, take advantage of online ordering and delivery. All orders ship quickly via FedEx overnight service for $29.95. Shipped flat rate boxes usually deliver by 5pm PT Monday through Friday. If you are installing shutters manually, we’ll include instructions to help guide you along the way. Our professional installers arrive well organized, clean and uniformed.
We hope you found this post useful. Please tell your friends about us, SHUTTERBOYS™! Thanks for reading 🙂
Note: The links below lead to Amazon affiliate ads which means, at NO EXTRA COST TO YOU, we receive commisions after you click through them and purchase ANYTHING.-
How to Choose the Right Glazing Product for Your Windows | Sash Window Shutters.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”