Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Monterey Park’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Monterey Park, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Monterey Park Project
Monterey Park’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Monterey Park with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Monterey Park, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Monterey Park and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Monterey Park? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Monterey Park’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Monterey Park, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
If you just need something that looks great but isn’t going through rigorous testing then these premium wood shutters are the way to go. At Shutter Boys Services, you’ll find quality shutters made of pine, cedar, redwood and other sustainable materials that will withstand any weather conditions.
Our shutter service is backed by a 10-year warranty that guarantees your shutters’ performance, meaning they’re guaranteed against defects. We take pride in delivering top notch products backed by solid customer support. And with that said…
So, where did you get started? Here’s how we roll:
1. Visit your nearest hardware store and buy lumber to frame out your project. Depending on how many units you need ordered, you could be getting multiple pieces which should range anywhere from $50-$500+. Each piece will come cut down to size and ready to assemble. All you’ll have left to do is nail them together, set up tension rod(s), install siding on the outside edges, trim away excess material, tape & seal seams/cuts, sand until smooth, stain & lacquer, hang curtains, place furniture inside, move things around and repeat. Total price usually ranges somewhere around $1200-$2200 depending upon quantity.
We offer 1 week lead times for delivery. So as long as you’re available for next day pickup after ordering, shipping shouldn’t be an issue!
3. Once the construction phase has ended, finish painting and taping the exterior walls and shutters to protect against moisture damage. After which begin installing each window unit individually onto the building structure. We use special screws designed specifically for exterior residential applications. As soon as the first window arrives we’ll send someone out to measure, attach mounting brackets, drill holes, install fasteners or whatever else needs doing.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
However, vinyl shutters offer poorer insulation properties than real wood shutters due to their lack of insulating characteristics. They don’t allow air circulation as well; this leads to problems like mold buildup and condensation problems inside homes. On the other hand, the maintenance cost of vinyl shutters tends to be higher while maintaining heat retention levels. Wood products provide better insulation against temperature changes since they resist moisture penetration better than many plastics used to fabricate vinyl products. Moreover, wood products help keep cool during summer months and warm during winter seasons.
Another factor that must be considered when installing a window treatment solution is ventilation. Some types of windows simply do not ventilate at all while some of the newer designs feature vents built in. These vents ensure adequate airflow through the house whether you use blinds or shutters. However, when choosing window treatments you should always consider the size of these openings relative to the square footage of your home. A smaller opening will result in a noticeable drafty feel inside your home; larger openings could mean increased noise pollution.
All things considered, wooden shutters offer superior thermal efficiency. Their energy conservation gains depend upon factors including type of construction, quality of materials, thickness, dimensions, shading patterns, design details, color palette and overall aesthetics. Wooden panels naturally shed rainwater faster than other window coverings.
In addition to improving indoor air quality, good natural ventilation creates pleasant spaces for homeowners and visitors alike. We cannot emphasize strongly enough how great it feels to enter a room with plenty of cross breezes coming from outside. All things considered, it’s worth bearing in mind that well constructed doors and windows work perfectly fine despite being built using non-wood material. So if you decide to go ahead and stick with wood shutters or even just upgrade your current options, remember to consider both aesthetic aspects and energy saving measures along with ease of maintenance.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
But luckily, Shutter Boys offers the exact same service to both homeowners and commercial clients alike: factory direct California shutters made from premium grade real lumber products and installed professionally using high quality finishes. They understand just how vital window coverings are for residential and commercial properties – especially given the fact that proper indoor air filtering helps keep sickly allergens, mold spores, dust mites, pollen, pet dander, pollutants, odors and other airborne contaminants out of sensitive residents’ lungs. Proper ventilation should be key to every house no matter the size or type, because if it becomes less than adequate, then homeowners will inevitably end up spending way too much money trying to improve things. But with all of these options available today, it’s certainly easier than ever to find exactly what you were hoping to get when searching.
If you live somewhere cold or dry (like Las Vegas or Phoenix), then choosing the correct window covering becomes imperative due to weather extremes. Your family deserves top notch protection against extreme heat waves during the summer months. If possible, you should always have screens, blinds, storm doors and/or automatic sliding glass door units installed in your home’s south facing windows. And while those items help prevent unwanted insects from invading your property, they won’t shield your home against extreme wind gusts which carry potential damage outside. So again, you need to consider investing extra funds into screen solutions; whether you go with vinyl wall mounted patio roll down screens or vertical roller screens, you’ll only be happy once you see the benefits firsthand.
Buy California Shutters Online
Today I am going to help explain different types of shutters that homeowners install in order to protect themselves against these hazards. These include wooden shutters, steel shutters, security shutters, sliding aluminum shutters, custom made doors, security gates, storm shutters, hurricane protection products… you get the idea? Each type serves a distinct purpose depending upon the unique needs of each property owner. Today I will talk about five kinds:
Wooden Shutters Wood shutters are great because they tend to be less expensive than other forms of window coverings. While I generally recommend installing either aluminum sliders or screens over traditional wooden shutters, wood shutts still have merits. For example, many people prefer the appearance of wood shutters, regardless of price. Wooden shutters often come in various colors such as dark brown, light gray, white, and black. If you really like the look of wooden material but dislike metal then wooden roller shades would probably suit you better. Although wood does absorb moisture well due to its pores, water droplets typically fall out quickly. Also keep in mind that most traditional wooden shutters cannot be cleaned easily without damaging the surface underneath. Because of this many home owners opt for cleaner options with synthetic materials instead. However, there are quite a few good things about wooden shutters as well. First of all, they’re available in almost every color imaginable including neutral tones which makes it easier to match existing decorating schemes. Second, many styles provide privacy for neighbors who live next door. Third, and perhaps the greatest advantage, is the long life span of wood shutters. Generally speaking, you’ll find that wood shutters won’t ever wear down and stay beautiful forever unless exposed to extreme weather conditions. Finally, it should go without saying, but wooden shutters require no maintenance whatsoever, making them attractive choice to replace old worn out curtains. And this brings us…
Professional California Shutters Installation In Monterey Park
We hope this article was useful for you. Please share comments below to support other readers like YOU.
If you’d like updates “ONLY” about posts matching #21daysofSocialMediaMarketing content, please enter your email address & click Subscribe!
Subscribe to 21 Days Of Social Media Marketing Tips Newsletter to read awesome information daily. As a thank you for signing up I’ll be sending you a Free Copy of my eBook ‘Your Daily Choice’. Don’t worry because if you ever find the contents objectionable, unsubscribe immediately – just send me an email via Contact page.
Thanks again for reading 🙂 And feel welcome to drop questions / suggestions below!
Disclaimer:-This website promotes affiliate links which allow me to earn affiliate commissions that supports @MyProductLife’s efforts to bring written reviews and recommendations.(more…)
Welcome back to another edition of 21 Days of Social Media Marketing Tip Series. Today we’re talking about Instagram. So far we’ve touched upon Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube. For those interested the complete series here’s the link.
Instagram is definitely one of the fastest growing photo sharing sites around currently, especially amongst teenages.
Motorized California Shutters Monterey Park
We believe that our ability to provide superior service stems from doing things differently than everyone else and from having a highly skilled workforce. We hire only the happiest possible workers in order to keep them engaged. And while it certainly seems like a lot of work getting those people there, once you meet one of ours it’s worth every minute because they genuinely enjoy helping people. They truly understand the satisfaction of making someone’s day better when he came inside wanting something different. They see themselves providing value to homeowners all across Southern California and they love seeing it. When it comes to California shuttering, we’re always working towards more and pushing ourselves to stay ahead of the crowd. For example, our company started with a single machine making wooden panels but grew to five fully automated manufacturing lines which allowed us to produce the highest quality paneling available today. Today’s market requires manufacturers to use robots wherever possible which helps eliminate human error, lowers the cost per unit, and improves overall efficiency through increased speed and accuracy. These advancements in technology and production methods allow us the luxury of focusing less strictly on labor costs and more on providing top quality products at competitive prices to our clients. So whether you’re planning a small residential project, a large commercial job, or anything else, know that you’ll receive the personal attention required to ensure perfection no matter what size your business happens to be.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
Nowadays, homes and condos aren’t just built for aesthetics. They are designed around functionality–like solar efficiency, high ceilings, large windows, and views. As you read through these ideas, remember that no matter which design you choose, each will provide multiple benefits for everyday living. These include insulation, privacy, heat control, lighting, noise reduction, security, energy savings, and ventilation. Here are ten great options to consider when deciding on a custom made Cali shutters solution:
1. Wood Sliding Windows & Doors
Wood windows and patio door panels are still among America’s favorite types. Because they are durable and beautiful, and they perform well across various climates due to their ability to withstand extreme weather conditions. However, wood panels come with unique drawbacks including a tendency to warp in humid areas or rot under the sun after years of exposure. Thankfully, modern advances have produced an array of alternatives. One example: Aluminum Mini Sliding Patio Doors have become increasingly popular thanks to their durability, ease of use and versatility. From offering top notch insulating properties to providing superior thermal values, this type of patio door is ideal for those who desire extra warmth during winter months and lower temperatures during the summer season.
2. Roller Shade Technology
Roller Shades are typically thought of as being old fashioned. While technically true, the fact remains that they continue to be incredibly useful window treatment solutions available anywhere in the world.
Cost of California Shutters in Monterey Park California
1) Location/Situation | Your location does play a very big role in determining the type of shuttered windows you should buy. Not only will this affect the style and design options, but it could also dictate whether or not some styles of shutters will work in certain situations. For example, if you live near high traffic areas then horizontal blinds would generally be preferable since they block light transmission better than vertical shutters do and offer easier cleaning and maintenance. However, if there is no breeze coming through the area then shuttering with slats rather than panels would help prevent sun glare while adding privacy without obstruction – these types of shutters tend to be more popular amongst condo dweller who wish to preserve views. On the other hand, if you aren’t located near natural air currents like oceans, lakes or mountains then vertical blinds won’t last long enough for them to feel comfortable opening due to constant wind exposure. If you are planning to install your own shutters then installing in colder climates will necessitate thicker construction materials in order to keep down costs.
2) Size & Shape of Window Space | Another factor that determines the style and installation method that you ultimately opt for include the size and shape of your window space. Whether you have single wide openings as opposed to double width ones or large multi-wides versus smaller sized units, choosing shutters for your project that fit each of those dimensions can greatly increase potential cost savings and ease during both purchase and installation phases.. While many people believe they must go straight for the highest priced shutters because “they will look great” it turns out that price isn’t always indicative of quality, especially if the company themselves aren’t fully licensed and insured nor trained professionals. Our recommendation would therefore be to find brands that offer affordable yet stylish California Shutters at reputable prices.
Best California Shutters Monterey Park
Here is 2020’s most popular brands again:
Aluminum/Steel Frame & Hardware
We recommend you order your products from shutterboyshomepage or shutterboysstore.com because they provide superior customer service, better quality control and a lower price than anywhere else including other distributors, dealers and manufacturers.
We offer free shipping nationwide in the continental U.S. for orders totaling $100+. If your home is outside these areas, use “Contact Us” above to see current rates and shipping times. Please note that some states will receive shipments twice per week due to distance but this cannot be guaranteed until after purchase.
To ensure proper sizing of shutters, a professional install is recommended for most homes. For more information regarding our shutters, visit shutterboyshop.ca today.
Best California Shutters Monterey Park | The #1 Rated Manufacturer of Custom Shutters for Homes & Commercial Buildings
For questions regarding shuttering installations, email us at [email protected]
The following companies sell custom shuttering materials, tools, hardware and accessories:
Shuttered By Design
Email: [email protected]
Call them at 714-636-0800
California Closets And More
Tel: 562-737-9072 / Email: info@calicovertandmore.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
California Shutters’ mission is simple: We design & manufacture premium custom wood shutters for homes throughout Southern CA and beyond. Over 20 years ago, our founder developed his own patented framing system which revolutionized both shuttering design and construction. As a result, they became the most installed residential wood blinds available today, including many top brands across America. From coast to coast, our family owned business is committed to providing high quality products and customer service — because our customers deserve nothing less than perfection.
What separates us from other companies offering shutters? We’ve got experience. Shutterboy offers complete installations from the initial planning stage through final completion and customer satisfaction guaranteed. Whether you’d like roller blinds, faux panel windows, patio doors, storm panels, door curtains or privacy shades, we’ll be able to guide you every step of the way ensuring maximum functionality while minimizing disruption to your daily life. If your project calls for specialty hardware, materials or installation techniques, we work closely with leading manufacturers to ensure everything is made to measure.
We know shutting down every summer during heat waves isn’t ideal but rest assured, we have the proper ventilation systems built into each unit. These designs allow air to pass freely around units without compromising insulation potential (and vice versa). We install them in accordance with current building codes to keep our clients safe. All of our wooden shutters meet Energy Star standards to save energy costs. When selecting which material(s) to use, we rely heavily upon color palettes established by popular paint providers to match your existing décor scheme. While it adds depth and richness to your interiors, this approach minimizes maintenance due to lower exposure to weathering effects.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
1. Energy Efficiency — California Shutter products can be made from materials like vinyl, aluminum, plastic and fiberglass, each offering different thermal properties. Some designs feature special glass panels installed inside, reducing heat loss while keeping your home cooler during hot summers. Other designs use blinds or curtains to keep windows covered without obstructing views.
2. Privacy & Security — Many traditional window coverings block views or provide little protection against intruders. But shutters can help protect homes and offices from break-ins and burglary attacks. They allow residents full view through windows but hide everything else from prying eyes. And because shutters usually come standard with hardware already attached, installers won’t charge extra labor fees after measuring doors and frames.
3. Maintenance Ease — Unlike many window treatments, which often rely solely on gravity to hang properly, shutters must be supported by custom brackets. These devices prevent sagging, warping, twisting, and buckling caused by changes in temperature levels and moisture. Most shutters include mounting kits that provide instructions for DIY-er’s installing them themselves; however, professional contractors should take care in setting up and hanging shutters due to potential danger involved in handling heavy loads.
4. Style Options — Modern design styles are popular among homeowners seeking something a bit different than typical shades and drapes. For example, French door shutters can mimic traditional casement windows or sliding patio doors, and some even double as exterior doors when opened fully. Traditional wooden shutters still remain top picks amongst buyers, thanks to timeless aesthetics and versatility. However, modernized versions featuring bold colors, bold patterns, and bright hues may draw attention away from your property’s most valuable asset — the walls and roof.
5. Specialization — Not every homeowner needs the same type of shutters.
Monterey Park’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We offer premium quality custom California Shutters made by our skilled craftsmen out of solid wood like oak, maple, pine, cedar. We use only real wood and apply superior finishing techniques to ensure long life and beauty in your windows and doors. In addition, we work closely with home improvement contractors who specialize in building homes for homeowners such as ourselves to help them achieve beautiful designs in their projects.
Why should you consider Shutters for Your Next Project?
• Wood Shutters save tons of energy, reduce heating bills, and lower cooling costs. They keep the heat inside during summer months and cool air inside during winter months. Our wood shutters typically cut heating/cooling load by 50%–70%. Plus, they block almost 100% of sunlight, reducing glare while allowing natural light and ventilation.
• Wood shutters come in countless sizes, shapes, styles, and configurations. Many homeowners prefer wooden panels because their rich appearance complements nearly every decor theme—from rustic cabins to contemporary urban apartments; from traditional farmhouses to modern condos; from coastal lodges to country estates. Some are simply stunning—like those crafted from fine woods like mahogany, cherry, ash, walnut, mahua nut, teak, redwood, sycamore, and many exotic species found only locally.
• Wooden shutters cost less than aluminum and vinyl options due to their durability and longer lifespan. Unlike aluminum or plastic blinds and shades, wooden shutters rarely peel, warp, crack, corrode or fade. As a result, wooden shutters are great investments. They require little maintenance and virtually no cleaning once installed since they are manufactured from the highest grade lumber sourced mainly through sustainable forests. For added security, some types of timber used in our shutters undergo special treatments to protect against decay and insects.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”