Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Québec’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Québec, Quebec. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Québec Project
Québec’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Québec with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Québec, Quebec may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Québec and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Québec? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Québec’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Québec, Quebec
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Cost of California Shutters in Québec Quebec
Cost of Cali Shutters
There are four main types of window coverings that people consider when buying and installing windows in a home or condo. These include plantation shutters, vertical blinds, roller shades, and Roman shades. Each has advantages and disadvantages, but they can often be used together in order to achieve your desired aesthetic. Here’s a quick breakdown of costs associated with each style:
These are probably the most common form of shutters, especially if they’re going to stay outside. They typically consist of large wooden slats that slide horizontally across the frame and are held down along the top edge with small metal clips called finials. Finial prices tend to vary widely depending on how many pieces you buy, and whether or not you get them painted. Prices tend to range anywhere from $25–$100 per piece. Plantation shutters offer maximum security as far as protecting against intruders, because they block light completely without providing holes for entry points; however, privacy issues arise since they obstruct the view. Because of this, plantion shutters should only be installed in areas where the owners won’t be spending long periods indoors.
Roller shades also fit into the category of horizontal shuttering options. However, unlike other varieties, these come with a series of rotating rods along the bottom edge of the shade. When opened fully, the shade looks like a curtain hanging from above, rather than being flat against a wall like a traditional vertical shutter would be. Roller Shades generally fall under the same price ranges as the other styles outlined below. Vertical Blinds provide good privacy, while still offering protection for windows against potential breakins. As opposed to Plantation Shutters, these are perfect for indoor/outdoor use. Since they hang vertically, they aren’t obstructed by furniture, making them ideal places for children. While they do give you plenty of flexibility with positioning, you don’t have full control to raise and lower them manually.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
California Shutters | Can’t decide on style…
If your idea of “the way things should be” includes having an abundance of natural light flowing through your house, perhaps you’re thinking about adding plantation shutters to your home. But are you really prepared to commit yourself to a full-scale redesign project? After all, who wants to spend their valuable time going door to door selling everyone on the benefits of switching over to “modern” window treatments?
We’ve got good news — you’ll soon be able to order a custom designer package designed especially for your particular home. And since you already like our work by reading our tips & tricks articles, why would you ever consider trying anything else? We’d hate for anyone considering us to get discouraged because they see other companies that offer cheaper prices. But who needs cheap when you’ve found the best solution for quality, value, customization options, ease of use and customer service? Just ask our clients. They say we’ve changed their entire living spaces without sacrificing affordability; so, yeah, we must mean business.
ShutterBoys – CA Shutters Manufacturer, Retailer
In fact, we specialize in helping residential homeowners install the most popular model of sliding patio doors — called ‘factory direct California shutters’ — along with traditional frame windows. Our team of shutter specialists are always ready to provide recommendations based upon whatever type of shuttering you are interested in including whether you are shopping for standard panels, pocket blinds, slider systems and/or roller shades. Not only does our company manufacture the best brands but we stand behind them 100% guaranteeing that everything is made for real people just like you.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
In this years edition of THE SHUTTERBOYS CALIFORNIA SHUTTERS INSTALLATION GUIDE I will be reviewing different types of California shutters, installing options, tips, trends & industry news along the way. Stay tuned for updates each week
This series focuses on various types of California shutters including Bay Windows/Patio Doors, Glazing Options, Architectural Styles, Modern Contemporary and Traditional Classic designs. Depending upon customer needs (i.e. Privacy / Privacy Window Size, Location of Door Swing, Existing Features), custom sizing and design options can be implemented.
We believe in long term relationships. We work closely with customers to ensure satisfaction with every project, whether large scale commercial jobs or smaller residential projects. Our team offers a diverse breadth of experience and expertise in multiple areas of construction.
If this service isn’t specific enough, please feel free to reach out and ask us anything.
Motorized California Shutters Québec
We hope that you enjoy reading our blog. Please leave comments below or contact us with any questions. Thank you!
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
When should I install shuttering?
Installing shuttering early spring or late fall ensures better protection against harsh sun and freezing temperatures than waiting until warmer weather arrives each season. Even though they provide some thermal insulation, it is best to apply them after the first significant frost date of the year for optimal long term efficiency.
How often does my shuttering need replacing?
Depending upon the type of material used, shuttering needs replacement every few years. For example, vinyl films typically need replaced every 5 years while metal films only need replacement every 10 years or less. Once shuttering becomes outdated, either because a portion becomes damaged due to wear and tear or changes in climate conditions, your home could lose valuable energy savings.
Should I get aluminum versus steel shutters?
Aluminum shutters tend to be lighter and easier to work with but can become scratched easily. Steel shutters offer greater strength and durability which makes them ideal for homes that experience severe temperature fluctuations and hail storm events since these materials don’t bend or stretch as much as other types of metals commonly associated with building facades or windows. While both styles of shutters come in many different colors and designs, choosing shutters made entirely of aluminium would be cost prohibitive.
Buy California Shutters Online
We hope this helps you find the perfect solution for your home improvement needs and helps you avoid common mistakes made when installing shutters, which could end up costing you big bucks in repairs down the line.
California shutters offer many benefits including privacy, energy efficiency, curb appeal improvements, safety, security, and protection of property value. But if you’re planning on buying shutters for your next project be prepared to pay top dollar for them.
In fact, the average cost to install shutters across Canada ranges from $2,000-$7,500.
So why does California get so expensive?
Well, because they are high quality materials, custom fit, and come with all sorts of unique options. And while you won’t see these prices advertised anywhere else on the web. We’re going to show you how to save hundreds of dollars and still get exactly what you’ve dreamed of.
If you’re looking to improve your exterior appearance for less money than other regions, then you’ll definitely benefit from our tips below.
Here’s a quick summary of everything you should expect when shopping around for California Shutters:
1) A wide range of styles, finishes, colors, and sizes available to meet almost any style requirement.
2) Customization options like blinds, sliders, louvers, roman shades, pleated shades, vertical shades, awning shutters, patio screens and more.
3) Quality assurance programs to ensure that every product shipped meets all requirements and exceeds industry standards.
4) Free shipping on most products. Some are offered at no charge.
5) No sales tax charged.
6) Fast turnaround times – usually 2 weeks or less to ship.
And of course, the added bonus of saving tons of money while doing so!
Now, let’s take a deeper dive…
What makes California shutters different?
First thing first: They aren’t just shutters. These are premium wooden shutters with a rich history behind them.
They were originally created during World War II as a way to protect buildings against bombs.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Québec
1. Measure twice, cut once (and not necessarily on purpose).
2. Make sure you measure properly; don’t rely just on measurements provided by the supplier/installer because you won’t get what you’re expecting. A good rule of thumb: take half of the width of each opening minus 1 inch for every 2 feet you’ll cover. For example: if you’ve got 3 ft wide openings, use 7 inches as the measurement.
3. Be careful when ordering materials. When it comes to wood species, we recommend going with pine boards since they are generally cheaper than most other types like cedar or redwood. But keep in mind, it could come down to personal preference depending on your design needs. Wood species varies greatly, but the main things to remember are: softwoods (Pine, Fir, Maple) are typically softer and therefore easier to work with, harder woods (Maple, Redwood, Cedar, Mahogany) tend to be slightly heavier and less forgiving, and Hardwoods (Red Oak, Hickory) are stronger and tougher than either.
4. Ordering Materials Online.
5. Measure carefully! Before cutting anything, always check dimensions first in order to avoid surprises. Don’t forget to include wood thicknesses when calculating your cuts! Also, try not to go above the recommended maximum dimension of the material (e.g.: plywood should be no thicker than ¾” thick). Also, take care of how the edges will look. Depending on your choice of coloration, some options may result in unevenness along the edge. A common practice involves wrapping strips around the outside edge of the board after trimming to eliminate these imperfections.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wooden California shutters are now being built to last with high quality materials, which will keep your home warm during those harsh winter days.
They offer many benefits like energy savings, increased privacy and security while providing great curb appeal.
Vinyl shutters offer some advantages as well including lower maintenance costs and ease of replacement when damaged. But these shutters lack strength, durability, warmth and style.
If you are thinking about installing either wooden or vinyl shutters in your home, consider a combination of styles, sizes, colors, patterns and textures to get the look you want without breaking the bank.
We recommend starting with the following types of shutters;
1. Wood or Composite Wooden Shutters
2. Metal or Aluminum Sliding Sashes
3. Roll Up/Roll Down Shutters
4. Custom Built Shutters
5. Window Covering Options
6. Colorful Decorative Patterns and Designs
7. Curved Glass Panels
8. Privacy Shades
9. Weatherproofing Features
10. Energy Efficiency Benefits
11. Easy Installation
12. Durable Material Construction
13. Low Maintenance Cost
14. Long Life Span
15. Easy Replacement When Damaged
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
Wood Shutters are great because they provide a traditional appearance but they come with some unique benefits like being able to be painted.
Vinyl Shutters are perfect for those who love modern designs and want something different than wood. They offer more options for color choices and styles, plus they come with many additional maintenance and cleaning instructions.
After determining what type of shutters you would prefer, you then need to decide whether you want to go with custom made or stock manufactured California Shutters. If you would rather purchase a stock model, this is usually cheaper than buying them custom made. However, this does mean that they won’t fit perfectly and will often leave unsightly gaps around windows and doors. A better choice would be going custom built for your exact window size and style preference. These are typically more expensive but they offer a seamless, professional look.
We hope this guide was useful. Please feel free to reach us via email at [email protected] or visit shutterboysthebest.ca for more information.
Best California Shutters Québec
In addition to choosing the correct size, window treatments should be chosen so that they complement each other; harmonize or contrast colors, fabrics and textures, and reflect moods and seasons in every room (See below).
We sell both traditional wooden slat shuttered systems and faux aluminum framed ones made of laminate panels covered with synthetic fabric material. Check the options section above for specific models and brands that we carry and install.
And yes, these are just ideas. Feel free to contact our sales team for custom design solutions. And remember, it always pays to test before deciding.
For example, an older model like ours that was built a few years ago won’t match today’s trendy paint styles, but it could work well in a historic home with dark stained walls and trim.
If you do end up ordering something larger than a single bay, we offer sliding doors that cover multiple windows (but not necessarily side-by-side). These models come standard with full glass insets along the top edge (these act as interior storm seals), and are often used in French Quarter homes because of their durability and high quality craftsmanship.
But as far as aesthetics… Well, the beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. While different manufacturers use different methods of manufacturing, we believe they are fairly consistent across brands and types.
Québec’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Québec’s No 1 manufacturer for California Shutters
If you’re thinking “California shutters?” then Shutterboys offers both classic designs and modern styles from leading brands including Hunter Douglas®, Glide Clopay®, American Standard®, and Pultruded Wood Products™. Whether you love bold patterns or elegant curves, rich colors, soft textures or sleek finishes, they offer an alluring range of options to complete your décor today. These affordable solutions provide stylish options for every homeowner who wants to enhance their property and provide a lasting impression while doing it.
Shutterboys’ Commitment to Quality Customer Service Our business was built on quality products backed by exceptional service. Since 2004, customers have trusted Shutterboys to deliver superior installations and premium materials for every project. We work hard to earn their trust through great communication with our clients, commitment to excellent craftsmanship, dedication to meeting deadlines, and superior delivery methods throughout North America. At each step along the way, we strive to exceed expectations. Today, Shutterboys remains proud to serve homeowners across Canada and beyond—and every day since 2003, customers continue to rely on Shutterboys to ensure beautiful projects without hassle.
What makes Shutterways unique? Simply put…it’s because of YOU!!
No matter whether you live near to New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles or San Francisco; no matter whether you dream big dreams or small dreams, our passion is helping you achieve those dreams.
We believe people should express themselves freely, however sometimes, expressing yourself requires some patience on your part, which is why we’ve created a FREE personalized quote form, just type in your information below, add pictures and photos wherever required.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”