Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Beverly Hills’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Beverly Hills, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Beverly Hills Project
Beverly Hills’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Beverly Hills with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Beverly Hills, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Beverly Hills and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Beverly Hills? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Beverly Hills’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Beverly Hills, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Beverly Hills
We are offering 20% discount of select Shutterboy Custom Shinglewood/Ash Wood Windows, with this special offer use coupon ‘SHUTTERSLOVELY20′ during checkout.
If you would like additional help finding the perfect shutters for your next exterior project, please reach out to me via email or phone @ 818-333-0788 to schedule a consultation.
I am currently working on my first book entitled, “How to Select Perfect Shutters For Your Next Exterior Project”. If YOU are ready to learn everything you need to KNOW about window coverings, then GET YOUR COPY TODAY! It’s available HERE
**Disclaimer: All content provided under license to Window Coverings By Windowscovers. And images used in this post are property of shutterboy s., unless otherwise noted. Thank You.
Buy California Shutters Online
What types of California shuttering exist?
Should my home have French Doors?
How should I size doors and windows appropriately?
Is a full opening glass wall good enough in case of security concerns.
Are sliding patio door units still popular after installing the new California shutters trend?
Can I buy window treatments that will allow natural light but keep the heat inside during summer months?
Why install vinyl blinds rather than traditional roller shades?
When is a metal grid doorframe actually preferable versus solid wood frames?
Do modern styles of furniture like Ikea designs really fit into homes being built today? Or are they simply nostalgic choices? Do most people really prefer dark woods or neutral tones?
So many questions come to mind regarding choosing the best California shingles for Beverly Hills today and tomorrow. So I thought instead of just giving you answers to each question (which would take forever), let me give you examples that could help illustrate why you should select certain products vs. something else. We can then move onto other topics like design tips and tricks for selecting your style. As always feel free to ask us anything specific if you have any questions while considering your options.
Cost of California Shutters in Beverly Hills California
1. Custom Made Shutters are Cheaper Than Traditional Stock Shutters:
There is absolutely NO WAY around it — traditional stock shutters cost way more then custom made shutters in most cases. Why pay full price when you can save $$$$ on custom made shutters by going through companies like Shutter Boys which only manufacture quality built products?
2. Installation Time Is Reduced When Using Quality Manufactured Products:
When choosing shutters for your home, remember that they will take weeks and sometimes months to complete. If you use high grade materials, you will find yourself having fewer issues with getting your shutters installed correctly and quickly. This can reduce the stress you feel during construction and ultimately lower costs overall.
3. Your New Windows Will Last Longer:
Using high grade windows helps keep those beautiful views outside intact. These shutters provide the perfect protection against rain, sun, snow, hail, and other factors that cause damage to regular window frames and sash. By investing in high-quality California Shutters, your home windows will last long enough to enjoy your investment without worrying about maintenance costs.
4. Better Weather Protection Means Peace Of Mind:
No matter what type of weather hits L.A. County each season; these California Shutters help protect against every storm imaginable. Whether you live in a warm climate or experience harsh winters, these shutters ensure that your walls stay protected while still allowing for optimal ventilation.
5. They Look Great And Add Value To Your Home:
Finally, your house won’t stop being gorgeous after adding California Shutters. The fact that they offer both style and value makes them ideal additions to many homes. From classic designs to modern shapes, you’ll love seeing how different styles transform your property.
Beverly Hills’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We offer high end, custom shutters in most styles & colors available today. Our installers come fully prepared with everything they will need to get your project completed quickly and professionally to exceed customer expectations. If you already like us, feel comfortable letting us be your full service vendor partner and if this is going to be your first experience working with our industry leading team please contact us with any questions through our Contact Us page. Or reach out personally with requests to discuss your needs.
We love serving customers across Southern California and beyond and hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for reading!!
Team Shutter Boy
I am excited to announce my book publishing company has had three books published thus far (as of January 22nd 2020). I have written six books which include four fiction stories and two nonfiction. Here we go again for another self-publishing adventure but hopefully with some better luck than usual. Some people say writing about yourself is narcissistic and egotistical while other would argue it’s simply telling the truth. Regardless, these writings were originally intended solely for myself and only recently discovered that someone else wanted them read. They are just part of the journey with me continuing to write and publish more of myself than ever before. Stay tuned…
My first book was published three years ago called “Laughing All Their Way to Death” which deals with laughter, humor, aging, life satisfaction, depression, suicide prevention, death awareness, grief support, relationships, friendships, family, health, anxiety, stress management, coping mechanisms, optimism, joy, faith, religion, politics…and lots more. It is a collection of writings that covers topics in the formative stages of my life with emphasis placed upon issues of mental/emotional well being in midlife women. Laughter therapy and laughter yoga both featured alongside various coping strategies and tools used to help ease emotional distress.
Best California Shutters Beverly Hills
There’s plenty to talk about, but first things first…let’s take a look at some of the top trending styles of home shutters today.
California shutters are known worldwide because they provide great value for homeowners who demand beauty at affordable prices. They offer incredible energy efficiency, sound proofing, privacy and protection against rainstorms. When properly installed and maintained, these beautiful window treatments should serve as a lasting investment for years to come. So, if you’re looking for the best Beverly Hills, CA California shutters this post is perfect for you. We’ve compiled information related to the various options for each type of architecture, along with photos depicting examples of both traditional and contemporary designs for inspiration. This guide is designed to help consumers select the best shutter solution for their particular needs.
If you would prefer to learn more about specific brands and models that fit certain architectural styles, please visit our dedicated page.
This article contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase something mentioned, we earn a small commission – helping us keep our website and content ad FREE.
Motorized California Shutters Beverly Hills
1. The first step towards installing motorized shutters (or any exterior window treatment) is measuring the space(s). Measure windows, doorways, roof pitches, any other measurements related to shading needs. For best design, measure twice. Be aware of any existing hardware, egress points or electrical work around openings. Some areas may be restricted due to fire codes, plumbing lines, HVAC vents, ductwork, or sprinkler systems.
2. Make sure you check the project weather conditions thoroughly and determine what type of material you’ll use. Certain materials need special attention in rainy climates like metal roofing that could rust under water and aluminum screens that expand significantly during strong winds.
3. Determine which side each opening faces and then mark those sides clearly, including any obstructions. Marking the sides makes it easier for the installer to place blind sliders correctly because they have reference guide marks along both top edges.
4. Using a string scale, find the centerpoint location of each window’s sash track area. Once you’ve determined the overall dimensions of the opening, adjust the height measurement until the sash tracks completely cover the sill plate inside and outside edge locations.
5. Draw the outline onto paper template, making certain there are no protrusions along either end. Use tape to hold down corners and draw the line freehand. Tape should extend slightly above the surface to prevent tearing. Remove tape just before applying adhesive.
6. Center the paper template on vinyl covering the opening, aligning the bottom of the frame with the floor level. Place masking tape across the entire width of the opening, leaving enough margin on each side to allow for cutting once adhering. Cut vinyl away except where covered by tape.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
First thing first, you should understand that California shutters aren’t just decorative curtains anymore—they are specifically designed to maximize security and energy efficiency while maintaining architectural integrity and protecting privacy. They accomplish this by being manufactured using both horizontal and vertical slats of solid lumber (rather than thin aluminum strips).
This means they block light better than traditional blinds & shades because they keep those nasty UV rays outside without letting them through. Additionally, these are some of the most effective thermal barriers available today. Even though they won’t stop cold air coming in during winter months, California shutters prevent warm air escaping inside and help retain heat in summer months. So basically, they work like insulation but in reverse, keeping everything cooler in hot weather and warmer in cool weather. Plus, they come in every style imaginable, making them customizable enough to fit any design scheme, aesthetic taste, and practicality needs.
How does it all work together? Well, first of all you must realize that each California shutter will be different in construction quality and materials. Most importantly however, shutters are essentially custom pieces built to order—so you get whatever your specific space requires (even if it was something other than what we originally envisioned)!
When installed correctly, you will experience complete peace of mind knowing that your home is protected against burglars, break ins, fires, and insects thanks to state-of-the art technology used in production. If you live anywhere in Southern California, it’s impossible to go without a good pair of California Shutters!
We offer a wide range of styles ranging from basic options to extremely customized designs, each featuring superior craftsmanship and exceptional attention to detail. You can expect them to be professionally installed and finished within your expectations whenever possible, with minimal disruption to daily life. They require no assembly nor special tools; simply pull down your own bed linens and hang the hardware yourself.
And since California Shutters are truly unique products, it pays to shop around.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
1. What are Wood & Aluminum shutters? (2). Do they really work better than Vinyl Windows?
3. Does Installation cost matter? 4. How long does installation take? 5. Where should they go? And why? 7. Can you install them yourself? 8. Should you use professional installation if possible? 9a. Will I get my sales tax back from Shutterboy’s? b. Is Warranty voidable/voidable after purchase only because “I installed myself?” 10.How many years warranty? 11.Will my house insurance increase? 12. Why would an installer charge me $100 to remove old vinyl windows and put in wood shutters? 13.Can you buy wood shutters anywhere else besides Shutterboy’s? 14.What type of paint colors come standard with all wooden shutters? 15.Do wood shutters hold up well against water damage and termites 16.Does having multiple layers of glass help to block noise 17.Is there anything special that needs to happen before installing new California shutters? 18.Any specific recommendations that have worked wonders for other customers? 19.Which are the most common issues Shutterboys encounters during installations? 20.Are aluminum shutters cheaper per square foot then wood shutters 21.What’s the difference betwenn wood & Aluminum Shutters? 22.Why did shutterboy’s make this decision? 23.Should I pay extra attention to painting shutters so they match perfectly with trim color inside 24.Is it worth paying more just to save some trees 25.If you had to live somewhere far away like Alaska, could you still enjoy these benefits? 26.What size of doors, Windows, and Patio Doors are recommended for California homes? 27.How soon should i expect delivery? 28.Where should i store the furniture while waiting for shipment 29.Would you recommend going through someone who already knows what he’s doing? 30.Could you tell us something about your company culture? 31.What are some of the things people say about you guys? 32.Who are the top 3 customer service reps? 33.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
For me, the #1 trend that stands out above everything else is the increasing popularity of the sliding door style. We already started hearing whispers about these doors back in 2016 but now they seem to be popping up everywhere. Sliding doors have always had some advantages over traditional fixed windows/doors. For starters, unlike other styles they offer great ventilation without compromising privacy. As I mentioned earlier they still come with drawbacks which makes them less popular than fixed window shutters but as technology evolves and people become increasingly aware of things like sustainability, energy efficiency, security, and cost savings they might just see how appealing these doors actually are to homeowners around the world.. And, most importantly for us shutter installers, once installed properly they provide a beautiful aesthetic addition to any home or business. So, to that end lets talk about what types of shutters exist today along with the best options available for each category…
Here is Our Shutter Boy’s Creed – A Simple Summary Of My Thoughts On Installation Trends Today:
I am excited to introduce this article series because this is something that everyone interested in custom shuttering should read. I’ve spent years working with various shutter brands across the country and seeing first hand many different styles of shutters. While we have seen a bit of change, overall trends remain consistent across the board. Below I’ll outline what type of shutters currently dominate sales today and then compare those to three major issues that every homeowner needs addressed during a shuttering project including:
(a). Weatherproofing – Most residential installations use exterior grade wood frames or vinyl clad metal shutters while commercial applications often employ aluminum framed units with polyurethane foam cores. Both materials hold water extremely well, however, neither offers weather resistance beyond just keeping rainwater outside. Some vendors claim their shutters perform better than others in certain situations but generally speaking the difference isn’t substantial enough to justify paying additional prices. If you live anywhere near coastal areas chances are your frame material will eventually rot away. Vinyl cladding is far easier to repair than wooden framing but ultimately both suffer similar degradation problems.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Some of these homes feature incredible modern architecture which includes striking colors and unique details like outdoor showers designed by architect Richard Neutra. These buildings include the work done by famous architects including George Matsumoto, Raymond Jungles, Giorgio Grassi and many more.
These houses stand out because they contain extraordinary architectural detail like custom doors made from exotic woods, gorgeous windows and shutters crafted from fine materials such as mahogany or walnut. Many people in this region invest thousands of dollars into remodeling projects just to improve the overall quality of life inside their home.
California Shutter Systems come in countless designs and finishes ranging from classic styles, contemporary looks and transitional themes. When thinking about installing a large amount of window film products indoors, choosing the correct system for your needs will ensure maximum protection against UV rays and fading while maintaining the beauty of your walls and ceilings. For example, vinyl films offer durability and strength but lack style. Wood panel films deliver great visual appeal along with added security.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
There are many different ways to design or decorate a home. The key question is which one do you like best? Do you prefer something old fashioned or modern sleek? Traditional or contemporary? Modern minimalist or rustic chic? Whatever style suits your tastes, it’s important to find one that fits your lifestyle and style preference. If you’re thinking “modern,” think “minimalist” — if you love traditional, go for that.
Choosing the correct color palette is essential to making your house feel cohesive. Colors play a large role when selecting a shuttering system because they help define rooms and spaces in your home. When planning out your project, keep in mind which parts of your space call for bolder hues while other areas benefit from softer tones that work well with natural light and furnishings.
Material choices depend heavily upon the type of shutters you select. Wood is typically considered the most popular material choice in homes today due to its versatility, affordability, ease of maintenance, and ability to coordinate with nearly every décor scheme imaginable. However, vinyl, aluminum, composite board, fiberglass, and PVC shutters are becoming increasingly common options, thanks largely to advancements in technology and manufacturing processes that allow homeowners to customize their own custom designs and patterns.
Your shutters are meant to serve a purpose; whether that is protection against rain, heat gain/loss, security, privacy, noise reduction, energy conservation, insulation, or simply decoration, you’ll want to ensure that all components fit together seamlessly and complement other aspects of your home décor. Hardware includes hinges, latches, pull knobs, handles, locks, and clasps.
Shutters are installed by professionals who specialize in installing window treatments, such as shutters, blinds, draperies, shades, curtains, and roman shades.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
However vinyl California shutters often look like wood because they mimic wooden shutters but due to their composition are significantly less expensive than real wood shutters and can be painted to match almost any décor design scheme or color palette in the same manner true faux finishes are applied on furniture. Because these products lack texture, color, wood grain or other natural characteristics, they cannot truly replicate authentic custom built wood shutters and therefore are recommended primarily by those who wish to save significant amounts of cash.
Nowadays people prefer buying wood shutters as opposed to vinyl ones because of the high return rate associated with them. Besides this another reason why people find wood shutters in demand is they allow greater light penetration while offering adequate screening properties which makes rooms appear bright and airy.
Why Shutter Boys®?
At Shutter boys®, we are a family owned business serving Southern California since 1996 specializing in premium quality plantation styled French door aluminum shutters, patio doors and garage/entryway windows. We manufacture doors here in the USA that exceed industry standards and deliver great value to homeowners.
We take pride in providing our customers with top notch customer service backed by innovative technology coupled with state-of-the art manufacturing facilities. Our staff is knowledgeable, experienced and courteous. Whether you need assistance installing your first window; selecting the ideal size, shape, material or style; or just wanting some tips and tricks information related to your project, we’re always available via phone, email or live chat 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
• For 2020, we’ve introduced more colors options, upgraded materials, improved functionality and enhanced hardware performance in both premium steel and fiberglass models.
• Also for Spring 2020, we’ve added 2 additional model lines consisting of premium steel louvered shutters and traditional single hung sliding panels. • On average our sales volume doubles yearly allowing us the ability to invest heavily in developing cutting edge technologies and continually increase production capacity.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”