Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Waukee’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Waukee, Iowa. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Waukee Project
Waukee’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Waukee with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Waukee, Iowa may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Waukee and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Waukee? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Waukee’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Waukee, Iowa
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
WHAT IS THE BEST CALIFORNIA SHUTTER FOR MY HOME OR CONDO IN 2022?
We recommend installing a medium quality vertical fixed window blind system which will provide light blocking benefits along with privacy. If you would rather get creative with privacy then consider hanging curtains, which won’t block but still allow windows to remain viewable. With these options, shuttered windows offer a great value and benefit your home.
WHAT DO INSTALLERS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CURRENT AND FUTURE PRODUCTS?
While current brands like Delta Skyline shutters continue to sell well, other manufacturers offer higher end systems designed to enhance curb appeal and modernize your home/condominium. We’re excited to see what new designs bring to market in 2022 and beyond!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST A NEW PROJECT WITH FRONT ENTRY BY AN INTERIOR DESIGNER?
On average, this project cost $4,500-$7,000 depending on your needs and style preferences. For example, adding entry doors is usually less costly than sliding glass door retrofit projects. Some installations include custom cabinets, hardware replacement & electrical upgrades, drywall repair, paint, flooring, painting trim work, crown moldings, window treatment fabrics, storm proofing, trim removal & re finishing.
GETTING YOUR FEET ON STAGE WITH SLIDING GLASS WINDOW BLINDS 2020 EDITION
In the coming years, expect a broader array of products being made specifically for gliding window applications including improved motorized versions, integrated roller shades, improved shades and screens, plus additional options and accessories for sliding patio doors. Keep watch for exciting innovations in energy efficiency technology for use in sliders and operables and improvements in the aesthetics of existing models. We predict further development of solar powered shade solutions will become increasingly popular due to ongoing demand for lower consumption power as governments push utilities towards 100% renewable sources.
Cost of California Shutters in Waukee Iowa
But keep in mind, installing shutters adds another layer to the home improvement project — which makes it pricier than other renovations. If you’d rather DIY, check out these tips below.
If you buy California Shutters from Shutter Boys’ website, there is no additional cost due to shipping and handling as they are being shipped straight to your door step. They also offer Free Shipping & Installation on every order placed on their website.
We recommend going through professional installers who specialize in custom installations for the highest quality workmanship.
However, if you would prefer to hire a pro yourself:
Cost will depend on location and materials used but typically run around $8,000.
For example, we did four large window installs totaling 2,200 square feet each. We installed 4×4 composite shutters made of vinyl wrapped fiberglass with 3/16 inch plywood backing. These shutters ran us $14.00 per foot plus labor. Total cost was $56,400.
Installation requires lifting shutters, shimming frames, cutting openings, putting hardware in, sanding surfaces, taping edges and caulking gaps. Labor to remove old caulking and tape and apply caulk to trim, then paint or stain surfaces takes several days depending on size of projects and complexity.
So overall this could easily come close to $100K depending on material type and size and if you have DIY experience.
What kind of doors should I use?
Wooden framed sliding glass doors have become popular today since wooden ones are naturally energy saving while providing excellent insulation and privacy. Most people consider them timelessly elegant. Wood and aluminum frame types are available though some manufacturers only manufacture plastic or vinyl clad models. Some manufacturers sell both solid and hollow steel doors while others just focus on single pane options.
Some companies market themselves primarily by offering custom solutions so it helps to talk to different suppliers and find what fits your style.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
We specialize in the following areas and solutions specifically designed to fit every lifestyle:
WALKER SHUTTERS/CALIFORNIA WINDSOR SHUTTER PRODUCTS — From traditional Wood Veneer styles like Windsor shutters to modern composite designs that mimic plantation style shutters or Venetian blinds, Walker Shutters offers many different types of vinyl, aluminum & hybrid materials ranging in thicknesses from 1 inch all the way to 3 inches thick. And thanks to a partnership with Pella Windows, Walker Shutters products offer exceptional thermal efficiency properties for homes seeking increased insulation values for added comfort without high heating bills during hot summer days.
WINDOW REPAIR WORKSHOPS AND INSTALLATION SERVICES WITH INDOORS TO OUTDOORS® LOCATED IN MELBOURNE AREAS CLOSE BY FOR SERVICE NEEDS: Melbourne, Florida
BOSTON BRASS PRODUCTS — Since 1993 Boston Brass Products has offered the highest level of customer service through the use of skilled technicians who come to each project personally trained to follow industry standards for excellence. Our company does most residential work but we can install almost anything including door knobs, handles, locks and hardware. If you’re curious why we recommend us as experts for window repair then simply visit www.bostonbrassproducts.net
REINFORCE™ INSULATOR PRODUCTS, INC.— Since 2003 Reinforce Insulated Window Solutions Inc. (a division of Reinforce Technologies, Inc.) has manufactured and distributed quality insulated glass units to customers nationwide offering the widest range of products available today including fiberglass or polyurethane double pane insulating systems. These include standard, frameless and corner sliding windows; fixed sidelites, transoms and casements; decorative glazing options; along with specialty applications such as privacy screens, storm panels, sunrooms and picture frames for architectural purposes.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2. “My job isn’t complete until you’re happy”. We will continue to work hard for every client, whether a homeowner, condo owner, HOA board member. We understand the importance of customer service and we strive to provide excellent customer service at any moment during your project.
3. “We will listen closely to what YOU say”. We understand that each person has different needs. Some people prefer shutters made from solid lumber, some from vinyl, some from aluminum or other products. Each type requires a specific treatment and maintenance schedule. We will listen closely to what YOU say and find a solution that meets YOUR preferences and YOUR timeline.
4. “Quality matters most”. We have the ability to manufacture custom sizes to meet your exact dimensions. And we can manufacture the shutters for you to save you the hassle of ordering.
5. “We love to make beautiful designs happen”. When you order your shutters, you’ll receive many options, including color palettes, textures, and patterns in addition to your choice of material.
6. “Your satisfaction matters most”. We will work hard to ensure you are completely satisfied, but we won’t stop working until you ARE satisfied. We are committed to making sure you enjoy your shutters for years to come.
Waukee’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
1. Your Style: If you like modern style and clean lines then California Shutters would be a good fit. However if you prefer warm tones and rich textures you should definitely check out plantation shutters. They offer warmth while still maintaining a sleek appearance. Whatever type of style you’re most drawn to, just pick something unique and beautiful.
2. Functionality: Shutters provide many benefits including privacy & protection against harsh weather conditions. But they also protect the structure and aesthetic value of your property. So whether you’re trying to keep people outside but allow them inside the house at times, or you’re trying to block sunlight to prevent heat gain, shutters will work great for both situations.
3. Quality: When it comes to buying California shutters, quality always counts. If you’re going to invest thousands of dollars, it’s imperative you get what you pay for. That being said, quality varies depending on which company you buy from. Some companies focus heavily on craftsmanship whereas other only care about selling products fast. Make sure you research each company carefully before making that big purchase. And remember, a high priced product does NOT necessarily mean better quality! Just because it costs $10k doesn’t automatically mean its worth it!
4. Color Palette: It goes without saying that color plays a huge role in determining your final decision. You’d probably agree that red and blue go together, yellow and green go together, orange works well alongside brown, white and black…etc.
5. Price: Of course price matters! If you find yourself comparing prices, be mindful of how long they’ll stay in stock and what kind of warranty you’ll receive. Also take note of shipping charges and delivery dates. A quick call to see availability is usually enough to narrow down your options.
Buy California Shutters Online
California shutters come in many varieties but they all serve the same purpose—shielding your home from harsh weather conditions. These days, however, homeowners aren’t just interested in keeping themselves, and especially their homes warm during winter months.
They’re increasingly concerned about saving energy costs and cutting greenhouse gas emissions. One way of achieving both these things simultaneously is through installing solar panels on homes’ roofs.
But while this sounds like the perfect scenario—having clean power coming straight to your house without having to pay extra bills—it’s not actually going to happen overnight.
In fact, the first step toward getting a roof covered with solar panels will be choosing which type of panel system is most suitable for your property.
This guide will help you pick the best California shutters for your particular needs.
1. Vinyl Cladding Systems
Vinyl cladding systems are ideal for those who live in cold regions because they keep your houses warmer all year round. They work well in climates with moderate temperatures that fall below freezing point, because they’re designed specifically to protect against freezing temperatures. As soon as the temperature rises above 40 degrees Fahrenheit, vinyl siding loses effectiveness.
However, if you live somewhere extremely hot and sunny, then you’ll need something else entirely—something that can survive high heat levels without melting away. A good example would be fiberglass siding. If exposed to intense sunlight every day, glass won’t melt or rot, unlike any other material available today.
2. Wood Shingles or Wooden Board Products
If you enjoy living near forests, then wooden shingles could be the best choice you’ve ever made in terms of protecting your family’s health. Not only does wood naturally reflect light, making it great at reducing glare inside your home, it keeps you warm in the summertime and cool in the winter thanks to natural air circulation properties. And since wood is renewable and sustainable, you can always buy additional sets when necessary.
3. Metal Roofing Panels
Metal roofs use different materials than traditional asphalt or slate, yet they still offer some of the benefits of being resistant to fire and water damage.
Best California Shutters Waukee
These shutters come in either traditional designs like faux wooden panels, horizontal slats, pleated shades, and vertical louvers, or modern styles like aluminum frames, glass sliders, double hung windows, Roman blinds, roller barn doors, and folding accordion shades.
For those who prefer a minimalist aesthetic, shutters provide a great alternative to other home improvement projects. They blend well with almost any décor and easily fit in homes big and small. For example, they work perfectly inside condos, commercial buildings and even warehouses.
What Does Your Current Interior Design Tell Us About Where We Need to Go From Here?: The current trend among younger clients is towards a streamlined, minimalistic design; however, this does not always match with the preferences of older customers. A few other examples include vinyl plank flooring versus tile, light fixtures instead of recessed lighting, and stainless steel appliances instead of white marble countertops. Clients also seem drawn to natural materials like reclaimed wood furniture pieces and bamboo kitchen utensils. In fact, some companies report seeing increased sales of organic mattresses, as people seek to go “greener.”
The next step is to consider which window coverings would be most suitable for each space in your house or apartment.
If you wish to improve the exterior appearance of your building, then look for high quality solutions that will both enhance your property and protect you against extreme weather conditions. These should ideally complement your existing building style while providing maximum utility value. A good idea would be to invest in something relatively inexpensive but highly visible, like solar shading devices or large panels mounted around the perimeter of your home. While installing these items isn’t cheap, they’ll pay huge dividends down the road if you’re trying to attract potential buyers during real estate showings.
Now that you understand why and how to install California Shutters, read through my full guide below to find out exactly what type of custom shutters I recommend for every situation.
What makes us unique? There’s no question — we’ve got experience and expertise working for us.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Waukee
There’s no doubt that your roof plays an integral role in protecting the structure underneath. From providing thermal insulation during hot weather, to offering shade and protection against harsh winds in colder months, nothing beats high quality, well crafted exterior cladding products. But selecting the right solution requires understanding exactly how different materials perform, since this could mean choosing something less than ideal in either temperature resistance or energy efficiency. Fortunately, there are several factors you’ll need to consider before making final decisions on roofing material selection, such as the size of your lot as well as other building-related considerations, making things easier for homeowners trying to decide which system would work the best in their specific situations. So read through these frequently asked questions to learn some key facts regarding various kinds of residential roof coverings. And remember — always consult with professionals trained to help guide you towards an optimal design for your residence, whether the job involves rethinking traditional shingle installations, adding additional layers of insulation, or simply replacing old roofs altogether. Read More: https://www.shutterstock.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters have become increasingly preferred due to ease of assembly, maintenance and longevity.
We have compiled some tips to help you determine which material will work best for you (or both).
Wood California Shutters offer many advantages including increased insulation value (as high as R30), longer lasting than vinyl, no flaking paint/veneer like vinyl to chip or peel, less upkeep, better sound control and higher energy efficiency rating. Wood shutters should be installed properly and sealed with silicone caulk so they remain moisture resistant and won’t rot.
Some disadvantages include price tag and potential odor issue. And like vinyl, wood shutters must frame and sheath them. But unlike vinyl, the wood boards used for each plank of shutter are cut square rather than round, leaving more straight lines and allowing for greater insulating properties.
If you’re unsure whether wood or vinyl, this guide will show you how.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
• Buyer beware — The first thing to consider is whether you should install your own shutters versus hiring someone else. If you plan to sell your house eventually, doing your own installation could save you thousands of dollars. And since installing shutters yourself can take hours per window, if you live near a construction company you may find a contractor willing to perform the work. However, it is also possible to hire contractors who specialize in custom installations rather than general contracting firms.
• Measure twice — When shopping around for premium quality materials, it pays to measure carefully beforehand. Not only will measuring allow you to determine exactly how big each panel needs to be but it helps ensure that you purchase enough material to account for shrinkage during assembly. Plus, measurement ensures that panels fit perfectly without having to cut anything down once installed—and cutting back on raw material costs adds to overall savings. Remember that most manufacturers use aluminum or vinyl laminates, not real wood, for their shutters—so measure that too: 3⁄8″ thicker than actual depth measurements. Also note the height of windows along the longest side—typically 8 inches above top track, 12½ inches below bottom rail.
• Size matters — Although larger width and length options exist, standard sizes still make sense. Standard size windows tend to cover more wall space than smaller versions. So you get more bang for your buck. While there are exceptions to every rule, in general, 2×6′ wood panels offer greater coverage area than 1×2′ wooden shutter systems. And remember those dimensions listed earlier—they matter just like everything else you buy for your project. If you want the maximum amount of sun control, go with the widest shutters available. Shorter panels reduce light transmission.
Motorized California Shutters Waukee
There’s really no denying that the popularity of motorized shutters has exploded across the country. Many high profile brands have released models that include automated features including motorization. With these models in place, owners simply activate a button on their phone at night and then forget about it till morning. Once morning arrives however, a series of sensor alerts start sending notifications to their phones. When the owner sees a notification indicating the sun is rising the next day, he or she pushes another button on their device which sets the appropriate shutters into motion. Most modern day motorized shutters operate via wireless networks and send information back and forth to ensure proper functionality. While not every manufacturer produces products that feature built-in automation, many companies are offering the ability to purchase additional modules that automate certain functions.
For example, most manufacturers today produce models capable of adjusting shades in addition to opening and closing blinds.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”