Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Laurel’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Laurel, Maryland. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Laurel Project
Laurel’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Laurel with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Laurel, Maryland may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Laurel and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Laurel? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Laurel’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Laurel, Maryland
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Our Commitment To Customer Service
When you buy a Shutterboy® home window treatment, you’ll receive exceptional support and attention through every step of building your ideal design. Whether you decide to install yourself or hire us to get them professionally finished, rest assured we’re the ones who’ll handle each task from A to Z…and beyond. From choosing colors to measuring windows, installing hardware and finishing touches–we’ve got decades of experience and hundreds of happy customers behind us.
How Do I Install My Own Shutters?
Installing your own California Shutters yourself isn’t always possible, especially if you’re working inside tight spaces like bathrooms or basements. Luckily for you, most homeowners simply call one of our experienced technicians who can come and measure, cut boards to match dimensions of existing openings then mount the California Shutters themselves. If you’d prefer, however, our team can take care of everything for you. Simply schedule your appointment today via email or phone, and we’ll ensure you get exactly what you expect–a beautiful, customized appearance without breaking your bank account.
What Types Of Installation Services Are Available For Me?
If you want help mounting, hanging or completing the trim around your windows, we’ve got just the thing for you. Depending upon which type of installation method you opt for, you can select either DIY or professional services. When hiring a contractor, make sure he’s licensed, insured, bonded and carries liability insurance. He must provide references from other satisfied clients. Ask him to show some samples of installations on similar projects you’ve seen elsewhere. Then ask him to provide written estimates on different styles, materials and options available. Be wary of companies offering “free” estimates unless you see proof the company actually owns the equipment being used.
*Note: If you are ordering shutters online through shutterboys.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
So what does it mean to “install California Shutters” exactly? Well, it basically refers to the way they hang, which includes how high, wide, thick, and/or long they will be. The type of material used in California shuttering is typically wood but can range from fiberglass or vinyl options depending on your needs. And finally, the size of the opening in them varies greatly based on whether you are installing them inside your home or outside.
Buy California Shutters Online
1. Buying Homes Is More Fun & Less Work Than Leasing Ones. For almost anyone, being responsible for managing another person’s life is boring, frustrating, tiring and unfulfilling work. On top of that, dealing with tenants who think they own everything just adds to the stress. But imagine having your OWN place (your HOME)! Suddenly it feels like working fulltime for someone else, except you are actually earning part of those profits. No more worrying about if your apartment building needs repairs and no need for monthly rent payments either. A huge difference! Besides, there aren’t as many rules involved in owning rentals which keeps things interesting.
2. Owning Your HOMe Means Having Authority Over Its Maintenance. Imagine waking up every day knowing you’re going to be in charge of making necessary maintenance or repair decisions regarding your own place. Think about hiring contractors and getting recommendations from friends, family or neighbors – YOU decide whom you want doing the job versus waiting for your landlord to hire a contractor or calling the superintendents office. Being responsible for ensuring good health and safety in YOUR space can be extremely rewarding and motivating especially if you love renovating, remodeling or improving upon existing spaces.
3. Ownership Allows You Full Control Of Your Space. While it usually takes months of negotiations and long periods of patience to lease a unit, buying tends to happen faster and easier since you are essentially paying someone else for something. Once purchased, units remain yours until you wish to sell and the same goes hand-in-hand with selling.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
And that brings us back to why this guide was created, shutters are still among the top requests in terms of window solutions; be it a patio door, bay windows or sliding glass doors, shutters offer a myriad of benefits to homeowners everywhere. But like anything else, some just aren’t built well and many are made cheaply without adequate attention paid towards aesthetics or usability. For anyone considering adding shutters to their home or condo, these must questions will help ensure you end up with a quality solution as opposed to yet another cheap vinyl/wood blind alternative.
What is the purpose of my California Shutters?
When I first decided to write this post, I wanted to talk about how useful and functional shutters could become in today’s world. A lot of individuals who install shutters will tell you that the main reason a homeowner purchases shutters is purely aesthetic in nature. “I am trying to improve curb appeal, therefore I need custom shutters installed so neighbors will stop staring at me through the screen of my laptop while reading Reddit through my phone whilst sipping tea during lunch break. If you ask me though, those same residents would rather see someone enjoying their porch than being glued to a computer anyway, and that makes sense given our current culture of working, commuting, shopping and other daily lifestyles. So I agree shutters serve multiple purposes beyond simply improving your exterior appearance which is great news for both homeowners and interior decorators alike!
How long will my California Shutters Last?
In a word, forever. While some are crafted from durable materials that withstand weathering, most window shades are constructed with inferior plastics and polymers that fail easily regardless of season. Like everything, if used correctly and maintained properly, your new shutters will certainly last longer than the average purchase.
Motorized California Shutters Laurel
Shutters are made from either engineered lumber or real timber which requires maintenance; therefore, they must be treated regularly and painted whenever necessary. If neglected over the years, stained wooden surfaces will fade, chip and crack while exposed to moisture. A properly installed system protects against deterioration through regular cleaning and polishing. Even though most systems come standard with anti-frizz coatings, there is no replacement available for damaged areas like windows and doors. For this reason, proper sealing products are required to preserve the quality appearance of both sides of the screen after installation.
For those who prefer the simplicity of motorization versus having to manually raise / lower and track each window, some manufacturers are offering wireless solutions which eliminate wiring altogether. These systems usually consist of a networked central controller unit (CCU), receiver, sensor module(s) and actuators attached to individual blinds or operable panels. Wireless technology eliminates electrical/electronics components, making them simpler and easier to maintain.
If you use automated shades, consider adding sensors that automatically close curtains and cover vents/openings in case of fire or smoke intrusion. Also, ensure that your home security cameras monitor your property 24 hours per day & 7 days per week. Automated shade systems should include remote controlled motion detectors located around the house. All these systems help enhance overall home protection. One of the main factors why homeowners love California Shutter technology is because they provide great value and comfort.
Check Out My Channel Here → https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVc9l0Z5_w3J7HbvFUXRQg
Article Published On Jul 10th 2019 | Author Bio: http://www.thetechreviewer.co.
Cost of California Shutters in Laurel Maryland
We will discuss the different types of shutters including: Wood, Aluminum, Vinyl and Composite, which is the most cost effective type of material for Laurel MD residents and the benefits of each type. We will also cover the advantages of installing a custom made window treatment versus a standard prefabricated model. Finally, this guide includes information about window treatments in the form of vinyl blinds, roller shades, vertical blinds, cellular shades, roman shades, pleat curtains, sheer drapery panels, sheers, plantation shutters, accordion doors and many more.
We hope this article helps you learn about the importance of having the best shutters installed. If you would like further information please feel free to contact us today. (www.shuttersbyboyz.
Laurel’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
For decades homeowners have turned to them for protection against harsh weather conditions while still maintaining natural light.
And while shutters aren’t just for sunrooms anymore; they can be used indoors in living areas, bedrooms, kitchens and offices to provide various levels of sunlight, ventilation and security without sacrificing warmth.
Shutters come in different styles, materials and in multiple colors options.
If you decide to install some California shutters, read this article first on making a good decision.
We will discuss types, sizes, color choices and styles available today, along with information on costs, warranties, care instructions, and other pertinent details.
To get started, click here to learn which type(s) of shutters would work best for your home design project.
From there, scroll down below photos to see the most popular material and style combinations.
Here’s a quick preview of what the top 3 combinations offered by Shutterboy include:
So I thought it was appropriate to write a post about my experience with building my own house. And since I built mine with no help whatsoever, I’m going to detail exactly every step involved in the construction process and explain why each thing was chosen and performed in the way it did. Here goes nothing… [Continue Reading]
I think everyone knows how important content creation is for SEO but sometimes people forget about social sharing. They focus only on posting on Twitter/FB pages instead of developing any sort of social presence. But as soon as they realize the importance of social outreach, they become overwhelmed trying to figure out how to effectively use these tools.. As many of us already spend too much time browsing through newsfeeds, Facebook timeline, Instagram stories, WeChat groups, Snapchat geofilter, Periscope posts and TikTok clips, finding ways to utilize those channels to communicate effectively makes sense.
There is always someone somewhere who spends hours per day surfing on these channels. If your business, service or products fits to their taste then it is great to connect with them because chances are high that they will spread word around for you as well.
Best California Shutters Laurel
Doors: We use a wide selection of solid wood doors in our shutter brands including Birchwood Hardwoods Doors. And this year we will be continuing that trend offering some exciting door designs inspired by nature. Our newest collection feature handcrafted designs featuring birdhouse door patterns, butterfly, dragonfly, & turtle door styles made with beautiful soft cedar siding. These unique design details really tie together the theme while giving homeowners something different than they are used to seeing.
Windows: For condo building installs, we offer both sliding windows and pocket/French door options to suit every space situation. Our most popular style of window includes the double hung which offers lots of light through large glass panes while still maintaining energy efficiency. Also available are low-e glazing systems and blind options with roller shades. All of these products come complete with hardware kits and accessories like storm guards, locksets, screens and glass knobs on hinges.
Curtains: Curtains provide privacy, help block noise and reduce glare coming in through windows. We carry several curtain lines including plantation style curtains with matching valances, Roman Shades in various colors and textures, Roll Up Blinds with vertical slats for added character. Each of these selections are offered in many fabrics and finishes for ultimate customization.
Vinyl Siding: Vinyl Siding, commonly known as clapboard, is becoming extremely popular once again due to its affordability, ease of maintenance and durability. Each of our vinyl styles can include optional color matchings as well as other trim materials to compliment the overall feel in your home.
Shutters: Made with wood shakes, premium woods & pine board veneer, shutters are great additions to homes everywhere. They add value, beauty and security while providing superior thermal insulation properties. Plus, no expensive renovation projects are required to install them — just measure twice and cut once.
We take pride in being able to bring high quality exterior solutions directly to our customers without having to rely upon contractors because we understand how frustrating it must be trying to find someone who does high-quality work inside and outside.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Laurel
1. Privacy & Comfort. For many people, privacy issues can be quite limiting when thinking about upgrading to newer homes. But when those same individuals consider putting down new curtains on their current windows, they often find themselves hesitant due to the fact that most manufacturers offer only one size per window frame. Some customers will opt for blinds because they feel that traditional curtain materials block views. While you certainly should keep an eye on your neighbors and try and figure things out ahead of schedule, you shouldn’t always sacrifice quality just for convenience’s sake. A properly installed set of shutters adds both comfort AND security while giving you plenty of options for customization to ensure just the perfect fit for every situation. Plus, since your shutters won’t move around once they’ve been put in place, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing that your family and friends can easily see through them without having to worry about being seen through. No matter which style you decide upon or whether you prefer vertical or horizontal designs, your eyes will be happy thanks to the wide array of colors and styles offered by today’s leading brands. Not only that but modern fabrics mean that homeowners no longer have to settle for less than luxurious curtains, either. Your shutters will also provide energy savings during colder months as well as offering great looks come springtime when your flowers bloom again. They’ll protect against heat gain during hot summer days as well — all while helping prevent bugs, dust, dirt, wind, and moisture from invading your home. All together, modern shutters give you added protection AND additional decorating opportunities. After all, who wouldn’t love shutting themselves inside on chilly winter nights simply to watch the snow fall outside?!?
2. Style. When discussing different types of window treatments, a common misconception involves choosing between fabric or vinyl options.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
If you already own shutters but they’ve become worn and frayed around the edges, there are several types of replacement materials you could use to make repairing these parts easier and cheaper. Wood strips and wooden slats would work well; however, metal cladding is another good choice. Depending on the age of your existing shutters, you’ll probably only need 2″ of material to repair most areas. Of course, if you’d prefer vinyl, that should suffice. As long as you match the colors closely enough, they shouldn’t even notice. But, of course, if you decide to paint your shutters after installing, those changes won’t affect your current repairs.
Another thing customers ask frequently: “How many windows does my home have?” Unfortunately, no matter how careful consumers are during home improvement projects, sometimes homes come with surprises. Sometimes, homeowners discover extra spaces behind walls or floors they hadn’t planned on. Other times, people renovate without considering the possibility of water damage, resulting in costly expenses when mold develops and must be removed entirely.
In short, there’s almost always a reason why certain rooms of a house aren’t receiving proper protection from weather. So, knowing which rooms on your property tend to leak or otherwise suffer the effects of climate control problems can play a big role as you select your preferred option for covering your property—and saving yourself thousands along the way.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
On the flip side, vinyl windows are cost effective but lack durability which makes them prone to cracking. Furthermore, they cannot withstand severe environmental factors like high temperatures and humidity unlike wood shutters.
So why should you consider installing wood shutters instead of using vinyl ones? Well firstly, wood offers superior insulation properties than vinyl shutters. Secondly, both wood as well as vinyl have excellent water resistance qualities making them appropriate for use in coastal regions especially those with harsh ocean air conditions. Thirdly, wood is generally considered better value for money considering their higher initial price tag. Finally, wood tends to last longer than vinyl especially after long term usage while providing a cleaner aesthetic.
For this particular post I will be highlighting some of my favorite and most versatile designs and styles of wooden California shutters, along with some tips on the different kinds of installations available with each type.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
What are California Shutters?
They provide an attractive alternative to traditional window treatments like curtains and blinds because they are made of durable vinyl siding, which makes them easier to clean than other materials used in windows. Additionally, they come in numerous shapes, sizes, colors and styles, giving home owners plenty of choices.
How Can I Install a New Window Treatments Like California Shutters?
If you would prefer to install a different type of window treatment, but still want to save money, then consider installing a custom made screen door instead. A screen door offers similar benefits and costs less than most window treatments. If you decide to go this route, be sure to check the size requirements of your home or condo building before ordering your custom screens. You should also contact your HOA if you live in a co-op or apartment complex to determine if they allow for screen doors. Some communities will even provide funding assistance in case of repairs.
What are some advantages of California Shutters?
1. They’re Energy Efficient
When installed properly, these products help reduce the amount of heat lost through windows during winter months and increase air circulation in summer. When used correctly, they can lower heating bills significantly and improve indoor comfort levels.
2. Privacy & Style
These types of shutters offer more privacy and style options than traditional curtain rods. Depending on your personal preferences, you can select the color of the shutters to match the exterior paint job or pick a contrasting hue, making them stand apart. If you would rather keep things neutral, you could opt for black and white, charcoal gray or dark brown shades.
Because California Shutters use vinyl material, they won’t warp, peel away, crack or rot after years of exposure to the sun. This gives homeowners peace of mind knowing that they won’t need to replace or repair the product anytime soon. Plus, they won’t fade or discolor like wooden shutters can over time.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”