Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Portland’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Portland, Oregon. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Portland Project
Portland’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Portland with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Portland, Oregon may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Portland and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Portland? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Portland’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Portland, Oregon
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Best California Shutters Portland
Web Hosting Guru: webhostingsolutions.net/bestwebhostingreviews2020-what-to-look/
Websites Reviews & Tutorials 2020: What To Do Next After Buying A Domain Name…What Is RSS?, Free Tools For Writers And Authors, Online Business Tips, Website Design Ideas!
This post was created by Sushil Gupta who runs WebsphereHostingSolutions. He is a professional blogger and content writer offering website design tips, SEO tricks, Internet Marketing Support and many other related stuff along this line.. Feel free check him out and become his fan..
Hello Guys, today i am going to tell u guys about “Free tools for writers and authors”.
Writing is like our lifeblood. Every moment of our lives we are engaged in writing somehow or the other whether through education or job purpose. Writing is our passion!
There are various websites available those help writers in getting high quality articles written using their own ideas to earn extra cash. While doing so they tend to forget one thing that is writing should come naturally without having to struggle hard to type a single word.
Are you struggling to write? Don’t worry that’s quite normal. Try these tools to ease your stress. They are extremely useful tools because no matter how great content you create, without proper promotion and exposure nothing could happen for your business.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
2) Most Shutters available today are made of cheap materials like vinyl wrapped particle board boards or plastic coated fiberglass composites that won’t stand up well over time and will deteriorate faster than real wood shutters.
3) No company in the industry offers better customer service and support than us. All orders ship same day via trucking companies with a 1 day delivery window. Every Order is shipped with a 100% Money Back Guarantee and every order ships Free. Our team of experienced installers arrive promptly after shipment, ready to show you why shutter boys makes top notch windows blinds custom built specifically for each homeowner’s unique home/room needs. Contact us today to schedule an estimate and find out which shutterboy designed just for YOU!
4)We pride ourselves on building durable, beautiful products (including some of the most innovative designs). Not only do they perform great but they’re built to withstand harsh weather conditions over multiple seasons of use. And unlike other “wood” options these shutters come backed by a lifetime warranty against rot.
5) At shutter boy’s we care. If we sell something that isn’t perfect then we’ll replace it without hesitation. Even though no two homes are alike we are always happy to customize our shutter systems to meet our client’s individual tastes and preferences. Just ask!!
6) As a small family business we’ve grown slowly. But our clients trust us enough to buy from us again even years later because they know that they get exactly what they pay for and everything gets double checked before being delivered by professional installers who are certified through the Better Business Bureau & WDOI Certified Window Installer Program.
7) We provide fast shipping. Orders usually fill within 2 days of placing them. Shipping times vary depending on location but we strive to move them out quickly.
8) We believe the first impression matters and so does our attention to detail. Our install crews go above and beyond to ensure a clean job. They bring tools for cutting any trim pieces necessary. When painting the finished surfaces they try to match paint colors perfectly and apply several coats.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1. Why should you install your California shutters?
2. A few tips to get you started
3. Where to find the BEST prices on custom wood shutters?
4. Tips on getting a better price than buying your own shutter kit?
5. Tips on installing your first shuttered window!
6. How to get your FREE quote today.
7. The best ways to measure & cut your own shutters!
8. The top 10 most popular styles!
9. And finally…the best time to install them!
10. What’s next?
11. What else could be coming? Stay tuned! If you’ve got questions or comments, email me anytime! Thanks for reading this far!
12. Want to learn more about our products? Visit us at www.shuttersbyshuttyboy.com
13. Or follow ShutterBoys’ Instagram @shutterbros
14. Check out our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/ShutterBoys15. Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/shutter_brother16. Find us on Pinterest: http://instagram.com/shutter_bros17. Subscribe to our Youtube Channel:https://youtu.be/8XgQwWqQlkM18.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
At Shutterboys, we believe every homeowner deserves quality craftsmanship and affordable prices. We specialize in selling California Custom Shutters made from select premium woods like Redwood and Mahogany — both popular choices among our customers because of their unique character and beauty. In addition, many new materials are being used across all industries including steel, laminate and fiberglass and Shutterboy offers several types of those innovative options as well.
We pride ourselves on great customer support, quick delivery times, and unparalleled attention to detail, which ultimately helps drive our high rates of repeat business. And unlike other companies, our standard warranty covers anything defective due to faulty workmanship, making us the best choice for anyone seeking superior customer service and value.
For example, I just installed the latest trend—Wood Lined Cali Shutters—which combines shutters with real wood laminates inside each panel and then glues them together so no screws are necessary!
So far, we have received rave reviews. As one homeowner wrote to us saying “My husband suggested installing some lite colored blinds, but he loves the view through this pair of shutters. They really add charm to the front of the house without being gaudy. My daughter swears she wants these exact ones the next time she moves into her own place!”
Another said this “I bought four pairs of these for my condo building and everyone loved them. No one else had tried red doors before! Everyone wanted one, plus a few have ordered more. So glad to find such cool shutters that fit the style I am going for. Thanks!”
While these photos are old, these styles still remain true today — especially for coastal areas.
Cost of California Shutters in Portland Oregon
Motorized California Shutters Portland
If you’re planning on installing shutters yourself rather than hiring, check out our DIY guides first, especially if this is your first experience with shuttering. If this will become a long job, consider having professional help install them.
In addition to these considerations, other factors should play an equally large role in your decision-making including cost/benefit ratio, warranty coverage, and ease of maintenance & cleaning.
For example, some models offer a lifetime warranty against defects, whereas most are only warranted for five years but offer a 15% discount to extend that period. Some manufacturers cover both labor and material costs, but many charge extra per window installed (and sometimes additional fees per linear foot). Many products come without hardware kits, which makes installation easier, although this adds installation expenses to your bill. And, finally, different types of shutters are manufactured differently; each type requires specific attention to detail and special equipment and tools.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Professional California Shutters Installation In Portland
California Shutters, are made primarily from Cedar Wood; some include Hickory, Redwood or Teak. All are treated with water repelling stain, UV resistant coating, oil & wax sealer and finished with high quality paint. They come both custom sized, cut to fit perfectly as well as prefinished, ready to install.
Some models have a special type of glass called “double glazing film,” which lets moisture pass through but helps keep heat inside your home during cold months.
When ordering, consider getting a sample swatch of each color you’re interested in. These will help guide your decision making while helping ensure they match exactly when installed—you don’t want to order 5 different colors only to find them mismatched once hung. Some manufacturers offer the same exact wood grain in multiple finishes, so check those options carefully. They often provide you with samples, so take advantage. Also note whether you need hardware or just tapered edges on these products, since California shutters aren’t always designed in conjunction with window trim systems.
In general, these shutters are recommended for homes with 3-5 total paned windows on ground level. If you decide you wish to upgrade to 7-8 windows, then it would make sense to go with double paneling instead of single panels and double thickness wood frames. But be careful about doing this. A lot goes into building a beautiful house, and sometimes it makes sense to spend big bucks on upgrades rather than smaller improvements. For instance, adding a few extra square feet onto a bathroom might make sense if it gives you enough space to get in comfortably without having to step outside. Conversely, doubling a bedroom size could feel cramped and small for someone who normally sleeps 12.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
• I am NOT an employee, contractor, installer, service provider who gets paid to promote these companies. All content below is my personal opinion only.
If you’re like me, this isn’t your first go around installing shutters — especially since Portland’s rainy climate requires an upgraded solution than what was available 10 years ago. But with every update to technology comes another new requirement to get installed properly. So while many companies continue to offer vinyl shuttering materials, which provide great bangs for buck, they now offer less durability options, including aluminum shutters, composite panels (wood fiberglass), steel screens, and fabric.
Nowadays, no matter what type of window covering you install for home improvement needs, you’ve got to consider style, ease of use and energy efficiency among other things. Vinyl blinds remain quite popular in a range of styles. They come in varying widths and thicknesses – the thicker ones providing protection against harsh weather conditions. These products feature strong fabrics and high quality hardware (including tilt motors) for smooth operation and reliability. What most people don’t realize, however, is just how easy it is to maintain them once installed. Cleaning and dusting can become tedious but, fortunately, cleaning solutions designed specifically for glass can help keep those beautiful windows clean and streak-free without having to scrub down each panel yourself. Check out some tips for keeping your windows bright and colorful today!
And finally, composite metal/aluminum shutters provide exceptional value because their price per square foot compares favorably with that of solid wooden plantation shutters manufactured from lumber grown in sustainable forests. Not only will they increase curb appeal in any property, they’ll save homeowners thousands of dollars annually, plus improve security and reduce utility bills. And unlike vinyl shutters, they won’t fade in wet areas and they’re maintenance-free without the hassle of painting required by vinyl alternatives. Composite panels work well for both residential and commercial applications, and can be purchased with a wide selection of finishes ranging from traditional white through modern color variations.
Portland’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
This post contains affiliate links. For more information read my disclosure policy.
California Shuttering Trends for 2022
In the past few years, California shadings have gone through several changes, including an increase in popularity, better quality materials used, increased innovation and technological advances, a rise in consumer awareness, and a growth in the demand for high end products. Here are some of the most common trends we expect to see continue in the next five years.
#1 Wood Shutters Will Continue Their Increase in Popularity
Wood shutters have become extremely popular because of their durability, affordability, and versatility. They provide privacy while adding character to the exterior of your house or building without requiring extensive maintenance. In fact, many homeowners find them easier and cheaper than installing traditional vinyl windows. And because they’re made entirely of solid material, you won’t need to worry about your wooden frames cracking or warping after extended exposure to extreme temperatures. As you can imagine, wood is incredibly durable; however, it’s vulnerable to pests like termites. So be sure to keep this in mind before making a purchase.
We have found that customers prefer to go with a higher grade wood for their shutter. A lower grade wood could be susceptible to damage caused due to insects (such as beetles), moisture (from rainstorms or flooding). Also, be aware that some woods are naturally prone to rot, particularly redwood and cedar, although these species can withstand certain weather conditions well enough to still perform adequately.
Another factor affecting the cost of wood shutters, especially those manufactured out of premium wood, would include the size of each piece. Some manufacturers sell larger pieces of wood that may not necessarily fit perfectly around your window frame, leading to additional expenses.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
What Makes A Good Cali Shutter?:
There are different types of shingles used in manufacturing these type of products. One common difference among them is whether aluminum or vinyl laminates are being utilized. Both materials are generally durable and will help keep most weather conditions from getting to your home. Both materials can last decades without getting damaged or cracking, so long as proper care and maintenance strategies are implemented after each use. Another significant detail that makes this style useful is because both materials are transparent, you won’t feel claustrophobic when viewing sunlight outdoors; however, some designs may block certain areas of view depending on size and placement of the shade.
How Often Should I Replace My Shingle?:
Siding replacement should happen every 10 years, and we recommend replacing siding materials annually to prevent rot. Over time, UV rays that come from the sun cause wooden components to deteriorate faster than other components of a building or roof due to constant exposure to heat and moisture. If a wooden component breaks apart in several places, it could compromise safety as well as appearance of your house. Replacing shutters periodically reduces wear and tear on your siding and keeps it cleaner longer without having to hire contractors.
Why Install New Shutters On Your House Or Building?: When choosing which shutters to install, it’s best to consider how strong and sturdy they are going to hold up against high winds, stormy days, heavy rains, and changing seasons. Some homeowners opt to replace older models simply due to personal preference. Other owners decide to invest in newer, upgraded styles since many modern shutters feature improved insulation capabilities as well as energy efficiency improvements.
Benefits Of Having California Shutters Atop The Roof Of Your House:
While installing California shutters on top of a structure isn’t always possible, it’s still highly recommended.
Buy California Shutters Online
Buy the best color pallet matched to your home décor and location. Your choice of material including premium engineered pine boards, composite panels, vinyl, real wood products and polywood products. And get custom design options like unique window shapes, unique panel designs, multiple glides of different sizes, as well as glass inserts. All these things combined together make the most beautiful California Shutters possible!!
(If interested in other states check out our ‘Cal South Doors & Windows” page which also lists information for windows and doors )
We have created this guide to offer both homeowners who want to install themselves with some basic tips and guidelines, plus give them a heads up regarding the latest technologies in California Shutters design and manufacturing.
Why Install Shuts by Yourself?
– Save Money and Time
As mentioned above many people decide to “do it yourself” to save $$$ but often come across costly mistakes after completion. Shops usually charge higher upfront costs than the price tag listed due to unexpected problems with sizing and cutting of parts. Sometimes they cut or break pieces during processing resulting in extra charges. Other times they use poor techniques and tools resulting in shoddy workmanship leaving behind ugly defects. These hidden expenses leave owners surprised by bills coming weeks after installation. On top of all those issues they must deal with additional repair cost when the installer fails to disclose his true intentions. All the while saving money and avoiding the hassle of dealing with contractors and suppliers.
Why Go Through A Local Company?
Local companies specialize exclusively in providing high quality California door and window solutions for clients since years.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”