Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Placer County’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Placer County, California. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Placer County Project
Placer County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Placer County with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Placer County, California may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Placer County and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Placer County? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Placer County’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Placer County, California
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Placer County
When I talk about “winter” with clients, I often tell them the truth…it’s just going to be colder than normal this season. However, it does happen every other decade or so. But no matter how long people wait for climate changes like warmer temperatures, it will eventually come around again.
If you’re planning on installing shutters, but aren’t quite sure yet, then you’ve probably already realized that choosing the right style might be harder than you thought. And once you find the perfect design, you’ll realize that getting the job done properly can take longer than anticipated. If you haven’t decided whether shutters would work well for you yet, or perhaps you’re looking forward to adding another layer of insulation to those chilly windows next spring, here are six questions to help you determine whether the look and feel of shutters are the right fit for you and your home/condominium.
(California Shutter Company Placement & Local Installation Services in North Lake Tahoe, South Lake Tahoe, Alpine, Truckee and Carson City ) – We provide custom made Shutters and Blinds solutions. Our professional staff members are highly skilled craftsmen who specialize in the manufacturing and installation of Custom Made Shutters. We offer Free Onsite Consultations and free estimates. We strive to exceed customer expectations through quality workmanship, competitive prices and superior service.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
If you would like us to provide your custom shutters please call us now at 1-888-611-2407 ext 223 today. We will be happy to help you find the perfect solution for your home or business. Thank you! ~Mark Fusco
Our Mission Statement:
To serve homeowners across California, USA, with high quality products, exceptional service and unmatched support through every step of the project whether large or small. Our passion is helping customers get back “their homes back”! As experts in residential window coverings, we believe that each customer should walk away feeling fulfilled on a personal level. Through continuous improvements, superior customer care and ongoing research, innovation and partnerships, we continue to deliver outstanding solutions and exceed expectations every day.
We just got word on the next generation of shutters, which includes innovations like ultra slim profiles. Check them out below.
Want to learn more about these exciting new developments? Visit www.shuttershields.net
Here’s what they say…
ShutterShields was founded in 2014, after years of building premium windows covering systems for hundreds of clients nationwide. A team of highly educated professionals who specialize in designing stunning window treatments for both commercial and residential projects. With the experience gathered during that period the company has developed unique designs, manufacturing processes, and materials in order to bring to market only the highest quality designs and materials on the market today.
At Shutter Shields you’ll discover beautiful styles and modern design techniques combined with top notch craftsmanship and excellent service. We’re proud to offer unparalleled satisfaction to our customers and hope you enjoy browsing through the collections.
Motorized California Shutters Placer County
How to pick the right shuttering solution
What type of California Shutters are available?
Which ones should I use for my home or condo in 2022?
Why install Motorized California Shutter systems in Placer County in 2022?(I am talking about installing motorized shutters in the North Bay area specifically).
Motorized California Shutter Systems
There are many advantages you get when installing Motorized California Shutters. Here are some of them:
• Save Money
Motorized shutters save you from having to pay your contractor every few months to replace old windows.
If you live in the San Francisco bay areas of Marin county, Sonoma County or Napa County, then you can expect to spend $3,000-$7,500 to replace your existing doublehung sash window with a double hung vinyl clad replacement. If you decide to go with a single glazed sliding glass door instead, then expect to shell out around $4,400, which is still cheaper than replacing a whole house full of windows in most cases. However, if you are planning on living with the doors for decades to come, then investing in high quality vinyl clad replacements could actually be worth it.
• No More Broken Windows & Doors
One common problem homeowners face today is broken windows and doors. When they break down, they usually cost hundreds of dollars to repair or replace. The good news is that Motorized California shutters allow you to enjoy these benefits without breaking the bank. They also offer other additional conveniences like no drafts or noise coming through the windows while saving you energy costs as well.
When it comes to buying Motorized Californian Shutters, there are several things you should consider first. First thing that you should take note of is whether or not your current windows/doors are made to withstand heavy winds. You also want to ensure your new shutters won’t damage them during a storm. This way, you are ensured that the new shutters work for years to come.
Next, you should look at the material used to make the shutters as this will determine the durability of the shutters.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Vinyl shutters offer a high level of UV protection that will help protect against fading/destruction of fabrics like drapes. Even though this style does not provide high levels of insulation these types of shutters are known for being extremely durable and long lasting thus making them ideal for installations around the home. If you live near the beach you should consider some sort of window covering in addition to blinds or curtains. These sun shades will shield you from harmful radiation, especially during summer months. The key difference between traditional fabric panels versus modern vinyl panel windows is that the latter tend to be thinner, lighter weight, easier to install and have higher energy efficiency ratings.
I hope this article helps answer many questions related to installing and choosing either vinyl or wood shutters. Feel free to contact us today via email at [email protected] if you have further questions regarding your installation needs. We are happy to assist you with your project, no matter how big or small it may seem!!
(The post 1st edition was published originally on Jul 29th, 2019 with images only but has undergone revisions since then. All content listed below was added by authors on Sep 11 from original version – so please follow link to official website to view latest edition).
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
Another unique feature that you’ll see on my shutters is a special built-in “Lift & Slide” mechanism which eliminates the typical installation issues associated with sliding window shutters.
You will find that this system makes installation fast and efficient because it’s self contained within the frame making it easy to slide in place without needing additional tools to hold it securely in position.
Finally, another great addition that was recently developed by Shutterboys would be the ability to integrate solar panels to power your home through the use of integrated LED lighting!
Solar panel integration could potentially generate enough electricity to pay back on your investment within just 3 years!
We’ve created an amazing video tutorial showing exactly how you install these beautiful doors. We hope you enjoy watching and learn everything there is to know about these awesome doors. If you already own these products we’d love to hear why you chose them over other options. Thanks again 🙂
If you’re interested in seeing the full story behind each type of door please scroll down below…
1. Custom Made Panel Door Installation with Lift & Slide Mechanism
2. Traditional Sliding Panels (with no Lifting capabilities)
3. Integrated Solar Powered Lighting System
4. Wood Frame Doors
5. Metal Frames
6. Vinyl Framed Glass
7. Polycarbonate Plastic
8. Aluminum Frame
9. Stucco/ Brick
10. Steel Frame / Roll-down Shutters
11. Wooden Exterior Cladings
12. PVC Siding
13. Timber Frame
14. Fiberglass Frame
15. Vinyl Siding
16. Stone Veneer
17. Composite Decking
18. Slate Roof
19. Concrete Flooring
20. Vinyl Windows & Doors
21. Wood Exterior Cladding
To get started, simply click below to watch our short demonstration video and then follow step-by-step instructions to help guide you in choosing the most suitable style for your property.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
However, homeowners who live in climate controlled areas like Sacramento tend to favor them due to their ability to reduce summer heat gain while keeping homes cool in cooler months. As a result, they are often used as replacement windows because they meet energy standards and provide superior insulation. They are typically paired with double hung windows which allow for greater ease of cleaning and maintenance.
When buying California Shutters, be aware of some key terms that describe various types of window covering materials:
Made exclusively from wood veneer, a thin layer of timber that covers plywood sheets. Because this type of material is extremely flammable, it should only be installed in areas where extreme fire safety measures will be instituted, such as fire sprinklers. Wooden shutters come in a wide array of colors and designs and offer a unique texture unlike most other types of window treatments. Their natural coloration is very versatile and can blend well with many other types of decor.
Wooden shutters usually cost around $30 per square foot and range in price depending upon size, design, and color palette. For example, larger versions generally run closer to $50/sf. Smaller ones under 100 sf are around $25/sf.
Made from stainless steel, zinc, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, nickel titanium, pewter, plastic, porcelain enamel, cast iron, fiberglass reinforced polyester composites, ceramic, glass, and leaded crystal, metal options include everything from solid sheet metal to multi-panel systems made completely out of extruded aluminum. Metal shutters are durable yet inexpensive (around $10–$15/square feet). Their appearance varies greatly, making each individual piece distinct.
Placer County’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Placer county residents can save thousands of dollars and enjoy peace of mind knowing they will get the job completed professionally and quickly without sacrificing quality.
If you have questions regarding the California Shutter industry please contact us at 866-846-6288 or email email@example.com.
Cost of California Shutters in Placer County California
There are several different materials available including vinyl, aluminum foil tape/vinyl adhesive tape, fiberglass, metal, polyester film, plastic film, wood products, glass and acrylic sheeting. Each material will offer unique advantages and disadvantages depending on the type of project you intend to undertake. For example, vinyl can be applied easily to most surfaces while requiring maintenance like cleaning with soap and water; however some projects may prefer a more permanent solution to maintain cleanliness. Vinyl is relatively inexpensive but does show signs of wear after prolonged exposure to moisture, sunlight, temperature extremes, chemicals, and UV rays. Fiberglass is durable and resistant to moisture and heat; however, they tend to be expensive due to manufacturing costs. Metal frames are typically expensive since each custom order requires extensive fabrication. Plastic films are lightweight and versatile yet prone to tearing during shipping and handling. Glass is extremely costly and heavy. Acrylic sheets offer durability and versatility similar to other plastics, but tend to break down under the sun’s intense heating causing warping and cracking in long term use. Wood windows will vary per customer specifications regarding the amount of stain required and whether or not the frame should remain painted or stained. Wood is typically the least expensive material for framing as well as being environmentally friendly; however many people feel uncomfortable painting exposed wooden parts of the house. A final consideration would be the aesthetic appearance you desire for your home exterior. Depending upon these factors, choosing your best fit could take anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months. If you need help deciding, contact us today to get started!
We hope this article was useful in helping you decide the best California Shutters to install in Placer County. Please leave feedback below or email me personally via the email address above. We appreciate your input and support.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
2. A complete guide to choosing & installing your custom made California Shuttters. Our installers will come to your home, measure everything accurately and use professional tools to ensure a quality job every time.
3. “Tips for buying outdoor patio doors, windows and sliding glass door replacements using the latest building codes and standards in 2020.” Learn some unique ways to design your exterior living spaces while remaining compliant with current environmental regulations. We explain how different materials (such as cedar cladding, vinyl siding, insulation, fire rated drywall, solar panels and rain screen systems), products (including patio doors, wooden fencing, screens/blinds) and processes (such as interior renovations and structural changes) can be used together seamlessly.
4. “How to maximize energy savings during a renovation project.” Whether you’re planning to replace old Windows, upgrade heating or cooling system components or construct a completely new structure; maximizing efficiency and reducing cost is key. If you’ve ever tried replacing a single pane of glass with double or triple panes of tempered safety glass, then it’s no surprise why they’re becoming increasingly popular. Not only are they stronger than regular glass but they also reduce heat loss due to condensation of hot air when temperatures drop below 40F outside. They also significantly increase security and privacy, making them ideal solution for homeowners who fear break ins. Double and Triple pane Safety Glass can save you thousands of dollars in utility costs each and every year. Not convinced yet? These 4 benefits should sell you… even if you already knew all four reasons to invest in Energy Efficient Replacement Tinted Glass!
5. “Are laminate floors better than real wood flooring?” Our answer might disappoint you to say the least. Laminates are actually worse than Hardwood Flooring. However, you’ll find many brands claiming otherwise. But if you check those claims against the facts and decide NOT to go ‘laminated’, you won’t regret it.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
When people talk about “quality California Shuttles they often mean the quality of the material used, like vinyl or aluminum; however, there are other ways to achieve this higher end look without having to spend thousands, including installing high-end products made entirely of wood, stone or metal. It’s possible!
In fact, many homeowners who install premium shutters will tell you how happy they feel with their investment once they see the finished result. We understand the importance of making an informed decision. If you’re considering buying, selling, or replacing windows & doors but aren’t totally confident with which company would be most suitable for installing them, then check out our reviews and ratings online today.
Why should I buy from you? We’ve got plenty of answers. Here you’ll find information about why you shouldn’t settle for anything less than the highest quality materials available—and the peace of mind knowing you’ll get great service every step of way. From initial estimates, through the entire project and beyond, we offer fast response times, competitive rates, and excellent customer service, from real people ready to help!
Here’s some additional info on why you’d want to use us for your next project:
1. Fast & Free Estimates
2. Local Service Area
3. Same day appointments
4. State of the art equipment
5. Customizable quotes
6. Onsite visits by appointment only
7. Professional install crews
8. No minimum purchase required
9. Over 20 years experience in Sacramento area
10. Customer referrals earn $25 cash back per referral, plus a 10% discount for the first person who books via our website
11. Lifetime warranty on workmanship and parts
12. Guaranteed job completion or 100% refund of deposit, whichever happens sooner.
13. FREE window covering samples upon request
14. FREE shipping on large orders!
15. Easy Online Purchasing
16. Customer Satisfaction Program
The above image shows the California Closets Shutters that we recommend for homes in Placer county. For a complete listing and ordering instructions click below:
Buy California Shutters Online
We offer premium custom built Cali shutters that allow sunlight through but keep unwanted heat and noise out. Our premium windows come with a lifetime warranty against breakage. When installed correctly they won’t rattle, sag, warp, peel or fade like vinyl.
In addition to providing protection against harmful UV rays, these beautiful and durable blinds reduce air conditioning costs during hot summer months because you aren’t sweating when sitting near them. They are great for homes located along coastal areas prone to strong winds and heavy rainstorms.
Here are just some examples of why people love us:
1. We design every single window individually. No cookie cutter designs.
2. Our blinds and shades are made in America by American workers who work at our own manufacturing center in California.
3. Because we’re committed to quality construction, each product undergoes rigorous testing under extreme conditions including high wind speeds and water exposure. All tests show no signs of damage to the products after years of wear.
4. Every product is handcrafted using 100% solid hardwood materials ensuring your peace of mind and your investment for decades to come.
5. Each window is tested for safety prior to delivery. If anything goes awry during this process, we replace our entire inventory until the issue is resolved. Your satisfaction is our priority; rest assured, we stand behind everything we sell. And our customer service department is always available 24/7 via phone or email.
6. We use only top quality components in each project, making every window stronger than ever before.
7. As part of the Premium Collection, our most exclusive collection, each unit includes a FREE Lifetime Installation Service. So whether you buy a standard size shade or a larger patio screen door or bay window, you get the same guarantee of exceptional craftsmanship and superior durability at the lowest price possible.
8. We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau since 2015. Check us out for yourself today!
Best California Shutters Placer County
Wooden Shutters. These aren’t just for historic homes anymore; wooden shutters work well in modern architecture, contemporary interiors and homes built after 1990. Wood offers timelessness and versatility while giving rooms natural light filtering through the slats. Wood has become a popular, affordable alternative thanks mostly to improvements in weatherproofing methods. Today’s products include engineered wood versions which are often easier to install than traditional timber designs and some manufacturers offer attractive faux finishes like paintable stains in a range of neutral tones.
Aluminum Slat Shutters. Aluminum makes sense in areas prone to hot sun exposure or severe wind loads. Not only does aluminum provide long life and maintenance savings, but it is extremely lightweight. Many new homeowners who have had aluminum installed on their front doors report saving $100-$300 per window each season. Some newer models feature improved storm protection which helps reduce the amount of rain coming in behind the glass.
Plantation Shutters. If you live in coastal regions, plantations will keep water away better than any other shutter style. Plantation shutters are made of metal or synthetic material rather than wood. Typically, plantation shutters consist of several thin vertical louvers (slats). When closed, these shutters obstruct nearly 80% of the UV rays that penetrate windows. Because most plants thrive under bright sunlight, you won’t ever miss those harsh afternoon shadows during the summer months. Plants protect against air conditioner drafts and prevent damage from flying insects and debris. Plus, plantations usually come in multiple color choices.
Vinyl Windows & Doors. Vinyl is another great way to go green without compromising comfort or durability. The vinyl used in shutters is much lighter weight than wood shutters, making them ideal on older homes where extra insulation could cause structural problems down the road.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”