Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Bel Air’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Bel Air, Maryland. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Bel Air Project
Bel Air’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Bel Air with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Bel Air, Maryland may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Bel Air and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Bel Air? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Bel Air’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Bel Air, Maryland
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
In the past few years the market is experiencing a shift towards higher end California shuttered windows due to the rising cost of home construction, a greater desire among owners to customize their homes, and increased demand for energy efficiency.
We believe these factors combined with advancements in technology (such as digital printing), have made high quality custom built shutters affordable for all budgets. As such we feel confident in predicting many more people will purchase premium wooden shutters than they did just 5 or 10 years ago.
Best California Shutters Bel Air
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Of course, cost is always going to play the main role in determining which type of shingle material you purchase. Of course, most manufacturers offer various types of materials ranging anywhere from vinyl/wood composite, fiberglass, aluminum to metal, steel or copper alloy. While each type generally serves a specific purpose, choosing one shouldn’t necessarily dictate another due to numerous variables and considerations. For example, metal roofs tend to cost quite a bit more than laminated glass units while aluminum shingle panels are usually the cheapest among the other options since they use recycled aluminum instead of virgin metals. Additionally, prices vary depending on the size, shape, and thickness of your desired panel.
2. Durability & Performance Potential
Another factor worth considering is durability and potential performance potential. If you decide to get rid of your existing roof because it’s damaged beyond repair or simply outdated, then it pays to pick a unit that won’t fail on you even under harsh weather conditions.
Bel Air’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Bel Air is known as the “Gold Coast” and has long been synonymous with luxury living. As a result, homeowners often seek high quality products like California Shutters. They are typically made from wood veneer which gives it many attractive characteristics such as strength, durability and longevity. This is a perfect choice for those who love to entertain guests and enjoy spending leisurely times inside while enjoying beautiful views outside.
This is a great example of California shuttered installed on a home built in 1924. These types of homes tend to be quite large and feature grand entranceways with columns and high ceilings making it ideal for these type of shutters.
California Shutters are available in various styles, sizes and colors to accommodate every taste. You can select the color you prefer or pick between custom options. Some of the popular choices include plantation style and split top designs. They come in many different finishes including white oak, mahogany, cherry, walnut and maple.
I recommend choosing the most expensive model you would like to purchase and then adding additional models as they become necessary for your needs. If you decide to buy multiple windows, you should consider buying multiple window brands. This ensures compatibility between each individual unit.
For instance, if a certain brand of blind requires specific hardware and another does not. You should always check the instructions before installing them. It could save you from headaches down the road. The same goes for the hardware. Make sure you get the proper parts for your particular California shutters. They can cost anywhere from $50-$100 depending on the size of the window being replaced.
Another consideration when selecting California Shutters is whether to use vinyl or aluminum trim around windows. Vinyl is generally considered more durable and less prone to damage than aluminium however it tends to peel easier.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
1) Vinyl Roller Shutters | $49-$249 per panel
These high tech roll screen units feature a durable polyester film material that keeps bugs away without sacrificing privacy or blocking sunlight. These shutters come equipped with a lifetime warranty against wear and tear. They’re ideal for homes, apartments and condos because they eliminate the hassle of having to lift heavy wooden panels each winter to close off your view. They work well in rooms that experience full sun exposure yet block harsh overhead lighting due to glare concerns. And most importantly; they provide complete privacy, letting you enjoy those outdoor living moments whenever you desire without worrying whether a stranger is peeking through their cracks. Plus, they come ready to hang straight out of the box.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
I am going to cover everything you need to consider when choosing which style, color and design you would like for your window treatment. We are talking about the following topics for this article:
Window Treatments Styles & Materials Color Trends for 2020
1. Window Treatment Style & Material
2. Window Treatment Colors & Trends for 2019-2020
3. How to Measure Your windows.
4. How to Install California Shutter Systems.
5. The Cost of installing California Shutters.
6. Why install California shutters.
7. How to choose the perfect size for your windows.
8. Where to buy California Shutters.
9. Which type should you purchase?
10. How to measure your windows properly.
11. How to measure the height of your windows correctly.
12. How much does it cost to install your own California Shutters?
13. How long does it take to install?
14. What types of materials do they use for their products?
15. Do they come with warranties on them?
16. How to pick the best colors for your California shutters.
17. How to pick the best styles for your California shutters.
18. Can you get custom made California shuts if required?
19. Is there anything else that needs to be considered for your project?
We hope this helps guide you towards making the correct choices for your home improvement project. If you find yourself stuck on something please email me at email@example.com
Thanks for reading! And if you found this article useful please share it around and help me spread the message of “Quality California Shutters For Less Than $1500″.
If you enjoyed this story please subscribe below and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Buy California Shutters Online
• Size matters. A lot. Most homes today use double hung windows which are 12 inches wide. If you live in this area, then chances are you already own some California shutters. But if you haven’t yet purchased a pair, consider going with a wider window size because these are typically easier to install than smaller versions.
• Shape matters. There’s no doubt that most homeowners would prefer a slatted design but there’s no reason why you cannot still buy traditional California shutters if that’s what you prefer.
• Color matters. When it comes to picking colors, keep in mind that lighter shades tend to reflect light better and darker tones absorb it better. So, for example, white tends to bounce back sunlight while dark colors such as black soak up the sun rays.
If you’re considering installing California shutters yourself, here are some things you’ll definitely want to check first:
1. How long does it take to put together?
2. Is it durable enough to withstand high winds/storms without breaking down?
3. Do I really need to paint every couple months?
4. Will my neighbors complain about loud noises?
5. Does it fit in my budget?
6. Can I customize it?
7. Does it match other décor items around me?
8. Are there warranties available?
9. Are the materials safe for children (no lead)?
10. Is it energy efficient?
11. Am I getting good service?
12. Have I tried similar products before?
13. Do I trust the company and the installer?
14. Do the reviews speak highly of the business?
15. Have I seen any customer videos or photos?
16. Do I feel comfortable working with the contractor?
17. Do I feel confident the job was completed properly?
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Why Do People Use Wooden Shutters Instead Of Vinyl Ones?
Vinyl shutters come in different colors but they lack texture which makes them feel cheap. They don’t provide privacy like wooden ones because anyone can see through them. Even worse, in case of breakage people can easily replace the damaged piece without replacing the entire unit. On the other hand, wooden shutters offer privacy while providing natural beauty due to its natural grain and color variations. If you would like more information, please leave us a comment below.
How Much Does A Set Of Custom Shutters Cost In Los Angeles County?
Shutter manufacturing prices vary greatly depending upon the material used, style of window treatment installed, size, shape, custom design requested & complexity. Pricing ranges from $400-$1000 per pair. In addition, each installer charges his own hourly rate plus labor costs. Therefore, the total cost could be several thousand dollars.
Wooden shutters are typically easier to install than vinyl shutters since they use less materials; however, installing both types of shutters requires expertise. Most contractors who specialize in residential exterior home improvements charge anywhere between $100-$300 per hour.
What Is The Difference Between Wood And Wood Veneer Shutters?
Both veneered shutters consist of solid wood layers glued together with synthetic resin to form seamless units. Both styles of shutters have similar characteristics although wood shutters tend to be thicker, stronger & heavier. For example, wood shutters usually range between 1/8″ thickness – 3/4″, whereas most veneered shutters are around 5/16″-1″. When comparing wood to wood veneer shutters, they should always be treated similarly. All wood products must pass rigorous testing standards including ASTM D-2811, CCAW, and JASCO tests prior to approval.
Are Wood Shutts Better Than Vinyl Shutts?
Yes, wood shutters are definitely better than vinyl shutts in terms of quality & price.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Bel Air
This guide covers everything you need to know:
What you should consider when choosing a type of California window covering.
What materials to use depending on their appearance and cost.
How to measure accurately without making mistakes;
How to calculate your project size and design accordingly based on your needs.
And much more…
Get The Lowest Price On Your Vinyl Windows & Custom Shutters Today. We Offer A Free Estimate For All Of Our Customers And Our Install Professionals Can Help Design Your Window Treatments To Fit Whatever Budget You Have. Call Us At 818-988-1400 Or Contact Us Online.
We’ve got you covered with our handy printable PDF version below. Print it, fill it out, and bring it to either our office or home!
To get started printing, click on the link below the image.
Cost of California Shutters in Bel Air Maryland
But regardless of the specific details, homeowners often can save hundreds of dollars in annual utility bills simply by investing in high quality window treatments.
What makes us better than other California Shuts manufacturers? We manufacture premium wooden California Shutters, custom made to order. All of our shutters are designed for ease of operation—and no matter which style you purchase, they will fit perfectly well inside most residential windows and doors.
We strive for excellence in everything we do and this includes customer service and support. If you need help finding the perfect shutters for your home or office, please contact us via email [email protected] and I’ll be happy to assist you.
This post was sponsored by Wood Source but all opinions expressed are my own.
Wood Source is proud to offer consumers the highest quality products including siding, trim, fascia, shakes & shingles and cladding panels for DIY projects around the house. Shop for exterior building materials today.
Want to learn more about high efficiency HVAC systems? Check out our comprehensive reviews below: https://www.expertreviewsfurnacecentral.com/. Or visit http://wincentsireheatingandairconditioning.net/, “Wincenta’s Rental Service”. Call 866-847-5446 for a FREE estimate on an air conditioning unit for your business or personal needs.
For more information regarding heating options go to Wincenta website located under Resources tab at top menu bar, ‘Heating Options’ section, ‘Residential Heater Reviews’, scroll down a few pages until you find the correct model for your situation.
If you’re interested in natural gas heat pumps for commercial spaces check out our article located at link above. They work great because they provide comfort without wasting energy, saving customers money while protecting Mother Nature.
Call Wincenta Today 877-632-4226 for additional info on cooling system solutions
All images provided by author unless stated otherwise.
Motorized California Shutters Bel Air
First thing first, we must understand what makes shutters special. A few years back I had a client who was considering replacing his windows with motorized shutters but he did not want to go down this path unless he knew that I could find him something unique. After doing research and talking with him it became obvious that we wanted shutters with a lot of character and style because we believe that when people see beautiful shutters they immediately associate a great lifestyle. We found this in some amazing products that we will discuss below. But before I dive in, here are some quick facts about how shutters work:
Most people think shutters are just plain wooden slats, which of course you can use them like that. However, shutters come in many shapes, sizes, colors, designs, textures, patterns, finishes, materials, hinges, locks, rails, hardware, styles, brands, etc. They are made of various woods. Some of these include cedar, redwood, maple, oak, walnut, teak, bamboo, etc. Most shuttering companies offer custom shutters in any size, shape, pattern, color, material, hinge type, rail style, lock style, hardware, etc.
There are several methods used to close shutters including manual closing, remote control, auto-close, electric motors and motorized systems. Manual shutting involves a person opening or closing the shutters manually by hand. Remote controls allow homeowners to remotely activate the automatic operation. Electric motors are powered either via batteries or AC power source while the motorized system uses solar panel technology. All methods can be combined together to provide complete security and convenience.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
1.- If you own property near ocean water consider installing your home/condominium’s exterior doors to open onto balconies instead of just opening out onto parking lots or landscaping areas. You will find yourself walking outside often during certain seasons of the year, so adding some additional space without sacrificing privacy makes everyone happier; including you!.
2.- Most newer homes have double insulated glass units installed which reduces energy costs greatly. These windows provide insulation against heat gain and cold loss while offering great views across the bay area.. 3.- Solar powered lights are becoming popular among homeowners due to the increased price benefits they offer such as lower electricity bills. They work really well for condos because unlike regular outdoor lighting options, solar powered lights keep working day after night regardless of weather conditions. 4.- Many properties in California feature retractable shade screens for both residential use and commercial purposes. Having shade screens for only summer months would reduce your cooling bill significantly. 5.- Awnings are ideal additions to any coastal location. People who enjoy sunny days prefer having shaded outdoor spaces; whereas people who like cloudy skies tend to stay inside during hot summers. It’s all personal preference though no matter what side of the coin someone falls on. For example, we’re huge fans of sunshades but it depends on your taste whether you’d rather go traditional aluminum roll shades or vinyl louvers for maximum light control. 6.- Waterproofing is gaining popularity because of the higher insurance premiums related to rainstorms and hurricanes. 7.- Weatherized homes are definitely worth considering if you are dealing with coastal climates since high winds and heavy rains pose real dangers. Our recommendation would always be to invest in products made specifically for building projects rather than ones that come standard with existing homes. Because it’s still cheaper to remodel versus completely rebuild in many cases, even if investing in waterproof walls and ceilings does mean your house gets smaller overall. 8.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”