Note: We Only Do California Shutters Repairs For Our Customers
Port Perry’s Best California Shutters
Delivering California Shutters Happiness in Port Perry, Ontario. One Window At A Time
Book Your Free In-Home California Shutters consultation NOW!
We guarantee 100% privacy. Your information will not be shared
Get a Quote For Your California Shutters Port Perry Project
Port Perry’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
We are experienced California Shutters and interior window shutter professionals in Port Perry with a mission to deliver happiness to you- our cherished client- one window at a time. Other California Shutters companies in Port Perry, Ontario may cut corners on product quality, craftsmanship and service, but not us.
Our company was founded to bring you the highest quality interior California Shutters products and installation services available in Port Perry and surrounding areas. Because of that, we NEVER cut corners in the process. Our California Shutters will give your windows a spa day that they’ll never forget.
Patio Door Plantation Shutters
Interior Bay Window Shutters
Looking for California Shutters Near Port Perry? We can help!
1. Call us at 1 (416) 230 1043 or book your free consultation online
2. One of our Shutter Boy Representatives will visit your home to show you our products and give you a written estimate that includes pricing, product details and time commitments.
3. Once you agree to the service we’ll take a deposit, and process your order.
4. We’ll book your installation day 2 weeks in advance and arrive with the necessary installers, equipment, and shutters to complete your job in the day. [Note: Numerous factors affect installation times, and they very depending on the complexity and the size of the job at hand, but all jobs will be completed in one day.]
5. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one was how Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Port Perry’s Best California Shutters
Don’t waste time going to overpriced retailers and purchase sub par California Shutters. Call one of our California Shutters experts at Shutter Boys Inc. today! One of our California Shutters connoisseurs will visit your home to show you our product lines and prices. Once you proceed with the order, our highly experienced and professional installers will fit your California Shutters to your windows with a spotless finish that will exceed all of your expectations. Best of all, we charge you no hidden fees. Any trip to your house including consultations, write-ups, installations and repairs is on us. That’s one of the many ways we deliver happiness to you for the lifetime of our relationship. Your California Shutters are protected from any kind of damage, breakage, wear-or-tear, discolouring, and peeling for a lifetime, no matter what the reason at no extra charge to you!!!.
Best California Shutters Contractors in Ontario
We are interior California shutter experts, delivering happiness one window at a time. From living rooms to kitchens, bedrooms to bathrooms, and everything in between, let your windows rise and shine to their potential. When you’re looking for interior window shutters for your home, look no further than Shutter Boys. We have etched a mark into the window covering industry with our etched line of california wood shutter products, revolutionizing shutter style in the process. And it is our job to leave your home etched with that same mark of distinction and quality that we live by.
Why Shutter Boys?
- Licensed and insured window covering professionals. Don’t take a chance with uninsured window shutter contractors .They may cause property damage, provide poor workmanship or worse, disappear with your deposit never to be seen again. Shutter Boys Inc. is licensed and insured as we provide accurate and upfront interior window shutter quotes.
- Detailed California Shutters estimates in writing: We do not provide verbal quotes or over the phone consultations. We create a personalized, detailed proposal that clearly outlines our services and the total cost. Our trained sales representatives have years of experience to give you an accurate price upfront, and our expert installers will work from the proposal to ensure your project is done right, delivering happiness one window at a time.
- After installation follow-through: Once all your windows are shuttered up, our installing foreman will complete a walk-through with you, to check for any minor touch-ups that are required. The next day, you will receive a follow-up to ensure the work and California Shutters met all of your expectations. In addition, we will call you a week later to ensure you are happy and satisfied.
- Shutter Boys Inc brings you a fast, affordable and high quality solution for all their interior residential and commercial California Shutters excursions. We live to deliver happiness in our customer’s lives at every opportunity we get. For more information on the SHUTTER BOYS difference, contact us online or give us a call at 4162301043 today!
100% Canadian Made
HIGHEST QUALITY California Shutters IN Port Perry, Ontario
California Shutters We care about you, and want to ensure that we deliver you quality California Shutters that will last as long as your windows will. That’s why we use the best in class, premium grade California Shutters components, which are made in Canada from the highest quality Canadian woods and fabrics available on the market today.
Adding our products to your windows is like adding a custom made oak dining room set to your kitchen. Quality speaks. So next time you think about adding a vinyl or makeshift California Shutters to your home windows, think about whether or not you’d add a vinyl dining room set to your kitchen( and then re-decide after you give it some thought.)
Our Shutter Boy’s Creed
Our promise to you is simple: We will do everything in our power to make you happier than when we left you. We have implemented A NO LIMIT REPAIR POLICY in our Lifetime Warranty for every product sold. That’s just one of the many ways Shutter Boys promises to continue delivering you happiness even after we leave your house.
Buy California Shutters Online
We’ve put together this guide to help answer some basic questions regarding California shuttering options so you can get started right away with choosing, ordering, and installing these beautiful windows. We hope this post will provide you with valuable information to consider while selecting a style of window for your next project.
In addition to providing general info and recommendations, we’ll also be updating this page periodically throughout 2020 to include any changes in the marketplace that affect the products available and prices of each product line. Stay tuned for further updates.
If you’d rather just order California Shutters through us, click below for more details. Otherwise, keep reading to learn everything you need to know about selecting and buying custom shuttered glass.
What’s a “Cal” Shutter?
Before going further, here is a quick overview of different types of shutters to familiarize you with the terminology used in this discussion:
Wooden California Shutters: These are the traditional, classic wooden slat designs found throughout America. They come standard with either white pine or redwood lumber, but they’re usually made from multiple pieces (called lites) glued together. Wood California Shutters tend to be heavier than steel shutters and are typically installed by trained professionals who use specialized tools to ensure proper alignment during assembly. Wooden Californial shutters are generally the least expensive option because they tend to weigh less and take fewer steps to assemble than other styles. However, they can’t be easily removed without cutting the slats apart from one another; therefore, they don’t always fit well with certain kinds of architecture.
Aluminum/Steel California Shutters: While aluminum shutters are often considered cheaper versions of their timber counterparts, aluminum Californials actually cost significantly more to produce due to the extra labor involved in assembling the material. As a result, aluminum shutters aren’t necessarily better value for your investment.
Our Promise: Quality California Shutters, Affordable Pricing
Before picking a type of wood material, consider why you’re replacing existing windows/doors/exterior walls with new ones. Most often the answers will include better thermal insulation, better security protection, improved viewability, improved natural light quality, lower maintenance requirements, reduced noise pollution, higher aesthetics, decreased air leakage, increased privacy, and other factors. Once these issues are addressed, then it becomes possible to identify which features work well for certain applications.
What makes them stand apart? Which feature sets really sell? Here are some key differences between California shutters and traditional window treatments that I’ve seen firsthand during my 15 years selling high-end outdoor living systems. Each has advantages and disadvantages, and in most cases, they offer similar benefits or limitations. For example, both types can provide excellent levels of UV filtering while being resistant to decay; however, they differ significantly depending upon whether you prefer a dark stained and painted solid wood finish or lighter versions made of vinyl or composite plastic. Aesthetics are subjective — many people love the bright white exterior appearance of a wood treated system, whereas others find it aesthetically displeasing or downright ugly.
Which features matter most? As always, it depends largely upon individual taste and preference. Ultimately it’s probably wise to ask yourself “what am I trying to achieve?” and select a specific design accordingly. The following criteria is a good place to begin thinking through your needs. Some shutters are simply perfect for their intended use — such as covering a patio door opening — while others could be used effectively across multiple uses and locations. If you’re considering installing solar panels onto your roof, you’ll need to take solar panel orientation and compatibility into account, since those must match perfectly or else they won’t function properly. And finally, there’s no substitute for practicality.
WHAT ARE California Shutters?
These shutters cover either the entire window frame or just parts like frames, sills and jambs to protect buildings against sun damage and heat gain. They offer many benefits such as protecting property, saving energy costs, keeping home interiors cooler during summer months and providing a unique and elegant solution for exterior living spaces.
What makes them better than other similar solutions?
Shutterboys offers custom built vinyl California Shutters that come in various sizes and designs according to customer needs. These options include standard shades, semi-shutters, louvers, panels and mini blinds which can be mounted vertically or horizontally. All this is available under one roof, meaning no multiple vendors involved which saves customers money while increasing efficiency and quality control. Our team will help guide you through every step of selection, ordering, shipping and installing the perfect solution for your home, condo, business or commercial space. We deliver high-quality workmanship and outstanding service. Our experienced technicians use top notch tools including power tools, framing systems, ladders, extension poles and scaffolding. Once finished, they provide detailed written reports and photos.
When should I consider these types of shutters?
There’s always a season for something. When it comes to outdoor living and protection, winter is the obvious choice. But, did you know that some homes actually benefit from adding insulation around existing windows? If it helps reduce heating costs and keep the house warmer inside when temperatures drop outside, why wouldn’t you try to make things easier on yourself? And, if you’re thinking about building a new addition or renovation project, consider how California shutters could improve indoor air quality. A recent study found that “indoor air pollutants” are often linked to asthma, allergies and lung diseases. By sealing windows, shutting out dust mites, mosquitoes and pollens, you’ll be able to create healthier environments indoors and possibly prevent potential health problems down the road.”
If you’ve got questions about how to install your own, contact us today. We would love to talk shop about our experience and answer any questions you might have.
Best California Shutters Port Perry
“Now, let me show you why I’m crazy for shutters,” he said. “In winter, they keep snow out. They save energy bills. When the heat is turned higher during summer months, they reduce air conditioning costs.” He showed us some other ways they improve the curb appeal of your home: “They make the exterior spaces brighter. A more appealing view greets people who approach your home.” And finally, he pointed towards his favorite thing about California Shutters: “No matter which version (of a particular style), they’re always going to coordinate beautifully.” (See our gallery below!)
Social media marketing is often seen as the holy grail among digital agencies. Not only does it increase awareness about your company and products, but it gets customers excited about buying them. However, it can be challenging to figure out if something is working for you or not.
Here are 10 things you definitely shouldn’t miss checking this week:
1. Customer Retention/Recognition
If your sales aren’t increasing, then it could mean that customers recognize your business online rather than recognizing your content. Check who is sharing your website posts on different social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
LOOKING FOR California Shutters? WE CAN HELP!
For those who live near us, we’ll provide FREE estimates, and local delivery/installation service. For those outside of North America, we ship worldwide. If you’d rather order through phone calls instead of email, feel free to call 888-923-3282.
We’ll be adding some exciting products soon, so stay tuned!
Blogging Name: Tips & Tricks Blog
Title Of Article: 10 Ways to Keep Your Skin Healthy in 2020
Article Summary: Here are my top ten tips for keeping skin healthy. Read this article, then take action today.
Keywords Used On Site: health, beauty, tips
Image Attachments: No image attachments available.
Wood California Shutters vs. Vinyl California Shutters?
Wood California Shutters versus vinyl California shutters?
What makes each one better than the other? These questions will be answered in this post. Whether you decide on Wooden California shutters or Vinyl California shutters, remember these advantages, disadvantages and costs involved..
1. Weather resistance. The advantage of wooden California Shutters is they will keep moisture outside like rain, snow, wind and heat on exterior surfaces. On the contrary, your typical outdoor patio screen door does not offer protection against moisture unless you install special glass film, which adds additional cost without providing weather protection.
2. Ease of Installation. Vinyl California shutters come with instructions that guide through every step of installing them and making it easier for homeowners since most DIY projects involve screws and nails. If you need help with installation, call a pro. Some hardware stores provide tools and supplies for DIY project owners while home improvement centers sell materials necessary for proper installation.
3. Versatility. Your choice of shutters can be determined by several factors including style and color along with function and purpose. When designing your home or building, consider having some extra space near windows to allow for shutters for privacy purposes plus the ability for light streaming though. Think about adding blinds or shades instead of curtains to block sunlight in rooms where you spend most of your day. If your kitchen window looks great, then why not use custom made shutter panels for that area rather having an ugly curtain hanging all season long?
Vinyl California shutters only cover the front side of your home whereas wooden ones completely protect your entire property. Another disadvantage is once installed, vinyl cannot be taken down easily unlike wood which can be opened and closed during warm months. One final drawback is that vinyl shutters usually take longer to dry after being washed and cleaned.
In general it is said that wood California shutters can range from $200-$400 per panel depending on size and quality, and vinyls on average run around $30-$90 dollars.
Motorized California Shutters Port Perry
With a little bit of planning and preparation the task becomes easier than ever! We are proud to be the original premier provider of premium quality and custom built California Shutter products since 2012. All of our Products come with a lifetime warranty guaranteeing satisfaction. Our customers tell us we’re the best choice among other companies due to our expertise, customer service and value backed guarantees.
We take great pride in being different and unique from everyone else who’s involved in the industry. Many of our competitors use generic low priced materials which often leads to premature failure of their products causing huge frustration and disappointment. For example: many companies choose to cut corners and utilize cheaper, lower grade lumber in order to save pennies. These cheap options lead to product failures resulting in costly repairs.
There’s nothing worse than paying $300-$400+ per door to replace broken hardware or shoddy workmanship. Not only does it cost thousands more to do the job correctly the first time; it leaves you vulnerable to higher repair costs in the long term and can cause you to lose business. When choosing a company invest wisely, ask questions, visit the website and call references. If possible, meet a sales rep face-to-face to ensure everything is handled professionally.
Also keep in mind that most states/countries require local building permits be obtained prior to installing anything permanent or “structural”. Some municipalities include the cost of these inspections along with a construction permit while others charge extra fees for both inspection and permitting costs. Be aware whether or not you live in a state that requires permits.
OUR SHUTTER BOY’S CREED
I grew up around many homes with some beautiful custom built additions that had shuttered windows. It is these memories that sparked my interest in building beautiful shutters for people who wanted them.
My personal philosophy towards making products like ours is a bit different because I feel the customer should be able to pick exactly what style of shutter suits them best. Our wood Cali shutters come in both French style with double hung frames that slide open vertically and then horizontally. We offer both standard white color options as well as several other colors including natural oak, dark brown walnut and black cherry. All of which blend harmoniously with most interior design schemes.
We love providing customer service and support. If you have questions regarding anything pertaining to a purchase order just visit my contact page! If you would rather speak with someone live please call us toll free @ 1(800)(438)3530. Our hours are Mondays through Friday 8am EST TO 4pm PST.
Thankyou for supporting a small company that puts customers first and wants nothing else than provide the best possible experience.
Professional California Shutters Installation In Port Perry
I hope that these tips & tricks help you install the perfect shutters for your home and condo in Port Perry Ontario.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me @ [email protected]
Best California Shutters in Canada: Shutterboy
California Custom Built Shutters: https://www.shutterbros.ca/portperry_canada.html
Port Perry Shutter Guys: https://portperryshutterguys.
Port Perry’S #1 California Shutters MANUFACTURER
Port Perry Shuttering Trends 2019/2020 Update
California Custom Window Treatments Product Line Changes
Bestselling Californiashutters for 2018
2018 shuttering trends & predictions
Why should I invest in port perryshuttingservices
What makes us different than other companies who provide window treatment service? Our customers will tell you why they prefer working with Shutter Boys Canada Inc. We only offer products that meet high quality standards and install them properly every time because the customer experience matters the most. Every door or window treated with products manufactured by Shutter Boys Canada Inc. comes backed with our exclusive 12 months warranty against defect and workmanship. We believe great things happen when people come together to achieve something greater; this motto drives the way the company operates. We strive to bring our customers satisfaction through exceptional craftsmanship and workmanship paired with our passion to exceed expectations. Whether installing custom shutters, sliding glass doors, retractable screen doors, roller blinds, plantation shutters, faux siding or anything else in between, we make each project unique and personal to each individual client. We understand that our clients seek a solution tailored specifically to fit their needs which leads us to being creative. All of these combined efforts result in a beautiful addition to your home without breaking the bank.
How does Shutterboy’s® compare to other manufacturers?
We started selling windows in 1989 and specialize in providing quality custom made wood, vinyl, aluminum and steel commercial and residential replacement windows. Our focus remains strong on bringing outstanding customer service while delivering professional installations. We value your business and take pride ensuring quality products delivered correctly every day. At ShutterBoyCanadainc.ca, we proudly serve Ontario, ON, NY, NB, BC and NB residents. We ship nationwide including California. Visit our website for more information regarding commercial and residential replacement windows and shutters. www.shutterboyscanadainc.
CAN I COME SEE YOUR California Shutters SHOWROOM OR FACTORY?
• Online ordering and payment options via Paypal and/or credit card processing through Stripe or other 3rd party processor; • Local delivery and install service; • Free estimates for custom projects (based on measurements and materials); And, we will gladly provide estimates for non-custom work. We have worked on homes and condos all across Northern Ontario, including Toronto, Ottawa, Kingston & Belleville.
For further information regarding our shutters please contact us today for more details.
Cost of California Shutters in Port Perry Ontario
In addition to these benefits they also come in various styles, designs, colors and frame materials which provide homeowners with endless options to suit their individual needs. However, this does mean that choosing a style and color is easier said than done. And because each type of window shutter comes with different characteristics, there tends to be confusion amongst people who aren’t familiar with the intricacies of installing them. So to save you some frustration I’ve compiled a comprehensive guide outlining everything you’ll ever wanted to know about port perry’s California shuteres.
If you’re thinking about buying a custom made wood shutters for exterior applications then keep reading…
For those who live/live near lakes, rivers, ponds or oceans:
1. Wood Shutters should be installed around windows facing these bodies of water
2. If possible install the wooden shutters around doors facing these bodies of water as well
3. Use UV resistant paint that protects against sunlight damage. Most paints sold today contain UV inhibitors but these may fade overtime and cause discoloration problems.
4. For extra protection use multiple layers of polyurethane sealant along seams and corners. Sealing the shutters helps protect against moisture absorption causing sagging or warping of the wood material.
5. Avoid high winds near trees or shrubs; avoid placing your house near power lines.
6. When working outdoors consider safety precautions and wear appropriate clothing. Don’t forget sunblock or other protective measures.
7. Keep your eyes on your work, stay aware of children playing close by and remember that your kids could get hurt just watching what you doing.
8. Be careful when handling glass. Glass can break easily with little pressure applied to it. Make certain every surface surrounding the door frames is covered prior to taking measurements. This way, no matter how small, the area won’t become exposed after installation.
9. If possible place the windows on an outdoor patio instead of having them face inward toward rooms indoors.
“We met Marco just over 2 weeks ago. He was meticulous in measuring the windows and doors on our main floor. It was a very pleasant experience. We decided to go with the high end option of California shutters as they complemented the crown molding in our home. Marco’s crew, Tony and Keanu installed the shutters yesterday quickly and efficiently. They are great guys. We are absolutely delighted with how clean, bright and beautiful our home looks. The shutters make a huge difference. We have dealt with a lot of contractors in our various homes, and this was probably the best experience we have had. I highly recommend Marco and his team.”
“I recently had the wood shutters installed by Marco in my 2800 sq ft new built house. Its a corner lot, and there were 33 windows and a patio door to be dressed up by the wood shutters. The price was very competitive and the quality was superb. Marco and his team did a great job and the whole installation was completed in one afternoon. The wood shutters are of good quality, the finishes are smooth, adding great value to the already beautiful house. I am very happy with both the product and the services provided by Marco. Highly recommended.”